The CVSquad Reviews

of reviewers recommend The CVSquad
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The CVSquad Reviews

About The CVSquad:

The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

Tell us how The CVSquad made you happy
I purchased a Mid Level CV from the CV squad three months ago, the following day I received a call from them saying that looking at my CV experience I had made the wrong choice and that the Director CV was correct for me at roughly £200 more. Foolishly I assumed their customer service representative was telling the truth and paid.

The CV created was completely irrelevant for me, I have five years experience where it is clearly aimed at the 25+ years experience. I complained to the CV Squad and after two months of emails they admitted that I had been completely mis-sold the product and they would offer a full refund in 7-10 days. It is now three weeks later and they have not issued the refund despite me chasing them twice. The have also said they are going to retain an Admin Fee of £50 which, considering they have admitted they are wholly in the wrong, seems ridiculous.

Would avoid them at all costs. It's a shame as they actually seemed really professional and helpful at the start.
When looking around for a company to help me with my CV I originally opted for one of The CVSquads competitors who took my money for a 24 hour express package which they then could not deliver on.

I then chatted to Ellie online at The CVSquad website and within minutes I had an appointment lined up with a writer and after a quick phone call and a review of my existing CV I had the first draft returned to me within half a day. All communication is via done via the website including the exchange of files, so it makes it easy for everyone involved to communicate effectively.

I am now the owner of a new two page punchy CV that highlights my skills in a way far better than I ever could have done myself and my LinkedIN profile now matches the CV perfectly. All of this was delivered well within the timescales I needed, so I cannot fault the service at all.

If you need a CV rewrite, then use these guys as they genuinely care about what they do and are not just taking your money.
Hi Mick,

Thank you so much for your great feedback and for taking the time to share your experiences - it means a lot to us.

Again many thanks for choosing to work with us at The CVSquad. Please do let us know how you get on and don't hesitate to contact us at anytime for additional help and support.

Kind regards,

European Customer Service and Operations Manager
Great service - So much value I got from taken up help with my CV. Olly has been amazingly helpful and I love my new CV. I would never be able to present my self that professional. I have already an invitation to an interview next week. Great service - many thanks
Very happy with all. Highly recommended...
I can not recommend the CV squad service enough. From the time I placed my order through to my completed CV, the process was extremely efficient and professional. Everything was done in time and I am very happy with my new CV.
Hi Manni,

Many thanks for the great feedback - it means a lot to us. We wish you all the very best for your application. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

The CV Squad Team
Just need more attention with deadlines.
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our service. Your feedback means a lot and we will continue to improve our service. We wish you all the very best for your application. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

Many thanks,
I have had a very good experience with CV Squad. They contacted me straightaway during my initial enquiry. I received very good information from Ben Muir and a great telephone consultation and received accurate advice from Ben. Ben kept me up to date through out. I received calls from recruiters after one day of uploading my cv online. Thank you Ben and CV squad fabulous CV!
Hi,

Many thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad we could help and wish you all the very best in your job hunt. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.

The CV Squad Team
The CV Squad were very professional and helpful. I was provided with an excellent CV and Cover Letter. Ellie Halaczinsky was my main point of contact and she was extremely helpful with my requests. Thank You to all staff who assisted for your help.
Hi Quinsey,

Many thanks for your great feedback - we are glad to hear that you are happy with the service you have received. We wish you all the very best for your application. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

Very Good
Hi Michael,

Many thanks for your good feedback. We wish you all the very best for your job applications. Please keep us updated on how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional support and/or questions.

The CVSquad
Great work & communication !
Hi Juliane,

Many thanks for this great feedback. Please do let us know how you are getting on with your job search and don't hesitate to contact us for further help and support at any time.

The CvSquad Team
Awesome turn around and CV was well worth being worked on by CVSquad.
Hi Raman,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are glad you are so happy with all. Please do let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help and support.

The CVSquad
I would totally recommend The CV Squad, they did a fantastic job changing my CV and LinkedIn Profile. I'm getting interviews and interest now and I feel the CV helped me to have more confidence in myself. Ben put my previous career experience into concise, clear, transferable, professional wording, that works! Great communication throughout the process - easily contactable - and always had a response back with a few hours on any email I sent. Thank you. Wish I had done this months ago.
Hi Albert,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and very glad to hear that our service helped you so much. Please let us know how you are getting on and don't forget we are here for additional help and support. We wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
Knowledgable and quick. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Hi Drew,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are glad you are feeling this way. Keep in touch and let us know, how you are getting on with your applications.

All the best,

European Customer Service and Operations Manager
I was a little sceptical about employing a company to review and rewrite my CV but the results are excellent. The 2 guys I spoke to understood my market and were very professional which gave me confidence, also the communication was first rate! I would definitely recommend The CVSquad to my colleagues and friends.
Hi Richard,

Many thanks for your great feedback. Justin and Ben very much enjoyed working with you. Please let us know how you are getting on.

All the very best,