The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"The service was very good and delivery was very quick."
Hi Birgitta.
Thank you for taking the time to review us, happy to hear you were pleased with our service. We hope to deal with you again.
Team Alpaca
"An odd problem with confirmation of receipt of order but excellent response and service once notified and I was amazed when the parcel arrived within 24 hours. Excellent quality Brax trousers/jeans and Pima cotton top which I shall order more of for autumn. Good luck with your online business."
Hi Christine,
Thank you for the 5* review! We are delighted to hear you were impressed with both our products and our service.
We look forward to hearing from you in the Autumn.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
"Excellent product (3 pairs of socks in presentation box) at a fair price delivered super fast. Recipient of this gift was very pleased!"
Thank you so much for leaving us the excellent review! Thrilled to hear that you think the sock box is excellent, and a good price. We look forward to helping you again.
Kind Regards
Team alpaca
"Delighted with the product and was amazed at the very prompt delivery. We'll done for such good speedy service. Will definitely reorder again ."
Thank you so much for your very kind review, it really is appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Warm wishes,
Team Alpaca
"Professional and courteous service, quality of goods."
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us, we are very happy to hear you are pleased with both the products and our service.
Team Alpaca
"I have been really impressed with your service up until today! My disappointment is with TNT having received excellent service earlier in the week next day from you. Driver phoned as location can confuse drivers. You sent my order on Thursday so I tracked it this pm & it says tried to deliver yesterday no one home. There was somebody here all day no phone call or text next delivery now Wednesday. So very happy with your company efficient & friendly. Just wonder when I’ll receive my trousers !!"
Hi Linda,
We are so happy that you continue to shop with us and I am sorry that the good service you received with us did not continue throughout the delivery service. As discussed, TNT will deliver at the next available opportunity due to it being a bank holiday and the driver has been informed to telephone you upon delivery. We will be keeping track of this every step of the way and informing you throughout. Thank you for your patience.
Speak soon,
Team Alpaca
"I purchased an item before your cut-off for next day delivery on Thursday 17 May and paid an extra £12 for next day delivery. Despite assurance from your staff that it would arrive latest on 19 May, the item did not actually arrive until Monday 21 May. I feel let down that I effectively wasted £12 which for a good costing £69 was a significant outlay as a percentage of the costs of goos purchased. The purchase was a birthday gift."
Hi Martin,

We are so very sorry to hear this. The parcel left us on time on Thursday 17th May scheduled for delivery before 12pm the following day, but TNT explained that the parcel unfortunately missed the connection at the local hub to allow this and therefore delivery could not proceed until Monday as generally they do not deliver on a Saturday.

It is very rare that this happens and is frustrating for us too as we rely on the courier to continue the great service that we strive to provide.

You have been refunded your delivery charge in full and I hope this does not deter you from shopping with us in the future.

Our sincerest apologies.

Team Alpaca
"beautiful clothing, well made, perfect fit and quick and reliable company. perfect."
Hello June
Thank you so much for the leaving the fabulous review, we really appreciate it. So glad to hear that you are so happy with the pima cotton t-shirt.. they are beautiful!
Many thanks
"I have just received my first Pima Cotton T-Shirt from you.I am delighted to have at last sourced one of my favourite items.I will now be reordering .Thank you."
So very pleased that you are thrilled with your pima cotton top, they are of superb quality. We look forward to helping you again.
Team Alpaca.
"A perfect replacement for "Spirit of the Andes" who no longer stock a wide range of tee shirts of this quality."
Thank you for your review, we are thrilled that you found us and our range of quality pima cotton t-shirts. We will continue to expand the range of styles and colours in the future as they are just fantastic.
Team Alpaca
"The socks I received are very comfortable to wear the service was super when I cleared up a minor problem with the email.The lady on the phone was very helpful.I am very happy with the company and will use them again"
Hi John,
Glad that the alpaca socks are comfortable for you, they are the best! Thrilled to hear you will shop with us again, we look forward to the next time.
Warm wishes,
Team Alpaca
"The gloves are really lovely. But the postage cost is a bit high for one single and lightweight item."
Hello,

Great to see that you like your lovely alpaca gloves!

We are sorry that you feel the postage is high, the cost of £4.95 is a flat rate for all items, it covers a next day delivery service, allows you to track your parcel and insures it should anything happen whilst in transit. After much research, we have found this to be one of the cheapest couriers.

We do hope this does not deter you for the future.

Team Alpaca
"The choice of trousers is excellent,the speed of fulfilling the order was excellent,ordered on Thursday afternoon arrived next morning. This is a great family company would definitely recommend."
Hi Gerald,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! The Brax trousers are of fantastic quality and we are proud to be stockists and thrilled to be able to provide a wide selection.

We hope to deal with you again in the future.

Team Alpaca
"Very speedy delivery of goods. Friendly, personal service. However, today, I am returning the Dolman zipper jacket sent to me last week, with a couple of other perfect items. The jacket, as explained in my 'phone call on 28th April, has a faulty zip and I'm surprised this was not revealed when the garment was checked."
Dear Anne,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with our friendly service and the speed of our delivery.

Thank you for bringing the Dolman garment to our attention, we agree that on arrival back with us, the zip was a little stiff. We are pleased that we were able to resolve this for you.

Warm regards,
Team Alpaca
"Swift delivery . Goods as described."
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and we are pleased to hear that you are happy with both your goods and our delivery service. Thank you for your continued custom.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
"Good telephone support from Katie"
Hi Howard,
We are pleased to hear you were happy with our customer service, we do pride ourselves in providing the best service that we possibly can. Hope your Brax jeans are a great fit.
Team Alpaca
"A good quality t-shirt that is not too thin."
Hello,
Thank you for the review. Our pima cotton t-shirts are so very popular , the cotton is excellent.
Many Thanks
Team Alpaca
"Helpful friendly response. Parcel well packaged. Will definitely purchase again from you. Thank you from a very content customer."
Hello Diana
So great to hear that you are very happy with the products and service you received. Thank you very much for leaving the review!
Best Wishes
Team Alpaca
"Very friendly and professional service I like their ordering from this company. My order arrived next day without any postal charge"
Hello
Really happy to read your review, thank you so very much! We look forward to providing you with a great service again in the future.
Team Alpaca
"I love my new slippers and socks, always happy with your products thank you"
Hello Margaret
Thrilled to hear you love your alpaca slippers and socks. Thank you so much for your continued custom we appreciate your loyalty.
Kind Regards