The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

jill@harleystreetsmileclinic.co.uk

128 Harley Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate The Harley Street Smile Clinic?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Dr Gill and Dental nurse Sarah were amazing and so warm and friendly. I love my new teeth, they look so natural and I can finally smile with confidence now! I would highly recommend Them!"
"I was very nervous about attending the clinic. There was no need, the team are every welcoming, put me at ease. There was no hard sale, just lots of good advice and options. Once I decided to proceed, every step was explained to me in detail. I am so pleased with the finish, my veneers look very natural. I haven't stopped smiling since."
Hi Mindy. Thank you for writing a really great review about us. We are so happy that you enjoyed the services we provide and that we have helped you to keep smiling.
Anna :)
"Everything was personalised to me and the service was 10/10 throughout. Can’t wait to come back 🤗"
Hi Shannon
So pleased that your whole experience here was so positive and that you cant wait to come back.
Thanks for taking the time to write up a review about us.
Anna :)
"Such an amazing team here, and they have completely restored my confidence in smiling. I had old veneers that needing removing and replacing (from a previous dentist), and I felt that this time they needed doing by the real professionals - cannot praise The Harley Street Smile Clinic enough, thank you for all your help."
Hi Ziggi
We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review and its great that we were able to replace your old veneers with a new and improved set.
Thanks. Anna :)
"Today being probably one of the most nervous patients I had a mini smile makeover. I can't tell you how over the moon I am with the results and would urge anyone who is thinking of this treatment to have it. It's the first time I have ever felt able to smile for a picture with my teeth included. All the staff were so wonderful to me and the dentist was super patient and reassuring. I felt no pain whatsoever. I still need to get the laser whitening but after my experience today I have no doubt that I will be even happier when it's done. I can't thank everyone enough. Toni."
Hi Toni, it was a pleasure to treat you and we are really happy that you were so satisfied with the results, which will be even better once you complete the whitening. Its always nice when we can restore confidence back to our patients. Thank you.
Anna :)
"My experience was amazing . Any little worry I had Jill made me feel at ease and explained everything to me. Jill has done a fantastic job of my teeth and has given me a lot more confidence. The receptionists were also great at communicating with me. I would highly recommend Jill and the clinic . ThAnkyou so much again"
Hi Victoria, thank you for the lovely review of all the tam here at the HSSC. We are so happy that your new smile has given you that boost to your confidence.
Keep smiling.
Ann )
"I found my experience with the Harley street smile clinic fantastic. Jill and Sarah were very friendly and knowledgable and I am very happy with the results of my veneers."
Hi Tom, thanks for writing us a review and leaving such positive comments. We are so pleased that you like your new veneers.
Anna :)
"Great service from the team, very highly skillled professionals. Highly recommended"
Hi Michael
We appreciate the great review and are happy that you found our services so professional and you were happy with the end result.
Thanks
Anna :)
"Great experience - fast, pretty much painless, and exactly the result I was hoping for."
Hi
We strive to do our very best for each patient so it's nice when we receive such positive feedback. Glad that the end result matched up with your expectations.
Thanks again for the lovely review.
Anna :)
"Dr Gill and the team were absolutely fantastic during the process, and made me feel comfortable and at ease at every step. My new teeth have made me much happier with my appearance, and i can now smile again with confidence."
Hi Matthew
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your teeth looked amazing so its good to hear that you can smile again with confidence.
Anna :)
"I had 20 veneers fitted, 10 upper 10 lower. My teeth were not really in a terrible state but they just were a little fangy on the canines, butterflied on the central incisors and just not as uniformed as I would of liked. I knew this was the best place to go based on a lot of research from online reviews and videos. Doctor Maurice Johannes was exactly how everyone said he would be - he has a very calm energy around him and sets you at ease immediately. Total treatment time was 2 days over a period of 2 weeks, and it went by so smoothly and painlessly. He really does a great job ensuring that there will be no discomfort. In the 2 week period I could communicate any thoughts or changes I wanted to make based on my temporaries (teeth) and these messages were all relayed to the labs. The end result was amazing, Dr Maurice really is a leader in his field, my teeth look so good that it has given me added confidence and my only regret is that I really wish i had done this many years ago!"
Thank you so much James for a really wonderful review . We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to write this great review. Maurice is very pleased to read such positive feedback and its great that we matched up to your expectations.
You look amazing!!
Anna :)
"The final result exceeded all of my expectations. In the initial consultation I was presented with an in depth explanation, all my question and concerns were answered, the advice given was totally honest and guidance in choosing treatment was perfect. The team always responded quickly to any questions, were professional, helpful, friendly and have great teeth! The treatment was absolutely superb, smooth, painless and always carried out with care and consideration. You will not find a better dentist than Dr. Maurice Johannes. Best wishes Rebecca"
Hi Rebecca
We pride ourselves on taking the time to go through all the treatment options with our patients and to reassure them as to any concerns they may have. Thank you for the wonderful review you have written as we appreciate the feedback.
Many thanks
Anna :)
"From start to finish I had a completely professional service . Everyone was friendly and helpful and made the whole experience a pleasure. Maurice is the best dentist I have ever been to - I couldn't recommend him highly enough. I had a lot of work done and he was reassuring through the whole process and was very considerate."
Hi Louise
thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review. We are very happy that your experience with us was such a pleasant one and that you are so happy with your new teeth.
Anna :)
"Dr Johannes is amazing.I was really nervous before and throughout the procedure and he was so kind and patient with me.i love my new teeth -thank you so much."
Hi Natalie,
What a beautiful review. Thank you so much. Its nice that we were able to give you the fabulous result you deserve.
Many thanks
Anna :)
"Fantastic!! From enquiring to end product, the service I received was amazing. Maurice explained the process thoroughly, was happy to answer all my questions and did an incredible job on my smile. The results are beyond my own expectations. Very happy, smiley, customer!"
Hi Chris

