The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Absolute pleasure to deal with. I had an issue with one of the items on my order (not a fault of mine or the Curious Pancake) which Claire resolved really quickly without any fuss. I 100% recommend the Curious Pancake and will definitely be using them again.
Have used your services multiple times and the cards are always beautifully written! Each order feels personalized and with that lovely small business touch :)
The card was excellent quality and came very quickly and well packaged. Will definitely buy from again
Good quality products and a fast delivery - very pleased. Can recommend using The Curious Pancake.
Love the card i order, delivery was spot on :)
Lovely quality cards and love the designs! Quick delivery.
I love their crazy cards - different and always excellent quality paper. 💜
Great service that I would recommend to everyone!! Such great card designs and the wrapping paper is really good quality - I will definitely buy from here again
Great personal service and beautiful products. Will be using again- much better than Paperchase or big corporates 🙂
Love Curious Pancake for fun and quirky cards, and super quick to arrive and lovely customer service. Brilliant all round, thank you.
Nice range and speedy dispatch.
Lovely and different cards of nice quality. Fast delivery and good communication. Would recommend and will be making future purchases! Very happy customer :-)
Such lovely and unusual cards. I’ve ordered twice now and the service has always been fab with quick delivery. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Really great and interesting gift ideas! Great for birthdays and special occasions x
Fast service and lovely quality. Thank you!
Lovely in every respect. Fantastic cards, different to the average choices, funny, romantic and different. Great service, no problems. Nicely packed with a nice card and personal message. Well done, will buy again.
A bought a simple card and Claire delivered it halfway around the world to Singapore where I stay! No hassle, quick and efficient. Shipping was much cheaper than other large online stores I've seen around too. Would definitely shop here again! : )
I've been living away from the UK for 3 years now and always like to send cards online to make sure they arrive on time but was getting bored of the usual selection on the mainstream websites. I love the designs on the curious pancake, love supporting artists and the touch of having handwritten cards is really nice, even if it does confuse my friends and family!
Lovely card, well packaged and arrived quickly and safely. Very pleased
Good service