The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Joy
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Lucy Kiernan Seymour
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! I have wanted my teeth done for a while now the dentist is literally my worst fear i have put it off but im due to get married so I had to have my dream smile for my wedding day! Dr Jamie was brilliant I can not recomend him enough he was very friendly and made me feel so comfortable through out it all I was so nervous to start with but he was so calming and made me feel at ease I was literally about to cry and back out but thankfully Jamie reassured me and I can not explain how happy I am with the results and to have had it done I feel brand new with my lovely new teeth! Thankyou all at the harley street smile clinic and big thankyou once again to Jamie you have made me feel confident with my smile and I absolutely love them
Lovely experience from start to finish. The procedure gave fantastic results, was one of the more competitive prices around & dr jamie was brilliant. Nice & easy to get to also.
Hi Lucas, thank you so much for your wonderful review of our clinic and Dr Jamie. We are so happy that you loved the results of your treatment and enjoyed the experience at our clinic. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. Anna :)
I have always wanted my front teeth done, but was always so nervous. When i had my online consultation with dr jamie he instantly put me at ease and helped me have the perfect smile i always wanted, i love my new smile. I couldn’t be more thankful for the amazing care I received from all the team and jamie. I cant stop smiling! Thank you so much to you all.
I had the gummy smile treatment at The Harley Street Smile Clinic. Jill was very friendly and helpful and guided me towards the most appropriate treatment plan. Dr Jamie made me feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole appointment. I am so happy with the outcome of the treatment and can’t fault Dr Jamie. Thank you!
Thank you Jenessa for the lovely review you left about the gummy smile makeover treatment you had at our clinic. We are glad that you were made to feel so relaxed and comfortable and that you found all the pre-advice helpful and informative. all the best, Anna
I was a little nervous of having some work done on my teeth but now wish I had this done 10 years ago.My wife was a little sceptical of the result I would see from the mini smile makeover but she was amazed and is now considering it herself. Dr Jamie and the team were fantastic at every point and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Many thanks!
Hi Mark, thanks for the glowing review of the mini smile makeover which you had at our clinic. Dr Jamie is a wizard at this treatment ( and others :)) and it is so amazing to see the fantastic results he achieves with such subtle and simple treatments. We are so glad that you are happy with the treatment and thank you for taking the time to write us this review. Anna :)
A wonderful result in no time.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Saima. Glad you found the treatment effective. Anna :)
Such amazing results from my Enameloplasty Tooth Contouring appointment. Dr Jamie was professional and knowledgeable and made me feel at ease - the treatment was quick and painless and I’m loving my new smile. Highly recommend Dr Jamie and The Harley Street Smile Clinic!!
Hi Emma, thanks so much for the glowing review and for posting a picture of your lovely smile. It is such a simple and painless treatment and yet can make such a difference to a persons smile. It's always great to receive such positive feedback so thank you for taking the time to write this for us. Anna :)
From start to finish I cannot fault my experience with Harley Street Smile Clinic one bit. All the staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming. Even though I had chosen the treatment beforehand, the dentist talked me through different options on the day to really get the best outcome. I even had to change an appointment very last minute which was no hassle at all. All the staff were so understanding and helpful about this. Their customer service really is amazing. I ended up choosing a different treatment than I originally chose and I am so glad I did. The end result is better than I expected and I am beyond happy with my results. I cannot thank the team enough for giving me my smile and confidence back! Highly recommend without doubt!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Dr Jamie and The Harley Street Smile Clinic and staff such a glowing review. It was a pleasure to treat you and it always gives us such satisfaction when we see how happy our patients are at the end of their treatment and how much the treatment changes their whole attitude towards smiling! We are glad that the experience was so pleasant and that you felt comfortable and welcomed by our clinic. Many thanks again, Anna :)
After years of not wanting to smile, now I can’t stop
Hi Shannon, we love it when a patient leaves so happy that they want to smile all over again. That's what makes our jobs worthwhile. Thank you for leaving a great review . Dr Jamie is extremely happy. Keep smiling, Anna :)
I was recommended to the Harley Street Smile Clinic. It was a first class experience from start to finish. Maurice is simply amazing, he is an absolute professional and a gentleman. I could not be more pleased with my 20 veneers they look so natural and now wish I had undertook the treatment years ago! I thoroughly recommend the clinic and Maurice and would advise don’t delay have a consultation today! Thank you.
