The CV Squad Reviews

of reviewers recommend The CV Squad
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The CV Squad Reviews

About The CV Squad:

The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

Tell us how The CV Squad made you happy
Amazing, found a job just a 2 weeks after CvSquad finished my CV!
Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your great review and taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear about your new job - congratulations.

We wish you all the very best,

The CV Squad Team
Excellent service throughout and clear communication on the current and next stage as well as the end product been very good. Very impressed.
Hi Graham,

Many thanks for your great feedback and taking the time to share your experience. Again, we wish you all the very best for your job search ahead.

The CV Squad Team
Since completing CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile updates, I have booked my first zoom interview tomorrow at 12pm and another next week Tuesday at 1pm. Hopefully I will land my ideal job soon!
I am Very happy with the service provided by CV Squad. Highly recommend...
Hi Kyode,

Many thanks for this great feedback and taking the time to share your experience. Congratulations on your upcoming interviews. We just have sent you some additional information on how to prepare yourself for Zoom/Skype Interviews. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
Who knew that a good cover letter could be an elevator pitch on a page? I hate elevator pitches, but now I have one. My LinkedIn profile got some of the kindness it deserved and they brought it inline with my CV. Also, there are ways to bolster a LinkedIn profile, which I also used. They helped me shorten my CV (containing 26 years of professional experience) to two pages, while adding to the description of each job I did. I hadn't seen myself quite in the same light that they saw me and this made me confident and better able to market myself in my professional space. No superfluous wording, shameless self promotion, hollow embellishment or fluffy use of "best in class" or "leading", rather just good positioning and a solid description of my skills. Measured, but impressive and solid. Just like me. Oh, and they're really nice people too, running an ethical, and affordable service making people believe in themselves.
Hi Jacqui,

Many thanks for this amazing feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We wish you all the very best with your job search ahead.

The CV Squad Team
I am very happy with the work done by the CV Squad, I have already had interest based on my new CV. The process was efficient and extremely easy.
Hi David,

Many thanks for your great feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We wish you all the very best for your job search.

Brilliant professional service.
Without a doubt helped me secure the job I applied for.
Would highly recommend.
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We wish you all the very best for your new job.

The CV Squad Team
I’ve never found writing my CV easy, and it’s always slowed my job hunt down. I recommend this service to anyone who needs to get their job hunting moving. My CV was better than anything I could have written and it def helped me get my next job.
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We wish you all the very best with your new job.

Very good service.
I got my draft in 48 hours and more 24 to resolve the questions I came up with.
The final CV is really good.
I recommend the service.
Hi Rafael,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We wish you all the very best for your job search.

The CV Squad Team
Very happy with your service and the cv I received
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. We glad to hear you are happy with all and wish you all the very best for your job search ahead.

The CV Squad Team
Awesome service and very happy with the result :) Happy to recommend! Many thanks Andrew
Hi Andrew,

The CV Squad Team
Brilliant service :) Tailored to me and my job, very happy and happy to recommend... Many thanks
Hi Nicky,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We glad to hear you are happy with all and wish you all the very best for your job search ahead.

The CV Squad Team
I had my CV done by the CVsquad about 2 weeks ago and I already have several invitations to interviews. I ordered the Ultimate Package and the additional information was very helpful. Many thanks for your help, I am very happy with the service received. Levana
Hi Levana,

Many thanks for taking the time and leaving your feedback and your great review. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best for your upcoming interviews.

The CV Squad Team
Really happy with my CV, Cover Letter and service. Friendly, professional and fast. I can only recommend this service. Many thanks John
Dear John,

Many thanks for your great feedback. It’s been a pleasure working with you, and I wish you all the very best in the future.

The CV Squad Team
With the excellent service from The CVSquad my cv looks and reads the way it should. The CVSquad not only restructure the cv but give first class guidance on job portals like LinkedIn.
The CVSquad are both professional and personal at the same time.
First class service.
Hi Dough,

Many thanks for this great review and taken the time to leave your feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the very best.

Professional, quick and friendly
Dear Helen,

The CV Squad Team
Brilliant service, love my new CV and already found a new job. Very fast and professional - happy to recommend the cv squad to anyone who is looking for getting help with their cv.
Hi Sonja,

Many thanks for your great review and congratulations on the new job - that's great news. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
The best money ever spent! I read about the cv squads professional service but I could not imagine I would be so satisfied! My new CV really emphasis my skills and achievements I could never have done this myself. Thank you so much for this great service, I highly recommend the cv squad.
Hi Mary,

The CV Squad Team
I love my new CV! The way my skills and achievements have been presented is great. I could never have done this... I already have two interview invitation. Thank you so much cv squad, I can only highly recommend the service. Very fast, helpful and professional.
Hi Sophia,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback - it was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the very best for your upcoming interviews.

Excellent service
Hi Darren,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We wish you all the very best in your job search.

The CVSquad
The CV Squad experience was excellent. Now I have and great CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile that accurately reflect my experience and present it in the best possible way.
Hi Fernando,

Many thanks for your great feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad is rated 4.77 based on 276 reviews