The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

128 Harley Street

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone

How would you rate The Harley Street Smile Clinic ?

"Very professional, high priced but however you get what you pay for"
Alex Copley
"I have always been conscious of the length of my front teeth and had resigned myself that nothing could be done about them (unless I wanted to rip them out and start again). I came across the Harley Street Smile Clinic by chance one day and thought I may as well send in my photo to confirm that nothing could be done. Within an hour or so I was sent a free simulation of my teeth looking just how I had always wanted them and for an exceptionally reasonable price! I couldn't believe it, it seemed too good to be true so I made my appointment. When I arrived at the clinic for my Mini Smile Makeover (stain blasting, contouring and whitening) I was very nervous but my fears were allayed completely by the receptionist who told me I had nothing to worry about and that my procedure was very simple. Dr Sahil Patel was absolutely wonderful, he has a very calm and collected manner and made me feel comfortable throughout. He started by examining my teeth and then talked me through what I wanted from the treatment. He was very thorough in his explanation of the treatment and asked about my expectations. The treatment itself was slightly uncomfortable at times but never painful and Dr Patel was quick to stop if he felt I was in discomfort. The contouring was done in stages to ensure my teeth were exactly how I wanted them, I was in control of how short I wanted to go. After the treatment he showed me how to correctly use the bleach retainers at home which I think was fab as I wouldn't have had a clue! What was also really nice was that I didn't feel rushed at any point, they made me feel as if they had all the time in the world for me. I am absolutely thrilled with my new smile and I have to take a look in every mirror I pass! I would whole heartedly recommend the Harley Street Smile Clinic and particularly Dr Sahil Patel. From start to finish the whole process was perfect and my confidence is now sky high. I am looking forward to finishing my whitening treatment so I can see the full results! Thank you all. Alex ."
"For 10 years I have hated my teeth! I never smiled for photos and it made meeting new people very uncomfortable for me. Your appearance is everyone's first impression so getting the perfect smile FINALLY has definitely changed my life and improved my confidence! And in only 1 month! Dr Johannes does amazing work and talked me thoroughly through every step of the process. Very impressed and worth the 3 hour journey!"
"Really friendly team and impeccable service. Seen on time every time and every appointment was so quick and painless. I’ve had endless compliments since then and I recommend them to everyone!"
"Brilliant service Gill was amazing really took the time to make sure you were happy with the result and went above and beyond to reach the best result"
Hi Sasha
Thank you so much for your wonderful review which Dr Gill greatly appreciates. We are so happy that the results were above your initial expectations.
Anna :)
"Amazing service from all the team at The HSSC. So pleased with the results of my 'mini smile make-over' from Dr Patel. Thanks!"
Hi Jack

Thanks for taking the time to write a great review. The mini smile makeover is such a simple and quick procedure but can make such a difference to a persons smile.
Anna :)
"Great service from start to finish....everyone encountered was friendly and professional and I was really happy with the results. Thank you!"
Hi Holly

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review for us. Its always so great to receive positive feedback. Nice to know you are pleased with your results.
Anna :)
"matt testing the inviation"
"Very professional, high priced but however you get what you pay for"
Hi there
Thanks so much for sending us this amazing picture showing off your 'pearly whites'. You look amazing and have a fabulous smile.
Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and posting your photo.
Anna :)
"great customer service, very happy people, an actual pleasure to visit the dentist"
Hi Richard

What a lovely compliment you have given to our clinic. We do try to remain upbeat and positive so it is nice that it made you enjoy coming to visit us.
Thank you for leaving a great review.
Anna :)
"I'm indebted to everyone at Harley Street who made my experience what it was. From the consultation, through to getting my veneers put in, each meeting was handled with care, professionalism and a welcoming approach. From organizing my appointments with Jill, Anna and Paula through to the consultations with Sahil, every interaction with Harley Street Smile Clinic made me feel welcome and valued. A big thank you to the team there and an even bigger thank you for giving me my new smile. :) Good luck for the future and I'll see you in a year! Best wishes, Ryan"
Hi Ryan
I wanted to say a big thank you for writing such a great review for us. It was so great to see your veneers once you had finished and they look amazing. We are happy that you found the service as well as the treatment you received at out clinic of such high quality.
Many thanks once again
Anna :)
"Friendly, informed, first-class service right the way through from initial enquiries to the final treatment. The team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic are true experts in their field, I'm completely over the moon with my new smile, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the clinic to anyone."
Hi Alan

