The CVSquad Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

Tell us how The CVSquad made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Well received for my request by the lady in the office A professional service given by The consultant, he was of sound knowledge and experience Very very happy with the work carried out, on time and well prepared and professional presentation"
Hi Steven,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are very much enjoyed working with you. Please do let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
"Totally transformed my CV, I would definitely recommend. Very efficient."
"Just need more attention with deadlines."
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our service. Your feedback means a lot and we will continue to improve our service. We wish you all the very best for your application. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

Many thanks,
"I am extremely pleased about the fast and professional service. 2 days after i uploaded my CV which was written by The CVSqad i received already the first few interview calls."
Hi Thomas,

Many thanks for your positive feedback - we are glad to hear that you are already having results. We wish you all the very best for your interviews. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

Many thanks,
"I confirm that CVSquad is an absolute amazing company to work with, really professional and helpful staff. They kept me informed throughout my CV development process. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to improve their CV or update their Linkedin Profile. Special thx to Ben Muir and his team of expert"
Hi Abid,

The CVSquad Team
"Was able to cater to my needs."
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Please do not forget to contact us for any further help and/or questions. We wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
"I have had a very good experience with CV Squad. They contacted me straightaway during my initial enquiry. I received very good information from Ben Muir and a great telephone consultation and received accurate advice from Ben. Ben kept me up to date through out. I received calls from recruiters after one day of uploading my cv online. Thank you Ben and CV squad fabulous CV!"
Hi,

Many thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad we could help and wish you all the very best in your job hunt. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.

The CV Squad Team
"The CV Squad were very professional and helpful. I was provided with an excellent CV and Cover Letter. Ellie Halaczinsky was my main point of contact and she was extremely helpful with my requests. Thank You to all staff who assisted for your help."
Hi Quinsey,

Many thanks for your great feedback - we are glad to hear that you are happy with the service you have received. We wish you all the very best for your application. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

The CV Squad Team
"I had an appointment with Ellie Halaczinsky, the European Customer Service and Community Manager of The CVSquad at 1 pm today. An email was sent to her to remind her about our appointment at 1:15 pm. And another email was sent at 2:20 pm. Neither was notified about the delayed meeting, nor was contacted. Will never work with a supplier like this."
"Friendly, helpful people. Gave me good advice on how to structure my resume and set up LinkedIn profile to get good visibility."
Hi Simon,

Thank you very for your great feedback. We wish you all the very best, but please don't forget you can contact us at any time for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
"One of the best services i had in my life."
Hi Abbas,

Many thanks for this amazing feedback - we are glad we could help. We wish you all the very best for your job hunt, but please don't hesitate to contact us at any time for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
"happy with your service. Thank you"
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback - we are glad to hear that you are happy with the service you have received. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

The CV Squad Team
"They make a good CV, have some interesting pointers and are really quick to respond - which I definitely liked!"
Hi Aparna,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Olly very much enjoyed working with you and please do not forget to contact us for any further help and/or questions. We wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
"Im very happy with service and cooperation what I'd received from your team, thank you Adam. With Best Regards Aniko"
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We very much enjoyed working with you and please do not forget to contact us for any further help and/or questions. We wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
"Good advice (waiting to see where it leads in the real world, now that my CV and LinkedIn profile are amended), responsive staff, good back-and-forth communications, explicit and detailed suggestions. On the basis of my experience so far, I would recommend the CVSquad."
Hi Rudolf,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Service. We are glad you are happy with all. Please stay in touch and let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us at any time for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
"I am extremely happy with the outcome and services provided, and I surcured a role within a week of receiving my new CV etc. Thank you very much to the team of the CVSquad."
Hi Shane,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are so pleased to hear about your new role - huge congratulations. We wish you all the very best.

