The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

Read The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

jason@mobaids.co.uk

88 South Street

Tell us how The Mobility Aids Centre made you happy
Excellent easy website. Products displayed and described easily to understand.
Excellent service, helped me with an order over the phone and delivery was prompt, they phoned before they came so i knew when they were coming just like they said they would.
It was brilliant - easily found what was needed, purchased and delivered swiftly. Has made a difference to mobility and confidence. Thanks.
Prompt delivery. Great price. Very pleased. Thanks
Excellent service
Very good service Item as described would deal again
A great place for all our mobility needs. Only criticisms, which are minor, are that they are slow answering the phone. They didn’t have any customers as they were closed due to lockdown, but if they are not open, why not say so on the phone or website. If they offered click and collect then that would save me time and money too - if they do, not advertised on website. Pass the shop everyday so no problem collecting.
Morning Peter and thank you for your review, we didn't close during lockdown although we have been on a reduced staffing level like many others. Sorry about the delay answering the phone. Anytime you would like to collect from the showroom your very welcome but your right in saying we don't offer click and collect via our website as some items are sent directly from the manufacturers. Thanks again for your kind review.
Purchased a wheel chair, excellent customer service. Called to confirm order and delivery as they were waiting for stock, did offer an alternative colour but was happy to wait for the colour I wanted.
took a while to arrive, more updates would of been helpful
Excellent, friendly, helpful service. Rang to check availabilty of parts (wheel spindle) for COVAID US Buggy earlier. Part identified, in stock and being sent FOC today. Great service, thank you John.
Delivery was pretty quick and the apparatus was as advertised, also very helpful when I had an occasion to phone
I ordered and paid for two floor to wall grab rails on 16th September. As these were not forthcoming after several weeks, I was forced to make alternative arrangements. I had forgotten all about my order, when one (not two) arrived unannounced on 25th January: • 2 Nr grab rails ordered 16th September 2020 • 1 Nr grab rail delivered 25th January 2021 In your defence, you reimbursed me in full very promptly.
Telephoned to order a product at 4.30pm the product was shipped and received the folllowing day. Text confirmed delivery time slot of one hour and yes product delivered within the time frame. Staff who processed my call and order were so helpful and a joy to communicate with. Thank you parents are thrilled with product and it was exactly as described. Well done even with covid problems first class service.
Good website, easy to use with a variety of products at reasonable prices.
Can not praise this place enough. From help choosing the wheelchair to getting it shipped out to us on the same day arriving at 08:30 next morning for us to take the father in law to hospital. Thanks all of you we dealt with your the best 👍🏻
Quick delivery , helpful telephone staff
Excellent service
Easy to order,quick delivery and I've been told the cutlery is helping a lot,due to lock down I haven't seen them in action,would recommend
Prompt & professional service
I was ordering a wheelchair on behalf of my grandma who is in a care home and the website was easy to navigate. I can’t fault the delivery either as it was delivered to the care home within 48 hours
The Mobility Aids Centre is rated 4.56 based on 457 reviews