The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

info@thealpacaclothingco.co.uk

How would you rate The Alpaca Clothing Co?

Robert Tidy
Verified Buyer

24hr delivery, look out Amazon!
Georgina Briody
Verified Reviewer

I am very glad to have found this company. The staff were very helpful when I phoned them to explain why I was having to return one of their tops, simply because it was too long. Ordered some other goods whilst I was on the line, waiting eagerly to receive them

Verified Buyer

All my purchases have been bought as gifts and are exactly as described. Delivery was prompt.
Jane Astwood
Verified Buyer

An excellent company, good website, fantastic delivery and friendly, helpful people on the end of a phone to help with any problems. Highly recommended.
Brenda-Dawn Linney
Verified Buyer

Love my alpaca woolly hat. Soft, comfortable and cosy warm. Another order will be going in shortly.
Mark Leonard
Verified Buyer

It was not Alpaca's fault that the manufacturer of the pair of trousers I bought, and then returned, were 2 sizes larger than the size stated. So this type of scenario tests any company's customer relations - and Alpaca have come out as shining examples of how to keep me as happy as possible. Although this saga is not over yet (and I have every faith that it will be resolved shortly) their operative, Chantelle has done everything she possibly she can, including keeping me informed at every stage, to find me a replacement pair of trousers, or if not possible, a refund.
Verified Buyer

Arrived swiftly and the Brax jeans were just as described on the website. Many thanks - will shop with you again.
Verified Buyer

excellent service. I ordered the Brax coat on Monday and it arrived at my home on wednesday. The coat was well packaged and I'm very pleased with it. Thank you for the service.
Verified Buyer

Quick service. Good quality.Item as described.
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and service. Jumper arrived within a couple of days. Husband delighted! Thank you
Verified Buyer

Lovely soft leather handbag. Superb customer service - arrived next day, even though ordered after the cut-off time
Fiona Matheson
Verified Buyer

Bought a cardigan with Zipper as a Christmas gift for my mum. It arrived within 3 days of ordering online, it's a stunning garment. I hope she's pleased with it.
Fiona Warner
Verified Buyer

I love both the excellent quality of the clothing and the reasonable cost.
Margaret ANDERSON
Verified Buyer

I was impressed by the speedy delivery and the quality of the products I bought. I have bought from your shop before and will be there again in 3 weeks.
Verified Buyer

Great quality product (men’s beanie hat). Perfect for the Winter! Fast delivery. Great service.
Verified Buyer

Prompt response to my order and the inclusion of the beautiful gift bag was an added bonus. I ordered some Christmas presents and was not disappointed with the quality.....will definitely use again.....very happy and impressed.
Richard Edwards
Verified Buyer

Lovely shop which we found whilst on holiday, purchased subsequently online without any problems. The wool is lovely.

Very speedy delivery.
Pauline Partleton
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, I rang to inquire about a measurement before I ordered, very friendly lady immediately rang me back,
I ordered and delivery was very fast..Item beautifully packed. Boots fitted superb... Thank You.
Jonathan Phillips
Verified Buyer

It would make me happy, if i had received my purchased items, prior to asking for my opinion!!!! I will let you know my answer when i eventually get what i paid for!!!
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.88 based on 407 reviews