The Nappy Gurus Reviews

The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Kelly
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Hannah W.
I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks!
I am so happy to read this Julia. Thank you for your order xx
Fantastic service. I ordered 2 nappies and one was incorrect. However, The Nappy Gurus could not have been more helpful. They sorted out the issue straight away and sent a new nappy. Delivery was really fast, I received the nappy within 2 days! Will definitely be ordering from here again.
Thank you for such a lovely review Marcia xx
Really happy with my order. Ordered one mama koala and two £10 mystery nappy’s. lovely products will definitely order from nappy gurus again
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 29th June 2021
What a beautiful order! Thank you for such a lovely review x
Ordered two close pop in two part nappies and extra boosters and night boosters, delivery was fairly quick and the ordering process was very easy and with the discounts I found them very good value for money! Over all really happy with the information on the site which helped me pick between nappies! Will definitely use again!
Thank you for such a lovely review. Its so lovely to ready you are happy with your orders from us x
Very good service
I love my new to cloth box! Just what I wanted to see if I should get more. Definitely will be ordering more!
Thank you for such a lovely review. So glad you love the box. We look forward to you growing your stash with us :) x
Great communication and fast delivery. Thank you!
Thank you for such a lovely review Amy xx
My package arrived very quickly and as expected. There was also a small chocolate inside, which I thought was such a nice touch. The website is full of interesting info and advices, I spent literally hours on it.
Thank you for such a lovely review Silvia. We all deserve a little bit of chocolate :) xx
Really great user experience.
Thank you for such a lovely review Ana! x
New to cloth nappy, contacted nappy guru for advice, got a very prompt reply and found them to be extremely helpful. Purchased 2 nappies from them as per their advice. Excellent hassel free purchase, my little one is more comfortable in these nappies in comparison to pampers. Will definitely buy again.
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Thank you for such a lovely review Noor. These are such fab nappies and I'm so glad you are loving using them. If you need anything else at all we are always here xx
Amazing items, great quality.
Absolutely amazing customer service. Speedy delivery and lovely packaging. Great value for money. My go to shop for my nappies.
Thank you for such a lovely review Aoife x
Items arrived were lovely and really quick delivery. Will definitely be ordering again!
Thank you for such a lovely review Lauren xx
I’m new to cloth nappies and really didn’t know where to start or what to do! I came across the nappy gurus on YouTube and found their informative videos really helpful. After having a little look through their website, I found all the info I needed and was even able to purchase a trial kit with three brand new Alva pocket nappies, three bamboo inserts, a wet bag and disposable liners for only £30. Incredible value and three gorgeous nappies to start my stash! Thankyou to the Nappy Gurus for helping us get started on our cloth bum journey!
Thank you for such a lovely review. Welcome to the cloth family. We are so happy to have you join us xx
Amazing Customer Service, great advice for new ‘cloth bum’ families which really boosted my confidence using reusables and helped me go from a part-time cloth mama to a full-time cloth mama. The delivery was super quick too and the free nappy care guide was a fab addition. Honest, reliable, knowledgeable and reasonably priced - I can’t ask for more! 😍
Thank you for such a lovely review Jasmine. I am so happy to hear you received fab customer service xx
Amazing service. Everything needed in one place which makes it much easier. Quick delivery. Will definitely order again and again.
Thank you Monika for such a lovely review. We look forward to you ordering again. Welcome to the fab TNG family xx
I am new to cloth nappies and the Nappy Gurus has quickly become my go to site for the reviews of different brands and the information available. I've already placed two orders since I have started building my reusable supply and I have been so impressed with the speed of delivery and the care taken e.g. recyclable packaging, notes and chocolates inside!
Thank you for such a lovely review Sophie. I am so glad you are happy. Welcome to our lovely TNG family xx
Brilliant customer service, fast delivery and amazing products - love them!
Thank you for such a lovely review xx
Starting with cloth was very overwhelming until I found the Nappy Gurus. They were so friendly and helpful and their blog posts were super handy. We've been using cloth for 8 months now and love it.
Thank you so much! That is so lovely to hear. We love helping people get started and watch them fall in love with cloth x
My favorite cloth nappy shop ! Always such a lovely service, fast shipping and overall amazing welcoming attitude. The specific help they offer is amazing and I recommend that for everyone.
Thank you for such a lovely review. What a gorgeous picture of a fluffy cloth bum! xx
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.94 based on 607 reviews