The CVSquad Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

How would you rate The CVSquad?

"Efficiency, professionalism, effectively, well established process"
Hi Franck,

Many thanks for the great feedback. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad
"Justin was very patient, friendly and he showed me ways of handling different situations. Through his eyes I even saw myself in a different way under a totally new perspective. Thanks Justin"
Hi Eleni,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Services and the great feedback. Justin very much enjoyed working with. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad
"Excellent service from the start till the end. Quick, reliable and cheap"
Hi Hamid,

Many thanks for the great feedback. It has been a pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad
"Their services is very professional."
Hi Krisztian,

The CVSquad
"The CV squad were really helpful and responsive. I am already getting contacted by recruiters and complemented on how good my CV looks! Thank you!"
Hi,

European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"I'm very glad I chose cvsquad from start to finish I found the service to be very professional. I I could correspondence via email and phone, ask questions and get feed back as well as make any changes necessary. They are very efficient at what they do best. I had my cv back in a week, I'm very happy with the cv I couldn't have written it as well as they have. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a professional and well written cv."
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Services and the great feedback. It has been a pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad
"A GREAT SERVICE already getting result. Highly recommended if you are serious about finding work :-)"
Hi Simone,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you are already getting results. We wish you all the very best and please let us know, how you are getting on.

Kind Regards

The CVSquad
"This is the best cv writing service I have ever come across. The rewriting of my cv was fantastic and the interview coaching absolutely great! They are worth every penny! Thank you! I got my dream job!!"
Hi Marlien,

I'm so pleased to hear your great news! Well done, you deserve it! It's been a pleasure working with you and I'm glad to have been a part of your journey!

I wish you the very best for the future and thank you for your wonderful review!

Justin
"The CVSquard made my CV very quickly and they did a great job.Thank you so much!"
Hi Nicoleta, Many thanks for the great review. We wish you all the very best for the future and please let us know how you are getting on. Best regards, Ellie Halaczinsky European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"Massive thanks to Justin & Ellie for turning my mess of a cv into something professional."
Hi Greg,

Many thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you. All the very best for your job hunt ahead. Please let us know, how you are getting on.

European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"Very professional and experienced company. Thanks for your help and support."
Hi Aleem,

Many thanks for your great review. Camelia very much enjoyed working for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us for additional question/support.

All the very best,

European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"extremely professional services with a close attention to detail helping to guide my career to the next level"
Hi Shai,

Thank you for your fantastic review! I'm glad our services have helped you and wish you the very best of luck for the future!

Justin
"I worked with Justin, and have to admit he knows his stuff and was very helpful in all my requirements. His specialist knowledge in my area was fantastic and really opened my mind into the right way of thinking."
Hi Craig,

You're very welcome and I'm glad you've found our service helpful. It was my pleasure to work with you!

Best of luck for the future. Let me know how you get on!

Thanks,

Justin
"Very happy with the service I recieved would definitely recommend"
"The contact assigned to me went over and above to meet my needs. The call back service makes CV squad stand above other competitors as it builds a working relationship to deliver the best service possible."
Many thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to hearing how you are getting on. All the very best.

European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"I worked with ben, who was really excellent. The process was a real breeze and my resulting was way above my previous attempts. The end result was a response from almost every role I have applied for since."
Hi Andy,

Many thanks for your review and great to hear the CV is working so well for you. As always, any more help or advice we can give don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks again,
Ben
"The CV Squad, especially Ben and Ellie have been absolutely fantastic. Professional service, friendly and consistent, gave me loads of valuable advice. I got the job within two weeks of applying. I have recommended their services to my friends already. Definitely, the best one I have found on the internet. Highly recommended. Lijana"
Hi Lijana, many thanks for your message. It was a pleasure working with you and is just great to hear the new job news! Any help or advice needed in the future don't hesitate to call.

Thank you again.

Ben
"i have used the services of CVsquad once I read all the good reviews they have. It took around 1.5 weeks and my cv was completely different, I feel more confident of going trhough the job hunting process with this CV now. Justin was of great help regarding which job I should go for. Now going though the process of applications and hopefully the services will give me the push to get interviews. Thanks Justin"
Hi Arianna,

Thanks for your kind review. Glad I've been able to help and remember, if you have any questions or need guidance, let me know.

Justin
"Very efficient service and good understanding of the context and of my needs. Great attitude and very reactive."
Many thanks for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to hopefully helping you some more in the future.
"An extremely efficient service and good value."
Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Any more help needed please us know at any time.

Hi Stephen,

Hope you are well!

Many thanks for your feedback, is great to get this especially from you. Do let me know how you get on and if there is any other help/guidance we can give don't hesitate to call.

All the best,