The Pipercross Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pipercross Shop
Read The Pipercross Shop Reviews
Good service but not sure about the products. I find them over priced. the air filter I bought is not a good fit . also the foam seems a bit thin.
Quick and professional service
A list of compatible carburetor models would help.
The service here cannot be faulted - very slick and efficient with a very concise website. The only minor niggle, and it is minor is that the product I purchased is slightly too small for the application, it's only a few millimetres but it's just enough to prevent it seating properly in the air box. That said it appears to be an excellent product which has enhanced the performance of my vehicle, improving throttle response, too early to tell what effect it's had on mpg, we'll see!!
Really impressed with the service received. Easy to use website giving clear indications of what filter was available for my vehicle.
Arrived in good time, online shopping straight forward and easy to use.
Ordered a filter but then found out it was out of stock and would be 2-3 weeks, needed it before then so asked for a refund which was sorted out straight away and received. Good customer care. Thanks pipercross
Unfortunately the filter I ordered was disappointingly out of stock and I have been informed that it would be around 3 weeks before it would be available. The communications were timely and I now wait for the filter to received and dispatched.
Good, fast shipped.
Ok but .........
Very good communication and friendly service and kept up to date on supply chain.
Product great, but having 40% of the price to pay for customs is not that fancy!
I haven’t received the shipment yet
I didn't receive a notification of the delivery as advised but did get the product within a few days so quicker than expected. Thankyou
The Pipercross Shop is rated 4.62 based on 270 reviews