The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

info@thealpacaclothingco.co.uk

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy
Looking for a present for my daughter, I really wanted to find something made in natural fibres. I thought of wristwarmers, and I thought of Alpaca, for its unique and unsurpassable qualities. So I search long and hard. Nothing ‘just right’, until I found The Alpaca Clothing Company! Wow....perfect, and the purchasing facility and transaction was smooth and easy from start, right through to receipt of my order, which arrived very promptly! A wonderful online store, filled with a huge selection of exceptionally tasteful items. Thank you so much, Alpaca Clothing Co.
Hi Susan,
Thank you so much for this glowing review, it really has made our day! We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with our range of products right through to your delivery. We hope that your daughter loves her Alpaca gloves, the embroidered ones are very pretty and soft.
We hope to help you again in the future.
Posted 1 hour ago
I just received my order and everything was excellent. The whole process was smooth, easy and fast and everyone was super efficient polite, friendly and helpful. Thank you for a great experience!
Hi Vicky,
Thank you for this great review. We are so pleased we were able to offer you delivery to Greece and we are thrilled that you are happy with your Alpaca garments. We hope to help again in the future.
Team Alpaca
I love this company. Quality superb. Product designs interesting, different and fun.
Hi Jillian,
Lovely to hear from you again, we hope the Brax jeans were a good fit. Thank you for being a long-standing customer of ours and continuing to shop with us.
best wishes,
Team Alpaca
Ordered a cardigan for our great grand-daughter for her 1st birthday. Delivery was prompt I.e the next day. The cardigan is really pretty and I am sure she will look lovely in it.will use this company again.
Hello, Thank you so much for leaving us the great review, it is very much appreciated. Hope your grand daughter had a lovely 1st birthday! All the best from team Alpaca.
A very good product that arrived promptly ,well packaged and in immaculate condition. I would definitely recommend this firm and product to others.
I bought a baby Alpaca wool scarf for my wife, she loves it, says it is so soft compared to other scarves, lovely and warm. Fast next day delivery too, very pleased with this purchase.
Hi Simon,
Thank you for this lovely review, we are so pleased that your wife loves her woven alpaca scarf, they are silky soft! We're sure she will get plenty of wear from it for years to come.
Team Alpaca
I am very impressed with the speed in which my jeans were delivered. I ordered them online on the 22nd from North London and they arrived on Christmas Eve. Fantastic service
Hi Henare,
Thank you for your review and we are pleased we were able to deliver to so quickly right before Christmas. Hope your Brax jeans are a great fit.
My daughter loved them.so did I wonderful . thanks
Hi Dianne,
Happy new year! Thank you for the review, it's great to hear that you both loved the Alpaca slippers, what a lovely Christmas gift.
Team Alpaca
Very happy with the jeans and to receive so quickly was a bonus, thank you
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us and the Brax Carola jeans, the quality of these is just fantastic. Hope to help again.
Team Alpaca
We visited The Alpaca Clothing Co. whilst on holiday because my daughter is a huge alpaca fan. After spending a good long time with the gorgeous alpacas, we purchased some fabulous alpaca slippers, which we both love. My elder daughter was not with us, and was very jealous, so we decided to surprise her with a pair for Christmas. The online service was incredibly fast and she is delighted with her slippers. I thoroughly recommend this company.
Hi Carol,
We hope you had a lovely Christmas. It's so lovely to hear that you visited our shop and we are thrilled to hear that both your daughters are fans of our lovely alpaca slippers! We hope to see again in the shop.
Team Alpaca
I bought a pair of Alpaca slippers, which arrived in good time and are as advertised and great quality. Unlike other online orders I've made this Christmas, the team at the Alpaca Clothing Company kept me informed throughout the process and delivered on their promise. Well done guys!!
Hi Alun,
This review makes us very happy thank you! We strive to provide a top service from beginning to end and we're thrilled that your experience was positive and your alpaca slippers arrived on time.
Team Alpaca
I recently made an online purchase and the quality of the product is excellent. The service from start to finish was first class.
Hello Andrew,
Happy new year to you! Thank you for taking the time to review us, your kind words are really appreciated. We hope the socks box and the alpaca scarf were well received at Christmas.
Team Alpaca
Spoke to a very friendly lady on the phone before ordering online. Product arrived quickly and is great quality
Hello April, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and great review. It means alot to us here, it really does.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas,
Kind Regards
Katie
Hi April,
Thank you for this lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your Alpaca gloves, they are the best!
Take care and we hope to help again.
Team Alpaca
Prompt delivery. Lovely soft snood, which looked disappointing at first in its flat packaging. As a gift I will re-wrap it in a wearble state. Quite expensive.
Hello, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and great review. The snoods are very popular and make such lovely christmas gifts.
From Team Alpaca
Hello,
Thank you for your 5 star review. These snoods are so very popular due to their luxurious feel and warmth. We are sure the snood will be well received by your recipient.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
ordered presents for Christmas and not disappointed with quality. really fast delivery and good communication
Hello David, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and the great review. It really does mean so much to us all here, so thank you.

Merry Christmas from all of us,
Team Alpaca
Great products and first class service
Hello Barry, Thank you so much for the review, excellent to hear you are very happy.
Take care
Team Alpaca
An excellent company and brilliant shop. The online service was fast and efficient.
Hello Olwyn,
Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and lovely comments. We do our best always to deliver a first class service! Great to get excellent feed back,
Many Thanks
Team Alpaca
Excellent communication re delivery. Very prompt service.
Hello there,
Thank you so much for the 5 stars and lovely comment. It means alot to our alpaca family!
Take care and we look forward to seeing you again,
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
I'm very pleased with my purchase. Lovely colours and warm cardigan. A good fit.
Hello, Thank you so much for leaving us the 5 star rating and lovely review. Take Care,
Team Alpaca
I have been buying alpaca toys from the Alpaca Clothing company for a some years. The quality is extraordinary and individual and the service delivered with promptness and grace.
Hello Kate,
Many Thanks for the great review and continued support. It means the world to us!
Take care,