The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

jill@harleystreetsmileclinic.co.uk

128 Harley Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate The Harley Street Smile Clinic?

"They’ve given me my perfect smile and I’m so grateful"
"Maurice was fantastic, Great job and taking me through the whole process of having veneers, I’ve never had anything like this before so having someone as good as him was brilliant. Highly recommend!"
"After lots of research looking for a cosmetic dentist, I decided to call Smile as they seemed to be so highly recommended. I was unhappy with previous cosmetic work that had been carried out and was so nervous because of this, after my initial call I was assured that the dentists would certainly be able to help me so I made an appointment. I found all the staff to be so helpful and friendly and I felt reassured that I had made the right choice. My dentist was fantastic from the start to finish of my treatment and I now have the smile that I wanted. I couldn’t be happier and I would just like to say that if you are considering any cosmetic dentistry you couldn’t be in safer hands than with the smile clinic."
"For years I felt insecure with my teeth. They were discoloured, uneven, crooked and just not what I considered to be good looking teeth. Dr Maurice Johannes was excellent, he explained in detail what would suit me and how the procedure would work. I was never rushed into making a decision and along with Jill and Anna, everyone made me feel relaxed and welcome. I now have the confidence to smile and even talk to people, without the fear of what the other person was thinking of my mouth. My teeth are straight, white and make me feel happy."
Hi Sheena
We really appreciate the time you have taken to write a review about our clinic. We are so glad that everything was explained clearly to you and that you did not feel rushed or pushed into making a quick decision. Its nice that we have restored your confidence in your smile and that you are happy with the outcome. Thanks :)
"From start to finish was very quick no pain and fantastic result Well done HarleyStSmile"
Hi Andrew
Glad you are so happy with your new veneers and thank for writing a great review about us.
Anna:)
"love love love my new teeth :) all the team are amazing and immediately put me at ease. Maurice was great throughout the whole process and helped me a lot when my anxiety started to get the better of me. Highly recommend."
Hi Alaina
What a lovely review, thank you for taking the time to post this. We are so happy that you did not feel too anxious and the end result speaks for itself.
"From the start of my consultation to the end of the procedure it was nothing but easy. The receptionists and Dr Maurice were so kind and helpful throughout the entire journey. I cant fault Dr Maurice at all, he was so efficient and I saw for myself by reading previous reviews of what an amazing job he does. He made sure I was comfortable and happy with the journey and that is what is important to a client. I am SO happy with the results and the fact that it is a pain-free procedure is the cherry on the cake! I would definitely recommend Harley Street Smile Clinic for their excellent customer service and Dr Maurice's amazing work."
Hi Salva
thank you for writing such a lovely review about Dr Maurice and all the team here at The Harley Street Smile Clinic. We value and appreciate all feedback as it helps us to improve on the services we provide,. It's great to hear that you are so happy with the result.
many thanks
Anna :)
"I am thrilled with the outcome of my smile makeover with Dr Gill Martin and her nurse Sarah. They make a great team- they worked so well together and made me feel really relaxed. The outcome exceeded my expectations and my only regret is not doing the treatment sooner ! Thanks so much for making me smile with confidence once again- I am thrilled and have had so many compliments about how well I look without screaming "I have had my teeth done " I feel F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s-!!"
Thank you for the glowing review. So glad you can smile again with confidence and carry on looking 'FABULOUS'
Anna :)
"I'm still getting used to my teeth, but I am really enjoying smiling again, having been very self conscious of my teeth before I had the veneers done. Maurice and the team were great - really friendly and down to earth. The treatment was pain-free and it only took three weeks between treatments."
Hi Nina,
Sometimes it takes a while to adjust to your new smile especially if you have for many years not felt happy with your teeth. So glad to hear that you now enjoy smiling and we appreciate your positive feedback about Maurice and all the team here.
Many thanks
Alex Copley
Verified Buyer
"I have always been conscious of the length of my front teeth and had resigned myself that nothing could be done about them (unless I wanted to rip them out and start again). I came across the Harley Street Smile Clinic by chance one day and thought I may as well send in my photo to confirm that nothing could be done. Within an hour or so I was sent a free simulation of my teeth looking just how I had always wanted them and for an exceptionally reasonable price! I couldn't believe it, it seemed too good to be true so I made my appointment. When I arrived at the clinic for my Mini Smile Makeover (stain blasting, contouring and whitening) I was very nervous but my fears were allayed completely by the receptionist who told me I had nothing to worry about and that my procedure was very simple. Dr Sahil Patel was absolutely wonderful, he has a very calm and collected manner and made me feel comfortable throughout. He started by examining my teeth and then talked me through what I wanted from the treatment. He was very thorough in his explanation of the treatment and asked about my