The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews
Great products. Love the style and feeling of alpaca wool. Just felt the £15 delivery to n ireland was expensive for a pair of socks and small gift. Otherwise would be 5 star.
Hi Aaron, Thank you for leaving us the great review and 4 star rating. Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
invoice had the right aircode, but the label had the wrong aircode. (postalnumber)
Our aircode is N91 ER84, the parcel had an XX code.
Thank you for leaving us the review and 4 star rating. Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
Excellent super fast service! Would use them again!
Hello and thank you for the 4 star rating and the review! Take care from Team Alpaca.
I recently purchased a bobble hat and snood for my forthcoming trip to Lapland. As I find wool items too itchy I read that Alpaca is softer. My order process went through swiftly and delivery fast. I had to return the snood as it was too itchy for my neck. Am yet to wear the bobble hat. My refund for the snood was processed swiftly, but this company do not provide return postage labels, hence my score rating is 4.
Hi Kelly,
Thank you for your review. Thank you for returning the snood back to us safely and we are pleased you kept the Alpaca pompom hat, this will keep you so warm on your trip to Lapland, have a fantastic time!
Team Alpaca
They were ok to deal with the delivery was not on time even though the time slot was 8.30 to 5.30
Hello Rob,
Thanks for the 4 star rating and review.
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
Product looks good but can’t comment on how it performs as it is a Christmas present. The slight niggle I have is with the courier who delivered to a neighbour in error. I was at home and watched him do it but was too slow to make contact with him.
Hi Paul, Thank you for the great review and raing! It means alot to us all here at team alpaca.
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
Arrived on time and very happy with the socks . My sister started breeding alpacas in US last year and had 3 'Home grown' crisis this summer, all beautiful , so hopefully will be well chuffed with her socks for Christmas
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us, we are sure that the alpaca socks will be well received by your sister and we wish her luck with breeding Alpacas.
Best wishes,
Team Alpaca
Alpaca sent me three excellent pairs of trousers. Very fast delivery. I’m delighted with them and will be using the company again. I shame I live in southern England, if I was closer to the lake district I would very much love to frequent their shop
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us, it's great to hear that you are happy with the Brax trousers and our service. Perhaps if you are ever up in the Lake District you can pop in and visit us.
Team Alpaca
Unable to write a review on my order as waiting for new stock to come in but service so far has been great.
Hello Shirley,
Firstly thank you for reviewing our service and secondly thank you for your patience whilst we await the delivery of the children's applique cardigans, this should be next week.
Team Alpaca
Rapid response,no nonsense. Efficient and neat.
Hi Tim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review for our service and the grey alpaca gloves.

Team Alpaca
Hi, sorry but I can’t give you a review at this moment as the item is a Christmas present and therefore not been received as yet. However I can say the service as in delivery was far quicker than I expected so pleasantly surprised. I’ll let you know how present went down later. Thanks. B. Knox
Hello Bryan,

Thank you for reviewing us. We hope the red alpaca scarf is well received at Christmas.

All the best,
Team Alpaca
Lovely products! More detailed washing instructions ( temperature ?) might help!
What a pity you didn't have more boxed socks!
Hello Jennifer
Thank you for your order and leaving us this great review. We do have an alpaca care card that we send out with every alpaca purchase, clearly explaining the care and washing information to prolong the life of the product. I’m glad I telephoned you to explain, it’s always nice to chat to our lovely customers. The offer of the free sock box still stands…
Team Alpaca
I wanted a new pair of Alpaca Slippers and decided to order on line. I generally call into the shop when I am in the area and have bought both slippers, coats and capes previously I love the quality of the goods and the fact they are different. My concern was the level of postage, which living where I do can often be a deterrent and adds significantly to the cost. I think it is important for small companies such as this to ensure that postage is as cost effective as possible. I didn't rate V Good because the billing system, didn't charge me Vat and therefore added postage when it should have been free. But the postage nearly equated to the VAT hence my comment above!
Hello Pamela,
Thank you for continuing to shop with us both in our shop and online. We are pleased we were able to rectify the problem and offer you free postage.
Team Alpaca
I love the cardigan I purchased, and it has been much admired. But there was a lot 'out of stock' in my size that I had to by-pass in the process of making a choice. At least these is a wide selection to choose from!
Hello Esther,
The alpaca cardigan you purchased is beautiful, lovely to hear it has already been admired. We are sorry you experienced a lack of your size in some of the other styles, there is always full size availability in the newer styles like the one you purchased, but previous seasons' styles may be lower in stock. Enjoy wearing your cardigan, we hope to help again in the future.
Team Alpaca
The gloves are really lovely. But the postage cost is a bit high for one single and lightweight item.
Hello,

Great to see that you like your lovely alpaca gloves!

We are sorry that you feel the postage is high, the cost of £4.95 is a flat rate for all items, it covers a next day delivery service, allows you to track your parcel and insures it should anything happen whilst in transit. After much research, we have found this to be one of the cheapest couriers.

We do hope this does not deter you for the future.

Best wishes,
Team Alpaca
A good quality t-shirt that is not too thin.
Hello,
Thank you for the review. Our pima cotton t-shirts are so very popular , the cotton is excellent.
Many Thanks
Team Alpaca
Service was excellent, when calling with an enquiry. Delivery was speedy and the goods are of a excellent quality
Hello Jackie
Thank you so much for leaving the excellent review. Delighted to hear you are happy with everything!
Best Wishes
Team Alpaca
good product, well presented, very comfy and warm
Love the Pima cotton tops,but wish there was more variety of colours.Thank you Glenda .
Lovely shop which we found whilst on holiday, purchased subsequently online without any problems. The wool is lovely.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 730 reviews