The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews
I received The Alpaca Clothing Co. catalogue through the post & when I thumbed through the pages was immediately drawn to the alpaca slippers! I ordered a pair for my younger daughter for Christmas. When they arrived (in very good time) they made me smile! They look fun & are incredibly soft! I loved them so much that I immediately ordered another pair for my older daughter!
Thank you! You have fantastic products and a great online business!
Easy website to navigate. Very prompt delivery. The quality of the slippers and headband were excellent. I would throughly recommend.
Hi my name is jane. I did a big order to the ALPACA Clothing company and when I Received the goods I was Over the moon ๐ŸŒ™. Chantelle dealt with my order from start to finish. She was Extremely helpful and Answered all my questions. I live on a Island so delivery's can be very Random but Everything came well packaged and no damage. I would thoroughly Recommend this Fantastic company and will definitely ๐Ÿ‘ do another order ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘
The service I received from Alpaca Clothing was excellent. My purchase arrived in a couple of days and was very well packaged. I would highly recommend buying from their website.
The most amazing pair of slippers I have ever bought!! They are so soft and hug my feet, I never want to take them off! Am going to be buying a pair for each of my family members this Christmas!
My first experience of The Alpaca Clothing Co & also my first alpaca sweater. Excellent service & excellent sweater!
Superb help and service all round. Beautiful clothing. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I am a happy customer. I didn't know the company before, but I found the bag I was looking for, so I tried. Delivered as scheduled, well wrapped, no scratches or any damage. I believe the people who dispatched took care and checked like I would. Thank you very much!
I live in Belgium and was looking to buy a plush as a Christmas gift for a friend in the UK. I had written a few UK based companies that advertised the type of plush I was looking for. I immediately received a reply from Chantelle, who was also kind enough to send photos to allow me to choose the plush I wanted. I ended up buying a second plush for another friend.
The package arrived next day (!), carefully wrapped in tissue paper. Just for reference, the other 2 companies I had written to replied 3-5 days after I had written them. Needless to say, i will keep my business with The Alpaca Clothing Co. Outstanding service, thank you!
The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 20th October 2020 The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Fantastic slippers, really comfortable and great looking. Good prompt service. Would thoroughly recommend.
Over the moon with scarf and socks soft and cosy .
Love this company. My mum and I first found them on holiday in Cumbria and almost melted my credit card buying the lovely things they sell in their shop! Beutiful well made garments and accessories. Also lovely friendly people. I've since ordered online with no problems at all. Items arrived earlier than expected and very well packaged. would definitely recommend this company. Thank you!
So pleased that I can buy on line now.Terrific service for first rate goods.What more doles want.

I love my new waistcoats,especially Zing.

Keep up the good work.
Highly delighted with my purchases gifts for my daughter in law,
Delivery excellent, thank you,
Very satisfied with the children’s tops. However, the two boxes I ordered, thinking they were big enough for the tops, turned out to be big enough for something like socks. I would have ordered three but only two were available thank goodness. I now have to find something to put in them fir my grand daughters. The image on line is misleading.
Excellent customer service prompt delivery and quality products
Excellent service ordered 11am one day and was here 1pm the next. It is a Christmas present for my husband. Thoroughly recommend. May treat myself to a pair of slippers
Excellent; quick delivery and high quality items.
The Alpaca Clothing Company recently fulfilled my first order in double quick time. I would be only too pleased to give them MORE than the five stars for their service and also their product. The Brax Mary trousers are the best trousers I have had for years. I have been struggling to get anything to fit me and don’t think I’m particularly oddly shaped. Hooray for higher waists. I haven’t felt so comfortable in my clothes since I don’t know when! I teen rejuvenated, honestly. Thanks to all at Alpaca for good service with very keen prices. I ordered two more pairs last night on the strength of it. Now I can edit my wardrobe.
Quick delivery, love the product.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.87 based on 790 reviews