Thank you for writing such a glowing review about the treatment you received from Dr Gill Martin and her assistant, Sarah. We are glad that you are so happy with your new smile and felt you received first class service from start to finish.
Many thanks from all the team.
Anna :)
"The Harley Street Smile Clinic is outstanding. Staff are thoughtful and helpful (even to people who don’t usually like going to the dentists!) & the end results are amazing! I am delighted with both the end result in terms of my teeth & the excellent, professional staff team. I recommend them without reservation."
HI Susan

What a transformation Susan from start to finish. It is always great when we see how happy our patients are with their smile makeover. Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review for us.
Anna:)
"The treatment I have received here has been second to none. After hating my smile I decided to do something about it and I certainly came to the right place. Very calm environment with very welcoming faces. I was looked after throughout the treatment process. Best thing I ever did."
Hi Nigel
Your smile looks amazing and its great to see what a fantastic end result we have achieved. We are so glad that you found the whole experience so calming and welcoming and would like to thank you for writing such a lovey review about our clinic and the services we offer.
Many thanks

Anna :)
"The whole process was great from start to finish. The team were friendly and professional and never felt pressured after the initial consultation. Once I decided to go ahead everything was explained in detail through the procedure, so I was fully confident about what the process. I'm incredibly pleased with the results and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! Thanks to everyone."
Hi Richard
What a great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for us. We pride ourselves on explaining every step of the treatment and welcome questions if you are unsure of anything. So great to see the final results.
Anna :)
"Dr Gill Martin and her assistant were amazing. I am so happy with my treatment and she insured I had all the information I needed after my treatment."
Hi Kelly

We are very happy that you are so pleased with your treatment and would like to thank you also for taking the time to post a review.
Many thanks

Anna :)
"I was kept informed about every stage of the process and it was easy to get appointments that suited my schedule. Dr Sahil is very professional and informative which made me feel at ease. I did not feel any pain at any point in the process!"
Hi Kristina
We are so happy that you are pleased with the results of your treatment. Your veneers look amazing. So glad that you found it pain free and you felt completely at ease.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Anna:)
"A great all round experience. The team are very welcoming and accommodating. Most importantly, the quality of dental work is outstanding."
Thank you Alex for taking the time to write us a review on your enameloplasty. Glad you found our clinic welcoming and accommodating.
Anna :)
"It’s fair to say that I have a fear of the dentist chair However, I was made to feel completely comfortable from the start. I now have the perfect smile I was always wanting thanks to all at the Harley St Smile Clinic. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of having cosmetic dentistry."
Wow what a beautiful smile. You can see how happy you are and they look amazing. Thank you so much for writing us a review , we always appreciate feedback.
Keep smiling :)
Anna
"Really polite and professional. Great atmosphere which made me feel very comfortable as well as the clinic being clean."
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a great review.
Anna :)
"From the first appointment which I was quite nervous and anxious about, Dr Gill Martin and Sarah really welcomed me and made me feel confident that I had come to the right place. They worked with me to gave me the natural smile I wanted :)"
We really appreciate you writing such a great review. Its great to receive feedback on the whole experience, and you were in great hands with Dr Gill and Sarah. So happy that your smile is so natural and what you had wanted to achieve.
Anna :)
"1 year on and my dental situation is even worse. Not all all improved. LIABILITY ALL OVER."
"I did lots of research and decided quite early on that The Harley Street Smile Clinic was where I wanted to go. From my first time of contact by email the service was excellent, friendly and covered every aspect of my enquiry. I was so nervous on my first visit but immediately was put at ease by the great team there and Maurice. Maurice explains everything step by step and ensures that between you and him you decide exactly what you want and what will look best.The process is pain free and within 3 weeks of my first visit I have the exact smile I wished for and feel like a totally different person so much more confidence. I wish I had done it much earlier - I can’t stop smiling. Any queries you have during your treatment too the clinic deal with immediately so you are always at ease with what is going on"
Hi Clare

What a great review. Thank you so much for leaving such a positive feedback. We always aim to reassure our patients as it is never as 'scary' as they think it is going to be. We also pride ourselves on a calm and 'no rush' approach which allows you time to ask plenty of questions and to feel comfortable about the treatment at every stage.
Thanks again - keep smiling!
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.85 based on 229 reviews