The CVSquad Reviews

of reviewers recommend The CVSquad
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The CVSquad Reviews

About The CVSquad:

The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

Tell us how The CVSquad made you happy
very good, timely and helpful. LinkedIn was a bit long..thanks...
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive review. There are many paths to a great LinkedIn Profile, however, we are glad you are happy now.

We wish you all the very best for your job hunt and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CV Squad Team
Solid in strength and quality
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
Very good services provided by a team of professionals.
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience and the great feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best.

The CV Squad Team
Good prompt service. Acted on the feedback provided.
No hesitation in recommending CV Squad services...
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time sharing your experience and the great feedback. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
Good service and advice with competitive pricing.
I had quite a bit of back and forth to tailor my CV to where I wanted/ needed it to be.
All the changes made was not an issue for CV squad to make.
Pretty easy to deal with.
Steve
Hi Steve,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We enjoyed working with you and glad we could help. We wish you all the very best for your job hunt.

The CV Squad Team
Using the CV squad has proven to be a wise decision. I am so impressed with the quality of my CV, and I can not wait to see how recruiters will respond to my application.
I most enjoyed the iteration process between me and my assigned CV writer, who is always turning in feedback at such a fast pace than I expected.
Overall, I rate CV squad service as excellent.
Hi Joseph,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback; it means a lot to us. We are glad we could help and wish you all the very best for your job hunt. Please keep us updated on how you are getting on.

The CV Squad Team
The service was fast and efficient
Hi Adam,

Many thanks for the great feedback - we are glad that you are feeling this way. We wish you all the very best for your job hunt. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

The CV Squad Team
Really professional CV. Sometimes though I was waiting a week between drafts.
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback - we are glad you are happy with your new career collateral. However, we're sorry to hear you were less satisfied regarding the turnaround in between drafts. We pride ourselves on our high-quality standards we maintain and are looking into this matter, so it won't happen again in the future.

For now, we wish you all the very best in your job search. Please keep us updated.

The CV Squad Team
Just need more attention with deadlines.
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our service. Your feedback means a lot and we will continue to improve our service. We wish you all the very best for your application. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

Many thanks,
Was able to cater to my needs.
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Please do not forget to contact us for any further help and/or questions. We wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
Friendly, helpful people. Gave me good advice on how to structure my resume and set up LinkedIn profile to get good visibility.
Hi Simon,

Thank you very for your great feedback. We wish you all the very best, but please don't forget you can contact us at any time for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
They make a good CV, have some interesting pointers and are really quick to respond - which I definitely liked!
Hi Aparna,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Olly very much enjoyed working with you and please do not forget to contact us for any further help and/or questions. We wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
Good advice (waiting to see where it leads in the real world, now that my CV and LinkedIn profile are amended), responsive staff, good back-and-forth communications, explicit and detailed suggestions. On the basis of my experience so far, I would recommend the CVSquad.
Hi Rudolf,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Service. We are glad you are happy with all. Please stay in touch and let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us at any time for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
it was good using this service, the team was patient in writing for my Resume.
Hi,

Many thanks for your nice feedback. We are glad you are happy with all and wish you all the very best for your job search. Please do let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
Though my work schedule didn't allow me to answer the CV squad e-mails in timely manner, Olly, my CV writer, expressed understanding of the situation and I appreciated it a lot. My CV and LinkedIn profile look more professional and I've started to receive work proposals and number of potential employers visits to my LinkedIn profile got increased.
Thus, I want to thank the CVSquad for brushing up my CV and LinkedIn profile and making it more efficient.
Hi Leonid,

Many thanks for your nice review. Olly very much enjoyed working with you and it is great to hear that you are already receiving a positive feedback on your new LinkedIn Profile. We wish you all the very best and please keep us updated on how you are getting on.

The CVSquad
effective. have received a good amount of response from employers. I would recommend CV squad.
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. We wish you all the best of luck for upcoming interviews - please do let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
The CV writing service is very good and satisfactory
Hi Prem,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Please let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help/questions at any time.

The CVSquad Team
The CV is customized for passing Key word filters, but still it lacks optimization and it is too long, besides in a online CV check were found 2 mistakes.
Hi Alex,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we are really sorry to hear that you are not happy. We completed your order after your final sign off and your excellent feedback on your new CV. Adam our Relationship Manager will contact you shortly, so we can schedule a call and review any concerns.

The CVSquad Team
I'm very happy with my new cv especially as I struggle to engage the correct words together and make them sound as professional as possible. Many thanks to my cv writer
Hi Jenna,

Many thanks for your positive review. We wish you all the very best for your job application and please do let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
Extremely helpful and prompt.
Hi Simon,