The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

jill@harleystreetsmileclinic.co.uk

128 Harley Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate The Harley Street Smile Clinic ?

"Very professional, high priced but however you get what you pay for"
Alex Copley
"I have always been conscious of the length of my front teeth and had resigned myself that nothing could be done about them (unless I wanted to rip them out and start again). I came across the Harley Street Smile Clinic by chance one day and thought I may as well send in my photo to confirm that nothing could be done. Within an hour or so I was sent a free simulation of my teeth looking just how I had always wanted them and for an exceptionally reasonable price! I couldn't believe it, it seemed too good to be true so I made my appointment. When I arrived at the clinic for my Mini Smile Makeover (stain blasting, contouring and whitening) I was very nervous but my fears were allayed completely by the receptionist who told me I had nothing to worry about and that my procedure was very simple. Dr Sahil Patel was absolutely wonderful, he has a very calm and collected manner and made me feel comfortable throughout. He started by examining my teeth and then talked me through what I wanted from the treatment. He was very thorough in his explanation of the treatment and asked about my expectations. The treatment itself was slightly uncomfortable at times but never painful and Dr Patel was quick to stop if he felt I was in discomfort. The contouring was done in stages to ensure my teeth were exactly how I wanted them, I was in control of how short I wanted to go. After the treatment he showed me how to correctly use the bleach retainers at home which I think was fab as I wouldn't have had a clue! What was also really nice was that I didn't feel rushed at any point, they made me feel as if they had all the time in the world for me. I am absolutely thrilled with my new smile and I have to take a look in every mirror I pass! I would whole heartedly recommend the Harley Street Smile Clinic and particularly Dr Sahil Patel. From start to finish the whole process was perfect and my confidence is now sky high. I am looking forward to finishing my whitening treatment so I can see the full results! Thank you all. Alex ."
"For 10 years I have hated my teeth! I never smiled for photos and it made meeting new people very uncomfortable for me. Your appearance is everyone's first impression so getting the perfect smile FINALLY has definitely changed my life and improved my confidence! And in only 1 month! Dr Johannes does amazing work and talked me thoroughly through every step of the process. Very impressed and worth the 3 hour journey!"
"I am extremely happy with my new teeth they have made me so much more confident, before I never used to like smiling because I was conscious of my teeth now I love to smile and get so many compliments. The service I received from The Harley Street Smile Clinic was excellent from start to finish they made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I felt no pain and would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a new smile to go to Maurice he is amazing."
"Had THE BEST experience with Dr Gill and Sarah, amazingly attentive and caring throughout the whole process! I’ve Never felt in such capable and professional hands! I would recommend this clinic to anyone and everyone! You will never find better people or better results! My teeth are amazing and I never felt uneasy or uncomfortable throughout the whole process, they listened every step of the way and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfertable not in any pain. I Can honestly say my whole experience was full of laughs and I enjoyed every moment! Big thank you to Gill and Sarah for my amazing results, and to all the team on reception who were so welcominging and accommodating too!"
"I cannot recommend The Harley Street Smile Clinic highly enough!! From my very first contact with them to my amazing new teeth just a few weeks later, the entire process was great. The entire team made me feel very welcome and comfortable throughout and everything was explained clearly and thoroughly. Finally, I would like to thank the "magician" that is Dr Maurice Johannes! He has truly transformed my smile and I cannot thank him enough. I have gone from someone who did not really smile for 10 years to now not being able to keep my mouth shut ;) Thanks again to everyone at The Harley Street Smile Clinic! Regards, Ryan Murphy"
"My odyssey in search of the perfect teeth began a couple of years ago and involved much research and ploughing through endless websites and reviews. I never felt confident enough to proceed with any treatment until I met the amazing team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic. Dr Gill Martin was recommended to me by a colleague and I can honestly say that arranging an appointment to see her was the best advice I have ever acted on. For as long as I can remember I have been very conscious of my teeth. They overlapped each other, were quite discoloured and certainly gave me nothing to smile about! When I arrived at the clinic I was warmly greeted and instantly felt at ease despite the underlying nerves. During the initial consultation I was given the opportunity to express all my concerns and present a clear vision of what I hoped the outcome would be. I wasn't sure if this was achievable but Dr Gill is highly experienced and knowledgeable and clearly explained all options available to me. She is very passionate about her work and I felt so confident in her ability that I chose to proceed with 10 veneers. The whole process was so much more relaxed than I had anticipated and her nurse Sarah was so caring and supportive throughout. All I can say is that Dr Gill is meticulous about her work and has an amazing eye for detail. My veneers are stunning and yet still manage to look natural and now I truly have something to smile about! I am so pleased to have found this fantastic team and cannot thank them enough for their patience and encouragement during my treatment. I highly recommend Dr Gill and her team to anybody looking to achieve their perfect smile!"
"Everything about this place is great, from the receptionist to the Dr. Everyone is very welcoming and just so lovely. I got a mini smile makeover:- at first I was worried thinking the contouring would hurt but Dr Saheel reassured me that it was fine and after that the whole procedure was fine. I’m excited to see the after affects of my whitening treatment. I’ll be back to upload the results."
Hi Georgina
It was a pleasure to treat you yesterday and we are so pleased that you found the whole experience here so good. Once the whitening has completed as the final stage in the mini smile makeover you are going to be really happy with the results.
thank you for writing such a great review for us.
Anna :)
"I am very pleased with the treatment and guidance I have received as a patient of the Harley Street Smile Clinic. Their support has been exceptional throughout the process and I am very happy with the outcome - a shiny set of teeth!"
Hi Jon
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review and in posting this picture with Dr Sahil, showing your amazing new teeth.
We are happy that you enjoyed your experience here.
Anna :)
"If anyone is considering having cosmetic dentistry then I would 100% recommend The Harley Street Smile Clinic. I was really unhappy with my teeth before and also hated sitting in a dentist chair, after a lot of thought I decided to go for it. I had 3 veneers and a crown replacement, the results are fantastic! I have had lots of compliments about my teeth since having them done, the team are lovely and make you feel at ease, I'm so happy I decided to do it!"
Hi Billy
Its so great to see the transformation in your smile after Dr Sahil had fitted your veneers/crown. We are happy that you felt as ease and that we left you feeling so happy with your new smile.
Anna :)
"Great service, very professional and friendly team. Thank you so much!"
Hi Patsy

