The CVSquad Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

How would you rate The CVSquad?

Marlien
Verified Reviewer

This is the best cv writing service I have ever come across. The rewriting of my cv was fantastic and the interview coaching absolutely great! They are worth every penny!
Thank you! I got my dream job!!
Hi Marlien,

I'm so pleased to hear your great news! Well done, you deserve it! It's been a pleasure working with you and I'm glad to have been a part of your journey!

I wish you the very best for the future and thank you for your wonderful review!

Nicoleta
Verified Buyer

The CVSquard made my CV very quickly and they did a great job.Thank you so much!
Hi Nicoleta, Many thanks for the great review. We wish you all the very best for the future and please let us know how you are getting on. Best regards, Ellie Halaczinsky European Customer Service and Operations Manager
Greg
Verified Buyer

Massive thanks to Justin & Ellie for turning my mess of a cv into something professional.
Hi Greg,

Many thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you. All the very best for your job hunt ahead. Please let us know, how you are getting on.

Aleem
Verified Buyer

Very professional and experienced company. Thanks for your help and support.
Hi Aleem,

Many thanks for your great review. Camelia very much enjoyed working for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us for additional question/support.

All the very best,

Shai
Verified Buyer

extremely professional services with a close attention to detail helping to guide my career to the next level
Hi Shai,

Thank you for your fantastic review! I'm glad our services have helped you and wish you the very best of luck for the future!

Craig
Verified Buyer

I worked with Justin, and have to admit he knows his stuff and was very helpful in all my requirements.
His specialist knowledge in my area was fantastic and really opened my mind into the right way of thinking.
Hi Craig,

You're very welcome and I'm glad you've found our service helpful. It was my pleasure to work with you!

Best of luck for the future. Let me know how you get on!

Thanks,

James
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service I recieved would definitely recommend
Verified Buyer

The contact assigned to me went over and above to meet my needs. The call back service makes CV squad stand above other competitors as it builds a working relationship to deliver the best service possible.
Many thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to hearing how you are getting on. All the very best.

Andy
Verified Buyer

I worked with ben, who was really excellent. The process was a real breeze and my resulting was way above my previous attempts. The end result was a response from almost every role I have applied for since.
Hi Andy,

Many thanks for your review and great to hear the CV is working so well for you. As always, any more help or advice we can give don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks again,
Lijana
Verified Buyer

The CV Squad, especially Ben and Ellie have been absolutely fantastic. Professional service, friendly and consistent, gave me loads of valuable advice. I got the job within two weeks of applying. I have recommended their services to my friends already. Definitely, the best one I have found on the internet. Highly recommended. Lijana
Hi Lijana, many thanks for your message. It was a pleasure working with you and is just great to hear the new job news! Any help or advice needed in the future don't hesitate to call.

Thank you again.

Verified Buyer

i have used the services of CVsquad once I read all the good reviews they have. It took around 1.5 weeks and my cv was completely different, I feel more confident of going trhough the job hunting process with this CV now. Justin was of great help regarding which job I should go for. Now going though the process of applications and hopefully the services will give me the push to get interviews. Thanks Justin
Hi Arianna,

Thanks for your kind review. Glad I've been able to help and remember, if you have any questions or need guidance, let me know.

Verified Buyer

Very efficient service and good understanding of the context and of my needs. Great attitude and very reactive.
Many thanks for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to hopefully helping you some more in the future.
Stephen
Verified Buyer

An extremely efficient service and good value.
Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Any more help needed please us know at any time.

Hi Stephen,

Hope you are well!

Many thanks for your feedback, is great to get this especially from you. Do let me know how you get on and if there is any other help/guidance we can give don't hesitate to call.

All the best,

Verified Buyer

The service was great and the advisor really did a good job at not only rewriting my CV but also at giving useful advice.
Turnaround was quick and I got a great all round CV pack.
I will definitely recommend this to friends and colleagues.
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Service and your great feedback. We wish you all the best for your job search, however, don't forget we are here for further questions and support.

Chris
Verified Buyer

Really professional company. Great service and a great CV. Thanks Justin for your help and patience!
Hi Chris,

You are very welcome! It's been my pleasure! Best of luck for the future and thank you for your great review! I really appreciate it!

Ashley
Hi Ashley,

Verified Buyer

Prompt service, support and the creation of a CV that I'm extremely proud of.
Hi,

We are pleased that you are so happy with the outcome of your new documents and thank you so much for your feedback. Any more help needed or questions we are here at any time for you.

Mostafa
Verified Buyer

Prompt service. Ben was very professional and created an excellent CV.
Hi Mostafa,

Many thanks for the great review. Ben very much enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best for the future and please let us know how you are getting on.

David
Unverified Reviewer

Professional from start to finish and will recommend to family and friends.
David
Verified Buyer

Extremely professional from start to finish.

Would definitely use CV Squad in the future and will recommend to family and friends!
Hi David,

Many thanks for your great review! We are pleased that you are happy with our Service. We wish you the very best for the future and please keep us updated on how you are getting on!

The CVSquad is rated 4.85 based on 71 reviews