The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"I am very pleased with the personal service .It was noticed I had been overcharged online for an item by the Alpaca Clothing Co.A refund was immediately processed .Thank you."
"Made an online purchase and received the goods beautifully packaged within 2 days. Postage was free on my order. Great service ."
Hi Janet,
Thank you for your order and for your lovely review. Hope you enjoy wearing the Brax Pamina Jeans, they are very comfortable and great quality.
Team Alpaca
"Beautiful quality products.Service is very fast and efficient.Would be happy to see a wider variety of small items like scarves snoods etc.My first item was bought at Glasgow country fair in november and the scarf made my mother who lives in France a very happy lady .My second purchase has been her birthday present and this has made all her friends jealous !!"
Hello,
Thank you kindly for this lovely review. I'm sure your mother is the envy of her friends, the alpaca scarf is so very pretty.
We hope to help you again.
Team Alpaca
"Absolutely delighted with my bag, a great purchase. Might invest in another. Best bag I’ve ever bought."
Hello Margaret,
Thank you for reviewing us, it's so lovely to hear you are pleased with your bag, the quality is just beautiful. If we can help again, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Chantelle
"I am the very happy owner of two "long length" cardigans and have found them a very flattering fit!. The cardigans wear and wash very well and are really worth their cost. The cardigans are carefully packaged and come with care instructions."
Hello,
Thank you for this fantastic review of both the Alpaca red cardigan and for our service which you were happy with.
We hope to serve you again.
Team Alpaca
"Great service. I bought the socks as a gift for an alpaca fan, she loves them. The socks are so soft. I am tempted to treat myself."
Hi Susan,
The cushioned sole alpaca socks are especially soft and cosy and fast becoming our most popular socks especially when in the sock box, it adds that extra special touch.
Go ahead and treat yourself, you won;t be disappointed!
Team Alpaca
"We received the cardigan for a 4 year old. It was good quality and very pretty. One happy grandchild. The service we received was excellent as it arrived at my daughter's the day after the order was placed under standard delivery conditions. Brilliant."
Hello,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. The children's applique cardigans are always so well received, being hand made and Peruvian they are very colourful and unique.
Team Alpaca
"I was very pleased with the colour, fit and texture of the jumper I ordered."
Hi Janet,
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review! The Brax checked jumper is a beautiful shade of red, enjoy wearing it. Hope to help again.
Team Alpaca
"saw this scarf on a friend and wanted one . searched online and found it arrived in 3 days very happy thank you"
Hello,
So pleased that you found us online and found the Alpaca fur scarf, it's so luxurious! Sure it's keeping you nice and warm during this chilly spell.
Team Alpaca
"Very good customer service. My order was out of stock, personal email sent with a suggested alternative and item arrive the following day - perfect. The socks are lovely too!"
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing our product and service. Sorry again that the alpaca socks were out of stock but we were pleased to be able to offer the same socks in a slightly different colour.
We hope to help again.
Team Alpaca
"I bought Alpaca slippers after seeing a pair a friend had been gifted for Christmas. They were just what I had been looking for, since years but hand not managed to find at the right price. 100% natural fibres... the slippers are amazingly comfortable and cosy. Totally keeping feet at an optimum temperature. Easy to order via the website and delivered as expected. Would recommend the product and the service to friends and family."
Hi Lorraine,
What a fantastic review, thank you. We are so pleased that you found us and our lovely alpaca slippers! They are amazing to wear.
We thank you in advance for recommending us to family and friends.
Team Alpaca
"Absolutely love my white alpaca ear muffs! Shipping was quick, too! Thank you!"
Fantastic to hear that you love your alpaca earmuffs, they are heavenly! Enjoy wearing them some more.
Team Alpaca
"Thank you for providing a lovely place to shop and a great sale with great deals .....love my brax jeans"
Hello Julie,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, great to hear that you love your Brax jeans. Thank you for your continued custom and we hope to help you again.
Team Alpaca
"Excellent customer services, very friendly on phone, items well packaged arrived super quick and accept returns. I was pleased with the style and fit of the Brax jeans. Will most definitely shop again, thank you."
Hello,
Thank you for your review. Great to hear that your Brax jeans are a great fit and we look forward to helping you again.
Team Alpaca
"Brilliant service and product. Would buy again."
Hi Jean,
thank you for taking the time to review us, it really is appreciated. Enjoy wearing your alpaca socks.
Team Alpaca
"I have been dealing mainly with Chantelle and am amazed about the level of customer service I'm getting. Chantelle has been fantastically helpful, very charming and she has that out of the box thinking that I cannot find enough these days. It's a pleasure dealing with her and your company. Thank you very much for everything!"
Hi Tatjana,
Thank you so much for this fantastic review. We really do try to go that extra mile when we can and it's lovely to see that it is recognised and appreciated so thank you. Enjoy the alpaca fur headband and scarf, they are just beautiful.
Team Alpaca
"The socks are so comfortable and warm that I don't want to take them off."
Hi David,
yes the cushioned sole alpaca socks are especially comfortable so we are not surprised you don't want to take them off! Perfect for this chilly weather we are having too.
Team Alpaca
"Beautiful alpaca socks, I only wear alpaca socks they are sooo warm and comfortable and last for years, many thanks."
Hi Patricia,
Thank you for reviewing us and our lovely Alpaca socks. Like you, we have found that when many of our customers have experienced alpaca socks, they never look back!
Team Alpaca
"I am over the moon with my alpaca slippers. They are so soft and cozy and they fit perfectly. Katie helped me order these slippers and she went above and beyond helping me pick out the perfect pair. I also couldn't believe how quickly they arrived. It only took 3 days for my slippers to be delivered in the US from the UK! I highly recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co and look forward to ordering from them again in the future."
Hi Alyssa,
It was an absolute pleasure to help you and we really wanted to ensure that you got the perfect fit in your alpaca slippers, especially when being delivered to America. Thrilled to hear they are the right size, we’re sure you won’t be taking them off much! We look forward to helping you again in the future.
All the very best,
Team Alpaca
"I have bought knitwear from The Alpaca Clothing Co. in the past, and have been very happy with my purchases, and this time is no exception. I ordered a cardigan/jacket only a week before Christmas, and to my astonishment, it arrived three days later. It is perfect - the colours are lovely and it hangs beautifully and feels lush. I am delighted with it. Many thanks, Jane C, Oxford"
Hi Jane,
Thank you for reviewing us and for your continued custom and support. We are thrilled to be able to provide a fast and efficient service. The Alpaca knitwear is just beautiful, enjoy wearing it and we hope to help you again in the future.
Kindest regards,