The CVSquad Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

How would you rate The CVSquad?

Sara
Verified Buyer

Amazing service, simple and objective!
Hi Sara, Many thanks for your great feedback! Please let us know how you get on and if there is any more help or just some advice don't hesitate to contact us. Many thanks again, The CV Squad
Unverified Reviewer

CV Squad helped me to fill the gap between graduation and employment effectively. Quite happy with their customer service and response time. Their team is quite understanding and adjust meetings according to customer availability. Would definitely recommend.
Verified Buyer

CV Squad helped me to achieve what I was looking for. They effectively helped me to cover the gap years I had between employment and graduation. They respond well in time and customer service is quite good. Really Happy with my CV. Well recommended.
Hi,

Many thanks for the great review. We wish you all the very best for the future.

Brian
Verified Buyer

excellent CV instant improvement applied for jobs and got results.
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your great review! I'm pleased you are happy and that you've already got results from your new CV!

Marc
Verified Buyer

Great CV review and LinkedIn refresh. Immediate results. I received 2 offers on the Monday after I updated my CV and LinkedIn on the Saturday.
Steve
Verified Buyer

Quick to respond back. Step by step process is simple and good that you can move on to the next stage only when you are happy to.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your great review! I'm pleased you have found the process easy and I wish you the very best for the future!

Ian
Verified Buyer

Acted on my behalf very swiftly, positively and personably. Had good knowledge of the industry I am involved in and that which I was trying to cross over to, where not sure about something I was trying to develop Ben took the time to ask questions and completely understand. Ultimately it made me feel confident that I had made the right decision getting in touch with these guys.
Hi Ian,

Many thanks for your great feedback and hope the high seas are treating you well!

Ben
Shirley
Verified Buyer

The support and advice from the team was exemplary, from creating CV's to interview coaching and salary negotiations. The team provided an impartial opinion which helped me in my job search. The CV's and LinkedIn profile created a very professional, slick and stand out resume.
Hi Shirley,

Thank you for this kind review. I've enjoyed working with you and I'm so pleased for your positive outcome.

All the very best for the future!

Declan
Verified Buyer

Prompt service, calls made when agreed. Documentation as agreed.
Hi Declan,

I'm pleased you are happy with everything. All the very best for the future!

Eleni
Verified Buyer

The CVSquad provided an exceptional service from the start. The team communicated effectively on a continuous basis and supported me throughout the process. They helped me understand a difficult market, the skills needed and multiple ways to boost my profile. They changed my CV, Cover letter and LinkedIn profile to match my new career with great results! Thank you!
Hi Eleni,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's been my pleasure to work with you and I wish you every success in the future.

James
Verified Buyer

Very professional approach from the team from start to finish. Ellie gave great detail of the service provided and Ben helped produce a first rate CV.
Hi James,

Many thanks for your feedback, it was great working with you. Any more help or advice at all in the future don't hesitate to give us a call. Also please do please let us know how you get on with the new job.

Many thanks again!

Ben
Verified Buyer

Nice people to deal with and good product
Richard
Verified Buyer

So easy! Fast, efficient, professional service... From first contact to submission of my application, The ultimate package was just that!
I Can't thank Ben enough!
Hi Richard,

Many thanks for your feedback.

It was great working with you, let us know how you get on!

Many thanks,

Gary
Verified Buyer

Great service. I would highly recommend.
Hi Gary,

Many thanks for your feedback and great to hear about the new job!

Anything we can help with in the future don't hesitate to give us a call.

All the best,

Mike
Verified Buyer

Engaged with CV Squad to reinvent my CV for a promotion role, as well as updated my LinkedIn profile. Both elements took a massive step forward with knowledgable people at CV Squad making relevant and future based suggestions to protect my investment. Very pleased with the service received and in particular, their ability to hit deadlines.
Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. Ben very much enjoyed working with you. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.

Badar
Verified Buyer

Excellent, Personalized service. They go out of their way to make sure that you are fully satisfied with the final result.
Hi Badar,

Many thanks for your great feedback!

Many thanks again,

Sarah
Hello Sarah,

Many thanks for taken the time and rating our service Please do let us know at any time if Ben can help with any questions and/or advice.

Simon
Verified Buyer

In short Outstanding ... whether your requirement is a quick turnaround to meet a deadline with a focussed application or a more lengthy journey in the form of a comprehensive career review and relaunch CV squad are the team to support you with charm, dedication and accuracy.
Hi Simon,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Any more help needed please let me or Ben know at any time.

Jason
Verified Buyer

""What a first class service can't say any more
Hi Jason,

Many thanks for your feedback - we are glad to hear you feeling that way. Any more updates needed, please let us know at any time.

Samantha
Verified Buyer

I had a outdated CV of 9 years which was very poor, CVSquad has made me stand out and it was made a lot more punchy in todays competitive market making it not very easy to pass over. I also opted for the LinkedIn package which has updated me with connections and connections of connections, feeback from what I have updated all sounds positive.
Hi Samantha,

Many thanks for your great feedback and taken the time and reviewing our service. Please do let us know at any time if we can help with any questions and/or advice and let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad is rated 4.86 based on 83 reviews