The CVSquad Reviews

of reviewers recommend The CVSquad
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The CVSquad Reviews

About The CVSquad:

The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

Tell us how The CVSquad made you happy
The CVSquad 5 star review on 16th November 2018
Steven
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service
Hi Darren,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We wish you all the very best in your job search.

The CVSquad
The CV Squad experience was excellent. Now I have and great CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile that accurately reflect my experience and present it in the best possible way.
Hi Fernando,

Many thanks for your great feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
there is no amount of time I could have spent on my CV to get it like this!
Hi Stephen,

Many thanks for your lovely review. We wish you all the very best in your job hunt.

The CV Squad Team
Solid in strength and quality
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
Very good services provided by a team of professionals.
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience and the great feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best.

The CV Squad Team
I am delighted with the very professional service from the CV Squad team. Ellie was particularly was responsive and understanding; while Dan who wrote my CV did a brilliant job to get to know my strengths, absorb and turn my feedback and concerns into a well structured, well written and high quality document. It builds on my story, represents my personality , and what I can bring to a potential employer. I have already started to send out my CV and confident of good results. I highly recommend CV Squad. I am sure I will be back whenever I need their help in the future. Thank you CV Quad!
Hi Saleem,

Many thanks for this fantastic feedback and taking the time to review our service. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best.

The CV Squad Team
Very professional and very helpful - I would definitely recommend them - just got to find that job now - but feel positive with a good CV
Hi Chris,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the very best for your job search; please let us know how you are getting on.

The CV Squad Team
Awesome. Quick turnaround and saving me lots of time in my job searches.
Hi Anthony,

Many thanks for your great feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
Quick service, very responsive and a great CV. Direct contact with my CV expert also made the whole process super easy. Highly recommend.
Hi Matthew,

Many thanks for your great feedback and taking the time to review our service. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad
Good prompt service. Acted on the feedback provided.
No hesitation in recommending CV Squad services...
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time sharing your experience and the great feedback. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
Excellent service from the moment I first contacted The CV Squad. The initial telephone consultation was very professional and Ellie explained to process very well and ensured I was fully aware of the information that was required in order to re-build my CV. Dan's CV and letter writing skills are fantastic and my Linkedin profile will be C-Suite Level. The turn around time was incredible. Thanks to you, my CV is finally where I need and want it to be.
Hi Tushar,

Many thanks for your kind words and great feedback. We all very much enjoyed working with you. For now, we wish you the very best, but please keep us updated and let us know how you are getting on.

The CV Squad Team
From the beginning to the end, I felt very confident I made the right decision using the CV Squad. A very professional service where I was always given answers to my queries and even given advice to help boost my new CV's potential.

I can't thank them enough.

Thank you again to the CV Squad.
Hi Adam,

Many thanks for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the very best for your job hunt ahead.

The CV Squad Team
Utterly happy with the result of my CV and Linkedin Profile. Very helpful and friendly service
Extremely efficient and professional service. My CV looks great and I already have an interview. Many thanks
Hi Tim,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We glad to hear about your Interview and hope you get the job. We wish you all the very best.

Brilliant service - very friendly, fast and professional. Many thanks
Hi Elsa,

Many thanks for your great review. We wish you all the very best for your job hunt.

The CV Squad
I just received my CV back from the CV Squad, it looks fantastic and very professional. The turnaround was much quicker than i imagined and the end product is brilliant. Id recommend the CV Squad to anyone who wants to be noticed in their search for the right job. Brilliant service.
Hi Greig,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience and the lovely feedback. We are very much enjoyed working with you. Stay safe and we wish you all the very best for the future.

The CV Squad Team
My boyfriend used them a year ago and he managed to change of job and get a higher salary. I decided to give them ago and after my first call with them I was surprised how professional and friendly they were. They have help me with my CV and they have thought me how to speak in interviews. They are amazing! I now have an amazing CV!
Hi Lesley,

Thank you so much for taking the time reviewing our service and the amazing feedback. We very much enjoyed working with you both and wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
I like to thank you the cv squad for their great work. Excellent service and amazing new CV.
Hi Paul,

Many thanks for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
The service was great and fast!
Hi Amy,

Many thanks for your positive feedback - we are glad you are feeling this way. We wish you all the very best for your future job search.

The CV Squad Team
Very happy with my new CV. Great service. Thanks again!
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback and to take the time sharing your experience. We wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad is rated 4.79 based on 251 reviews