The CVSquad Reviews

of reviewers recommend The CVSquad
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The CVSquad Reviews

About The CVSquad:

The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

Tell us how The CVSquad made you happy
Justin was very professional and informative and provided a very personalised service. My new LinkedIn profile has had an immediate impact and I was contacted very quickly regarding job opportunities.
Hi Val,

Many thanks for this lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you have already a response to your new LinkedIn Profile. We wish you all the very best, but please don't hesitate to contact us for further help and or questions.

The CVSquad Team
The service I received from Justin was outstanding .

From the moment I became a paying customer the service was exceptional . Justin did not rush my CV and once I received the first draft it was more or less perfect .

It had been a fantastic experience from start to finish .

Louise
Hi Louise,

Thank you so much for this great feedback - it has been a pleasure working with you. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time for question and/or help. We wish you all the very best for now, but please keep us updated.

Professional service and gr8 support
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further support at any time.

Great service.
I would definitely recommend The CVsquad.
Hi Aga,

Many thanks for your great feedback -we very much enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best, however, please do not hesitate to contact us for additional questions/support.

The CVSquad
Great work & communication !
Hi Juliane,

Many thanks for this great feedback. Please do let us know how you are getting on with your job search and don't hesitate to contact us for further help and support at any time.

The CvSquad Team
Awesome turn around and CV was well worth being worked on by CVSquad.
Hi Raman,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are glad you are so happy with all. Please do let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help and support.

The CVSquad
Top service and excellent results! Already secured an interview using the cv and resources or the LinkedIn profile ect.
Hi Jack,

Many thanks for this lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you have already an interview lined up - please let us know how you got on. We wish you all the very best, but please don't hesitate to contact us for further help and or questions.

The CVSquad Team
Great service and end product! Exceeded expectations and can highly recommend The CVSquad.
Hi,

Many thanks for this lovely review. Please do let us know how you are getting on with your job search and don't hesitate to contact us for further help and support at any time.

The CvSquad Team
Excellent efficient service by all the team.

Thank you.
Hi Kai,

Many thanks for this great review - we are glad we could help. Please do let us know how you are getting on with your job search and don't hesitate to contact us for further help and support at any time.

The CvSquad Team
Excellent service and response time.
Hi Martin,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. We wish you all the very best for your job applications and please do let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
Very supportive from the moment I enquired. Attention to detail prompt response and service.

I would highly reccomend this service and will use again.

Kind regards,
Lyndsey Aitken
Hi Lyndsey,

Many thanks for this lovely review - we are really glad we could help and you are feeling this way. Please do let us know how you are getting on with your job search and don't hesitate to contact us for further help and support at any time. We are looking forward to hearing from you in the future.

The CvSquad Team
Very effective and personal service, all the tools to make the most from own professional experience at the right level.
I would definitely recommend the squad to anyone who needs specialist help and support fast.
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback and great review. We wish you all the very best for your job application and please do let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
Olly could precisely write what I wanted and couldnt express. I asked to deliver my CV as soon as possible which was done within 3 working days.
Thank you! Hope to get the job i want.
Hi Ainur,

Many thanks for your great feedback. Olly very much enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best for your job applications. Please keep us updated how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional support and/or questions.

The CVSquad
A very professional team that will help you to have a CV with the right standards to get you few interviews. CVSquad is highly recommended.
Hi Youssef,

Many thanks for taking the time reviewing our Services and the great feedback. We hope it is going to be many and not few interview invitations. Please do let us know, how you are getting on and keep us updated. We wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
Communication in between every step was great
Hi Fahad,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are looking forward to working with you again and are able to help with your upcoming interview next week. Let us know how you got on.

The CVSquad
I'm very happy with my new cv especially as I struggle to engage the correct words together and make them sound as professional as possible. Many thanks to my cv writer
Hi Jenna,

Many thanks for your positive review. We wish you all the very best for your job application and please do let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
Thank you, deeply thank you for the great CV and assistance. It has been significant step in my thinking about my career, and future career.
Hi Carla,

Many thanks for this lovely review - we are really glad we could help and you are feeling this way. Please do let us know how you are getting on with the application and don't hesitate to contact us for further help and support.

The CvSquad Team
Justin had a challenging job to sort out my TV Production CV. He came up with some great ideas and came up with a great template to use. I definitely, recommend the CV Squad.
Hi Richie,

Many thanks for this great review - it was a pleasure working with you and we are glad we could help. Please do let us know how you are getting on with the application and don't hesitate to contact us for further help.

The CvSquad Team
Extremely helpful and prompt.
Hi Simon,

The CVSquad Team
Just the ease and professionalism of the whole process from start to finish.
Hi Jonathan,

Many thanks for your great review. We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience. We wish you all the very best for your job search ahead and please don't hesitate to contact us for further support.

The CV Squad Team