The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The Mobility Aids Centre

jason@mobaids.co.uk

88 South Street

How would you rate The Mobility Aids Centre?

How was the delivery?
"I was given expert advice and great customer service, as I have never had to buy anything like this before I ordered the wrong item which was not suitable for purpose, I was advised off a better option and the sales team let me try out the item and then refunded me the difference once I was happy - highly recommended"
How was our customer services?
"When an incorrect item was delivered customer services was very quick to arrange for it to be collected and, having found out when a correct replacement would be delivered, I received another telephone call to tell me the date for this. All of this was done in a very short time."
"Ordered the item at 3pm Monday - delivered 11.30am Wednesday. Amazing service."
How was the delivery?
"fast efficient service by the lady I spoke to. Good delivery service too."
How was the delivery?
"Awesome service, couldn’t do enough to help. When I had a problem is was immediately resolved. Would recommend to everyone."
How was the delivery?
"Very easy to order but question the reliability of the product . In no way is this product a "travel" item!"
How was the delivery?
"My order has not arrived yet, and was ordered and paid for several weeks ago.I have e mailed with no response. I was told initially of delay with estimated delivery on 26th march."
"Haven’t received goods yet"
How was the delivery?
"great product and prompt delivery"
How was the delivery?
"Exceptional customer service and very reasonable prices. Thank you for delivering the gift that I purchased from your shop for Mum so quickly. Tremendous assistance throughout the entire process."
How was the delivery?
"Still awaiting order, nearly one month ago, and paid for?"
How was the delivery?
"Our order was delayed because awaiting new delivery, but then delivered as stated and arrived safely. Very good product. Would use this company again when needed."
How was the delivery?
"The Service was second-to-none. The information given in order for me to choose the correct product for my Mother was excellent and was also good value for money. The delivery time was extremely good and the guys that delivered our products were extremely sensitive and conscientious. Very Happy indeed and would not hesitate in using this company again."
How was the delivery?
"I made a purchase but it was out of stock, so I sent an email to find out when I could expect delivery. Karen sourced the product for me and kept me informed of its progress. She definitely went that extra mile to make sure I received my product as soon as possible. Thank you so very much."
How was the delivery?
"Still no sign of Eggserciser Resistive Exerciser"
How was the delivery?
"Good price and quick delivery"
"Item never arrived"
How was the delivery?
"I ordered a mobility walker in the middle of February. I still have not received it on the 1st March. I left a message 2 days ago in response to Karen Hart's message re the delay but have not received a reply."
"Very good service"
How was the delivery?
"Order placed on 16 Feb still waiting for delivery on 26 Feb."
The Mobility Aids Centre is rated 4.45 based on 236 reviews