The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The Mobility Aids Centre

jason@mobaids.co.uk

88 South Street

How would you rate The Mobility Aids Centre?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

How was the delivery?
"I still haven’t got it. TNT won’t leave it in my parcel box because they want my signature and I work for a living! They first tried to deliver it 2 days ago which I conclude means you took your time dispatching it. Don’t bother with the £5 off as I won’t be buying from you again."
How was the delivery?
"We received the item promptly but unfortunately there was a slight fault. I rang the centre and spoke to a really helpful woman. She went and checked the issue with the workshop team and then organised for it to be replaced. The replacement arrived on the day promised and the original was collected at the same time. Really pleased with the service and I would recommend the company."
How was the delivery?
"The item I ordered arrived very fast and is exactly what I need. We had visited the showroom first so I could try Out the walkers."
"My wife and myself have been into the Peterborough centre on a couple of occasions recently and have found all the staff with whom we have had dealings to be; friendly, helpful, empathetic and above all patient. They have answered what at times to them must have seemed pointless questions with good humour and honesty, I have also had occasion to telephone and found that the good service is carried on over the phone. A very big thank you to everyone we have been in contact, keep doing what you do as you do it extremely well."
How was our customer services?
"Ordered product for my mum, she was happy with quality and it arrived when they said it would."
How was our customer services?
"The item we ordered was good quality."
How was the delivery?
"Excellent service and speedy delivery"
How was the delivery?
"I bought the Mewa pushchair for my son who has Autism and likes to sit in his pushchair when he is hypersensitive or having a meltdown. The guys were so friendly and helpful when I called with some questions about the pushchair and couldnt do enough to help. The pushchair arrived in amazingly fast delivery we ordered it on a friday evening and it arrived the monday morning! Very very happy with the service."
How was our customer services?
"Good products and prompt delivery"
How was the delivery?
"Fast delivery, good price and the only place I found what I needed! I will definitely use again."
"DIDNT HAVE IT IN STOCK. SO HAVENT RECIEVED IT YET. PLEASED TO SAY THEY DID RING TO OFFER AN ALTERNATIVE."
How was the delivery?
"You provided me with a new wheel chair efficiently and quickly and when there was a slight problem with the new chair you resolved it equals quickly and efficiently. Very impressed with the service and the friendliness of the staff."
How was the delivery?
"ordered my item on Friday evening noting that the website said delivery in 2 to 5 days so expected delivery on the Wednesday to Saturday. Called them on the Thursday to be told my item was actually on 8 day delivery and after checking with their supplier the item would be delivered on Monday. So here I am at 15:20 on Tuesday and it has still not arrived. Very poor service."
How was the delivery?
"I ordered two products (order #100002415), adjustable height walking frame and days trolley walker from your website on 31 Dec 2017. Your site on purchase stated delivery 2-5 days. The frame eventually arrived on 9 January and we are still yet to receive the walker. It is now the 15 January 2018. You should adjust your site to include your correct delivery time frames, as this is false advertising. My mother who is sick during this time is in desperate need of these products. If I knew this was going to take so long, I would have gone to another supplier."
How was our customer services?
"We purchased the Aquatec Orca bath seat/lift. It is an excellent product and was one of several that were demonstrated. We did not feel pressurised into making a purchase. It has made bathing much safer and it is much better than a stool. Thank you."
"It was straightforward"
How was the delivery?
"Delighted with my purchases from the mobility aids centre, fast delivery and quality products."
How was the delivery?
"Ordering online was fine. The product too much too long to arrive though when it said 2-5 days."
How was the delivery?
"I had a puncture in one of my tyres and my scooter was a little shaky. I contacted them and explained I would like a service and that I know I had puncture and maybe the batteries were bad? The lady on the phone was wonderful, explained that they could help, could collect my scooter and told me the price of service with collection (great price), and they would contact me with prices before any repairs would be done. Done quickly, checked my baby all over and fixed the tyres, brought it home. The ride was so smooth now, its like a brand new scooter!! I will be using The Mobility Aids Centre to service my scooter and all future ones."
hello,

Thanks for leaving such an in depth review, it really helps other people get to know how our business works! I'm pleased that the staff members were able to help you and accommodate to any changes you needed to make.
Thanks Again
The mobility aids centre.
How was the delivery?
"So much advice and practical support before, during and after purchase. Not a whiff of ‘pressure sale’ - in fact, I think they’d rather you didn’t purchase than get the wrong item. Excellent team! Thanks especially to Jason and Paul with the recent purchase of my powerchair."
We are glad that you were happy with everything, we hope to see you again and feel free to come in store or give us a call with any help you need in future.
Thanks