Gill would like to thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review about your gummy smile makeover. We are always pleased when we receive such a great feedback.
Many thanks

Anna
"I'm so glad I chose to visit The Harley Street Smile Clinic. I've been overly conscious of my chipped teeth and wonky smile for far too long - wish I had booked in sooner! The whole procedure (tooth contouring aka enameloplasty) felt effortless and the Dentist was both friendly and knowledgeable. I was nervous at first, but soon felt at ease. It didn't take long at all, and I was consulted at each step. I've had no sensitivity and am really pleased with the outcome. I also appreciated the advice I was given and would definitely visit the clinic again should the need arise."
Hi Rachel

We are so pleased that you are happy with the enameloplasty (teeth contouring) treatment which you received from Dr Sahil. It is a very subtle and gentle procedure but everyone has commented , when they have it done, on what a difference it makes.
Thank you for writing us a great review.
Anna :)
"I am so happy I went to Harley Street Smile Clinic for a gummy smile makeover. Everyone working there have been professional, making sure I felt taken care of and were patient and just lovely. I am really happy with the result and I can finally smile without covering my mouth with my hand! I recommend the Harley Street Smile Clinic to everyone who feels unhappy with their smile, these people know what they are doing and listen to any request you have!"
Hi Silje
It was a pleasure to treat you. Dr Gill asked me to say a special thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for her. It is always such a great feeling when our patients say how the treatment they have received at our clinic has altered their life. We are so happy that you feel you can now show off your smile to the world.
Anna :)
"Hi Sahil Sorry for the delay! Here's my review below. Thanks again for everything Most of my friends want nice cars, but I've always wanted nice teeth. They were OK as a kid, but I chipped them a couple of times and broke one of my front teeth as a teenager which was followed by a lot of rough composite jobs and what seemed like endless filing and grinding by different dentists who didn't seem to mind shrinking my teeth as much as I later did when I realised how much smaller they had got. At some point my bottom ones became an overcrowded mess that I obviously couldn't resist annoyingly feeling with my tongue. Later on I tried braces and yet more composite. My teeth became nice and straight, but they were still quite small to me, and the composite was rough and stood out when I whitened my other teeth. I started halfheartedly looking at vaneers online. I never thought I'd ever actually go through with it because of the price and the rumours of filed down gremlin spikes and gigantic fake white white lego teeth. I did a lot of research and I finally took things more seriously when I came across the Harley Street Smile clinic and all of their great reviews. I didn't want to mess around this time. It was obvious that my teeth were important to me and I wanted to go to the best place I could find on Harley Street. I figured they would be well out of my budget though and I'd start at the top and work my way back. The price was surprisingly reasonable and the people I spoke to were very caring and attentive to my questions. I was booked in for a consultation the following week. When I arrived, the place exceeded my expectations. A Hogwarts of dentists it was meticulously clean and everyone was warmly welcoming and went out of their way to answer all of my questions and make sure I was comfortable. I met my dentist, Dr Sahil Patel who carried out a very relaxed and honest consultation with me to make sure I had considered all of my options properly. I made the decision to go ahead and because I'm childishly impatient and asked how quickly I could get my 10 new nashers, Dr Patel happily made a start on my full assessment straight away to save me an extra train trip and booked me in to have my teeth prepared and temporaries put in the week after. I was so nervous. I thought I'd be screaming in agony and leave with a set of weird fake Halloween teeth. Soon after I was told "OK, that's the preparations all finished" much faster than I expected with absolutely no pain at all. I built up the courage to finally rub my tongue along my new 'fangs' and dribbled a big numb smile when I realised that my teeth had barely changed. In went the temporary teeth and out came the mirror. I was overcome with relief immediately. I was simply in-love with my new teeth - and these were only the temporary ones! Dr Patel helped me choose the right shade for me and over