The CV Squad Reviews

of reviewers recommend The CV Squad
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The CV Squad Reviews

About The CV Squad:

The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

Tell us how The CV Squad made you happy
I’ve never found writing my CV easy, and it’s always slowed my job hunt down. I recommend this service to anyone who needs to get their job hunting moving. My CV was better than anything I could have written and it def helped me get my next job.
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We wish you all the very best with your new job.

Very good service.
I got my draft in 48 hours and more 24 to resolve the questions I came up with.
The final CV is really good.
I recommend the service.
Hi Rafael,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We wish you all the very best for your job search.

The CV Squad Team
Very happy with your service and the cv I received
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. We glad to hear you are happy with all and wish you all the very best for your job search ahead.

The CV Squad Team
Awesome service and very happy with the result :) Happy to recommend! Many thanks Andrew
Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for your great feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We wish you all the very best for your job search.

The CV Squad Team
Sincerely the Cvsquad was on point. They turn my 5 pages Resume into 2 pages without living out any of my details and the time frame was perfect.
Thanks guys ****
Hi Yannick,

Many thanks for taking the time and leaving your feedback and your positive review. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best for your upcoming job search.

The CV Squad Team
Brilliant service :) Tailored to me and my job, very happy and happy to recommend... Many thanks
Hi Nicky,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We glad to hear you are happy with all and wish you all the very best for your job search ahead.

The CV Squad Team
I had my CV done by the CVsquad about 2 weeks ago and I already have several invitations to interviews. I ordered the Ultimate Package and the additional information was very helpful. Many thanks for your help, I am very happy with the service received. Levana
Hi Levana,

Many thanks for taking the time and leaving your feedback and your great review. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best for your upcoming interviews.

The CV Squad Team
Really happy with my CV, Cover Letter and service. Friendly, professional and fast. I can only recommend this service. Many thanks John
Dear John,

Many thanks for your great feedback. It’s been a pleasure working with you, and I wish you all the very best in the future.

The CV Squad Team
With the excellent service from The CVSquad my cv looks and reads the way it should. The CVSquad not only restructure the cv but give first class guidance on job portals like LinkedIn.
The CVSquad are both professional and personal at the same time.
First class service.
Hi Dough,

Many thanks for this great review and taken the time to leave your feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
Dan has done a great job in reducing my CV from 5 pages to 2 pages.
Hi,

Many thanks for your time leaving your positive feedback. However, we would love to hear how we could improve our service. We have contacted you directly and look forward to hearing from you.

Professional, quick and friendly
Dear Helen,

The CV Squad Team
The CVSquad is having a very systematic communication approach between the team and the customer that helps both parties to work easily and promptly. CVSquad taught me how to write a CV better. I will use CVSquad again in the future!!
Hi Venamurthy,

Many thanks for this great review and taken the time to leave your feedback. It’s been a pleasure working with you, and I wish you all the very best in the future.

The CV Squad Team
Brilliant service, love my new CV and already found a new job. Very fast and professional - happy to recommend the cv squad to anyone who is looking for getting help with their cv.
Hi Sonja,

Many thanks for your great review and congratulations on the new job - that's great news. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
It was a somewhat helpful service although overall I feel a slight waste of time as I received better support from friends and family and Google searching things.
The website chat system makes it a slow process and it doesn't feel like a collaborative work on your application documents. There wasn't much if any consideration for me as a person and conveying that, more so like they've just taken a load of jargon that doesn't sound like me and put it into a CV and cover letter. I used some of the CV pointers, I will use some of the bullet points from the cover letter, the linkedin document is out of date with how linkedin currently looks. Overall it's an acceptable service and it was at least nice to feel somewhat supported through this process.
Hi Laura,

Many thanks for your time leaving your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail and personal service, and we regret that we missed the mark. Despite having a keyword optimised and ATS friendly document, a CV is a very personal document and we need your feedback to ensure you are a 100% happy with all. We will try to contact you now directly and look forward to speaking to you and working towards a result you are satisfied with.

The CV Squad Team
very good, timely and helpful. LinkedIn was a bit long..thanks...
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive review. There are many paths to a great LinkedIn Profile, however, we are glad you are happy now.

We wish you all the very best for your job hunt and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CV Squad Team
The best money ever spent! I read about the cv squads professional service but I could not imagine I would be so satisfied! My new CV really emphasis my skills and achievements I could never have done this myself. Thank you so much for this great service, I highly recommend the cv squad.
Hi Mary,

The CV Squad Team
I love my new CV! The way my skills and achievements have been presented is great. I could never have done this... I already have two interview invitation. Thank you so much cv squad, I can only highly recommend the service. Very fast, helpful and professional.
Hi Sophia,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback - it was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the very best for your upcoming interviews.

Excellent service
Hi Darren,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We wish you all the very best in your job search.

The CVSquad
The CV Squad experience was excellent. Now I have and great CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile that accurately reflect my experience and present it in the best possible way.
Hi Fernando,

Many thanks for your great feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
there is no amount of time I could have spent on my CV to get it like this!
Hi Stephen,

Many thanks for your lovely review. We wish you all the very best in your job hunt.

The CV Squad is rated 4.78 based on 268 reviews