The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"SOCKS is what I wanted. WHAT DID I GET???? QUALITY SOCKS... Happy Days Folks. Do I RECOMMEND The Alpaca Clothing Co??? Absolutely. Will I use them again??? Absolutely. I’m also sharing on my FB page. Love to you folks, from two very contented FEET. Mal x"
"Very pleased with the received order and how promptly it was delivered. Could I have a brochure sent if possible. I really like the Pima cotton tee shirts and hope sometime to visit your shop in person."
Hi Maureen,
It would be lovely to meet you in our shop one day! Our new Spring & Summer catalogue has just launched so we will post one out to you today. Enjoy your pima cotton t-shirts.
Team Alpaca
"Bought some super-cute alpaca wool socks. Gorgeous colour and design, really comfortable and they wash well. Easy to order, delivery was quick. Would use again for quirky clothing treats for myself/gifts for others."
Hi Katherine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and rating us 5 stars! The novelty Alpaca socks are very cute and lovely quality. It pleases us to hear your great feedback.
Team Alpaca
"I ordered an Nova handbag on Thursday afternoon and received it on the Monday of the following week. I was surprised to receive it so quickly. Thank you for you quick response to my order. Mary Stewart"
Hi Mary,
Thank you for your lovely review about the Nova leather handbag and we are thrilled to hear you were pleased with the speed of our service.
Team Alpaca
"Such a joy to be able to buy your pima cotton t-shirts online. They are far superior to 'ordinary' cotton as they wash and last so well. More colours please! Your delivery times are excellent - no waiting around for the excitement of trying on the new purchase."
Hi Jane,
What a fantastic review, thank you. We love the pima cotton tops too, in fact they are part of uniform due to their long lasting properties! New colours are introduced each season.
Team Alpaca
"Love the warmth, lightness and wear quality of Alpaca. The Alpaca clothing Co. matches its luxury product: beautiful designs, prompt efficient service."
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Fantastic to hear that you love your alpaca cardigan, it is a stunning design.
Team Alpaca
"I am very pleased with the personal service .It was noticed I had been overcharged online for an item by the Alpaca Clothing Co.A refund was immediately processed .Thank you."
Hello,
Thank you for leaving us a five star review. We are sorry for the price error again and pleased that we noticed it and were able to rectify it, we appreciate your understanding.
Team Alpaca
"Made an online purchase and received the goods beautifully packaged within 2 days. Postage was free on my order. Great service ."
Hi Janet,
Thank you for your order and for your lovely review. Hope you enjoy wearing the Brax Pamina Jeans, they are very comfortable and great quality.
Team Alpaca
"Beautiful quality products.Service is very fast and efficient.Would be happy to see a wider variety of small items like scarves snoods etc.My first item was bought at Glasgow country fair in november and the scarf made my mother who lives in France a very happy lady .My second purchase has been her birthday present and this has made all her friends jealous !!"
Hello,
Thank you kindly for this lovely review. I'm sure your mother is the envy of her friends, the alpaca scarf is so very pretty.
We hope to help you again.
Team Alpaca
"Absolutely delighted with my bag, a great purchase. Might invest in another. Best bag I’ve ever bought."
Hello Margaret,
Thank you for reviewing us, it's so lovely to hear you are pleased with your Nova leather handbag, the quality is just beautiful. If we can help again, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Team Alpaca
"I am the very happy owner of two "long length" cardigans and have found them a very flattering fit!. The cardigans wear and wash very well and are really worth their cost. The cardigans are carefully packaged and come with care instructions."
Hello,
Thank you for this fantastic review of both the Alpaca red cardigan and for our service which you were happy with.
We hope to serve you again.
Team Alpaca
"Great service. I bought the socks as a gift for an alpaca fan, she loves them. The socks are so soft. I am tempted to treat myself."
Hi Susan,
The cushioned sole alpaca socks are especially soft and cosy and fast becoming our most popular socks especially when in the sock box, it adds that extra special touch.
Go ahead and treat yourself, you won;t be disappointed!
Team Alpaca
"We received the cardigan for a 4 year old. It was good quality and very pretty. One happy grandchild. The service we received was excellent as it arrived at my daughter's the day after the order was placed under standard delivery conditions. Brilliant."
Hello,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. The children's applique cardigans are always so well received, being hand made and Peruvian they are very colourful and unique.
Team Alpaca
"I was very pleased with the colour, fit and texture of the jumper I ordered."
Hi Janet,
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review! The Brax checked jumper is a beautiful shade of red, enjoy wearing it. Hope to help again.
Team Alpaca
"saw this scarf on a friend and wanted one . searched online and found it arrived in 3 days very happy thank you"
Hello,
So pleased that you found us online and found the Alpaca fur scarf, it's so luxurious! Sure it's keeping you nice and warm during this chilly spell.
Team Alpaca
"Very good customer service. My order was out of stock, personal email sent with a suggested alternative and item arrive the following day - perfect. The socks are lovely too!"
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing our product and service. Sorry again that the alpaca socks were out of stock but we were pleased to be able to offer the same socks in a slightly different colour.
We hope to help again.
Team Alpaca
"I bought Alpaca slippers after seeing a pair a friend had been gifted for Christmas. They were just what I had been looking for, since years but hand not managed to find at the right price. 100% natural fibres... the slippers are amazingly comfortable and cosy. Totally keeping feet at an optimum temperature. Easy to order via the website and delivered as expected. Would recommend the product and the service to friends and family."
Hi Lorraine,
What a fantastic review, thank you. We are so pleased that you found us and our lovely alpaca slippers! They are amazing to wear.
We thank you in advance for recommending us to family and friends.
Team Alpaca
"Absolutely love my white alpaca ear muffs! Shipping was quick, too! Thank you!"
Fantastic to hear that you love your alpaca earmuffs, they are heavenly! Enjoy wearing them some more.
Team Alpaca
"Thank you for providing a lovely place to shop and a great sale with great deals .....love my brax jeans"
Hello Julie,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, great to hear that you love your Brax jeans. Thank you for your continued custom and we hope to help you again.
Team Alpaca
"Excellent customer services, very friendly on phone, items well packaged arrived super quick and accept returns. I was pleased with the style and fit of the Brax jeans. Will most definitely shop again, thank you."
Hello,
Thank you for your review. Great to hear that your Brax jeans are a great fit and we look forward to helping you again.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 622 reviews