The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews
Fantastic slippers, really comfortable and great looking. Good prompt service. Would thoroughly recommend.
Over the moon with scarf and socks soft and cosy .
Love this company. My mum and I first found them on holiday in Cumbria and almost melted my credit card buying the lovely things they sell in their shop! Beutiful well made garments and accessories. Also lovely friendly people. I've since ordered online with no problems at all. Items arrived earlier than expected and very well packaged. would definitely recommend this company. Thank you!
So pleased that I can buy on line now.Terrific service for first rate goods.What more doles want.

I love my new waistcoats,especially Zing.

Keep up the good work.
Highly delighted with my purchases gifts for my daughter in law,
Delivery excellent, thank you,
Very satisfied with the children’s tops. However, the two boxes I ordered, thinking they were big enough for the tops, turned out to be big enough for something like socks. I would have ordered three but only two were available thank goodness. I now have to find something to put in them fir my grand daughters. The image on line is misleading.
Excellent customer service prompt delivery and quality products
Excellent service ordered 11am one day and was here 1pm the next. It is a Christmas present for my husband. Thoroughly recommend. May treat myself to a pair of slippers
Excellent; quick delivery and high quality items.
The Alpaca Clothing Company recently fulfilled my first order in double quick time. I would be only too pleased to give them MORE than the five stars for their service and also their product. The Brax Mary trousers are the best trousers I have had for years. I have been struggling to get anything to fit me and don’t think I’m particularly oddly shaped. Hooray for higher waists. I haven’t felt so comfortable in my clothes since I don’t know when! I teen rejuvenated, honestly. Thanks to all at Alpaca for good service with very keen prices. I ordered two more pairs last night on the strength of it. Now I can edit my wardrobe.
Quick delivery, love the product.
Excellent service! Great clothes!
The items which I have bought from this company have been of a very fine quality and I feel, all things considered, good value for money.
Always pop in when I'm in the Lakes. It won't see Margaret. Excellent product but let down by poor delivery. Left out in full view of anyone passing. Clear instructions were given.
Website really clear and easy to follow, order placed with no problem at all. Telephone query handled by a very pleasant and friendly assistant, the wholeshopping experience was very pleasant !
Soft and lovely colour. Good value.
Jill
Very prompt delivery times and quality goods. Only comment for consideration is - please supply a returns label. I had to find a sheet of paper etc. for one return I did have to make (misguessed the size) which seemed an unnecessary hassle.
I love the products from The Alpaca Clothing Co. They have a great range of goods. They are very helpful and responsive I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Hi Talia,
Thank you for continuing to shop with us, your support and continued custom is highly valued. We hope the men's alpaca jumper is a great fit.
Best wishes,
Team Alpaca
Oh Wow 😯 What amazing service!! Thank you. Then opened my parcel to find the most amazing socks and slippers. All exactly as described 😁
Very happy warm customer. Will be ordering more. Thank you 😊
Hi Frayne,
Thank you for this fantastic review! So pleased to hear you love your alpaca slippers and socks, they will most certainly keep you warm and snug. We look forward to hearing from you again.
Best wishes,
Team Alpaca
I've found the Alpaca Clothing Company to be very reliable and delivery is remarkably speedy. The website is easy to order from. By the way, the 'Patricia' pima cotton tops are such good quality - well worth the price as they wash brilliantly and last forever. More colours please and larger sizes!
Hi Jane,
Great to hear from you again, thank you for your continued custom, we really appreciate it. The pima tops are one of our best sellers due to their good quality so it's great that you agree! We hope to offer more colours soon.
Kind regards,