The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"Very easy to order. Goods I bought were for a Christmas gift so no feedback yet!"
"Rapid response,no nonsense. Efficient and neat."
"If you want to give a man a present at reasonable cost that is a little bit different and yet will still be useful, then this is the place to come."
Hello Richenda,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review it is very much appreciated.
Kind Regards Team Alpaca
"Easy to order online and the order was dispatched very quickly. Very happy with the service."
Hi Lisa, Thank you for leaving us the lovely review.
Best wishes
Team Alpaca
"Hi, sorry but I can’t give you a review at this moment as the item is a Christmas present and therefore not been received as yet. However I can say the service as in delivery was far quicker than I expected so pleasantly surprised. I’ll let you know how present went down later. Thanks. B. Knox"
"Perfect ordered the goods arrived exactly what I ordered and on time. Thx"
Hi Martin, Lovely to read your review. Thank you so much
From Team Alpaca
"Lovely products! More detailed washing instructions ( temperature ?) might help! What a pity you didn't have more boxed socks!"
Hello Jennifer
Thank you for your order and leaving us this great review. We do have an alpaca care card that we send out with every alpaca purchase, clearly explaining the care and washing information to prolong the life of the product. I’m glad I telephoned you to explain, it’s always nice to chat to our lovely customers. The offer of the free sock box still stands…
Team Alpaca
"Thank you for the quality of your slippers I love them and hope to purchase more in the future without a doubt :-)"
Hello,
The Alpaca Slippers are just gorgeous and we are pleased you think so too. Thank you fro taking time to leave us a review and we look forward to helping you again.
Team Alpaca
"I was more than happy with the timescale achieved in delivering my order, as far as I can tell it was dispatched immediately. I cannot comment on the quality of the garment in question as it’s a Christmas present for my wife and has been tucked away for wrapping but I have no reason to doubt that it will be superb."
Hello Robert,
It was lovely to read this review, thank you for your kind words. We are sure your wife will love her Alpaca scarf for Christmas.
All the very best,
Team Alpaca
"I would fully recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co. Deliveries are amazingly quick, the Company is very helpful and I cannot fault them at all."
Hi Maggie,
Thank you so much for this amazing review and for continuing to purchase our Brax Jeans. We hope to be able to help you again.
Kindest regards,
Team Alpaca
"Goods not delivered & only found them by chance at depot where courier had left them claiming I was out even though I stayed in all day to take delivery. Alpaca Company & courier did nothing to help & didn't even respond to my emails asking for help! Not good."
Hello, Reading this review really shocked and surprised us as this was the first time this was brought to our attention. I can honestly say that we are very careful to reply to customers queries, within minutes of receiving them. It soon became apparent that your emails hadn’t reached us and had oddly gone into our junk folder for some odd reason. I am glad to hear now that you have received your parcel and all is well.
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
"So pleased with my alpaca gloves they are so warm and soft will certainly buy more in the future and recommend them to family and friends"
Hello Sue
Thank you for leaving us five stars and a lovely comment. So glad you are happy with the gloves and thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. Many thanks and Kind Regards Team alpaca
"Great product and prompt delivery"
Hi Neil, Great to see that you are happy with both the Alpaca socks and the delivery service. Thank you for returning to shop with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. All the best, Team Alpaca
"Hi Joy. I’m unable to give a review yet as I haven’t received my order. Gareth"
Hello Gareth
I was really surprised and saddened to read your negative review. As soon as the review was received UPS was contacted straight away to discover that the parcel had actually been refused by the person at the address given. It soon became apparent that the delivery address entered by yourself was actually incorrect. I was able to action there delivery to the correct address so this was quickly resolved. Thank you for shopping with us, Team Alpaca.
"Orders always received very quick. Cant fault. Products 100% as advertised. will use again."
Hi Kathryn,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. The Alpaca stationary is just lovely.
We would also like to thank you for your continued custom, it really is valued.
Team Alpaca
"Hello Joy I can't tell you whether my wife is happy with her Xmas pressie at the moment, 'though I'm sure she will be. Otherwise your response to my packaging question and subsequent delivery were excellent. Jeremy Kendall"
Hello Jeremy,
We were happy to be able to help you with your enquiry. We are sure you will be seeing your wife a lot in her Alpaca slippers!
Have a wonderful Christmas,
Team Alpaca
"I found this company when I was search on line for a special cardigan to buy as a present. Website was easy to use and there was a large selection of designs to choose from. Quite impressed that the cardigan arrived the next day."
Hello Chris,
We are pleased that you found us and that you were impressed with our range of Alpaca knitwear and the delivery time. We are sure that the alpaca cardigan will be well received.
We hope to be able to help you again.
Best wishes,
Team Alpaca
"Very good prompt service, really pleased with my handbag"
Hi Amanda,
Lovely to hear you are really pleased with your handbag, the Nova leather handbags are brilliant quality and at such good prices too! Thank you for leaving us a review.
Team Alpaca
"Very good quality product and delivered one day after order was placed. Good experience."
Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we are happy to hear you had a good experience with us and were pleased with the quality of the Alpaca Snood.
Best wishes,
Team Alpaca
"I was delighted to get the pair of trousers I was looking for. They arrived extremely fast too! Will be back for more"
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us, we are pleased that we had the Brax Cord Trousers that you were looking for.
We hope to be able to help again.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 578 reviews