Thanks so much for being a model patient Chris. It was a pleasure to treat you and see your smiling face every week and see an even bigger smile at the end of your treatment. So glad that you are happy with the smile Maurice created and for leaving us such a wonderful review. All the best for the future, Anna :)
I’ve always been nervous at the dentist but everyone here made me feel so welcome and I’m brilliant hands. The results are amazing and I’m so happy I chose Harley street smile clinic.
Hi Jamie, thank you so much for leaving our clinic a great review. Dr Jamie is a fairly new addition to our clinic ( not to cosmetic dentistry) and he is already receiving amazing and positive feedback from everyone he has treated so it's lovely to hear back from patients. Thanks for taking time out to write the review. Keep smiling :)
I’m soooo happy with the results. They look so natural and they have made me feel so much better within myself. 1000% recommend!!!!
Very poor customer service, I wasn’t happy with the Clinic for ripping me off my deposit at all. while I never received any kind of notification for my hygiene appointment unprofessional customer service.
Hi Sami, I'm afraid you appear to have reviewed the wrong clinic. We do not have a hygienist here and have not taken any deposit from you. There are several dental clinics on Harley Street with very similar names to ours. We are the Harley Street Smile Clinic. Based at 128 Harley Street. Our telephone number is 02074866777. Please call us for proof and we would kindly ask that you remove your review. Kind regards, Anna
Maurice is a complete genius, a craftsman and an utter gentleman. I am most grateful to him for his great work. (And his staff) I recently returned for some additional work and first used him 15 years ago. If you want the best veneers in town, look no further.
Thank you so much Sean for the amazing review. Always a pleasure to see you and we are so happy that you like Maurice's work. many thanks. Anna
They honestly did such an amazing job and I can’t thank them enough. The team are so welcoming and being someone that is terrified of dentists made me feel at ease and a lot calmer. Miracle workers! I have gone from never smiling to flashing my teeth at any given opportunity, highly recommend!!
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 6th May 2021
thank you so much for the glowing review. Dr Sahil and the whole team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic are so pleased that you love your new smile and how wonderful it looks. thanks for taking the tome to leave such a glowing review. Anna :)
I had been considering having my teeth done for several years. Goodness I wish I had done this years ago. The process was so simple, Maurice made me feel so safe and gave me 100% confidence in what I was doing. I am beyond delighted with the result. This is also the first time I have ever been to a dentist and not had any pain what so ever.. Cant recommend the team at Harley Street Smile clinic enough.. Thank you you were a Fantastic.
Hi Sharon, we always appreciate our patients taking the time to write a review for us and its such a pleasure when we see how happy you are with the treatment you received here at our clinic. Thank you from Dr Maurice and all the team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic and we hope you carry on enjoying your new smile for many years to come. :)
I can't recommend Harley Street Smile Clinic enough! From start to finish every single person I spoke with was lovely. The reception staff were fantastic and so friendly, making you feel welcome and comfortable from the get go. I had veneers with Dr Maurice Johannes and I will be forever grateful to him. He is absolutely amazing and I will most definitely be going back to him in the future. It was quick, easy and life changing! I cannot praise or recommend him enough! Thank you so much to everyone at Harley Street!
Hi Amber, what an amazing review. Thank you so much for writing it so quickly and giving us such great compliments. It is always a pleasure for us to see how happy our patients are after their smile transformation . Dr Maurice and the team would like to say a big thank you to you for leaving us this great review. Keep smiling :)
I had my treatment with Dr. Sahil Pate and Saoirse today, they were both so professional yet very friendly. Both greeted me in the hallway before I even went in to have the treatment. The treatment itself was quick and I’m very happy with the results. I would highly recommend both Dr. Patel and Saoirse ! Thanks again guys!
Hi Jackie, thanks so much for writing a great review - Dr Patel and Saoirse both say hi and thank you for the great comments. Its always a pleasure to see a happy and satisfied patient. Thanks again, Anna :)
fantastic service and fantastic smile by Maurice
thanks for writing a lovely review Adam. Anna :)
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.89 based on 380 reviews