The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

jill@harleystreetsmileclinic.co.uk

128 Harley Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate The Harley Street Smile Clinic ?

"Friendly, informed, first-class service right the way through from initial enquiries to the final treatment. The team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic are true experts in their field, I'm completely over the moon with my new smile, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the clinic to anyone."
"The Harley Street Smile Clinic is outstanding. Staff are thoughtful and helpful (even to people who don’t usually like going to the dentists!) & the end results are amazing! I am delighted with both the end result in terms of my teeth & the excellent, professional staff team. I recommend them without reservation."
HI Susan

What a transformation Susan from start to finish. It is always great when we see how happy our patients are with their smile makeover. Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review for us.
Anna:)
"The treatment I have received here has been second to none. After hating my smile I decided to do something about it and I certainly came to the right place. Very calm environment with very welcoming faces. I was looked after throughout the treatment process. Best thing I ever did."
Hi Nigel
Your smile looks amazing and its great to see what a fantastic end result we have achieved. We are so glad that you found the whole experience so calming and welcoming and would like to thank you for writing such a lovey review about our clinic and the services we offer.
Many thanks

Anna :)
"The whole process was great from start to finish. The team were friendly and professional and never felt pressured after the initial consultation. Once I decided to go ahead everything was explained in detail through the procedure, so I was fully confident about what the process. I'm incredibly pleased with the results and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! Thanks to everyone."
Hi Richard
What a great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for us. We pride ourselves on explaining every step of the treatment and welcome questions if you are unsure of anything. So great to see the final results.
Anna :)
"Dr Gill Martin and her assistant were amazing. I am so happy with my treatment and she insured I had all the information I needed after my treatment."
Hi Kelly

We are very happy that you are so pleased with your treatment and would like to thank you also for taking the time to post a review.
Many thanks

Anna :)
"I was kept informed about every stage of the process and it was easy to get appointments that suited my schedule. Dr Sahil is very professional and informative which made me feel at ease. I did not feel any pain at any point in the process!"
Hi Kristina
We are so happy that you are pleased with the results of your treatment. Your veneers look amazing. So glad that you found it pain free and you felt completely at ease.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Anna:)
"A great all round experience. The team are very welcoming and accommodating. Most importantly, the quality of dental work is outstanding."
Thank you Alex for taking the time to write us a review on your enameloplasty. Glad you found our clinic welcoming and accommodating.
Thanks again
Anna :)
"It’s fair to say that I have a fear of the dentist chair However, I was made to feel completely comfortable from the start. I now have the perfect smile I was always wanting thanks to all at the Harley St Smile Clinic. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of having cosmetic dentistry."
Wow what a beautiful smile. You can see how happy you are and they look amazing. Thank you so much for writing us a review , we always appreciate feedback.
Keep smiling :)
Anna
"Really polite and professional. Great atmosphere which made me feel very comfortable as well as the clinic being clean."
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a great review.
Anna :)
"From the first appointment which I was quite nervous and anxious about, Dr Gill Martin and Sarah really welcomed me and made me feel confident that I had come to the right place. They worked with me to gave me the natural smile I wanted :)"
We really appreciate you writing such a great review. Its great to receive feedback on the whole experience, and you were in great hands with Dr Gill and Sarah. So happy that your smile is so natural and what you had wanted to achieve.
Thanks again
Anna :)
"1 year on and my dental situation is even worse. Not all all improved. LIABILITY ALL OVER."
"I did lots of research and decided quite early on that The Harley Street Smile Clinic was where I wanted to go. From my first time of contact by email the service was excellent, friendly and covered every aspect of my enquiry. I was so nervous on my first visit but immediately was put at ease by the great team there and Maurice. Maurice explains everything step by step and ensures that between you and him you decide exactly what you want and what will look best.The process is pain free and within 3 weeks of my first visit I have the exact smile I wished for and feel like a totally different person so much more confidence. I wish I had done it much earlier - I can’t stop smiling. Any queries you have during your treatment too the clinic deal with immediately so you are always at ease with what is going on"
Hi Clare

