The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Joy
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Lucy Kiernan Seymour
Overall my experience was fantastic. Jill was exceptional and her and the other staff were very friendly. The aftercare I received was very good too. I have knocked a point off as I had a very unpleasant experience in the waiting room where a man was allowed to say some very vile things. I understand this is the main reception rather than the dentist's reception, but the situation was handled very poorly.
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review about Dr Gill and the rest of the staff at The Harley Street Smile Clinic. We are so pleased that you were so happy with the treatment and aftercare. Sorry to hear about your experience in the main building reception downstairs, and we have passed your comments on.
I'm still getting used to my teeth, but I am really enjoying smiling again, having been very self conscious of my teeth before I had the veneers done. Maurice and the team were great - really friendly and down to earth. The treatment was pain-free and it only took three weeks between treatments.
Hi Nina, Sometimes it takes a while to adjust to your new smile especially if you have for many years not felt happy with your teeth. So glad to hear that you now enjoy smiling and we appreciate your positive feedback about Maurice and all the team here. Many thanks Anna :)
To Gill, Sarah & everyone at the Harley Street Smile Clinic, you've given me back my confidence and now i can smile properly. I no longer have a 3mm diastema in my top front teeth. They are chip free and a natural colour. Its been a pleasurable journey and i am extremely grateful. I wish I had done it years ago. Thank you (I keep forgetting I can now smile with my mouth open)
Hi Natalie, Gill and Sarah will be delighted with your comments. We're so pleased that you're so happy with your teeth and can smile fully again. Thanks for taking the time to write your lovely review. Jill :)
I had a 3mm diastema in my upper front teeth due to having too many teeth removed for the fitting of my braces. I completely lost my confidence and wouldn't smile with my mouth open. My teeth were chipped, stained from nicotine and had started to erode from acid-reflux. My new teeth have given me my smile back and I'm no longer embarrassed of them. I wanted them to look natural and I couldn't be happier. I was talked through every step and was advised what would work and what wouldn't. Gill and Sarah were fantastic and made me feel at ease. I can't say I have ever laughed at the dentist before until I came to Harley Street. Everyone was friendly, helpful and flexible with appointments. My only regret is not doing it sooner! Life is too short! Have nice teeth, smile and enjoy it! Thank you x
Hi Natalie, thanks so much for the lovely review. Were really happy to hear that you can now smile with confidence, your new teeth look amazing. Thanks again Carli
Professional and efficient service. Didn't realise how easy the process was. Super pleased with my veneers and the overall appearance of my new smile. No more worries or self-confidence issues. Couldn't express my thanks to Gill and Sarah, amazing team, dentistry and practice. So glad I chose to go with Harley Street Smile Clinic. Thank you so much!
Hi Olivia Thanks for taking the time to write this lovely review about our brilliant team - Dr Gill Martin and Sarah. They'll be so happy to hear how happy you are with your teeth. Thanks again, Jill :)
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.89 based on 374 reviews