The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 6th November 2020
The Alpaca Clothing Co
The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 20th October 2020
The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 20th October 2020
I was very impressed by the speed of delivery of my cardigan - which was very nicely packaged - and the garment itself is beautiful and of very high quality. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent communication, speedy delivery.
ALPACA SLIPPERS PURCHASED AS A GIFT FOR MY PARTNER; SHE LOVES THEM.
APPEAR TO BE EXCELLENT QUALITY. DELIVERED PROMPTLY
Many thanks for the excellent quality products & service every time.
Warmest pair of gloves - easy to use website with updates via email and speedy delivery. Will definitely recommend your company - thank you
I was looking for a pima cotton roll neck top to replace my current one. I searched online & found this company had what I wanted & at a good price. Ordering was easy & it arrived very quickly. I bought two, as there were a good choice of colours. They are lovely to wear & great under jumpers in this cold weather. I will definitely use this company again & even visit their shop when rules allow.
I like shopping with you .You are very helpful and very quick delivery also I love. the Alapaca clothing very warm and lovely thank you
I ordered the Alpaca cushion socks for my husband for Christmas. Katie was very helpful & friendly. I have now ordered 2 more pairs for him as he found them warm & comfortable. I also have some socks with the Alpaca on them & a snood which is very cosy in this cold weather. Quick, efficient& friendly service
This is my fourth Alpaca sweater and like the others it’s excellent. I often get favourable comments wearing Alpaca sweaters and it’s because they have wonderful colours and patterns and it feels as it you are wearing a one off.
Leg warmers., Love the product, love the colours and how warm they are. Most of all love your customer service, Chantelle was so helpful and kind
Great socks, will be buying again
Absolutely delighted with my purchase which is for a dear friend's birthday. Just hope she likes it as much as I do.
I ordered two different colours and love both!
We do visit your shop so we did expect the very best of service on line. Thank you very much, we will be back.
I love my new jumper so much can dress up or dress down, right about sizing buy one size up when buying Alpaca .
Great delivery and presented beautifully.
Ordered a pair of men’s gloves. Recipient was very pleased with them. Fitted well and were tested immediately on a walk. They kept hands warm on a bitterly cold but sunny day. They were delivered when expected. Thank you
Wonderful slippers! So comfy and warm. Sizing correct. Great next day delivery, just in time for Christmas.
Will definitely be back looking online soon😊
I bought an alpaca jumper for my daughter as a Christmas present. The jumper was a great success - it fitted well and is very well made. It looks very nice and she was pleased with it.
They have beautiful stock, warm, snuggly and stylish, and the service is personal and quick. What could be better?
Some years ago I bought a sweater from the store in Penrith. It's been my favourite jumper but starting to look a little tired, and I hadn't been able to find a replacement - until an internet search revealed the new online service. I ordered the same jumper! It came the next day, excellent service, and I was so delighted that I ordered a second with a different design! I have then both for Christmas.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.88 based on 884 reviews