The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

Tell us how The Mobility Aids Centre made you happy
The Mobility Aids Centre 5 star review on 10th January 2020
JAMES CURRIE
More Photos & Videos
Good quality item delivered quickly. Unfortunately item not suitable for my mum but absolutely no hassle refund. Polite customer service, wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Easy to use web site with great choice.
Extremely good value and very quick delivery.
The Inline ordering system checked me out without giving me the option to request vat exemption for being disabled and I was charged full price for my item. I had so much to worry about at the time I did not take this up with the company.
Fantastic service, very impressed. Quick delivery and excellent price
Only received part of my order , still haven’t received the item missing or any feedback as to why ! So not very satisfied .
My parcel hadn’t arrived after 5 days, when I enquired the gentleman on the phone was very apologetic, and would find out what’s happened. He rang me back explaining that the packaging was damaged and he has personally check the product and repackaged it and it would be with me in 2 days. In fact it arrived the following day.
Fantastic services, especially during lockdown. Ordered rollator for my disabled son whose mobility/stress levels have been severely impacted by lockdown. Ordered Friday afternoon, arrived early Monday morning. Great service, would highly recommend
ORDERED A RAIN COVER FOR MUMS SCOOTER AND IT ARRIVED 20MINS LATER. IMPRESSED.
GREAT STAFF ALSO. MODESTAS IS OUTSTANDING.
Good quality product. Great price and quick delivery.
Mobility Aids Centre were very helpful indeed. When I didn’t receive my original order due to some delivery misunderstandings, they ensured that they delivered my order a second time.
Very helpful and informative member of staff who answered the phone. The item I need was in stock and arrived the next day. Excellent service and the product was just what we needed.
Like to thank Jason for sorting out a little mishap excellent service very quick delivery and overall a really nice person will definitely recommend and do business with you again.
My order went through in reasonable time and the product was as I had hoped.
Very happy with my purchase
Excellent service. When I telephoned a very helpful gentleman guided me through. I'd identified what I wanted from the website and he placed the order - at a price slightly less than the website price! Very prompt delivery.
I can now have a bath
Good product
I ordered my first mobility scooter online, they gave a courtesy telephone call the next day.
It arrived well packed and I was eager to put it together.
I did it and it is absolutely brilliant, it has given me my freedom back, I now walk my little dog with ease - well as much as Coronavirus will allow.
I have MS and put off getting a scooter but I shouldn’t have worried. It goes easily in the boot of my car.
I’ve even recommended to another person
very good service,products were delivered swiftly and well pleased with the products
The Mobility Aids Centre is rated 4.57 based on 400 reviews