The CVSquad Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate The CVSquad ?

"The whole service from start to end was very professional and informative. My new CV has had immediate success and I have several interviews coming up. Many thanks to the cv squad and the team. I am currently thinking about getting help with my interview preparation - Cathy"
"Although there was a fairly lengthy delay to my order, I would say that the service is professional. However, the CV does not seem to be generating any results for me which is the most disappointing thing. This is why I have gone with 2 stars because I came here in the hope that I would see some positive outcomes which sadly is not the case."
Hi,

Many thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear, that you had no success so far. We can also see, that your order has been completed last week only and it is a little early to tell. However, so we can find out where it is going wrong, we would love a quick chat with you and have contacted you directly.

The CVSquad Team
"I am totally happy with the final outcome of the service. Olly was very helpful in every step."
Hi Ernesto,

Many thanks for this great feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with all. Olly very much enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best, but please don't hesitate to contact us for further help and or questions at any time.

The CVSquad Team
"Professional, efficient, very reasonably priced & extremely friendly."
Hi Damian,

Many thanks for this great review - we are glad you are happy with the service and your new career collateral. Please do let us know how you are getting on with your job search and don't hesitate to contact us for further help and support at any time.

The CvSquad Team
"Without a doubt getting Justin to sort out my CV is probably the best career move I’ve made for years !! Absolutely delighted with the results and the whole process was simple, straightforward and utterly professional. Thank you Justin and the CV squad"
Hi,

Thank you so much for this great feedback - it has been a pleasure working with you. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time for question and/or help. We wish you all the very best for now, but please keep us updated.

The CVSquad
"The contact from the first point of call team is very good and fast. It took a little longer than I was expecting to receive but the writer did a great job representing my skills in the best way for the positions I was aiming for."
Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and many thanks for your great feedback. We wish you all the very best, but please do not hesitate to contact us for further support at any time.

The CVSquad
"I sent over 100 cv's that I made myself and no response, while sent only five that were made by cvsquad on Sunday, already two calls this week. Thanks CVSquad for a great work."
Hi Chris,

Many thanks for the great feedback. That's wonderful news - don't hesitate to contact us, if you need help preparing yourself for Interviews. We wish you all the best of luck and please do let us know how you are getting on.

TheCVSquad
"Very competent, extremely helpful,very patient,.."
Hi Alexandra,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback. We wish you all the very best for your job applications. Please keep us updated on how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional support and/or questions.

The CVSquad
"Thank you so much! Kept in the loop the whole process and tailored to my needs. Also got the job I wanted. Can’t say thank you enough!"
Hi Jackie,

Thank you so much for this great feedback - it has been a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on the new job, but remember the sole purpose of the CV was to get you Interviews - it was you who secured the job! We wish you all the very best and if we can help in the future, please do let us know.

The CVSquad
"The CV is customized for passing Key word filters, but still it lacks optimization and it is too long, besides in a online CV check were found 2 mistakes."
Hi Alex,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we are really sorry to hear that you are not happy. We completed your order after your final sign off and your excellent feedback on your new CV. Adam our Relationship Manager will contact you shortly, so we can schedule a call and review any concerns.

The CVSquad Team
"Quick and professional service"
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are glad to hear you are happy with all. We wish you all the very best for your job hunt ahead.

The CVSquad Team
"Great Service! Professional people that help you writing your C.V. in a way you never could yourself. I do strongly recommend it."
Hi,

Many thanks for this great feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your new CV. We wish you all the very best, but please don't hesitate to contact us for further help and or questions at any time.

The CVSquad Team
"CVSquad team left me overwhelmed with the professionalism and the desire to serve to the optimum level. They have passion for what they do. I always wanted a CV to look like the one they produced. Always in contact and making easy along the way."
Hi Carlos,

Many thanks for this wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We wish you all the very best, however, please don't forget you can contact us at any time for additional help and/or support.

The CVSquad
"One of the best services i have ever had, thanks a lot for the great effort."
Hi Abbas,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We enjoyed working with you and glad to hear you are happy with all. We wish you all the very best for your job hunt ahead.

The CVSquad Team
"Justin was very professional and informative and provided a very personalised service. My new LinkedIn profile has had an immediate impact and I was contacted very quickly regarding job opportunities."
Hi Val,

Many thanks for this lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you have already a response to your new LinkedIn Profile. We wish you all the very best, but please don't hesitate to contact us for further help and or questions.

The CVSquad Team
"The service I received from Justin was outstanding . From the moment I became a paying customer the service was exceptional . Justin did not rush my CV and once I received the first draft it was more or less perfect . It had been a fantastic experience from start to finish . Louise"
Hi Louise,

The CVSquad
"Professional service and gr8 support"
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further support at any time.

The CVSquad
"Great service. I would definitely recommend The CVsquad."
Hi Aga,

Many thanks for your great feedback -we very much enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best, however, please do not hesitate to contact us for additional questions/support.

The CVSquad
"Great work & communication !"
Hi Juliane,

Many thanks for this great feedback. Please do let us know how you are getting on with your job search and don't hesitate to contact us for further help and support at any time.

The CvSquad Team
"Awesome turn around and CV was well worth being worked on by CVSquad."
Hi Raman,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are glad you are so happy with all. Please do let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help and support.

The CVSquad is rated 4.85 based on 176 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!