The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Always anAmazing selection of cards, prompt delivery - my go to site for all of my cards for family and friends!
Lovely original cards. Fast processing and delivery. Courteous communication if there are any issues or delays. Good to know I'm supporting small businesses and not a nameless faceless corporate entity. Thank you Claire.
Found a valentines card that was sooo appropriate, ordering was easy tho I didn't check the size of card and delivery was quick and as stated . Will be ordering again !
Fantastic idea. Good cards, and living abroad I love the option for someone to hand write the card for me
Amazing and unique. Fast international delivery!
A well curated collection of slightly different cards that was delivered promptly.
Quick postage, great and unique cards, lovely thoughtful packaging - the best!
The Curious Pancake is without doubt my favourite greeting card shop. Always a great selection of quirky cards and the service is excellent.
So I decided to do a batch buy of all my birthday/celebration cards at the beginning of the year this year. The variety of cards at The Curious Pancake meant that I could get them all from one place. There was something for everyone I know, with all their different personalities.
They arrived quickly, well packaged and with a lovely little note!
10/10 from me! Would buy again! Not until next year though obviously, sorry CP! (Well, not unless someone does something silly, like have a baby.)
Amazing selection of cards and brilliant service and delivery
This was my second order. Both have arrived promptly, well packed and in pristine condition. Would recommend!
I was very pleased both cards I bought arrived in time.Will definitely use this service again.
Sue.Gould.
Very efficient service. Good choice of cards and delivered on time.
Such a huge choice of really funny cards! Quick delivery too!
Excellent choice of cards and gifts,and purchases arrive promptly.
Love the choice of cards and the services offered. It’s great that you can send directly to the recipient. No messing about with stamps, EU or not EU destinations. It really is a joy!
All the cards I bought have brought smiles and warmth to their recipients.
I ordered a valantines card really lovely &abit different too,came so quickly too
A great service from a good independent company.
This was a wonderful website to use! I loved all of my cards and I received them promptly without a single problem. Claire has done well..... she is very pleasant to deal with. Thank you.
I shall definitely be using you again. Great service! Thank you. I'm a lover of small shops, being a small shop owner myself:) I'm really amazed that you are actually so close to us but somewhere I never travel to. Shall make a point of finding you when we are all allowed to shop again.
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 1,030 reviews