The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Joy
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Lucy Kiernan Seymour
The best decision I have ever made. I am so grateful to Dr Maurice and everyone at the Harley Street smile clinic for transforming my smile and making my teeth look amazing. I have been wanting to get my teeth done for years and I am so happy that I made the choice to have four veneers done by Dr Maurice. Dr Maurice is very kind and professional and the process was completely painless. The results where beyond my expectations and I am so happy. I now want Dr Maurice to do more of my teeth and I am saving up. Thank you again and I will be back soon :) If you want veneers go here, you won't regret it.
Hi Deborah So pleased that you are happy with the veneers and the whole process at our clinic. Its always nice when your expectations are exceeded, so we are happy you were able to share your thoughts on this site for others to see. Thanks again Anna :)
I had 4 Veneers, reshaping, whitening and gum reshaping at Harley Street Smile Clinic. Dr Sahil was helpful, made everything clear covering costs and and ensured I got the results I wanted. He was great and I would highly recommend anyone to visit him at Harley Street. The reception were very friendly and provided a nice clean professional environment. I am really happy with my results, Dr Sahil ensured I had the most natural finish that I desired. I will definitely be going back to Harley street as of now!
Hi Saniya Dr Sahil and the team would like to say a big thank you for leaving such a great review for us. We are happy that you left our clinic so happy with your smile and the natural looking results. Thanks again and keep smiling! Anna :)
I’m not one to write reviews, but I have to say it’s the least I can do to show my gratitude to Maurice and the team at Harley St Smile Clinic. After contemplating and delaying my smile makeover for many years the pain free treatment was fully completed in just a couple of weeks. Maurice is another level and the ladies are a fantastic bunch who walk you through the process from start to finish. I no longer have anxiety that I once did attending the dentist and most importantly I have a faultless smile to be proud of. I will always recommend Maurice and the team as I believe they are the best out there. I cannot compliment you enough for your professional, honest and faultless service. A sincere thank you, Daniel L
Amazing place kind gentle and made me have a perfect smile couldn’t be happier highly recommend it.
Thank you so much Aaron for leaving such a great review. Every comment is greatly appreciated as it helps other people to make a decision when choosing our clinic. Thanks again Anna :)
Myself and my partner Anna recently had our upper and lower teeth veneernered by Maurice. From our initial consultation through to completion the entire experience was simply perfect. Bare in mind I changed my mind after having my veneers fitted opting for a brighter colour so I had a second set. On each occasion the team from the girls on reception through to maurice and his dental assistant were fantastic. No pain on any of the procedures and every step is explained in detail before hand. We are midlands based and wouldn't go anywhere else.
Hi Mark and Anna Thank you both so much for posting such beautiful photos and leaving such an amazing review. We loved seeing both of your smile transformations and its always great to receive such positive feedback so that others can read the reviews and see the outcome they could achieve. Thanks again for taking the time to post for us. Anna :)
I have wanted a smile makeover for over 10 years. Initially I was set on veneers but after speaking to a lot of people I decided I would wait a few more years to get them. I then came across the Gummy Smile Makeover and was instantly sold! Jill was so amazing and I genuinely feel like a new person since my procedure. Everyone is complementing my new smile and it feels so good to say they are my actual teeth just less gum! I couldn’t believe how quick Jill was, also the recovery was hours long. I thought brushing would hurt but for me, it was fine! I highly recommend the treatment for anyone considering it and trust me when I say you are in great hands with Jill!!
Hi Lauralee Dr Gill and all the team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic would like to say a big thank you for leaving us such a glowing review. The gummy smile makeover is quite a minimal treatment and yet it achieves amazing results and your teeth looked amazing after your appointment. Thanks again and keep on smiling Anna :)
I am extremely happy with my new teeth they have made me so much more confident, before I never used to like smiling because I was conscious of my teeth now I love to smile and get so many compliments. The service I received from The Harley Street Smile Clinic was excellent from start to finish they made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I felt no pain and would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a new smile to go to Maurice he is amazing.
Gill was fantastic, efficient, gentle and inspired confidence. She made my teeth appear better than in the target image photo - all within 40mins. Simply exceptional at what she does !
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review about our clinic. The Mini Smile Makeover is such a non-invasive treatment but it can make all the difference to a person's confidence and smile. We are glad that we managed to exceed your expectations. Cheers. Anna :)
From the reception staff to the head honcho the service was unprecedented. this is by far and away the best dentistry I have experienced to date. Hold your head high people, credit where credit is due. I had some crowns done but need more work in the future. As Arnie would say " I'll be back "
Great review Kenneth and greatly appreciated comments. We will be happy to see you back at any time. Anna :)
I didn't think the broken teeth and gaps bothered me much but since having the work done I am definitely smiling much more...worth every penny ????
