The CVSquad Reviews

48 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The CVSquad™ - as UKs leading and award winning “Premium CV Writing Service” we offer a 1-2-1 Service. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A team of highly experienced international recruitment industry experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

How would you rate The CVSquad?

David
Verified Buyer

Extremely professional from start to finish.

Would definitely use CV Squad in the future and will recommend to family and friends!
Hi David,

Many thanks for your great review! We are pleased that you are happy with our Service. We wish you the very best for the future and please keep us updated on how you are getting on!

Liam
Verified Buyer

Really great service from all the team..from the initial consultation to the delivery of a highly professional CV that has produced immediate results. Thank you. Took the stress out of the situation and already I have immediate interviews set up.

Would highly recommend and for peace of mind the service is priceless... Liam

professional & supportive
Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback. Best regards, Ellie Halaczinsky European Customer Service and Operations Manager
Folarin
Verified Buyer

I found the staff helpful and very professional. I particularly liked the fact that I could live chat the advisors if I had any concerns. I would strongly recommend your service.
Hi Folarin,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Any more help needed please us know at any time.

Verified Buyer

CV was written to my exact specification
Hi,

We are pleased that you are so happy with the outcome of your new documents and thank you so much for your feedback. Any more help needed or questions we are here at any time for you.

Yasir
Verified Buyer

Very bespoke service. Ben Muir is excellent! He went above and beyond to help in developing my CV and coaching
Hi Yasir,

It was a pleasure working with you and thank you so much for your great feedback. Any more help needed or questions we are here at any time for you. Please let us know how you are getting on.

Sara
Verified Buyer

Amazing service, simple and objective!
Hi Sara, Many thanks for your great feedback! Please let us know how you get on and if there is any more help or just some advice don't hesitate to contact us. Many thanks again, The CV Squad
Verified Buyer

CV Squad helped me to achieve what I was looking for. They effectively helped me to cover the gap years I had between employment and graduation. They respond well in time and customer service is quite good. Really Happy with my CV. Well recommended.
Hi,

Many thanks for the great review. We wish you all the very best for the future.

Brian
Verified Buyer

excellent CV instant improvement applied for jobs and got results.
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your great review! I'm pleased you are happy and that you've already got results from your new CV!

Marc
Verified Buyer

Great CV review and LinkedIn refresh. Immediate results. I received 2 offers on the Monday after I updated my CV and LinkedIn on the Saturday.
Steve
Verified Buyer

Quick to respond back. Step by step process is simple and good that you can move on to the next stage only when you are happy to.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your great review! I'm pleased you have found the process easy and I wish you the very best for the future!

Ian
Verified Buyer

Acted on my behalf very swiftly, positively and personably. Had good knowledge of the industry I am involved in and that which I was trying to cross over to, where not sure about something I was trying to develop Ben took the time to ask questions and completely understand. Ultimately it made me feel confident that I had made the right decision getting in touch with these guys.
Hi Ian,

Many thanks for your great feedback and hope the high seas are treating you well!

Ben
Shirley
Verified Buyer

The support and advice from the team was exemplary, from creating CV's to interview coaching and salary negotiations. The team provided an impartial opinion which helped me in my job search. The CV's and LinkedIn profile created a very professional, slick and stand out resume.
Hi Shirley,

Thank you for this kind review. I've enjoyed working with you and I'm so pleased for your positive outcome.

All the very best for the future!

Declan
Verified Buyer

Prompt service, calls made when agreed. Documentation as agreed.
Hi Declan,

I'm pleased you are happy with everything. All the very best for the future!

Eleni
Verified Buyer

The CVSquad provided an exceptional service from the start. The team communicated effectively on a continuous basis and supported me throughout the process. They helped me understand a difficult market, the skills needed and multiple ways to boost my profile. They changed my CV, Cover letter and LinkedIn profile to match my new career with great results! Thank you!
Hi Eleni,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's been my pleasure to work with you and I wish you every success in the future.

James
Verified Buyer

Very professional approach from the team from start to finish. Ellie gave great detail of the service provided and Ben helped produce a first rate CV.
Hi James,

Many thanks for your feedback, it was great working with you. Any more help or advice at all in the future don't hesitate to give us a call. Also please do please let us know how you get on with the new job.

Many thanks again!

Ben
Verified Buyer

Nice people to deal with and good product
Richard
Verified Buyer

So easy! Fast, efficient, professional service... From first contact to submission of my application, The ultimate package was just that!
I Can't thank Ben enough!
Hi Richard,

Many thanks for your feedback.

It was great working with you, let us know how you get on!

Many thanks,

The CV Squad
Gary
Verified Buyer

Great service. I would highly recommend.
Hi Gary,

Many thanks for your feedback and great to hear about the new job!

Anything we can help with in the future don't hesitate to give us a call.

All the best,

The CV Squad
Mike
Verified Buyer

Engaged with CV Squad to reinvent my CV for a promotion role, as well as updated my LinkedIn profile. Both elements took a massive step forward with knowledgable people at CV Squad making relevant and future based suggestions to protect my investment. Very pleased with the service received and in particular, their ability to hit deadlines.
Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. Ben very much enjoyed working with you. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.

The CVSquad is rated 4.81 based on 48 reviews