The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

88 South Street

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how The Mobility Aids Centre made you happy

How was the delivery?
"Quick delivery. Well packaged. A very nice design."
How was the delivery?
"Was nice and straightforward when I ordered for my mum .she was delighted with her new purple walker and the driver took all packing away and wanted to make sure this item was suitable and adjusted height of handles."
How was the delivery?
"QUALITY PRODUCT WELL PACKED AND SO USEFUL"
How was the delivery?
"I came into the store for advise and to see the products available. The Assistant was very knowledgeable, friendly. Worked out what I needed and showed me models that would suit my needs. Not once did she try to sell me anything, she was all about what my needs were and what would be the best thing for me. Not only would I use again but would happily recommend The Mobility Aids Centre, both in store and their online site, to anyone."
How was the delivery?
"Ordered by phone. Friendly, efficient staff. Swift delivery in 2 days. Many thanks. Only comment: would have liked more information and pictures regarding the design of the commode prior to purchase (I may have chosen a different model). Good customer service generally."
How was the delivery?
"Easy to order, quick delivery and good value for money"
How was the delivery?
"Delivery very quick good product"
How was the delivery?
"Easy order and very quick delivery."
"Good value great price and delivered on time"
How was the delivery?
"Very easy to put together, good brakes my husbands walking is helped by having a firm walker to support him.My husband has Parkinsons disease and hopefully this will make his life easier."
How was the delivery?
"Delivery was very fast and when the item I ordered was not accepted by my mother they immediately agreed to take it back with a full refund. I would definitely use them again - first class customer service!!"
How was the delivery?
"Good Service speedy delivery"
How was the delivery?
"I ordered a new Rollator - lightweight but much more stable than my conventional tri wheeler and with a seat. It was delivered quickly and in use less that 40 hours after I placed the order online."
How was the delivery?
"Very pleased with my bathchair. excellant quality and price. The service and delivery were good too. its the first time I have bought from this company and would do so again."
How was the delivery?
"Placed order on Thursday delivered on Friday excellent service. Phoned on Thursday customer service was quick to answer and we’re able to answer all my questions about delivery style etc. Would definitely recommend to family and friends."
"Very helpful staff. Order placed online and goods received within 2 days."
How was the delivery?
"Easy to order and very fast service"
How was the delivery?
"We ordered goods from you during the morning, being told that you didn't have them in stock but that they would be sent from your supplier. Within 24 hours we received them. Your service could not have been more efficient. Many thanks"
How was the delivery?
"Well packed quick delivery"
How was the delivery?
"although considerably more expensive than others - the service was fast and delivery te same"
The Mobility Aids Centre is rated 4.54 based on 357 reviews