The CVSquad Reviews

of reviewers recommend The CVSquad
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The CVSquad Reviews

About The CVSquad:

The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

Tell us how The CVSquad made you happy
I had an appointment with Ellie Halaczinsky, the European Customer Service and Community Manager of The CVSquad at 1 pm today. An email was sent to her to remind her about our appointment at 1:15 pm. And another email was sent at 2:20 pm. Neither was notified about the delayed meeting, nor was contacted. Will never work with a supplier like this.
I am not happy with the services. After using my new CV for a few weeks, it has not made any difference, I have not got a single call or interest from any company at all.
I have decided to check with another review company and this is what they are telling me:

Here are the major issues holding your CV back:

Show the outcomes of your efforts. Your CV focuses too much on what you’ve done, not what you’ve achieved.

Your CV does not make a strong visual impression. Your CV should appear clean, uncluttered, and appealing to the eye.

Your CV needs to include more keywords and skills to help categorize you as a stronger candidate.
Hi Susana,

My name is Ben and I’m the Recruitment Director at the CV Squad. I’ve just tried to call you to go through your comments and help you with this.
Obviously, if you are not having success with interviews we want to help. To start to understand, we need first see the type of jobs you have been applying to, as most often this is the issue. As part of the review, I have also looked at your account and communications with the writer and our relationship manager. I see from your notes that all was delivered to the times agreed and you seem happy to sign off on the CV. We delivered then on the service promise and will continue to help you as well. Also, it’s important to be aware that comments provided from the other CV writing services, will always be weighted to the negative i.e. they use scare tactics to win business. They all do it, no other provider we have secret shopped, have done anything differently. Even when there is nothing wrong with the CV. I expect this review has been provided by an automated technology geared to convert you to a new sale, rather than actually provide you with relevant professional support. For them to say your CV is unclean and cluttered is just incorrect. The CV style and presentation techniques we use have won many awards and are the only ones professionally recognised by the REC and have achieved 10,000s of interview hits. I am then 100% confident in your CV style however if you want to change this we can, but it would not be our recommendation. There is also a comment about key skills. We actually created a new “key skill” sector in the CV for you and ran a key term dig to ensure the correct terms. I’m keen then to talk this through with you as our service reputation is what makes us stand out and hence we take reviews like this, very seriously.

Ultimately, however, we just want to make sure you are happy and achieve the results you/we would expect. I’ll try you again however if easier/quicker please just call us and book in a time that is good for you. Our relationship manager will also try and contact you.

Many thanks,

Ben Muir
I purchased a Mid Level CV from the CV squad three months ago, the following day I received a call from them saying that looking at my CV experience I had made the wrong choice and that the Director CV was correct for me at roughly £200 more. Foolishly I assumed their customer service representative was telling the truth and paid.

The CV created was completely irrelevant for me, I have five years experience where it is clearly aimed at the 25+ years experience. I complained to the CV Squad and after two months of emails they admitted that I had been completely mis-sold the product and they would offer a full refund in 7-10 days. It is now three weeks later and they have not issued the refund despite me chasing them twice. The have also said they are going to retain an Admin Fee of £50 which, considering they have admitted they are wholly in the wrong, seems ridiculous.

Would avoid them at all costs. It's a shame as they actually seemed really professional and helpful at the start.
The CVSquad is rated 4.78 based on 255 reviews