The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

How would you rate The Alpaca Clothing Co?

Diana Bridges
Verified Buyer
"Helpful friendly response. Parcel well packaged. Will definitely purchase again from you. Thank you from a very content customer."
"Very friendly and professional service I like their ordering from this company. My order arrived next day without any postal charge"
Margaret Gibson
Verified Buyer
"I love my new slippers and socks, always happy with your products thank you"
Hello Margaret
Thrilled to hear you love your alpaca slippers and socks. Thank you so much for your continued custom we appreciate your loyalty.
Kind Regards
Diana Geraghty
Verified Buyer
"I have bought several items of clothing from Alpaca. They are always excellent quality and arrive amazingly promptly and are well wrapped. A perfect buying experience."
Hello Diana
Thank you so much for leaving the lovely review. We appreciate your time and continued custom, look forward to serving you again soon.
Jackie Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Service was excellent, when calling with an enquiry. Delivery was speedy and the goods are of a excellent quality"
Hello Jackie
Thank you so much for leaving the excellent review. Delighted to hear you are happy with everything!
Camilla Jones
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a Brax shirt for my husband, only because it appeared on this website! Don’t know why an Alpaca based company wud be selling Brax shirts?? Anyway I received the shirt and thank them for the extremely quick delivery. Thank you."
Hello Camilla
Thank you so much for leaving the review, we appreciate your time in doing so. Really glad that you discovered that we sell BRAX clothing for men and women, we do like to surprise people! We hope to provide you with a great service again in the future.
Team Alpaca
"Very comfortable and warm without being sweaty."
Hello
Thank you very much for leaving the review. Pleased you are enjoying the benefits of alpaca in helping regulate your temperature.
Many thanks & Best Wishes
Karen Powell
Verified Buyer
"very good quality and washes very well"
"Found The Alpaca Clothing Co. by coincidence, searching for a BRAX cardigan, and am extremely pleased with the speedy dispatch and great communication. Would certainly recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co. !"
Hello
We have been a stockist for BRAX clothing for a number of years now, it thrills us when we gain new customers! Many thanks for leaving the super review and so glad you found us!
Filka Powling
Verified Buyer
"Great Jeans and at a good price compared to other suppliers with such a fast delivery service, the telephone customer sale department were so helpful and polite"
Hello Filka
Many thanks for leaving this wonderful review for BRAX jeans. We do keep all our clothing competitively priced and pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service.
Shirley Field
Verified Buyer
"When Chantelle realized my order could not be fulfilled she rang me. Later she rang again to let me know my problem had been solved. Everything arrived here in France 3 days later, and I am delighted with them. Thankyou Chantelle and Katie."
Hello Shirley
We can’t tell you how thrilled we are to have reached France! Many thanks for leaving this great review and that you love your alpaca leg warmers.
Ann Jarvis
Verified Buyer
"I ordered an alpaca sock box for my husband’s birthday. Easy to order, prompt delivery and impressive packaging. And for the first time ever my husband has not copmplained of cold feet! Brilliant. Thank you."
Hello Ann

So lovely to hear this, thank you so much. The sock box you bought is a new product for us, and I’m glad to say it is being well received.
Thank you so much for your order and I hope to hear from you in the future.
Anthony Waters
Verified Buyer
"I bought a pair of alpaca wool gloves for my wife, having tried these out walking our dogs she was very impressed. Having suffered from cold fingers with other gloves on frosty mornings she's over the moon. The gloves arrived within a few days and I would highly recommend the alpaca clothing co to anyone."
Cherrie Holmes
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a scarf on behalf of a friend and it arrived within two days! The scarf is soft and beautifully made - my friend is absolutely delighted with it."
Deborah Turner
Verified Buyer
"Selling comfortable and well made Brax trousers and jeans which look good and are lovely to wear! I appreciate the advice of the helpful and friendly staff in the shop. It could not be a better experience!"
Anthony Sankey
Verified Buyer
"After sales service excellent. When order went astray, Alpaca went the extra mile in chasing the courier, and keeping me informed. Thanks to them, order was tracked down delivered at the first opportunity."
Jacqui Gravestock
Verified Buyer
"Quick Delivery and Great Product. Although quite expensive."
"I have recently bought a pair of slippers, they are both beautiful and comfortable. This is the second pair in 4 years"
John Walker
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Excellent quality. Highly delighted and will certainly buy again."
"The socks are great; soft and beautifully warm. Delivery was exceptional. I ordered from a snowy Derbyshire on a Thursday morning standard delivery and they arrived from snowy Cumbria the very next day!"
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.88 based on 493 reviews