The CVSquad Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

How would you rate The CVSquad?

Verified Buyer

Consistent follow up to make the CV perfect
Understanding core strengths and reflect the same in a high impact manner
Knowledge in IT Architecture domain
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are glad that you are happy with your CV and enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best, however, we are here for additional help and support.

Verified Buyer

The advice given was outstanding and it made me feel like a person not a number. Thank you
Hi,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback. We are glad that you are feeling this way and we enjoyed working with you. Please let us know how you are getting on.

Unverified Reviewer

Hi, Asked for a CV as a graphic designer, Since submitting the CV's I have 2 interviews coming up!
Hi,

Many thanks for the great feedback. That's great news - all the best for your upcoming interviews. If you need additional help preparing yourself, let us know.

Jason
Verified Buyer

Always there to help and wanting to provide ass much information as they can to help you succeed.
Hi Jason,

Many thanks for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know how you are getting on and don't forget you can contact us at any time for additional help and support.

Christine
Verified Buyer

CVSquad has helped me so much and my job applications, CVs. They go the extra mile to make sure everything is prepared and maximize the chance to get my dream job. Especially, Ben, he has coached and guided me through the whole process with the efficient responses. Ben is very professional and knowledgeable. He has transformed my original CV into a professional and attractive one.
Hi Christine, Many thanks for your lovely feedback. Ben very much enjoyed working with you. Fingers crossed for your application - let us know how it is going.

Colette
Verified Buyer

A hands-on team, quality and experienced consultants that are obvious experts in professional profiling, quick turn around. Ben and Ellie, are both very easy to work with and tracked the process through from start to finish. Ben proved not only to be a wizard wordsmith but during the consultation and throughout the process offered fantastic pointers and coaching tips. The CV and LI profile I required was for Senior Executive/COO roles and I feel I'm well placed now to secure the next role.
Hi Colette,

Many thanks for your great feedback! We are glad we were able to help and to add a little more help than just your CV. Please do let us know how you get on and if there is any more help/advice we can give, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks again,
Rorie
Verified Buyer

Attentive, proactive, inventive and always willing to be on hand to help/amend/improve especially after initial drafts of the various CV's were written.

Very good service
Hi Rorie,

Many thanks for taking the time and reviewing our Service. We are glad that you are happy with all. Please don't forget to let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help and support.

All the very best,

Stephen
Verified Buyer

A very professional team who walk you through every step to a CV , LinkedIn profile and Cover letter which are specifically matched to your skills. I would highly recommend The CV Squad.
Hi Stevie,

Many thanks for your great feedback! We are glad we have been able to help. Please do let us know how you get on and if there is any more help/advice we can give, don't hesitate to get in touch.

The CV Squad Team
Verified Buyer

very happy with service, had good communication with CV writer and happy with final document
Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you are happy with your all your new documents and our services. Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time for additional help and support.

We wish you all the very best.

Maria
Verified Buyer

I received very kind and attentive service from the support team who fitted everything into my schedule perfectly. I then had a really fantastic one to one call that really drew out my achievements and skills, some I didn't realise I had! My CV is very well written and I feel very confident presenting to potential new employers. An unexpected result of going through the process was that it has given me so much confidence in that I am much more aware of my abilities now.
Hi Maria,

Many thanks for your great feedback!, I'm so glad we were able to add a little more help than just your CV.

Many thanks again from all of us at The CV Squad.
Sucheta
Verified Buyer

Yes. fantastic experience. very cooperative and polite team.
Hi Sucheta,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We all very much enjoyed working with you and sincerely hope all will work out for you. Please let us know how you are getting on.

Verified Buyer

Exceeded my expectations at every stage! Excellent quality of the it work, communication and overall ease of the process.
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time reviewing our Service and your great feedback. It was nice working with you and please let us know how you are getting on.

Karol
Verified Buyer

Attentive, prompt service. Great advice, clear guidance. Obviously experts in their field.
Hi Karol,

Many thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure meeting you at the LSL'17 in London and working with you. We wish you all the very best and please keep us updated on how you are getting on.

Paul
Verified Buyer

"Great team, they really understand what they are talking about. Very experienced and knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone who is serious about getting a new job. "
Hi Paul,

Thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we're glad it's worked so well for you!

Best regards,
The CV Squad Team
Verified Buyer

Very professional and quick responsive team
Hi,

Many thanks for your great review. We wish you all the very best for the future and please don't forget, you can contact us at any time for further help or question.

Hi,

Many thanks for your review and we are glad you are happy with your CV. Please keep us updated on how you are getting on with your applications.

Best wishes,

Jacqueline
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient service from very friendly staff. They took my CV and transformed it into a more marketable format whilst giving excellent advise on the importance of LinkedIn profile. Have already recommended them to a friend and wouldn't hesitate again.
Hi Jacqueline,

Many thanks for taking the time reviewing our Service and your lovely feedback. It was great working with you. Please let us know how you are getting on.

Best regards,
Jill
Verified Buyer

Managed my requirements in a timely fashion, gave good advice and listened to my needs
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time reviewing our Service and your great feedback. It was great working with you and please let us know how you are getting on.

Verified Buyer

Great service as per usual
It was lovely to work with you again. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

Verified Buyer

I was really struggling to write my CV and the team have gone above and beyond to help me. Their service is great and the writer assigned to me listened to my needs and was genuinely interested and knowledgeable. I've already had a couple of interview invites and am so pleased I decided to use the service! Thanks for all your help! You guys are the best!
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with all and your CV is already creating attention. Please let us know how you get on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help and questions.

The CVSquad is rated 4.87 based on 112 reviews