The CVSquad Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

How would you rate The CVSquad ?

Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"Fast, efficient service from very friendly staff. They took my CV and transformed it into a more marketable format whilst giving excellent advise on the importance of LinkedIn profile. Have already recommended them to a friend and wouldn't hesitate again."
Hi Jacqueline,

Many thanks for taking the time reviewing our Service and your lovely feedback. It was great working with you. Please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
"Managed my requirements in a timely fashion, gave good advice and listened to my needs"
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time reviewing our Service and your great feedback. It was great working with you and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
"Great service as per usual"
It was lovely to work with you again. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
"I was really struggling to write my CV and the team have gone above and beyond to help me. Their service is great and the writer assigned to me listened to my needs and was genuinely interested and knowledgeable. I've already had a couple of interview invites and am so pleased I decided to use the service! Thanks for all your help! You guys are the best!"
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with all and your CV is already creating attention. Please let us know how you get on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help and questions.

The CVSquad Team
"The CV writing and tips are excellent. I got job responses in a matter of days from my new CV."
Hi,

Thanks for your time just now, it was great chatting with you and we appreciate your constructive feedback regarding the website. I’m really pleased that you are having more success with responses to your CV and that you found our service to be really great!

We will look to incorporate your suggestions into the development of our website, to improve the usability. We will also reach out to you to discuss assistance with your recruitment needs.

Very best,

The CV Squad
"The cv squad service is brilliant. They always reply to your emails, any amendments that needs doing on your cv they will do as soon as. Just a great place"
Hi,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback. We wish you all the very best of luck in your position.

The CVSqaud Team
"The Team at CVSquad were amazing. Paying extremely close detail to everything regarding my order. Would recommend 5*"
Hi Yameen,

Many thanks for taking the time reviewing our Service and your great feedback. It was great working with you.

The CVSquad Team
"Excellent service from start to finish CVand letter of application were specifically matched to the job that I was applying for and I was involved in the entire process"
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback. The team very much enjoyed working with you. Please do let us know the feedback from your application, we keen to hear how you got on.

The CVSquad Team
"My best time with Ellie first and Justin that did my Resume, Cover Letter and Linkedn profile. Absolutely amazing job, I'm very happy about this Company and their services!"
Thanks for your lovely review, Agnese! Best of luck with the job hunt! Let me know how you get on!

Kind regards,

Justin
A Moor, Marketing Professional
Verified Reviewer
"Thanks to the efficient CVSquad team. Quick response, great input and excellent CV result."
Thanks for your great review! We're glad to have helped you!

All best for the future,

Justin
"Communicated well with me to get what I wanted from a CV, not just delivering a CV per say. Very helpful and understanding of my needs."
Many thanks David for your feedback.

Please do let us know how you get on and any more help or advice needed don't hesitate to get in contact.

Thanks again,

The CV Squad
""Ben Muir demonstrates a deep understanding and experience in his field. Would not hesitate in recommending. ""
Hi Kevin,

Many thanks for your feedback!

Do let us know how you a get on and of course, any more help or support needed don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks
"Good feedback and amendments made without issue"
Hi George,

Many thanks for your great feedback. Do let us know how you get on with the job hunt and golf :)

All the best,

The CV Squad
"You guys made something I was feeling anxious about very easy and simple every step of the way. Great customer service!"
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time and reviewing our Service. The team here at The CVSquad is very happy to hear such great feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any help/questions in the future.

We wish you all the very best,

The CVSquad Team
"I was extremely impressed with how Ben, who was clearly not an expert in my particular industry, turned my less than impressive CV into something magnificent! He had clearly immersed himself into the roles I was looking to move into and certainly the impression given was that a lot of time had been spent into crafting this for me. I knew I had the ability and experience but didn't know how to express it properly. Seeing my completed CV was incredible and when combined with my LinkedIn page (also written by CV Squad) I have been inundated with contacts. I have been promoted within my existing organisation and also offered a job at a competitor, and I haven't even started actively applying for jobs yet. Extremely pleased with the results and very glad I used CV Squad!"
Hi Stephen,

That is great news!!!

We're glad it's worked so well for you!

Thank you for such a great review.

The CV Squad
"12 hour turn around. Total efficiency,really friendly & productive!"
Hi Harry,

Many thanks for your great feedback. Fingers crossed for your application. Please keep us updated how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
"Great Comms and a superb re-write of my CV."
Hi Stephen,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Services and the great feedback. It has been a great working with you. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad
"Fast, efficient and great service from the team. I have already got an Interview lined up. Really great and highly recommended. Many thanks Peter"
Hi Peter,

Many thanks for the great feedback. That's great news - please do let us know how you are getting on.

All the very best,

Ellie Halaczinsky
European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"Efficiency, professionalism, effectively, well established process"
Hi Franck,

Many thanks for the great feedback. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad
"Justin was very patient, friendly and he showed me ways of handling different situations. Through his eyes I even saw myself in a different way under a totally new perspective. Thanks Justin"
Hi Eleni,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Services and the great feedback. Justin very much enjoyed working with. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad is rated 4.86 based on 136 reviews