The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews
Good quality.
invoice had the right aircode, but the label had the wrong aircode. (postalnumber)
Our aircode is N91 ER84, the parcel had an XX code.
I am so pleased this company are selling online. We always call in on our way to the Lake District and we always end up buying trousers from there so great to have the online option. I just love the Brax trousers, the fit, the high quality material, the comfort. Superb service and prompt delivery. Highly recommend.
The service I received was very good, I received the trousers very quickly and they fit well.
Excellent super fast service! Would use them again!
Excellent service from beginning to end. Items, as described, were delivered by courier within 48 hours of online order. I had regular emails to say exactly when my parcel would be delivered, the final one giving the name of the courier and a one hour time slot of delivery time - fabulous. Will definitely use The Alpaca Clothing Co again.
I bought this alpaca hat for my daughter in law’s birthday, she lives in Australia and as winter is drawing nigh l thought a lovely alpaca wool hat would keep her very short haircut head warm, this looks just the job
The quality, fit and colour range of the Pima Cotton tee shirts are all excellent, However at Checkout I was surprised to find a charge of £14.95 had been added for delivery to a remote location. I had spent over £50 and was expecting free delivery. I cannot see how a city less than 300 miles from Penrith and reached by motorways and a trunk road could be regarded as remote. I phoned to query it but the Alpaca Co. said they could do nothing about it.
The service was spectacular and the product was fabulous
Received 2 Pima Cotton tops for my wife very quickly . Very satisfied with the Product Quality and speedy service at this difficult time. Thank You.
I hadn't used this company before but they had stocks of a particular pair of jeans I wanted so tried them -- and was very pleased with the speed and courtesy with which they dispatched my jeans.
the service was excellent - i was advised throughout when i could expect my parcel. i love the alpaca wool products - i cant wear sheep's wool, its too itchy but alpaca is smooth, silky and extremely hard wearing. i will certainly be buying more.
Reliable and honest company. I live in a country town in Australia. The Alpaca Clothing Co has a well designed web site which is easy to use, and the company has provided me on three occasions to date with a high quality product which has been exactly as described. Shipping is fast and any communication has always been most courteous. My on-line shopping experience has been enjoyable, and I am confident that should anything not be quite right, they would respond correctly. Thank you to everyone!
Quality goods at a reasonable price. Delivery fast.
Hi Gillian,
Thank you for your review, we hope you love the Powder headbands, they are really beautiful.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
Super quality tee shirts, super fast delivery. Thank you.
Hi Carol,
Thank you for reviewing us, the pima cotton t-shirts are fantastic so we are pleased you think so too.
Team Alpaca
Excellent service and high quality garments. I have never been disappointed
Hi Valerie,
Thanks for the fantastic review and thank you also for your continued support over the years, your custom really is appreciated.
Fast delivery, competitive prices
Hello,
Thank you for your 5 star review, we hope your Brax jeans were a great fit.
Team Alpaca
My first experience with Alpaca was brilliant - first order arrived on time - packaged really well and contents perfect - well done to you all - great service - will use you again and recommend to my friends
Hi Lesley,
Thank you for this fantastic review, we really appreciate it! Hope you get lots of use out of your lovely little leather handbag and we hope to be able to help you again.
Team Alpaca
Very quick delivery. Beware that VAT is not on the price of the items, but added at checkout.
Hi Beryl,
Thank you for the review, we hope the alpaca teddy bear is loved! VAT is included in all of our prices that you see on our website, the checkout just shows you a breakdown of how much you are paying in VAT.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
I am very impressed with the Aplaca Clothing Co. as they have top quality items, most efficient service and speedy delivery.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 721 reviews