What a great review. Thank you so much for leaving such a positive feedback. We always aim to reassure our patients as it is never as 'scary' as they think it is going to be. We also pride ourselves on a calm and 'no rush' approach which allows you time to ask plenty of questions and to feel comfortable about the treatment at every stage.
Thanks again - keep smiling!
Anna :)
"Exceptionally helpful and friendly team. I was encouraged to ask questions and everything was explained thoroughly during my treatment. I felt listened to and at no time pressured. My teeth look fantastic and much better than I hoped for. Would recommend to anyone thinking of having cosmetic dentistry."
Hi Lucy
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us and we are happy that you are so pleased with your teeth. Thanks again
Anna :)
"Thought about doing this for years but was always sceptical.y only regret is I didn’t do it years ago. Jill, Paula and Maurice were superb! Would 1000000% recommend these guys"
Thank you very much for writing such a great review. We managed to convert a sceptic!! Enjoy your new smile.
Anna :)
"Gill was fantastic, efficient, gentle and inspired confidence. She made my teeth appear better than in the target image photo - all within 40mins. Simply exceptional at what she does !"
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review about our clinic. The Mini Smile Makeover is such a non-invasive treatment but it can make all the difference to a person's confidence and smile. We are glad that we managed to exceed your expectations.
Cheers.
Anna :)
"I chose the Harley St Smile Clinic after reading lots of online reviews. I knew I needed quite a bit of work doing to give me the confident smile I wanted. I was very nervous at first but from the outset the dentist put me at my ease honestly telling me what he could and could not do. He examined my mouth and teeth in very extensive detail including X-rays where these were needed. I was well guided on choice of colour for my teeth so that they look totally natural. The work was done with considerable care and consideration for me and for how nervous I was. I am very, very pleased with the result and it has confirmed that the Harley St Smile Clinic was the right choice for me."
Hi Emily

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review for us. We are glad that we were able to make you feel comfortable and at ease and that you found we took great care and consideration with your treatment. We are so happy that you are very pleased with your final smile.
Anna :)
"Dr Martin was super accommodating, honest, friendly and professional. She made sure to let me know all the logistics and considerations involved and not to set my expectations too high to avoid disappointment... that being said, my results definitely exceeded my expectations and I am super happy!"
Hi Nicholas
We are really pleased that you felt everything was discussed thoroughly with you before treatment commenced. So glad the results exceeded your expectations. Thanks for leaving us a great review.
Anna :)
"Of course I wasn't at all happy with my smile so I reached out to the Smile Clinic after researching for over 6 months, approaching different clinics, gathering information, looking at reviews. I decided to go with The Harley Street Smile Clinic and I'm glad I chose them. The staff was very welcoming and made me feel at ease from the start to the beginning. Dr. Maurice was very thorough with the information he provided and always kept me in the loop during the procedures. He always gave me the chance to add my own opinion in the entire process and the end results were just as I imagined. I have a smile I feel comfortable with and unembarrassed about now. Thank you so much!"
If we receive phone calls and are asked, 'Why The Harley Street Smile Clinic?', we always emphasise how important research is. We are so glad that you chose us after extensive research. It is very important to us that people not only look on our web site to find out about all our treatments and to look at the photos, but also read all the fantastic reviews which have been left about us. Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about Dr Maurice, the staff and also the end result. Its great to hear that you have a smile which you now feel comfortable with and are unembarrassed at the thought of smiling.
Anna :)
"Since receiving treatment at The Harley Street Smile Clinic I have felt so much happier and much more confident with my smile - I couldn't be more pleased with the results! Maurice and his team were incredibly welcoming and professional from start to finish and I felt at ease throughout the entire process. Maurice ensured that work was kept to a minimum, only advising making alterations to my front four teeth, yet still achieving an end result that I am really happy with! Thank you!"
Thanks so much for a great review. Dr Maurice and the rest of his team will always give an honest opinion about the required treatment. Their goal is to leave you happy and satisfied with your smile, and not to just try to push treatment onto you if not needed. Making sure that you are kept aware at each stage of treatment of what is being done and ensuring you feel at ease are paramount. We are so glad that your experience here was a positive one and that you are so happy with the end result.
"They’ve given me my perfect smile and I’m so grateful"
Hi Ciara

We are happy that you love your perfect smile.
Many thanks for writing a review.
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.84 based on 221 reviews