The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

Read The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

jason@mobaids.co.uk

88 South Street

Tell us how The Mobility Aids Centre made you happy
Excellent walker and excellent staff
I would place further orders with The Mobility Aids Centre without hesitation. The company provided excellent service, my order came on time. I was provided with information throughout the ordering and delivery process.
Quality item, good price and quick delivery. Web site easy to use too. Thank you.
Item I wanted was delivered quickly and efficiently and the item was exactly as described.
excellent service and delivery. does the job brilliant just what i need to extend my handle bars,
Very prompt & efficient with my order, staff very polite & nothing to much trouble, will not hesitate to use them in the future.
All helpful and very courteous service.
Order arrived quick undamaged. Thank you.
Needed an item delivering to my parents. Quick service and item delivered ready to use. Highly recommend.
Good service and help with buying a new wheelchair.Good quality wheelchair made all the difference to our life and mobility. Thank you for all your help Lesley
Handle extensions were expensive for what they are
Very good if they've got the items in stock but questionable if it's out of stock Ordered three items, paid the money Then get email saying only one item in stock... That item delivered next day so really good service there. (tray with bean bag base) However, email said other two items (far more important items - bath board and handle for bath board) would be in next week, so waited. Then got an email saying they were having supply issues but should be next month, so waited. Then got an email saying the supplier would send it directly to me, so waited. Then still didn't get anything the following month so emailed the company to ask if they could find out when the supplier would be sending items. Got an email backing saying they didn't know for sure and their supplier was unable to tell them. but it might be another month or more... Gave up, got a refund (that was quite quick) and got the items elsewhere where I could confirm they had them in stock before I paid for them. While I know some of this is due to supply issues beyond their control. I wish they had updated their website to indicate the items were out of stock. Although they are quick to answer emails etc not knowing when a mobility item you've brought will actual be available for delivery (this month, next month or 6 months away) doesn't help the customer who needs the item for quality of life.
Excellent products and excellent customer service
I found exactly what I wanted and at a reasonable price
Fast service, good quality
Bought gloves to help with painful hands bought a large size so glad I did work wonders keep my hands warm as well as keeping fingers straight
Helpful pleasant staff when I contacted them by phone. Prompt delivery. 5 star service.
The aid is excellent very easy to use .
Very good service and communication
Could not have been more helpful, very satisfied customer.
The Mobility Aids Centre is rated 4.58 based on 493 reviews