THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

How would you rate THE MASTER LOCKSMITH ?

"very good job"
"Brilliant service. Ignition key for a BMW 3 series needed a new battery and it was back with us within 36 hours of being posted to The Master Locksmith. Much cheaper than a new key if I had tried to solder a battery into the circuit board! Unhesitatingly recommended"
"Excellent prices, genuine company, great customer service. Recommend to anyone to use The Master Locksmith."
"just amazing service and value highly recomended."
"Excellent Locksmiths! Used these guys a few times to get car keys repaired, where the main buttons on the fobs have stopped working or work intermittently.  Sent out the keys on diffrent occasions and received them back within 48hours fully operational and working as they should.  Fantastic customer services, would highly recommend 'The Master Locksmiths' to anybody for Car key repairs, programming and replacement cases for car fobs."
"Fantastic and speedy service key card fixed and back to me in 3 days. Very happy Nick Grimsby"
"Any of my unfounded nervousness as I posted the key for repair vanished as the key returned incredibly quickly fully working....Thank you I would certainly use the Master Locksmith again if needed. Try them and be VERY pleased!"
"They repaired my renault espace card key after other garages said it was impossible and i needed a new one from renault.With a £20 no fix no fee i gave it a shot. It works fine and i intend to send them my spare which is also faulty.They dont mind if you have had a go at fixing it yourself and failed."
"My 17 year old one careful owner BMW E46 key stopped working. The Master Locksmith fixed it by post in a few days. Only needed to communicate over the internet to place the order. Fantastic hassle free, simple service."
"This is the second time I have used this service, excellent, prompt and it works. Thank you"
"Excellent, fast service thank you. Very pleased to be able to lock my car again!"
"Really great service! Easy to use website and fast turn around on my new BMW key. Very happy, thank you"
"Very quick service well done."
"Second time I have used this excellent service.I would recommend it to anyone."
"Very quick and efficient unfortunately you were unable to fix it and I never re I ever my refund. No fix no fee?"
Hi Julie,
Very sorry you have not had your refund yet, i will get this done for you now, yes we do operate a no fix no fee policy, in the unlikely event that we cannot repair your key you will always be refunded.
I will also send you a 20% discount voucher for any future products or services you may require from us.
Best wishes,
"Excellent service, polite and friendly people!!"
"Fantastic service. Fob key back within 48 hours working days. Definitely sending my spare for repair. Would highly recommend"
"Excellent service, unbelievably quick turnaround. Will certainly use again !!"
"Fantastic service, My third use of their company. Brilliant"
"Excellent service"