The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Everyone always says to me how nice the cards I send them are, and they love that they are hand written. They always know it isn't me though because my handwriting is really bad and these cards are always so nicely written.
You were ace! Super fast delivery, great quality cards and reasonably priced. I'll be back!
quick and easy, thanks!
Beautiful birthday cards! I will purchase from you again. And the postage is reasonable which was a big reason for buying from you. Other card companies are charging £3.99 for postage of one card which put me off. Lovely designs. Cannot wait to send the card to my sister thank you!
Gorgeous selection of cards. Fast delivery. The handwritten and send direct option has been brilliant during lockdown and the handwriting is always beautiful. Recommend Curious Pancake to everyone
Lovely cards, easy to order etc. Excellent customer service on an issue which was out of Curiosity Pancakes control but which they addressed for me all the same. European delivery address held up by Covid and Brexit hence late delivery. I will definitely use them again however, and am happy to recommend them. Janie
Really high quality products, loved everything I received. I wish the pencils came in a gift box as they are for a friend but otherwise, fantastic :)
Fantastic service, quick delivery and a lovely personal touch to top it off. Perfect!
I was over the moon with my order. Fabulous selection of cards. Arrived quickly and i loved the little personal note - especially as Casablanca is one of my favourite films. I did actually give you a shout out on Instagram ☺️ Will definitely shop again x
I have bought from Curious Pancake a number of times now and always love the selection and fast shipping.
The items I ordered were excellent quality and arrived in good time. They're really good value and I haven’t found anything else like them anywhere :-)
Very happy return customer. Eclectic selection of distinctive cards and great service, as always. A real lifesaver during these pandemic times.
Perfect for what I wanted ... never in a million years thought I would find The Princess Bride card .... for my son amazing
I love Curious Pancake! Always a great selection of unique cards. Delivery is fast and the cards always look great :)
I love using this service! It makes the last minute scramble to buy cards for family/friends birthdays less of a burden...
I love the cards that I receive from here, and it's always such a quick turnaround! A very happy shopper :)
Lovely cards. Handwriting and direct sending option is so useful in these times. Friendly, efficient and great value for money. Highly recommend
I use The Curious Pancake several times a year. Love the cards and the service. I wouldn't look elsewhere. One time I made a mistake on my order during a holiday period yet I received instant help that resolved my issue.
First class products, superb customer service and great communications. What more could you ask?
Speedy delivery