The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

128 Harley Street

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how The Harley Street Smile Clinic made you happy

"Very professional, high priced but however you get what you pay for"
Alex Copley
"I have always been conscious of the length of my front teeth and had resigned myself that nothing could be done about them (unless I wanted to rip them out and start again). I came across the Harley Street Smile Clinic by chance one day and thought I may as well send in my photo to confirm that nothing could be done. Within an hour or so I was sent a free simulation of my teeth looking just how I had always wanted them and for an exceptionally reasonable price! I couldn't believe it, it seemed too good to be true so I made my appointment. When I arrived at the clinic for my Mini Smile Makeover (stain blasting, contouring and whitening) I was very nervous but my fears were allayed completely by the receptionist who told me I had nothing to worry about and that my procedure was very simple. Dr Sahil Patel was absolutely wonderful, he has a very calm and collected manner and made me feel comfortable throughout. He started by examining my teeth and then talked me through what I wanted from the treatment. He was very thorough in his explanation of the treatment and asked about my expectations. The treatment itself was slightly uncomfortable at times but never painful and Dr Patel was quick to stop if he felt I was in discomfort. The contouring was done in stages to ensure my teeth were exactly how I wanted them, I was in control of how short I wanted to go. After the treatment he showed me how to correctly use the bleach retainers at home which I think was fab as I wouldn't have had a clue! What was also really nice was that I didn't feel rushed at any point, they made me feel as if they had all the time in the world for me. I am absolutely thrilled with my new smile and I have to take a look in every mirror I pass! I would whole heartedly recommend the Harley Street Smile Clinic and particularly Dr Sahil Patel. From start to finish the whole process was perfect and my confidence is now sky high. I am looking forward to finishing my whitening treatment so I can see the full results! Thank you all. Alex ."
"For 10 years I have hated my teeth! I never smiled for photos and it made meeting new people very uncomfortable for me. Your appearance is everyone's first impression so getting the perfect smile FINALLY has definitely changed my life and improved my confidence! And in only 1 month! Dr Johannes does amazing work and talked me thoroughly through every step of the process. Very impressed and worth the 3 hour journey!"
"The best decision I have ever made. I am so grateful to Dr Maurice and everyone at the Harley Street smile clinic for transforming my smile and making my teeth look amazing. I have been wanting to get my teeth done for years and I am so happy that I made the choice to have four veneers done by Dr Maurice. Dr Maurice is very kind and professional and the process was completely painless. The results where beyond my expectations and I am so happy. I now want Dr Maurice to do more of my teeth and I am saving up. Thank you again and I will be back soon :) If you want veneers go here, you won't regret it."
"Incredible service, from enquiring to getting them done within weeks, 5* service from everyone there. Would highly recommend."
Hi Jamie

We wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. All feedback helps us to improve our service so thanks again
Anna :)
"Would highly recommend Harley street smile clinic to whomever is considering having any cosmetic dentistry done"
Hi Karen

