The Modern Man Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Modern Man
Read The Modern Man Reviews

About The Modern Man:

For 10 years Themodernman.co.uk has been providing men around the world with an excellent selection of premium and niche male grooming products. Born out of a desire to shake up the market, Matt spotted a gap in quality hair, shaving and body products specifically for men. We are proud of our journey so far and our 5 star reviews reflect the confidence that our customers have in us. Your order will be delivered to you quickly, reliably and in award winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the World.

support@themodernman.co.uk

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

fast delivery, a little bit confusing web design though.
highly recommended
I was pleasantly surprised how quickly my order arrived. The #2 Wahl attachments I purchased were of great quality and their price was well below what I would have paid at local supply shops even with paying shipping.
Great for Shaving products!
It was super
Love it and them, my second delivery was damaged in transit and sent to the wrong address. they got in touch, informed me of the situation and dispatched a replacement straight away… amazing service
Very good online store
I received exactly what I ordered in a fast time, I am very satisfied
Excellent products and fast service!
Package arrive in good time Happy with product
I had been finding it difficult to source my favourite hair pomade. The sale price was so good it covered the cost of freighting it to Oz. Delivery was prompt and undamaged. Very happy :-)
Good service and speedy delivery!
Great stuff, good prices.
Excellent company to deal with. Product arrived on time and was perfect.
Service was quick and efficient, will definitely order again. Item was as I expected
Perfect! Love it!
Great products at excellent prices (and not just for men). I stumbled upon this shop when I was looking for some Schwarzkopf Osis+ products and found the prices to be about a quarter of what I would have to pay for these from an Australian shop. They arrived in decent time and were packaged with care. Not good for the Australian economy, but very good for my bank balance! Thanks TMM!
The product great ! The delivery time - much longer than anticipated .
They have some good products, pricing, and shipping, but it takes forever to get a back ordered item in stock
came as advertised . as I really have no experience with products as this, I was unable to get a result I wished from this product. the product was recommended from a friend,as such, I am very confident the issue was with myself and not the product
The Modern Man is rated 4.66 based on 113 reviews