Thanks for your comments Tom! Dr Gill Martin will be delighted to hear how happy you are. See you in a year for your check up. Jill :)
I had a 3mm diastema in my upper front teeth due to having too many teeth removed for the fitting of my braces. I completely lost my confidence and wouldn't smile with my mouth open. My teeth were chipped, stained from nicotine and had started to erode from acid-reflux. My new teeth have given me my smile back and I'm no longer embarrassed of them. I wanted them to look natural and I couldn't be happier. I was talked through every step and was advised what would work and what wouldn't. Gill and Sarah were fantastic and made me feel at ease. I can't say I have ever laughed at the dentist before until I came to Harley Street. Everyone was friendly, helpful and flexible with appointments. My only regret is not doing it sooner! Life is too short! Have nice teeth, smile and enjoy it! Thank you x
Hi Natalie, thanks so much for the lovely review. Were really happy to hear that you can now smile with confidence, your new teeth look amazing. Thanks again Carli
Honestly can't thank Jill and Maurice enough for their help. I've had my veneers for almost a year. It's completely changed my life. I can be me and smile without feeling conscious of my teeth. You defiently get what you pay for. The service is outstanding. I was always scared of dentists but not anymore thanks to Harley Street Smile Clinic. Everything you have done is explained throughly and clearly. I would 100% recommend these people. I did my research before having this done and a lot of other clinics are no way near as good as this one. If you want perfection this is the place to go.
Hi Debbie, Thankyou for the kind words, so glad you love your new smile and you feel more confident now and are not scarred of dentists anymore. Thanks again, Carli
1 shade latter, what is the point??
Hi Ivana, I don't think you are a patient at our clinic, and if you had your teeth whitened elsewhere I'm sure it is disappointing to just get one shade lighter, but I am sure you didn't come to see us, as we don't have a patient by the name of Ivana. Thanks, Jill :)
Maurice is excellent and explains the procedure very well, every step of the way. I'm very pleased with the overall results. After spending 20 minutes thinking of any improvements to the service I could recommend, I still cant come up with one single comment. So; 10/10 for everything from me. THANK YOU. John
Oh John, you're too kind!! Thanks so much for your lovely review. We do try.. Jill :)
For my 30th birthday I wanted to treat myself with a big and memorable present. And here it is - a brand new white smile. I could have not asked for a better looking smile. I am happy was happy with everything, and especially to what I see now in the mirror. The white smile gives you that confidence you always wanted. It only took around 4 – 5 visits and all was done. You get the finalized bill on the very first meeting, and you do not get any invoices for “secret charges” later, so you can be sure and plan the finance accordingly. I have done my top 10 veneers and the amount I have been billed in general for the normal working person may seem high, however once you search around other companies for their prices, the prices here in The Harley Street Smile Clinic is in fact very reasonable and affordable. The staff at the clinic is amazing, I would like to say a big thank you to Dr Gillian Martin, her lovely assistant Sarah (who was reassuring and very supportive during the procedures) also to the lovely ladies at the reception- Jill and Carli. You all are the great team. Big thank you to all of you!
Great service, friendly team, and a very professional job done! Delighted with the results and more than happy to recommend them!
It was a very painless experience . Had I known it would be easy I would have done it years ago. I highly recommend to anyone
Best money I have ever spent! So in love with my new teeth, I feel much more confident & they look even better than I imagined. Dr Maurice is quite simply the best, don't bother doing any more research into different places - just pick The Harley Street Smile clinic & you will not be disappointed! No pain during or after for me (which was a pleasant surprise!) plus all the staff were so lovely every time i came in. Basically I can't say enough good things! Whole experience was a pleasure. Thank you so much :)
Wow Amanda, thanks so much for the lovely review! Delighted to hear how happy you are with your teeth, and the confidence it has given you. That's what makes our day when we hear that. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Jill :)
I recently had the 8 veneers and whitening procedure and I cannot be happier! The whole process was quick and completely pain free. I was kept informed throughout the whole process and Dr. Maurice Johannes was great! All members of staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming. I could not recommend The Harley Street Smile Clinic more, a real pleasure. It's not often you hear that about a trip to the dentist! My life has changed forever and I finally have the confidence to smile again. Thank you so much
Oh Raphael that's so lovely to hear that it has been life changing for you. I know the feeling - I felt the same when mine were done. We're delighted to know your confidence has been boosted by the process. And thanks for spreading the word. Jill :)
Massive thanks to Maurice, Jill and the whole team. Consumate professionals and friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. Whitening and six veneers fitted changed my smile completely, the outcome was better than I could have ever imagined. Couldnt come more highly recommended, almost a year on and everything is perfect!! Thanks guys!!!!
Hey Adam Thanks for that lovely review. So pleased you are still happy with your teeth! You will be due for your annual check up on them soon, Just get in touch when you are ready Adam - it's free of charge. See you soon. Jill :)
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.89 based on 373 reviews