The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

info@thealpacaclothingco.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"My order arrived the day after it was placed. I've bought from the centre whilst on holiday and their products are really good."
Hi Julia,
Thank you for reviewing us, it really is appreciated. Lovely to hear that you have visited our shop too!
We hope to see you again.
All the best,
Team Alpaca
"An excellent experience. Good quality clothing despatched promptly."
Hello Margaret,
It thrills us to hear that you enjoyed your online shopping experience with us and thank you for sharing this in your lovely review. Enjoy wearing your Brax trousers!
Team Alpaca
"As usual delighted with my garment"
Hi Pamela, So happy to hear that you are pleased with your alpaca cardigan. Thank you for continuing to shop with us, your custom is very much valued. Warm wishes, Team Alpaca
"Bought some socks as a special gift for a special friend, something different,something special, these are perfect. Excellent service"
"Gorgeous gloves, easy transaction and speedy delivery- Many Thanks"
"I received my order very quickly and am very happy with the gloves very warm. All my contact with them has been very good and very helpful. I definitely recommend and will be using them again."
"I ordered a pair of Natural Alpaca Snake Cable Knit Gloves. They arrived within three days by courier. I feel they will be the warmest gloves I could wear during the cold weather as they are a natural product, so soft and well made."
Hello Marian,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are certain the alpaca gloves will keep your hands lovely and warm when the colder weather arrives, enjoy wearing them!

Take care,
Team Alpaca
"I bought 2 pairs of the most sublime heavenly soft hand knitted baby alpaca bed socks both of which I intended to give as Xmas presents but just had to keep one pair for me. They arrived promptly the next day.I wish they did a sweater from the same yarn as I would love one.A great company,will be coming back."
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us and our alpaca bed socks. Pleased to hear you kept yourself a pair for yourself, you'll just love them!
Team Alpaca
"Very good service with almost immediate response and dispatch"
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so very pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience with us.
All the best,
Team Alpaca
"I am very pleased with the scarf and I thought the service I received was second to none. Thank you."
Hello Jennifer, Lovely to read this super review this morning! Thank you so much, so glad you are pleased with the scarf and the service you received. Have a great day!
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
"The order arrived promptly as requested, and was exactly what I had asked for. Could not fault the service. Thank you."
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing our service. Enjoy your Brax jeans, they are a super fit and fantastic quality.
Team Alpaca
"Very efficient service and I am delighted with my cheerful cardigan.Already have had several positive comments about it."
Hello,
Thank you for your kind review. The intarsia cardigans are just stunning, we are sure you will continue to receive more compliments! Enjoy wearing it.
Team Alpaca
"I thought the socks look too big but, please to say the fitted perfectly. Looking forward to warm feet in the winter. Good quality, prompt delivery, very happy with service."
Hello,
Pleased to hear that your socks fit perfectly, your alpaca socks will certainly keep your feet your nice and warm this Winter. Thank you for taking time to leave us a lovely review.
Kindest regards,
Team Alpaca
"I bought the socks as a birthday present for my friend who's always complaining of cold feet. Her birthday is on the 12 September so as yet I haven't given them to her. The socks look absolutely fabulous can't wait to give them to her. Very pleased with my purchase. Compliments on your fast delivery."
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us. Alpaca socks are just perfect for cold feet so you have chosen well for your friend! We hope she loves them and that she doesn't feel the cold in them this Winter.
Team Alpaca
"I love the cardigan I purchased, and it has been much admired. But there was a lot 'out of stock' in my size that I had to by-pass in the process of making a choice. At least these is a wide selection to choose from!"
Hello Esther,
The alpaca cardigan you purchased is beautiful, lovely to hear it has already been admired. We are sorry you experienced a lack of your size in some of the other styles, there is always full size availability in the newer styles like the one you purchased, but previous seasons' styles may be lower in stock. Enjoy wearing your cardigan, we hope to help again in the future.
Team Alpaca
"The hand made socks are gorgeous. They arrived quickly and extremely well packaged. I have bought them for a friend, who I know will love them for her birthday; thank you!"
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us, we really hope that your friend loves her alpaca socks, we are sure she will!
Team Alpaca
"Beautiful goods ands a fantastic service, I would definitely recommend them and I will use them again"
Hi there, thank you for your wonderful review of us. It pleases us very much to know that you would recommend us and we look forward to be able to serve you again in the future.
Team Alpaca
"Excellent service. Ordered and delivered within very short time. Product as expected. Look forward to visiting Cumbrian shop one day."
Hi Sue,
Thanks for reviewing us. We really hope to meet you in our shop one day, that would be lovely.
Warm wishes,
Team Alpaca
"Ordered item while on holiday, delivered when I arrived home. Great efficient service."
Hello,
So happy to hear you were pleased with our efficient service, we aim to do this on every occasion. Thank you for reviewing us.
Team Alpaca
"We are great fans of Alpaca and were delighted to find your website. The style is simple and the garments are durable and easy to wear.Your service was 1st class being delivered in 24hr from ordering."
Hello Ann,
Your review is very much appreciated, we hope to be able to help you again in the future.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 653 reviews