The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews
I love the bedsocks but the casting off at the top is too tight so they are difficult to get on - can just do it and once on they are very comfortable.
Just a bit worried that the continual hard stretching will cause severe wear.
Poor is not quite how I rate them but it isn't normal either . . . not quite right, would be a better description in this case.
This is probably not the fault of the company but I am really disappointed with my first purchase.

I was delighted to discover my favourite Brax Mary jeans at a very good price. When they arrived however, I was surprised to find that they seemed larger than the other pairs I have in the same size. The waistband feels slack - at 33" it is an inch too long for a size 12, 30" waist measurement. The trouser length is also 33" - again an inch longer than I was expecting.

Unfortunately, because I had assumed that these jeans would be the same perfect fit as my existing three pairs of Brax Mary jeans and trousers, I removed all the tags and labels and destroyed the packaging before trying them on. Consequently I am unable to return them.

I do realise that this situation is not of your making and, although I was pleased with the appearance of your website, I had to make several attempts to place my order. Having eventually succeeded, the speed and efficiency with which you processed and despatched my order was exemplary.

However, as a result of this experience, on balance I shall hesitate before using this website again.
Hello Jillian
My name is Katie I work with the Alpaca Clothing Co. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is really disappointing to hear that you are not satisfied with your BRAX jeans. We have been selling BRAX for many years now, all their products are made to such a high quality and standard.
If you had contacted us, we would have been more than happy to assist with your order. Our policy is that you cannot return an item once tags are removed, however, it also states that if there is a fault they can be returned to us.

As a good will gesture I am very happy for you to return your jeans, we ask that you send them recorded and remember to keep proof of posting. I’ll contact you personally when they arrive , and we can then see what can be done. If they are faulty then obviously we will exchange them for you. If I could just mention if they are faulty it is BRAX’s fault and not ours. We rely on our reviews to sell us to potential customers, we always strive to deliver excellent service.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 730 reviews