We really appreciate you leaving us a review and recommending The Harley Street Smile Clinic.
Many thanks
Anna :)
"I have wanted a smile makeover for over 10 years. Initially I was set on veneers but after speaking to a lot of people I decided I would wait a few more years to get them. I then came across the Gummy Smile Makeover and was instantly sold! Jill was so amazing and I genuinely feel like a new person since my procedure. Everyone is complementing my new smile and it feels so good to say they are my actual teeth just less gum! I couldn’t believe how quick Jill was, also the recovery was hours long. I thought brushing would hurt but for me, it was fine! I highly recommend the treatment for anyone considering it and trust me when I say you are in great hands with Jill!!"
Hi Lauralee
Dr Gill and all the team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic would like to say a big thank you for leaving us such a glowing review. The gummy smile makeover is quite a minimal treatment and yet it achieves amazing results and your teeth looked amazing after your appointment. Thanks again and keep on smiling
Anna :)
"The team were friendly, welcoming and most importantly professional. They were very patient with me whilst I deliberated over what treatment to have and for someone who does not like the dentist, they really did put me as ease and take care of me every step of the way. I am 100% delighted with the end result. I can highly recommend using Dr Gill and her team."
Hi Katy
What an amazing review of Dr Gill's work and our clinic. It is nice that we were able to put you completely at ease and that you were so happy with the treatment. Its always nice to receive such great feedback on our clinic so we appreciate you taking the time to post a review.
Thanks
Anna :)
"I was very happy with the results even with my crooked teeth. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Overall great experience!"
Hi
Thanks for recommending our practice. The Mini Smile Makeover can make such a great difference to a person's smile and it certainly enhanced your teeth and smile. Dr Sahil has great experience in this treatment and we see great results time after time,
Thanks again
Anna :)
"Maurice is an excellent dentist, he explains every stage of the treatment. A true professional and I am absolutely delighted with my new smile. Thank you so much Maurice and everyone else at the clinic, wish I came to you years ago."
Thank you Nicola for taking the time to write a review and post it online. Maurice is a very experienced and caring dentist and its great that you felt that during the course of your treatment. You have achieved a beautiful result and we are always happy to see our patients smiling.
Anna :
"Excellent service and I am really pleased with the results, thank you so much !"
Hi Yvonne
Thank you for leaving a lovely comment about our clinic on this website. Dr Sahil and the team here are very happy that you found the service and results so great.
Keep smiling
Anna :)
"Truth my teeth have rarely seen a dentists chair., as, like along with many I am a 'dentalphobe'. After 50 years of hating my teeth and I finally to the plunged to get them smile worthy. The clinic could not have been more friendly and the dentist has managed to take away my fear. He talked me through the whole process, prior and during, constantly reaasurring me and . I love my having the confidence to smile again. Could noy not recommend highly enough!!"
Maurice and all the team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic would like to thank you for such wonderful and positive feedback. It was a pleasure to see you leaving the clinic with such a great new set of veneers. Maurice is so gentle that most patients don't feel a thing so we are happy that we managed to take your fear away.

Keep smiling and showing off those teeth!

Anna :)
"I had a fantastic experience at the Harley Street Smile Clinic. Everyone was incredibly friendly, the care I received was both professionally exemplary and personally attentive. I was so happy with the consultation, the results and the pace of the treatment. I would truly recommend the clinic to everyone looking to refine their smile, whether it’s reshaping or veneers. Everything was perfect and it’s boosted my confidence in ways I couldn’t imagine!"
Hi Gemma

