THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Service was very good value and speedy.
Very good communication, quick turn around. Great product at reasonable price. Much cheaper than other companies
Fantastic service! Electronic key fob not working due to parts of the electronic chip board snapping off. Posted it off Wednesday and got it back fixed and working on Saturday! Thank you. I’ve recommended you to many already :)
Absolutely brilliant service.
Fantastic service will definitely use again
Excellent service. My remote was fixed working perfectly and returned really quickly. Second time I have used this company and would recommend them to anyone.
Excellent service and will most definitely use them again.
I’d give ten stars if I could. The service of the Master Locksmiths is ‘second to none’
Second time I have used the Locksmith for my Freelander 2 keys, easy process and fast turnaround. 1st class service. Have recommended to friends who have been impressed. Great price too much cheat than going through a dealership.
These guys provide a fantastic, efficient and reasonably priced service. I sent a rechargeable Range Rover key fob with the rubber keys completely worn away, the circuit board was visible. Three days later I received the fob back, the casing was brand new and a new rechargeable battery fitted all working perfectly. The service far exceeded my expectations and I am extremely grateful. If you have any doubts phone them and they will give you top advice. Thank goodness people like this exist! Thank you very much. Range Rover Vogue 2009.
Outstanding service. Helpful and with very fast turn-around of car key repair which has proved completely successful. Could not ask for more!
BMW E46 Key
Very quick and prompt service key works fantastic definitely use this company again saved a fair few pounds rather going to a BMW dealer
Excellent friendly staff. Rapid turnaround.
Advertised as 'we will fix your key fob', but I sent mine only to receive it back within a couple of days, having thereby paid postage both ways. No explanation given. I give credit for the rapid return of the key and the remainder of my money, but if they described themselves as 'we do easy repairs only' it would have informed my decision and I wouldn't have wasted my money.
11 out of 10 for such a excellent and speedy service.
My Saab is now back on the road.
Outstanding service! George at The Master Locksmith went above and beyond to help me and i couldn't be any happier. They were able to make a custom Mercedes key for my 3-year-old son's 12v Mercedes Ride On Car. I honestly can't express how happy i have been with their service.
Best service, does what it says on the tin...
Fantastic service, thankyou. Easy to follow instructions, excellent value and delivered back to me fully repaired within two working days. Would recommend The Master Locksmith.
Excellent speedy service. Really easy to use.
Excellent service from start to finish.
My ford transit key arrived with the locksmith Wednesday and I had it back Friday ttime. Fully working. A fraction of the cost that ford would charge, thank you master locksmith would highly recommend.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,145 reviews