The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

The MOLE Clinic 5 star review on 30th January 2017
Ms ODEA
More Photos & Videos
very satisfactory. I will go back again
I was very impressed by the skill and professionalism of the nurse - Anna. She highlighted BCCs that I would not have spotted
A very professional and reassuringly thorough service.
While I was initially satisfied with the service, my follow up appointment with a dermatologist made me realise that I could have saved the cost of the mole clinic appointment by going directly to a dermatologist whose initial consultation was covered by my insurance and in any event was the same price. The mole clinic is just a screening service and cannot replace the advice of a dermatologist. While I am pleased to have been told to go to consult a dermatologist that advice is not worth the money I paid to the mole clinic. Moreover I would have been saved a lot of stress had I gone direct. The mole clinic expressed concern about one of my moles. The dermatologist was able to reassure me immediately.
The lady I saw was excellent and talked me through the whole process. The only negative I have is the cost. It's not clear from the website that there will be an additional fee for any mole they need to photograph. I ended up paying an additional £70 I wasn't expecting on top of the £130 fee. I'd be reluctant to do it again because of the cost.
Clean, tidy, professional and punctual. Great service overall.
the clinicians were respectful, professional and informative. i would highly recommend.
A very thorough examination, soles of feet to crown of head. This was the result of a concern about one mark. False alarm on that, but two others of concern. Money well-spent.
I had to go to the clinic in London, as the one in Edinburgh has been closed, which is extremely disappointing!
Very welcoming, friendly staff. Seen on time.
My examination was thorough and everything was explained in detail.
I have great confidence in my results and would recommend this procedure for complete peace of mind.
I was surprised by how superficial the visit was. one generic information about moles and sun exposure was offered, but I felt that the whole exercise was a 25-minute box ticking, and no more. When I asked to have a mole checked on my head, for example, I was told that 'we don't do that', and only after pin-pointing it was it eventually looked at. Also felt that all the chat during the inspection meant that several bits (e.g. on upper arm) were missed, which I then had to ask to have checked. Overall, not at all worth the time or money.
Thank you for reviewing our service and I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion.

Our screening nurses provide information regarding moles and sun exposure to help clients prevent future skin cancers and this aspect of our service is appreciated by most of our clients. Moles located on the scalp and obscured by hair are generally excluded from our assessment due to lack of access and visibility. Our screening nurse's notes indicate that all of your visible moles were assessed for skin cancer without issue during your screening.

Whilst our award-winning service is highly effective in the early detection of life-threatening skin cancers, and highly rated by the vast majority of our clients, we are always keen to consider ways of further enhancing the service. If you have any specific suggestions in that regard please do contact me directly as these would be most welcome.

Kind regards, Iain Mack, Founder & MD. (iainmack@themoleclinic.co.uk)
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.83 based on 1,259 reviews