The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 20th October 2020
The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 20th October 2020
The Alpaca Clothing Co 4 star review on 12th April 2021
James Taylor
Wonderful Service A Great Cardigan so Warm.
Fast and efficient
I have received excellent service from this company last week. I purchased a children’s cardigan but it was a little too small for my daughter, I was confused about this initially as I had purchased the same size one a while ago and the two cardigans looked very different size wise. After contacting the company, I received an email back very quickly from Chantelle who went above and beyond to sort the problem out, even giving me exact measurements of other cardigans they had in stock so that I could be certain a new one that was sent out would be the correct size. Yes the first one I received was too small, this may have been labelled incorrectly or it may be just because they are all handmade and so variations are expected. But the service I received when sorting my problem out was fantastic. A new one was sent out, postage refunded, all done extremely efficiently and quickly. Thank you very much indeed!
Hello Caroline,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this super review, we really appreciate it! We all love what we do here and especially love to give our customers excellent service, it is very important to us. Thank you very much indeed! Take care
Team Alpaca
Excellent Always very friendly and efficient by live chat when possible
Hello Margaret,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review, we really appreciate it! Customer service is especially important to us, we love to help our customers. Thank you so much, take care and keep safe.
Team Alpaca
Excellent company, good communication from the team, easy to navigate website, great value for money and super fast delivery!! PERFECT
Hello,
Really great to read that you enjoyed your experience shopping with us via our website. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star rating and an excellent review. It’s appreciated!!
Take care & all the best
From
Team Alpaca
visit to the shop some years ago was great. socks bought online seemed rather inferior to those i bought in the shop.
Hello Helen,
Many Thanks for leaving us the review, appreciate the time it takes to do so. We do have a large variety of socks, so maybe the one’s you bought where different to the ones you had previously bought in our shop. Thank you so much!
Take care & all the best
From
Great service
Hello,
Thank you so much for the 5 star review and great comment.
Take care and wishing you a lovely Easter.
Team Alpaca
Really love my Brax summer trousers, ordering and delivery were spot on. Many thanks Alpaca ๐Ÿ‘
Hello
So glad you love the BRAX trousers, and the service. We do love what we do here and always try to deliver an excellent service. Take care and happy Easter.
Team Alpaca
The service was excellent and I was kept up to date about the processing of my order. Fast delivery. Website was clear to use. The whole experience was very good and I would certainly order from the company in the future.
Hello
Great to hear you are very happy with the whole process from start to finish including the products. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, really appreciate that.
Best Wishes
Team Alpaca
I'v bought three jumpers from the Company and what is the best thing is the next day delivery. The jumpers are excellent
Hello
Many thanks for the wonderful review so glad you enjoy our special products.
Take care & Best Wishes
Team Alpaca
Socks were fine but EXPENSIVE - a bit much asking for extra for a gift box, which was TOO SMALL for the socks anyway !! Was not best pleased with that.
Hello James,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review, we do really appreciated that. However sorry to hear you were disappointed with the size of the gift box, we are actually looking into larger gift boxes at the moment. We do make sure that the size measurements are on every product, this information can be found in the product descriptions. So sorry though if you hadn’t seen this.
Many thanks again for your order,
All the best
Team Alpaca
Bought the alpaca socks for my girlfriend for her birthday, and she absolutely loves them.
They are lovely and soft.

One thing I would note. The price tag was on the card holder on the socks. I didnt want to disturb the soft paper surrounding the socks, so I didnt see the price tag until she opened them.

Suggestion would be to take the price tag off before wrapping them
I have had Pima t-shirts, and they are beautiful quality. I also bought an alpaca cardigan as the design was so unusual, and I wanted something a bit different. It looks amazing
The website was easy to use and the goods arrived promptly.
The delivery was very quick & l'm happy with the socks I purchased. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
Gorgeous product. Swift delivery.
Chantelle was very helpful when having problems with completing the order. Dispatch was as promise on the next day
I bought some socks from Alpaca clothing for my partner for Christmas. The service was quick and efficient and he loves his alpaca socks :)
Brought as a present for a friend who loved the gloves, very comfortable and warm
I love these socks so comfortable. Great service, would use this firm again
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.87 based on 916 reviews