The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

Read The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

jason@mobaids.co.uk

88 South Street

Tell us how The Mobility Aids Centre made you happy
I ordered and paid for two floor to wall grab rails on 16th September. As these were not forthcoming after several weeks, I was forced to make alternative arrangements. I had forgotten all about my order, when one (not two) arrived unannounced on 25th January: • 2 Nr grab rails ordered 16th September 2020 • 1 Nr grab rail delivered 25th January 2021 In your defence, you reimbursed me in full very promptly.
I had taken my mum in to try some different walkers. The lady was very off hand because she said she would have to clean anything we touched. She offered no advice to help us at all. In the end I bought a simple frame- taller than the one she had. It turns out there were protective covers on the rubber ferrules but we didn’t know nor were we told. So mum has been using the frame with these on- till Tuesday when one came off as she was walking resulting in a bad fall. Will never use this shop again as her attitude really upset mum and made us feel as though we were just a nuisance
I received items incorrectly as a substitute also an item was ordered that I still haven't received.
Only received part of my order , still haven’t received the item missing or any feedback as to why ! So not very satisfied . 3 months have passed .
never received the order
Haven’t received goods yet
Still awaiting order, nearly one month ago, and paid for?
Item never arrived
I ordered a mobility walker in the middle of February. I still have not received it on the 1st March. I left a message 2 days ago in response to Karen Hart's message re the delay but have not received a reply.
Still not received!
I still haven’t got it. TNT won’t leave it in my parcel box because they want my signature and I work for a living! They first tried to deliver it 2 days ago which I conclude means you took your time dispatching it. Don’t bother with the £5 off as I won’t be buying from you again.
It's coming to 2 weeks I haven't received my order why? ????
Hi Shabnam, Unfortunately we no longer stock this product, we emailed you to make you aware of this issue and refunded the full amount in the afternoon of the 15th of November, sorry for any confusion caused! The Mobility Aids Centre.
What a ripoff £70 is odd quid for a pair of broken off handles & a couple of brackets you should be ashamed ok it works but what a cost
Good Afternoon, I am really sorry you feel we should be ashamed of the price of our handle extensions. Could i please explain, we import them from America and the postage alone is very expensive, we are just about the cheapest on the internet for this product and there are only a couple of different manufacturers. We have some great reviews from almost all of the people who have purchased these and once again I am sorry you feel like you do. If you feel you would like to return them I will refund you as long as they in the original packaging and in good condition.
TNT did not ring, leave a note or deliver the goods.
I still haven't received my order and you have not replied to my e-mail asking where it is.
...................
Order not received yet . Waited over 2 weeks. Terrible
I am still waiting for my order from you I am feed up with it all now I am going to get some where less so give my money back please
Hi Elizabeth, apologies for the delay in getting your item sent out to you. I've credited your money back and sent you an email.
The Mobility Aids Centre is rated 4.55 based on 455 reviews