THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Key was not glued together properly and gets stuck in docking port but still does not work"
"I was unsure if yet key was causing my problem. Have not yet tested key yet. But would have been nice to know if a fault was found. TML could not provide any confirmation of this which was disappointing."
"Very quick and efficient unfortunately you were unable to fix it and I never re I ever my refund. No fix no fee?"
Hi Julie,
Very sorry you have not had your refund yet, i will get this done for you now, yes we do operate a no fix no fee policy, in the unlikely event that we cannot repair your key you will always be refunded.
I will also send you a 20% discount voucher for any future products or services you may require from us.
Best wishes,
"Still not working"
"Hi, I understood when I placed the order that I'd receive an envelope in which to send the key to you for repair, but I've seen nothing delivered. Could you check and re-send please? Thanks, Dan"
Hi Dan, you must have read this elsewhere as we do not mention anywhere on our website regarding sending out an envelope. Simply package your key with your order number and send to us using recorded delivery. Once we receive the key we will do the rest, its very simple and quick this way. I have re sent you your new order email, this contains all the info you need. Please contact us anytime by email or phone if you need help. Regards, George
"1st call to check on progress and couldn't locate order (it was sent recorded delivery) 2nd call they suddenly found the order but said it couldnt be fixed Then posted back to me but had removed a brand new battery I had bought, so had to buy a new one Not the best experience I'm sure if the fault is fixable then they'd be ok, but removing a brand new battery was v. annoying"
"I still have not received my key.and as I stated when ordering,I have no spare"
"Had 2 keys done and one only worked for couple of days and other was just same as before contacted seller only to be ignored. Not a happy bunny ????"
Hi Kelly, I have just checked our system and cannot find when you contacted us. How did you contact us?
You are always welcome to call us anytime if there is a problem and we would be more than happy to help.

If you are still have trouble with your car keys please get in touch and we will do our best to resolve the issue for you. Many thanks
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,772 reviews