The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

Read The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

jason@mobaids.co.uk

88 South Street

Tell us how The Mobility Aids Centre made you happy
Friendly staff who were very helpful. Excellent customer service. From ordering to receiving goods, the service was fast and very efficient.
The items ordered really helped my sister in cooking
Very polite and very helpful
Excellent customer service as I was able to speak to someone prior to ordering on the internet
Poor quality product, delivered in very poor packaging.
Mum very pleased with walker,it helps her round the house and most importantly she can now move her cup of tea from the kitchen to the living room.Very impressed with how easy she can manage.
Very helpful and knowledgeable lady taking my order.Gave me confidence that I would manage to use the aid .Chat kept custoner's dignity in tact!
Very happy with the product (wheelchair cosy). Very satisfied with the customer service when there was an issue with delivery, helpful and prompt to resolve. Thank you!
Excellent customer service; Moddy went that extra mile to make sure we had the correct accessories for the wheelchair
I had taken my mum in to try some different walkers. The lady was very off hand because she said she would have to clean anything we touched. She offered no advice to help us at all. In the end I bought a simple frame- taller than the one she had. It turns out there were protective covers on the rubber ferrules but we didn’t know nor were we told. So mum has been using the frame with these on- till Tuesday when one came off as she was walking resulting in a bad fall. Will never use this shop again as her attitude really upset mum and made us feel as though we were just a nuisance
I think it's quite expensive for the delivery charge. The item I bought from you wasn't quite what I envisaged however I did attempt to use it but failed.
Yet again exceptional service from the entire team, they go above and beyond for their customers even in the current situation. Thank you all Lesley
I received items incorrectly as a substitute also an item was ordered that I still haven't received.
My order was delayed but,on speaking to the lovely man at the Mobility aCentre,who was very courteous and apologetic,I received my orders very quickly.Thank you.
Good choice of products on website and helpful customer service team. Very pleased with the adjustable shower chair build quality, lightness and comfort but unfortunately after I made two telephone calls to customer services complaining of a manufacturing flaw on the chair and then heard nothing more from the company ...... so dissapointed!
The Mobility Aids Centre 5 star review on 22nd October 2020 The Mobility Aids Centre 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Very easy to view aids on website. Delivered swiftly and well packaged. Very pleased with item. Well made and looks good.
The article ordered arrived in good condition and on schedule. The delivery person was most polite. It was assembled easily. and it is being used daily. Thank you for a very good service.
Ordered umbrella took to long to be delivered because item was out of stock but yet money was taken out of my account well before it was in stock
Really sorry for the delay our delivery as you can see from other reviews is usually faster. Unfortunately like every other website your payment is taken with your order, but once again please accept our apologies for the delay. I checked back and found that your order was about 4 days longer than our usual delivery target.
I have purchased Convaid wheelchairs from this long established company over many years and cannot fault them for advice, price and service. Their staff are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and genuine and it is always a pleasure to speak with them. Delivery times are excellent.
Very pleased with the service I received
The Mobility Aids Centre is rated 4.55 based on 455 reviews