The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

How would you rate The Alpaca Clothing Co?

Verified Buyer

Sells gorgeous alpaca jerseys... difficult to find
elsewhere
Wonderful service...friendly and
efficient
Miriam Mcdade
Verified Buyer

Fast and efficient service. Katie got in touch about an item out of stock, very friendly.. nothing too much trouble.. goods delivered within a couple of days.
Verified Buyer

Very good fast service. Quality of Pima Cotton is very good, much better than its much higher price rivals for this product.
Verified Buyer

Loved the waistcoat. Order placed a 3.30pm, came the next day.
Val Gleave
Verified Buyer

I like the feel of the material. It fits me, although benefited from a wash to smooth out shoulders. Very good value.
Sue Wellstood-Eason
Verified Buyer

Excellent t shirt. Lovely fabric. Ordered two more colours.
HELENE PRINI
Verified Buyer

short socks are very good warm
Verified Buyer

My slippers arrived on time and are lovely. The quality is great and they are very comfortable. I love alpaca products as they wear well and last for ages. I would highly recommend these slippers and will be ordering other items. Unfortunately my dog also likes my new slippers!
Gill
Verified Reviewer

I recently bought a pair of Alpaca slippers in preparation for the winter. They arrived the next day and are absolutely lovely - very warm and cosy. The only downside is that my dog also loves the smell of them so I will have to keep her away when wearing them!! I am delighted with this purchase and will definitely be back for more Alpaca goods.
Bente Lindvig
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my purchase. Extremely good quality. Love the flat bottom, which gives better room, for my items.
Verified Buyer

Delivery of the handbag was quickly & exactly as described. Very pleased.
Christine Porrett
Verified Buyer

They produced an excellent web site which made my choice of items easy to see.My friend will love her Alpaca scarf.
Verified Buyer

I live in Australia and ordered two pima cotton tops. They arrived very promptly, the quality was very good and the fit (size small) was just right.
Verified Buyer

I've bought some lovely pink slippers that are the most exquisitely soft sheepskin I have ever put my feet into! They are extremely comfy!
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate website and find item. Good communication and fast despatch. High quality item.
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I've bought slippers from The Alpaca Clothing Co.
They are fabulous.
Great choice of colours and sizes. They are surprisingly hard wearing.
The delivery is next day.
Will definitely be back for more.
Jackie Vines
Verified Buyer

My Brax jeans in the sale were excellent value for money and I am very pleased with them.
My sister has the same ones!
Margaret Buckingham
Verified Buyer

I have just received a beautiful pink cardigan.i have had a green one before and they are gorgeous.i will be buying more.thank you mrs m,buckingham
Tricia Bruce
Verified Buyer

My go-to online service for Brax Mary Sport trousers. I buy lots, to accmmodate my waxing and waning figure. This service is excellent value, always prompt and have my favourite olive colour. Many thanks, Tricia
Xi Yuan Zhang
Verified Buyer

Payment methods do support paypal, and shipping speed was superfast. The quality of the product is super good.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.88 based on 379 reviews