expectations. The treatment itself was slightly uncomfortable at times but never painful and Dr Patel was quick to stop if he felt I was in discomfort. The contouring was done in stages to ensure my teeth were exactly how I wanted them, I was in control of how short I wanted to go. After the treatment he showed me how to correctly use the bleach retainers at home which I think was fab as I wouldn't have had a clue! What was also really nice was that I didn't feel rushed at any point, they made me feel as if they had all the time in the world for me. I am absolutely thrilled with my new smile and I have to take a look in every mirror I pass! I would whole heartedly recommend the Harley Street Smile Clinic and particularly Dr Sahil Patel. From start to finish the whole process was perfect and my confidence is now sky high. I am looking forward to finishing my whitening treatment so I can see the full results! Thank you all. Alex ."
Hi Alex
Thank you for writing such a detailed and complimentary review about Dr Sahil, our Clinic, and the mini smile makeover treatment you received here. We always feel that everyone should be given time to make a decision as to whether or not they wish to proceed as once they have spoken to the dentist there is a lot of information to take in. We are pleased to hear that you did not feel rushed and that you found the treatment pain free. So nice to hear back from patients saying that they were happy with the treatment we carried out.
Thanks again
Anna:)
"Dr Gill and Dental nurse Sarah were amazing and so warm and friendly. I love my new teeth, they look so natural and I can finally smile with confidence now! I would highly recommend Them!"
Hi Charlene
Glad to hear that you are now smiling with confidence with your new 'improved' teeth. Thank you for writing such a lovely review about Dr Gill and Sarah.
Anna :)
"I was very nervous about attending the clinic. There was no need, the team are every welcoming, put me at ease. There was no hard sale, just lots of good advice and options. Once I decided to proceed, every step was explained to me in detail. I am so pleased with the finish, my veneers look very natural. I haven't stopped smiling since."
Hi Mindy
Thank you for taking the time to write a glowing review for us. We try our best to put patients at ease, explain all the possibilities and not pressurise anyone into making a decision there and then. Your veneers look amazing so keep smiling and showing them off.
Anna :)
"Everything was personalised to me and the service was 10/10 throughout. Can’t wait to come back 🤗"
Hi Shannon
So pleased that your whole experience here was so positive and that you cant wait to come back.
Thanks for taking the time to write up a review about us.
Anna :)
"Such an amazing team here, and they have completely restored my confidence in smiling. I had old veneers that needing removing and replacing (from a previous dentist), and I felt that this time they needed doing by the real professionals - cannot praise The Harley Street Smile Clinic enough, thank you for all your help."
Hi Ziggi
We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review and its great that we were able to replace your old veneers with a new and improved set.
Thanks. Anna :)
"Today being probably one of the most nervous patients I had a mini smile makeover. I can't tell you how over the moon I am with the results and would urge anyone who is thinking of this treatment to have it. It's the first time I have ever felt able to smile for a picture with my teeth included. All the staff were so wonderful to me and the dentist was super patient and reassuring. I felt no pain whatsoever. I still need to get the laser whitening but after my experience today I have no doubt that I will be even happier when it's done. I can't thank everyone enough. Toni."
Hi Toni, it was a pleasure to treat you and we are really happy that you were so satisfied with the results, which will be even better once you complete the whitening. Its always nice when we can restore confidence back to our patients. Thank you.
Anna :)
"My experience was amazing . Any little worry I had Jill made me feel at ease and explained everything to me. Jill has done a fantastic job of my teeth and has given me a lot more confidence. The receptionists were also great at communicating with me. I would highly recommend Jill and the clinic . ThAnkyou so much again"
Hi Victoria, thank you for the lovely review of all the tam here at the HSSC. We are so happy that your new smile has given you that boost to your confidence.
Keep smiling.
Ann )
"I found my experience with the Harley street smile clinic fantastic. Jill and Sarah were very friendly and knowledgable and I am very happy with the results of my veneers."
Hi Tom, thanks for writing us a review and leaving such positive comments. We are so pleased that you like your new veneers.
Anna :)
"Great service from the team, very highly skillled professionals. Highly recommended"
Hi Michael
We appreciate the great review and are happy that you found our services so professional and you were happy with the end result.
Thanks
Anna :)
"Great experience - fast, pretty much painless, and exactly the result I was hoping for."
Hi
We strive to do our very best for each patient so it's nice when we receive such positive feedback. Glad that the end result matched up with your expectations.
Thanks again for the lovely review.
Anna :)
"Dr Gill and the team were absolutely fantastic during the process, and made me feel comfortable and at ease at every step. My new teeth have made me much happier with my appearance, and i can now smile again with confidence."
Hi Matthew
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your teeth looked amazing so its good to hear that you can smile again with confidence.
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.85 based on 202 reviews