The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

Read The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

jason@mobaids.co.uk

88 South Street

Tell us how The Mobility Aids Centre made you happy
It was brilliant - easily found what was needed, purchased and delivered swiftly. Has made a difference to mobility and confidence. Thanks.
Prompt delivery. Great price. Very pleased. Thanks
Excellent service
Very good service Item as described would deal again
Purchased a wheel chair, excellent customer service. Called to confirm order and delivery as they were waiting for stock, did offer an alternative colour but was happy to wait for the colour I wanted.
Excellent, friendly, helpful service. Rang to check availabilty of parts (wheel spindle) for COVAID US Buggy earlier. Part identified, in stock and being sent FOC today. Great service, thank you John.
Delivery was pretty quick and the apparatus was as advertised, also very helpful when I had an occasion to phone
Telephoned to order a product at 4.30pm the product was shipped and received the folllowing day. Text confirmed delivery time slot of one hour and yes product delivered within the time frame. Staff who processed my call and order were so helpful and a joy to communicate with. Thank you parents are thrilled with product and it was exactly as described. Well done even with covid problems first class service.
Good website, easy to use with a variety of products at reasonable prices.
Can not praise this place enough. From help choosing the wheelchair to getting it shipped out to us on the same day arriving at 08:30 next morning for us to take the father in law to hospital. Thanks all of you we dealt with your the best 👍🏻
Quick delivery , helpful telephone staff
Excellent service
Easy to order,quick delivery and I've been told the cutlery is helping a lot,due to lock down I haven't seen them in action,would recommend
Prompt & professional service
I was ordering a wheelchair on behalf of my grandma who is in a care home and the website was easy to navigate. I can’t fault the delivery either as it was delivered to the care home within 48 hours
Excellent service. Easy explanation of which walker needed. Product is very good quality just what was needed.
Exactly what we wanted. Perfect fit.
Friendly staff who were very helpful. Excellent customer service. From ordering to receiving goods, the service was fast and very efficient.
The items ordered really helped my sister in cooking
Very polite and very helpful
The Mobility Aids Centre is rated 4.55 based on 455 reviews