Thank you so much for your great review. Your smile looks amazing and we are so happy that you love your new look
Anna :)
"Just fantastic! Maurice is the main man and I could not have been happier with my new smile. Jill and Anna are great and without their help I would not have been able to have been able to complete the process. Much love you guys and thank you once again"
Thank you for the wonderful review Sarvesh. You were a pleasure to meet and we are all happy that you love your new smile.
Anna :)
"From the very first appointment to the last Dr Maurice and his team were all very welcoming and reassuring. Each step was explained clearly. The whole process was as smooth as silk, I really cannot recommend enough - worth every penny!! THANK YOU"
Hi Andrea
So happy that you found the HSSC experience such a pleasurable one and that we were able to provide you with the smile you wanted to achieve.
Anna :)
"I came to the clinic and explained that I wasn't happy with the appearance of my top teeth as I felt the front two were a little too big and a few had moved and turned slightly over the years. Dr Maurice Johannes advised me on the best options and 8 veneers later I have a perfect white, straight smile. My bottom teeth were slightly contoured to bring them more in line. I can't recommend this clinic enough-from start to finish they were amazing-friendly, helpful, professional."
Hi Michelle
Your teeth look amazing. We are so happy that we were able to give you the smile you wanted and that your teeth are now straight, white and a better size. It's great to receive such positive feedback.
Anna :)
"My experience at Harley Street Smile Clinic exceeded all expectations! From my initial consultation Dr Gill Martin managed to fit me in within a couple of weeks from start to finish so that I could go back to working abroad and then I had two appointments where I was made to feel so comfortable, she ran through exactly what I should have and why and I didn't feel pressured at all. Both Dr Gill and her assistant dentist were so friendly and knowledgable and I felt in good hands. Now I have 8 new veneers and I smile a lot more than I did before! They look and feel so natural and I have just had my bite review and everything is fine with them. They are the best decision I have made and I would highly reckoned HSSC x"
Hi Georgia
We are so happy that we managed to work in your appointments around your overseas work and that you are so pleased with your new teeth. We love to hear back from patients to find out how their experience was with the clinic so we can strive to improve if we need to. Thanks again for your great review
Anna :)
"From the moment i met dr Maurice and his amazing dream team of receptionists i knew i was in good hands. Such a lovely, professional and warm team which made my experience at the Harley Street Smile Clinic so enjoyable and relaxing never thought I would use ‘relax’ and ‘dentist’ in the same sentence but it truly was. Dr Maurice talked me through the procedure step by step before he started any work which was very reassuring to me. Jill is such a lovely lady very friendly, professional and efficient and listened to any queries i had, Reception team were all very polite and helpful, I must add i love the waiting room decor. I am now left with beautiful, natural looking porcelain veneers which was the goal, I now smile at any given opportunity. If you are considering any cosmetic procedure i highly recommend this clinic, You only have to look through reviews and pictures to know the outcome will be amazing. Thank you all."
Hi Monika,
What an amazing review. We are all so happy that your entire experience here at the HSSC was so relaxing and enjoyable and that we achieved the smile you wanted. We feel it is vital to talk the patient through the treatment so they have a good idea of what is entailed and never want our patients to feel rushed into making any decision. Thanks again and keep smiling.
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.84 based on 192 reviews