The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

How would you rate The Alpaca Clothing Co?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Rowena Jones
Verified Buyer
"Great products - super toasty, unique and high quality - would definitely use again. Super quick delivery too."
Jennifer Clifford
Verified Buyer
"I bought finger-less gloves, they are very cosy and pretty with a traditional pattern. Delivery was fast and using the website was easy. Jennie"
Sarah Mackay
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Thank you."
"Very happy with purchase"
Carole Mooney
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and service."
James BOTTOMLEY
Verified Buyer
"Just received my latest order for Brax jeans from Alpaca, as usual next day delivery and beautifully packed. A super and friendly Company to deal with as I live a long distance from the Lake District, nothing is any trouble whether it is going to the stock room to give a personal description of the colour of the material, ordering in a size not in stock or phoning back with an answer to a query. Try them, there great!"
Ann Edwards
Verified Buyer
"I visited your lovely shop last summer whilst on holiday....I couldn't resist the socks and hats for Christmas presents. They were very well received! I then moved on to knitting your bed socks. It was my first attempt using 4 needles and the instructions were so clear that I soon had them finished. . My recent order arrived very promptly and my daughter will laugh at the knitting bag!.....would you consider having some knitting patterns to go with the wool that you stock?"
Adam Rubinstein
Verified Buyer
"Ordered socks, they arrived next day. Haven't used them yet but seem nice."
Roy Trussell
Verified Buyer
"Range of items good and interesting. The service is excellent and delivery was well received with a quick return."
Sarah Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt to reply to my question, delivery was really quick too. Product was exactly what I expected. Excellent service all round!"
John Martin
Verified Buyer
"All our purchases both in person and online have been good experiences"
"Stocked the bags I like and prompt delivery."
Deborah Smith
Verified Buyer
"I love the range of clothing and merchandise that the Alpaca Clothing Company offers. The on-line site is excellent and the ordering process so easy. I receive a confirmatory email within minutes of placing my order and delivery is really quick too. My orders arrive beautifully and carefully packed with a welcoming thank you note and information on how to make a return if necessary - it never has been to date!"
Cathy Smith
Verified Buyer
"Delivered promptly with information leaflet about the properties of alpaca to put in with the present. Birthday boy confirms that the hat is much less itchy than other materials."
Allen Jackson
Verified Buyer
"We have bought items in the shop for years and always found the staff extremley knowledgeable, polite and helpful letting customers browse at their own leisure without being pushy. We have now done a couple of online orders and nothing has changed, everything is excellent. Both orders were delivered before lunch the next day as requested. Highly recommend the quality of the goods and the service received."
"wonderful styles, great variety, excellent delivery, very competitive pricing. i thoroughly recommend you to anyone who likes first class alpace products"
Josephine Fielding
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product, feels soft, great design and excellent service. The only thing that could have been improved was that there was quite a lot of plastic packaging and no info on whether the plastic was recyclable - if the plastic could have been both recycled and recyclable, or packaged in cardboard/ paper, avoiding plastic altogether, that would do less harm to the environment and oceans"
Hilary Yeomans
Verified Buyer
"The Alpaca Clothing company had the perfect I had been searching for and fulfilled my order quickly and efficiently. I live overseas and the gift was for my daughter into the UK which can sometimes be problematic. But my request for delivery to the UK address was accepted and was received as scheduled. Many thanks for a very successful transaction which my daughter was thrilled to receive."
"Still awaiting arrival"
"Although I ordered over the Christmas holiday and knew the scarf would not be dispatched until 4th January it actually arrived on that day! The scarf is absolutely beautiful and the colours are lovely, I couldn’t be more pleased."
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.88 based on 461 reviews