The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews
Very quick delivery. Beware that VAT is not on the price of the items, but added at checkout.
Hi Beryl,
Thank you for the review, we hope the alpaca teddy bear is loved! VAT is included in all of our prices that you see on our website, the checkout just shows you a breakdown of how much you are paying in VAT.
Team Alpaca
I am very impressed with the Aplaca Clothing Co. as they have top quality items, most efficient service and speedy delivery.
My wife loves the cable stitched, honey-coloured hat. It looks good on her. Service was excellent. Unfortunately not worn outdoors yet, as souwesters more suitable at present.
I bought a pair of feminine fit Brax jeans in the Alpaca co. sale. The delivery was very fast. Unfortunately the fit of this type was too tight so sadly had to return them. I will have to buy my usual comfort fit in future.
Hello Jean, Thank you for leaving us the fab review. I am sorry you found the fit not suitable for you. Lots of nice spring trousers and jeans are starting to arrive with us now, so hopefully see you again soon.
Team Alpaca
Very efficient and quick delivery of item ordered. Thank you!
Hello,
Thank you taking the time to review us. We hope your Brax Shakira jeans were a great fit for you.
Team Alpaca
My order was received within a couple of days. I am VERY happy with my mink snood. It is gorgeous very soft and warm. I would definitely recommend Alpaca Clothing.
Hello Bev,
Our Alpaca snoods are so popular so we are very happy that you love yours, enjoy wearing it!
Team Alpaca
I ordered online from Australia for my daughter living in Edinburgh she is finding it really cold after living in the tropics ....so I new alpaca wool was really warm..I found you online easy and Jazmine loves the 4 items I bought her ...she sai they are beautifully made especially the hand knitted gloves and the post was really quick ... Thankyou from FNQ Australia πŸ™πŸ’œπŸŒ΄πŸŒž
Hi Deborah,
Thank you for this lovely review and thank you for trusting in us all the way from Australia! We're sure the beautiful alpaca accessories you gifted your daughter will be keeping her warm in our somewhat colder weather over here!
We wish you both the very best,
Team Alpaca
Excellent, efficient service with order delivered very quickly. Instant communication and tracking. Will be back!
Hi Jacqueline,
Thank you for the great review, hope your Brax jeans fit well and we are thrilled to hear you will back to shop with us.
Team Alpaca
Fabulous service ! Website is easy to place an order and the order arrived the next day. Thank you !
Hi Melanie,
Thank you for the lovely review, we hope your Brax trousers are a great fit and that you return to us in the future.
Team Alpaca
Looking for a present for my daughter, I really wanted to find something made in natural fibres. I thought of wristwarmers, and I thought of Alpaca, for its unique and unsurpassable qualities. So I search long and hard. Nothing ‘just right’, until I found The Alpaca Clothing Company! Wow....perfect, and the purchasing facility and transaction was smooth and easy from start, right through to receipt of my order, which arrived very promptly! A wonderful online store, filled with a huge selection of exceptionally tasteful items. Thank you so much, Alpaca Clothing Co.
Hi Susan,
Thank you so much for this glowing review, it really has made our day! We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with our range of products right through to your delivery. We hope that your daughter loves her Alpaca gloves, the embroidered ones are very pretty and soft.
We hope to help you again in the future.
Team Alpaca
I just received my order and everything was excellent. The whole process was smooth, easy and fast and everyone was super efficient polite, friendly and helpful. Thank you for a great experience!
Hi Vicky,
Thank you for this great review. We are so pleased we were able to offer you delivery to Greece and we are thrilled that you are happy with your Alpaca garments. We hope to help again in the future.
Team Alpaca
I love this company. Quality superb. Product designs interesting, different and fun.
Hi Jillian,
Lovely to hear from you again, we hope the Brax jeans were a good fit. Thank you for being a long-standing customer of ours and continuing to shop with us.
best wishes,
Team Alpaca
I recently purchased a bobble hat and snood for my forthcoming trip to Lapland. As I find wool items too itchy I read that Alpaca is softer. My order process went through swiftly and delivery fast. I had to return the snood as it was too itchy for my neck. Am yet to wear the bobble hat. My refund for the snood was processed swiftly, but this company do not provide return postage labels, hence my score rating is 4.
Hi Kelly,
Thank you for your review. Thank you for returning the snood back to us safely and we are pleased you kept the Alpaca pompom hat, this will keep you so warm on your trip to Lapland, have a fantastic time!
Team Alpaca
Ordered a cardigan for our great grand-daughter for her 1st birthday. Delivery was prompt I.e the next day. The cardigan is really pretty and I am sure she will look lovely in it.will use this company again.
Hello, Thank you so much for leaving us the great review, it is very much appreciated. Hope your grand daughter had a lovely 1st birthday! All the best from team Alpaca.
A very good product that arrived promptly ,well packaged and in immaculate condition. I would definitely recommend this firm and product to others.
Hi Robert,
Thank you for this fantastic review! We aim to provide a service that matches the high quality of our products and it pleases us so much when this recognised and it leaves our customers happy.
Team Alpaca
I bought a baby Alpaca wool scarf for my wife, she loves it, says it is so soft compared to other scarves, lovely and warm. Fast next day delivery too, very pleased with this purchase.
Hi Simon,
Thank you for this lovely review, we are so pleased that your wife loves her woven alpaca scarf, they are silky soft! We're sure she will get plenty of wear from it for years to come.
Team Alpaca
I bought a jumper as a Christmas present for my wife. Buying:- I found that your service was fine, no problems with your delivery of my order at all. Very satisfactory. The Product:- Regarding the product, the colour, size and fit was very good indeed. Your sales information was very good. However, the coarseness of the alpaca wool is distinctly not at the standard that I find acceptable. When my wife tried the jumper on I was pleased with the look. Then I felt it and found sandpaper. Not the product expected at all, probably the lowest grade possible whilst still called 'Alpaca'. This is unacceptable to me.
Hello Brian,
We were very sorry to read this review. The alpaca jumper was from a very well known brand who has been specialising in Alpaca for 20 years and who has many following customers. The jumper in particular you ordered was made from baby alpaca which is super soft but the knit is in a tighter tension for a smarter smoother appearance as opposed to a loose hairier knit. However, still very soft, nothing at all like sandpaper!
We offered you a refund as it was not to your liking and we are pleased that you still chose to order with us again.
Team Alpaca
I am very impressed with the speed in which my jeans were delivered. I ordered them online on the 22nd from North London and they arrived on Christmas Eve. Fantastic service
Hi Henare,
Thank you for your review and we are pleased we were able to deliver to so quickly right before Christmas. Hope your Brax jeans are a great fit.
My daughter loved them.so did I wonderful . thanks
Hi Dianne,
Happy new year! Thank you for the review, it's great to hear that you both loved the Alpaca slippers, what a lovely Christmas gift.
Team Alpaca
Very happy with the jeans and to receive so quickly was a bonus, thank you
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us and the Brax Carola jeans, the quality of these is just fantastic. Hope to help again.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 703 reviews