The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
I choose a reasonably priced card, which I was told arrived o.k., and was pretty.
I'm not sure how long it took to arrive.
Very pleased with the cards and service. Also good price. Will use again
A reasonable choice of cards and prompt and efficient service,especially like the handwriting option...brilliant. Had problem sending cards to different addresses on a single order, even after logging in to my account and telling the system I wanted multiple addresses. I was not sure that the correct addresses for each card had been recorded - so did them as single transactions.
Sweary pencils much appreciated
Logistics in lockdown/Easter a bit troublesome, but quickly communicated and resolved as best possible.
Bridget was recipient, I am Ken, sender
Lovely cards.Very individual & good quality.
Delivery was quite slow but I think its a sign of the times!

Would recommend & will use you again.
It’s fantastic, personally, for this time during covid-19 and isolating, you have a unique card handwriting service as sent straight to the recipient. You have a found and filled a gap in the market!
I have given you 4/5 because card selection is limited but good. I have found one appropriate for all the different age ranges I needed
Good choice of cards, will use again.
Just arrived today. Few days late
Hi Carolyne, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, sadly the pandemic has delayed service a little but I'm delighted to hear that your order has arrived today. Best wishes, Claire
Brilliant cards. Different and humourous.
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 992 reviews