The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend The Mobility Aids Centre

jason@mobaids.co.uk

88 South Street

Telephone

How would you rate The Mobility Aids Centre ?

How was the delivery?
"I am delighted with walker it has given me back a little bit of freedom. I can go for walks now knowing I can rest my back of sit down if my leg gives way."
How was the delivery?
"The Uniscan was delivered promptly after the order was submitted. It is well and intelligently designed, and has proved most helpful for the disabled person who uses it. The only suggestion I would make is that a leaflet indicating, for example, how to immobilise it, would have been useful - this was found by trial & error."
How was the delivery?
"The advice and service were excellent and the rollator arrived on time, beautifully packed. The rollator itself is helping me enormously and I am very pleased with it. Dorothy Hennessey, Roadwater."
How was the delivery?
"Following an ankle operation I ordered a walking frame for my recovery. I returned it in the end but service and ease of returning was Excellent."
How was the delivery?
"All round great service, kept in touch throughout the transaction and most importantly rang back when they said they would. Customer service and product first class. If you want to buy with peace of mind, this is the place to buy from."
"Would not hesitate to return or recommend. Competitive prices, helpful advice and excellent customer service. A very happy customer!"
"Good value backed by really helpful advice, patiently given by Kerry. We are very grateful!"
How was the delivery?
"Great service good quality easy to order no problems definitely order again"
How was the delivery?
"We ordered a wheelchair and it arrived on time. However, one arm rest was damaged and it was reported to the Centre. A replacement was sent very quickly and the service overall was excellent. The member of staff was very pleasant and helpful. This is our first experience with this company and it was very satisfactory."
How was the delivery?
"Staff on the phone were lovely and helpful every time I called. Made doing business with the company a pleasure."
How was the delivery?
"On every occasion that I have visited the premises they always provide that little bit extra in terms of service that you just dont seem to get from retailers these days... Nothing is too much trouble and the price s are always competitive Higjly recommend"
"Excellent service. Very helpful staff. Fantastic selection of all items of aids."
"My order arrived speedily and was as described- thank you."
How was the delivery?
"got what I wanted at a reasonable price."
"All is well."
How was the delivery?
"Excellent Transaction the item as taken the strain out of my back when using the wheelchair enabling me to walk upright"
How was the delivery?
"I got my delivery early my item is even better than i thought and when i sent message i got reply so quickly they are fab"
How was the delivery?
"yes we are very happy with the 3 wheel trolly"
How was the delivery?
"They explained that there may be a delivery problem as the were experiencing delays."
How was the delivery?
"Karen was very helpful when a product I ordered wasn't available from the manufacturer. She found an alternative and chased the order when it hadn't been delivered. She was very kind and persistant with the manufacturer. I can't thank her enough"
The Mobility Aids Centre is rated 4.51 based on 267 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!