The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Joy
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Lucy Kiernan Seymour
I have had the £325 contouring done that you would mainly see advertised on twitter.i must say it is absoloutely not worth it as the job only took 5 minutes to do the dentist did not even need a nurse for assistance. The service was pleasant and I guess you cannot expect much for that price in Harley St which was my own fault for going. The chat and consultation took longer than the actual procedure which is probably what you pay for :D , To sit on a chair for 5 minutes and have work done that doesnt really make a difference is really not worth it , all I had done was have my teeth filled down which dont look the greatest. Service is really pleasant and makes you feel really welcome !
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you did not feel totally satisfied with your treatment. Contouring only takes a few minutes to do, and will only give a subtle difference to your teeth as it is a minimally invasive procedure, but it certainly does require more time to discuss it with you than actually carry it out. Whilst you may not have spent much time in the chair having the filing done we like to think of that as a bonus for the patient. However if you feel you did not receive value for money please call me and we will refund the cost of your treatment, as the last thing we would want is an unhappy customer. We pride ourselves on our service and treatments, and I'm glad we at least got one of those right in your case, but it's not quite good enough so please get in touch so we can resolve the matter. Thanks, Jill :)
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.89 based on 373 reviews