The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"Unable to write a review on my order as waiting for new stock to come in but service so far has been great."
Hello Shirley,
Firstly thank you for reviewing our service and secondly thank you for your patience whilst we await the delivery of the children's applique cardigans, this should be next week.
Team Alpaca
"Rapid response,no nonsense. Efficient and neat."
Hi Tim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review for our service and the grey alpaca gloves.

Team Alpaca
"Hi, sorry but I can’t give you a review at this moment as the item is a Christmas present and therefore not been received as yet. However I can say the service as in delivery was far quicker than I expected so pleasantly surprised. I’ll let you know how present went down later. Thanks. B. Knox"
Hello Bryan,

Thank you for reviewing us. We hope the red alpaca scarf is well received at Christmas.

All the best,
Team Alpaca
"Lovely products! More detailed washing instructions ( temperature ?) might help! What a pity you didn't have more boxed socks!"
Hello Jennifer
Thank you for your order and leaving us this great review. We do have an alpaca care card that we send out with every alpaca purchase, clearly explaining the care and washing information to prolong the life of the product. I’m glad I telephoned you to explain, it’s always nice to chat to our lovely customers. The offer of the free sock box still stands…
Team Alpaca
"I wanted a new pair of Alpaca Slippers and decided to order on line. I generally call into the shop when I am in the area and have bought both slippers, coats and capes previously I love the quality of the goods and the fact they are different. My concern was the level of postage, which living where I do can often be a deterrent and adds significantly to the cost. I think it is important for small companies such as this to ensure that postage is as cost effective as possible. I didn't rate V Good because the billing system, didn't charge me Vat and therefore added postage when it should have been free. But the postage nearly equated to the VAT hence my comment above!"
Hello Pamela,
Thank you for continuing to shop with us both in our shop and online. We are pleased we were able to rectify the problem and offer you free postage.
Team Alpaca
"I love the cardigan I purchased, and it has been much admired. But there was a lot 'out of stock' in my size that I had to by-pass in the process of making a choice. At least these is a wide selection to choose from!"
Hello Esther,
The alpaca cardigan you purchased is beautiful, lovely to hear it has already been admired. We are sorry you experienced a lack of your size in some of the other styles, there is always full size availability in the newer styles like the one you purchased, but previous seasons' styles may be lower in stock. Enjoy wearing your cardigan, we hope to help again in the future.
Team Alpaca
"The gloves are really lovely. But the postage cost is a bit high for one single and lightweight item."
Hello,

Great to see that you like your lovely alpaca gloves!

We are sorry that you feel the postage is high, the cost of £4.95 is a flat rate for all items, it covers a next day delivery service, allows you to track your parcel and insures it should anything happen whilst in transit. After much research, we have found this to be one of the cheapest couriers.

We do hope this does not deter you for the future.

Best wishes,
Team Alpaca
"A good quality t-shirt that is not too thin."
Hello,
Thank you for the review. Our pima cotton t-shirts are so very popular , the cotton is excellent.
Many Thanks
Team Alpaca
"Service was excellent, when calling with an enquiry. Delivery was speedy and the goods are of a excellent quality"
Hello Jackie
Thank you so much for leaving the excellent review. Delighted to hear you are happy with everything!
Best Wishes
Team Alpaca
"good product, well presented, very comfy and warm"
"Love the Pima cotton tops,but wish there was more variety of colours.Thank you Glenda ."
"Lovely shop which we found whilst on holiday, purchased subsequently online without any problems. The wool is lovely."
"Very good fast service. Quality of Pima Cotton is very good, much better than its much higher price rivals for this product."
"short socks are very good warm"
"My Brax jeans in the sale were excellent value for money and I am very pleased with them. My sister has the same ones!"
"Delivery excellent but unfortunately a hole appeared on the fourth finger having been worn for only a few days."
"I received the wallet I had sent for within days, well packaged and exactly what I ordered. Well done."
"Hi, I was rather hoping for the gloves ordered to be men's gloves and not ladies gloves as sent. These I have passed on to a friend who is travelling to Norway with me. Please let me know if you cater for men's gloves. David C Bland"
"Quick delivery, lovely soft socks, different sizes available for different people."
"I bought these socks as a gift so can,t comment on the quality but I was very impressed with the speedy delivery"
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 624 reviews