"Excellent Service."
Hi Kashif,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We very much enjoyed working with you and wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
"Firstly, I would say that whilst I had a bad experience where i felt that there has been completely zero value-for-money, there is still some merit in this product. It is especially tailored to people who do not have the time or cannot express themselves appropriately. If you expect a fancy, eye-catching looking CV, this is NOT the place to go to. What you will get is quite literally a wall of text and just lists everything that you have done. Very generic stuff and is genuinely something most people could put together. I have submitted my CV to a few recruiters and senior management in a few established firms and the general feedback was along the lines of: the CV doesn't do anything to upsell my achievements, if anything it makes it hard to figure out what I've actually done as the presentation looks lacklustre and everything is hidden in a wall of text. This style of CV may be good for online applications where you get screened but if you were to manually pick out key points, this is not the place to go to. Granted, the CV writer did make an effort to draw some info from me (of which I believed could be googled, like basic project info) but what really put me off was that nothing that was done in this CV couldn't have been done by anyone else. That is why I will stress again, this product is useful for people who don't have the time to put into their own CV. Aside from that, it is pretty much useless. They mentioned that they had a refund policy whereby if the customer did not wish to proceed with the work then they would consider a refund. I was not satisfied and expressed it but rather than offering a partial refund, the response was that as the first couple drafts (considered a working CV) was delivered, no refund will be issued. Abit harsh considering that the work is basic at best. All-in-all, a decent CV was delivered. I am now in the process of re-working it and feel that I've wasted all my money. If you are able to spend even an hour on your CV and have it very light formatted on Microsoft Word, then I would stay away from this service as this is what you would receive: a basic, bland and boring looking/sounding CV that I personally would be ashamed to charge money for."
Hi Ash,

My name is Ellie and I’m the Customer Service Manager at the CV Squad.

To start to understand, I have done a full review of your account and communications with your writer and our relationship manager. I see from your notes that all was delivered to the times agreed and you seem happy to sign off on the CV. We ensured your new CV is skill matched, Keyword optimised, 100% Applicant Tracking System (ATS) compatible and human-friendly and highlights transferable skills for your career change. A CV is a factual document, not a creative painting, at any time we keep it simple and present it in a fresh clean way that will work with both ATS and the human eye. We can, of course, Google projects and values, however, it would be a norm for you to provide this information since Google is not always reliable and your input to these projects is of more importance. We created a CV that quickly highlights headline skills, attributes, and achievements, a chronological history and quickly shows the reader what they want to see i.e. organisation, responsibilities, and achievements. It highlights your skills, plus as noted we have researched and ensured relevant keywords and density.

We delivered than on the service promised. The CV style and presentation techniques we use have won many awards and are the only ones professionally recognised by the REC and have achieved 10,000s of interview hits. I am then 100% confident in your CV style, however, we have offered to make any changes for you. I’m keen then to talk this through with you as our service reputation is what makes us stand out and hence we take reviews like this, very seriously.

Ultimately, however, we just want to make sure you are happy and achieve the results you/we would expect. Please just call us and book in a time that is good for you. Our relationship manager will also try and contact you.

Kind regards,

Ellie Halaczinsky
European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"I am really happy with the service I have received. I have never used a paid service like this before and was worried about how it will work out. My new CV is truly reflecting my experience and I couldn’t have presented it any better. My new Linkedin profile has already created attention. I like to thank you the whole team for making this a really easy and pleasant experience. I would recommend cv squad a 100%"
Hi Eliza,

Thank you so much for your great feedback - we very much enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best, but please don't forget you can contact us at any time for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
"it was good using this service, the team was patient in writing for my Resume."
Hi,

Many thanks for your nice feedback. We are glad you are happy with all and wish you all the very best for your job search. Please do let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
"Though my work schedule didn't allow me to answer the CV squad e-mails in timely manner, Olly, my CV writer, expressed understanding of the situation and I appreciated it a lot. My CV and LinkedIn profile look more professional and I've started to receive work proposals and number of potential employers visits to my LinkedIn profile got increased. Thus, I want to thank the CVSquad for brushing up my CV and LinkedIn profile and making it more efficient."
Hi Leonid,

Many thanks for your nice review. Olly very much enjoyed working with you and it is great to hear that you are already receiving a positive feedback on your new LinkedIn Profile. We wish you all the very best and please keep us updated on how you are getting on.

The CVSquad