The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"The very best costumer service. Chantelle is amazing."
"Bought some alpaca socks to keep my feet warm at work. Will buy again"
"Very prompt deliveries of high quality attractive items"
Hi Valerie,
Thank you for your review, the pima cotton t-shirts are fantastic quality. Thank you for continuing to shop with us.
Chantelle
"I purchased two tee shirts. they are good quality and excellent value for money. Delivery was on the day following placing my order, so couldn't be better. Hope to buy again from this firm."
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for reviewing your experience with us,we are pleased to hear that you would be happy to shop with us again. The pima cotton t-shirts are beautiful quality.
Team Alpaca
"Very easy website to browse and also very quick order and delivery. Recommend this store to anyone"
Hi Stuart,
Thank you for leaving us such a great review, it's really appreciated. We hope the Alpaca teddy bear was well received.
Team Alpaca
"‘Very prompt delivery. Items I bought are just as I’d hoped."
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review us, fantastic to hear you are pleased with your wallet and socks.
"Excellent service"
Hello,
Thank you for your great review, we are pleased you are happy with the leather backpack and our service.
Team Alpaca
"Ordered handmade summer trilby hat, good quality, arrived quickly and a perfect fit. Good customer service and very helpful."
Hello Mike, So glad to hear that the hat fits, that is excellent news. Thank you so much for your custom also for leaving us the fabulous review it means a lot. Take Care, Kinds Regards Team Alpaca
"It was a delight to discover the Alpaca Clothing Company and their products. I received great customer service from their friendly staff and my new tee shirts are"
Hello and thank you so much for the 5 star review and lovely words you left for us. It was a real pleasure to read and has made our day.
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
"Very pleased with the alpaca long cardigan recently purchased. Arrived within four days. It is well made, fits perfectly, and is soft and warm. Will be ideal for chilly weather."
Hello Joyce, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. It is appreciated a lot, glad to hear you are pleased with the alpaca cardigan and service. Look forward to seeing you again.
Team Alpaca
"Great delivery excellent quality and good customer service"
Hello Jayne, Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. Means alot to us, take care.
Team Alpaca
"Very quick service. Good quality fabric nicely packed and well presented. The service feels very personal"
Hi Anne,
Thank you for your lovely words about our service and for taking the time to review us. The pima cotton t-shirts are just lovely quality.
Team Alpaca
"I couldn’t fault the service from Alpaca Clothing. The clothes are of a very high quality and always arrive promptly and are well packaged. Would highly recommend."
Hello,
Thank you for your review and for your continued custom.
Team Alpaca
"Lovely products,excellent customer service ---a great find.Thank you to all the team.Clare Ancliffe"
Hello Clare,
Thank you for taking the time to review us, it was a pleasure to help you, we hope that the alpaca cardigan was a great fit for your husband.
Team Alpaca
"The merchandise is of high quality and the speed of dispatch is first rate."
Hi john,
Thank you for reviewing us and leaving us 5 stars. The Alpaca throws are just beautiful, I'm sure you'll enjoy having it around the home.
Team Alpaca
"Telephoned first and received excellent help and advice. Items delivered the next day. Good service, good product. Would love to visit the shop next time we are in the area. 5*"
Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your lovely review, it's great to hear you are pleased with your pima cotton t-shirts and we hope to see in the shop one day.
Team Alpaca
"My order arrived the next day very well packed It looks beautiful in front of the fire the rug is so soft"
Hi peter,

Thank you for reviewing us and leaving us 5 stars. The alpaca fur rugs are so luxurious, we are not surprised it looks so beautiful!
Hello Peter,
Thank you so much for reviewing us, we are thrilled to hear that your alpaca rug looks beautiful in your home.
Team Alpaca
"Easy to purchase online and speedy delivery. Would definitely buy from again."
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for leaving 5 stars. Hope you love your Brax leopard print scarf.
Team Alpaca
"Very please I have found Alpaca. I have bought T shirts from a company call 'Spirit of the Andes' before and the ones I have just bought from Alpaca are of the same quality. I will certainly be buying from Alpaca again."
Hi Ann,
We are so pleased that you have found us too! The pima cotton tops are just beautiful quality. We look forward to your custom again.
Team Alpaca
"The speed of delivery of an order for my wife was exceptional. The product is beyond reproach and the colours seen on arrival actually matched those in the catalogue - not an easy thing to achieve these days. Well done Alpaca keep it up."
Hi Terry,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind comments. We are so pleased that we have managed to capture the colours of the pima cotton tops, this is very important to us.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 645 reviews