The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews
An efficient and quick service, very impressed with the length of time between the order and receipt of the goods. Well done and thank you!
Hello Aliona, Thank you so much for leaving us the great review and 5 star rating! It means a lot to us. Hope you are well, take care. From Team Alpaca
Very good service, item arrived really quickly. Really impressed with the item as well, great quality.
Thank you so much for leaving us a great review it means a lot to us. Great to hear you are happy with everything. Take care,
Team Alpaca
Bought this as a present for a friend. Arrived very swiftly and he was delighted with it. A perfect fit and absolutely as described

We have visited the Centre on many occasions and bought a fair few of your items over the years and the quality has always been top drawer
Hello John, Thank you so much for leaving us this fab review and 5 star rating! We are so sorry that you can’t visit our shop at the moment, we have decided to continue to keep our doors closed for now. However the mail order side is open as you are well aware, thank you again and hope to see you soon.
Take care from Team Alpaca
Bought three cardigans for my Nephews Triplets, the two girls sizes which were three to Five were good for size. But the boys was far too small, although all three were labelled the same size.
Returned the garment and received a replacement within two days. All in all most impressed with the service I received .
Hello Alan, Thank you for leaving us the review, and the 5 star rating,it means a lot to us. Hope the triplets are well! Tace care, Team Alpaca
Lovely products, very nice shop, pleasant little cafe. A great chance to come close to real Alpacas which are on site. Extremely helpful staff, eager to please and very good to deal with if there is a need to exchange a garment. Well worth a visit to the great little shop whilst spending time in the Lake District. Definitely to be recommended.
Hello Jacqueline, Thank you so much for leaving us this great review and 5 star rating. We are glad you enjoyed your visit. For now our shop remains closed until we feel it is safe to open. Our mail order team are back at work and still shipping goods on a next day service. Hope you are well, and thank you again for your comments.
Team Alpaca
Fast delivery. Well wrapped. Would definitely order online from them again.
Hello Andrea, Thank you so much for leaving us the excellent review and 5 star rating! Many Thanks.
Team Alpaca
Last pair of alpaca slippers I bought were from Peru. So pleased to order from U.K., lovely quality
Hell Serena, Thank you so much for leaving us this great review and 5 star rating, it means a lot to us! The alpaca slippers are amazing. Our shop still remains closed for now, but our mail-order department is very much open. Take care and thanks again.
Team Alpaca
The baby cardigan I ordered is exactly as it looked on web site, from the colour to style. It's nice and heavy knit certainly looks classy. It arrived when stated, which I was quite surprised at it being so quick. Exactly what I ordered and I wouldn't hesitate to order more items from Alpaca clothing co.
Hello Andrea, A big thank you to you for leaving us this review and 5 star rating! So glad you are happy, and we look forward to you shopping with us again. Take care Team Alpaca
Good quality.
Thank you for leaving us the review and 5 star rating. Hope you are well, take care from Team Alpaca
I am so pleased this company are selling online. We always call in on our way to the Lake District and we always end up buying trousers from there so great to have the online option. I just love the Brax trousers, the fit, the high quality material, the comfort. Superb service and prompt delivery. Highly recommend.
The service I received was very good, I received the trousers very quickly and they fit well.
Hi Hilary, Thank you so much for leaving us the review and 5 star rating. Hope you are well, kind regards
Team Alpaca
Excellent service from beginning to end. Items, as described, were delivered by courier within 48 hours of online order. I had regular emails to say exactly when my parcel would be delivered, the final one giving the name of the courier and a one hour time slot of delivery time - fabulous. Will definitely use The Alpaca Clothing Co again.
Hi Judith, Thank you so much for leaving us this fantastic review and 5 star rating! So glad to hear you are thrilled with everything and the service. Thank you for shopping with us.
Take care from
Team Alpaca
I bought this alpaca hat for my daughter in law’s birthday, she lives in Australia and as winter is drawing nigh l thought a lovely alpaca wool hat would keep her very short haircut head warm, this looks just the job
Hi Winifred, Thank you so much for leaving us this great review and 5 star rating. We love this hat too! Take care
Team Alpaca
The quality, fit and colour range of the Pima Cotton tee shirts are all excellent, However at Checkout I was surprised to find a charge of £14.95 had been added for delivery to a remote location. I had spent over £50 and was expecting free delivery. I cannot see how a city less than 300 miles from Penrith and reached by motorways and a trunk road could be regarded as remote. I phoned to query it but the Alpaca Co. said they could do nothing about it.
Hi Catherine, Thank you for leaving us the review. So glad you like our pima cotton t-shirts, they are the best. The courier we use is first class, and they class your location as remote not our selves. I'm sorry that you feel the delivery charge is steep but for the speedy, tracked, insured and efficient 2-3 day service we can't do it at a cheaper price. Kind Regards Team Alpaca
The service was spectacular and the product was fabulous
Hi Graham, So glad to hear you are happy with the alpaca cardigan and the service. Thank you for leaving us the great review and 5 star rating!
Team Alpaca
Received 2 Pima Cotton tops for my wife very quickly . Very satisfied with the Product Quality and speedy service at this difficult time. Thank You.
Hello thank you so much for leaving us a review and 5 star rating. Really glad to hear you are happy/ Hope you are well, take care and thank you again.
Team Alpaca
I hadn't used this company before but they had stocks of a particular pair of jeans I wanted so tried them -- and was very pleased with the speed and courtesy with which they dispatched my jeans.
Hello Thank you for leaving us this great review and 5 star rating. I am so glad you found us. Take care
from team Alpaca
the service was excellent - i was advised throughout when i could expect my parcel. i love the alpaca wool products - i cant wear sheep's wool, its too itchy but alpaca is smooth, silky and extremely hard wearing. i will certainly be buying more.
Hi Lesley, Thank you so much for leaving us the review and 5 star rating. Really glad you are happy. Thank you and take care from
Team Alpaca
Reliable and honest company. I live in a country town in Australia. The Alpaca Clothing Co has a well designed web site which is easy to use, and the company has provided me on three occasions to date with a high quality product which has been exactly as described. Shipping is fast and any communication has always been most courteous. My on-line shopping experience has been enjoyable, and I am confident that should anything not be quite right, they would respond correctly. Thank you to everyone!
Hello Tonia, Lovely to hear from you and thank you for leaving us a great review also the 5 star rating. We really enjoy the communication we have with you and helping you with your purchases. Thank you and hope you are well.
Take from team alpaca
Quality goods at a reasonable price. Delivery fast.
Hi Gillian,
Thank you for your review, we hope you love the Powder headbands, they are really beautiful.
Kind regards,