The Pipercross Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pipercross Shop
Read The Pipercross Shop Reviews
Ordering was easy and the item delivered quickly. Sadly the filter is pretty thin and weak, bowing / sagging in the middle after a few days in the car. . It was sagging badly so I have taken it out. Even with the mesh grill it seems the filter is not up to the job - size versus strength. It needs to be more rigid. It’s a shame as I have had pipercross filters many years ago which were no issue at all.
Hello, I ordered an air filter for my vehicle last month (the 23rd), which you processed quickly, I paid the extra to have it sent by DHL express, this is where things seem to have got unstuck, as it looks like it has been sent by snail mail, as you can imagine I have still not received my filter and it is now the 16th, we have been receiving other orders out of the UK within 10 days, so this is not a good look.
I ordered one item, and the website was incorrect. The one you told me I needed for my car was the wrong one, and your T&Cs are that I needed to pay nearly £5 to return it. I ordered a second one, and after taking my money I was then told it was not in stock for 2 weeks! That isn't acceptable these days.
Got sent the wrong part
The air filter I ordered was not in stock. So 5 weeks wait.
I ordered on line, then was told by email that my filter was out of stock, and would take 6 weeks to arrive. I'm waiting !!
Item not in stock no update to when it might be dispatched or delivered
i order on line .take money then email take 6 weeks wot joke,dont put website up if cant delivery
After my and a friend ordering the air filters for our cars, my friends said his was going to be 3 weeks before delivery, mine said 2 days, the following day after ordering my friend received his 2 weeks 6 days early and mine did not arrive for the date said, I phones up and was told that it would be around a month and a half before I received my filter.
The Pipercross Shop is rated 4.62 based on 270 reviews