the next few days the Smile Clinic were in touch with me to make sure I was happy and see if I wanted to make any changes while my final set were being made. Only 2 weeks later it was finally time to get my permanent porcelain vaneers. An even easier session in the chair than before and it wasn't long before I was falling in-love yet again with my new permanent teeth. It's difficult to put into words how happy I am with the results. I didn't realise how much I had subconsciously covered my mouth and smiled with my mouth closed for so many years in photos. My friends and family cant believe how natural they look as I smugly smile as they eat their fear mongering words! Dr Patel was as attentive, eloquent and obsessively meticulous as you'd want from someone working on your teeth. It's obvious that Dr Patel and everyone else at the smile clinic are extremely passionate and take great pride in what they do. Thank you for making me smile. It was worth every penny"
Wow Tom...what a glowing accolade to Dr Sahil and the veneers which he placed for you. It is amazing how veneers can transform not only a person's smile, but also their boost their self confidence. We are so pleased that your experience from start to finish was relaxing and comfortable and that you felt your needs were listened to.
Its also very helpful to receive a feedback from patients to see how they feel now they have their 'new teeth'. We are so proud to have given you a new set of teeth which you are so happy about
Thanks again from Dr Sahil and all the team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic.
Anna :)
"Really nice, friendly people and did a great job! They listened to exactly what i wanted."
"I have waited such a long time to have veneers and I chose The Harley Street Smile Clinic based on reviews on their website, I was not disappointed and I am so pleased with the result. Everyone is so friendly and supportive at every stage of the treatment to make you feel at ease and comfortable - love my new teeth and my newly found confidence they bring. Couldnt ask for more, thank you"
Hi Jo
Its lovely to receive such amazing reviews not only for us to hear but also for the dentist to receive feedback. Dr Sahil would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review about your veneers.
We are so happy that it has given you your confidence back.
Anna :)
"After hating the dentist for so many years The Harley Street Smile Clinic made me feel comfortable and at ease - never would have dreamed I'd come away with the results I have done, its made my day to day life happier and definitely now approach everything with a smile! Thanks! :)"
Hi Tom

Dr Gill and all the team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic would like to say a big thank you for writing such a great review about your treatment here at the clinic. Positive feedback is always great to receive and we are happy that you are able to now approach each day with a smile :)
Anna
"Really friendly team and impeccable service. Seen on time every time and every appointment was so quick and painless. I’ve had endless compliments since then and I recommend them to everyone!"
Hi Danielle

Thank you so much for giving Dr Maurice and his tam at the HSSC such a great review about your treatment here. Its nice that you are still receiving compliments on your new smile. Thank you also for recommending us.
Anna :)
"Brilliant service Gill was amazing really took the time to make sure you were happy with the result and went above and beyond to reach the best result"
Hi Sasha
Thank you so much for your wonderful review which Dr Gill greatly appreciates. We are so happy that the results were above your initial expectations.
Thanks again
Anna :)
"Amazing service from all the team at The HSSC. So pleased with the results of my 'mini smile make-over' from Dr Patel. Thanks!"
Hi Jack

Thanks for taking the time to write a great review. The mini smile makeover is such a simple and quick procedure but can make such a difference to a persons smile.
Anna :)
"Great service from start to finish....everyone encountered was friendly and professional and I was really happy with the results. Thank you!"
Hi Holly

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review for us. Its always so great to receive positive feedback. Nice to know you are pleased with your results.
Thanks again
Anna :)
"matt testing the inviation"
"Very professional, high priced but however you get what you pay for"
Hi there
Thanks so much for sending us this amazing picture showing off your 'pearly whites'. You look amazing and have a fabulous smile.
Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and posting your photo.
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.85 based on 243 reviews