Thanks so much for a great review. We are so pleased that the whole process from start to finish was so enjoyable and that you are happy with the results
Anna:)
"I am extremely happy with my new teeth they have made me so much more confident, before I never used to like smiling because I was conscious of my teeth now I love to smile and get so many compliments. The service I received from The Harley Street Smile Clinic was excellent from start to finish they made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I felt no pain and would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a new smile to go to Maurice he is amazing."
"Had THE BEST experience with Dr Gill and Sarah, amazingly attentive and caring throughout the whole process! I’ve Never felt in such capable and professional hands! I would recommend this clinic to anyone and everyone! You will never find better people or better results! My teeth are amazing and I never felt uneasy or uncomfortable throughout the whole process, they listened every step of the way and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfertable not in any pain. I Can honestly say my whole experience was full of laughs and I enjoyed every moment! Big thank you to Gill and Sarah for my amazing results, and to all the team on reception who were so welcominging and accommodating too!"
"I cannot recommend The Harley Street Smile Clinic highly enough!! From my very first contact with them to my amazing new teeth just a few weeks later, the entire process was great. The entire team made me feel very welcome and comfortable throughout and everything was explained clearly and thoroughly. Finally, I would like to thank the "magician" that is Dr Maurice Johannes! He has truly transformed my smile and I cannot thank him enough. I have gone from someone who did not really smile for 10 years to now not being able to keep my mouth shut ;) Thanks again to everyone at The Harley Street Smile Clinic! Regards, Ryan Murphy"
"My odyssey in search of the perfect teeth began a couple of years ago and involved much research and ploughing through endless websites and reviews. I never felt confident enough to proceed with any treatment until I met the amazing team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic. Dr Gill Martin was recommended to me by a colleague and I can honestly say that arranging an appointment to see her was the best advice I have ever acted on. For as long as I can remember I have been very conscious of my teeth. They overlapped each other, were quite discoloured and certainly gave me nothing to smile about! When I arrived at the clinic I was warmly greeted and instantly felt at ease despite the underlying nerves. During the initial consultation I was given the opportunity to express all my concerns and present a clear vision of what I hoped the outcome would be. I wasn't sure if this was achievable but Dr Gill is highly experienced and knowledgeable and clearly explained all options available to me. She is very passionate about her work and I felt so confident in her ability that I chose to proceed with 10 veneers. The whole process was so much more relaxed than I had anticipated and her nurse Sarah was so caring and supportive throughout. All I can say is that Dr Gill is meticulous about her work and has an amazing eye for detail. My veneers are stunning and yet still manage to look natural and now I truly have something to smile about! I am so pleased to have found this fantastic team and cannot thank them enough for their patience and encouragement during my treatment. I highly recommend Dr Gill and her team to anybody looking to achieve their perfect smile!"
"Everything about this place is great, from the receptionist to the Dr. Everyone is very welcoming and just so lovely. I got a mini smile makeover:- at first I was worried thinking the contouring would hurt but Dr Saheel reassured me that it was fine and after that the whole procedure was fine. I’m excited to see the after affects of my whitening treatment. I’ll be back to upload the results."
Hi Georgina
It was a pleasure to treat you yesterday and we are so pleased that you found the whole experience here so good. Once the whitening has completed as the final stage in the mini smile makeover you are going to be really happy with the results.
thank you for writing such a great review for us.
Anna :)
"I am very pleased with the treatment and guidance I have received as a patient of the Harley Street Smile Clinic. Their support has been exceptional throughout the process and I am very happy with the outcome - a shiny set of teeth!"
Hi Jon
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review and in posting this picture with Dr Sahil, showing your amazing new teeth.
We are happy that you enjoyed your experience here.
Anna :)
"If anyone is considering having cosmetic dentistry then I would 100% recommend The Harley Street Smile Clinic. I was really unhappy with my teeth before and also hated sitting in a dentist chair, after a lot of thought I decided to go for it. I had 3 veneers and a crown replacement, the results are fantastic! I have had lots of compliments about my teeth since having them done, the team are lovely and make you feel at ease, I'm so happy I decided to do it!"
Hi Billy
Its so great to see the transformation in your smile after Dr Sahil had fitted your veneers/crown. We are happy that you felt as ease and that we left you feeling so happy with your new smile.
Anna :)
"Great service, very professional and friendly team. Thank you so much!"
Hi Patsy

Gill would like to thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review about your gummy smile makeover. We are always pleased when we receive such a great feedback.
Many thanks

Anna
"I'm so glad I chose to visit The Harley Street Smile Clinic. I've been overly conscious of my chipped teeth and wonky smile for far too long - wish I had booked in sooner! The whole procedure (tooth contouring aka enameloplasty) felt effortless and the Dentist was both friendly and knowledgeable. I was nervous at first, but soon felt at ease. It didn't take long at all, and I was consulted at each step. I've had no sensitivity and am really pleased with the outcome. I also appreciated the advice I was given and would definitely visit the clinic again should the need arise."
Hi Rachel

We are so pleased that you are happy with the enameloplasty (teeth contouring) treatment which you received from Dr Sahil. It is a very subtle and gentle procedure but everyone has commented , when they have it done, on what a difference it makes.
Thank you for writing us a great review.
Anna :)
"I am so happy I went to Harley Street Smile Clinic for a gummy smile makeover. Everyone working there have been professional, making sure I felt taken care of and were patient and just lovely. I am really happy with the result and I can finally smile without covering my mouth with my hand! I recommend the Harley Street Smile Clinic to everyone who feels unhappy with their smile, these people know what they are doing and listen to any request you have!"
Hi Silje
It was a pleasure to treat you. Dr Gill asked me to say a special thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for her. It is always such a great feeling when our patients say how the treatment they have received at our clinic has altered their life. We are so happy that you feel you can now show off your smile to the world.
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.88 based on 251 reviews