The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

info@thealpacaclothingco.co.uk

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy
I bought a jumper as a Christmas present for my wife. Buying:- I found that your service was fine, no problems with your delivery of my order at all. Very satisfactory. The Product:- Regarding the product, the colour, size and fit was very good indeed. Your sales information was very good. However, the coarseness of the alpaca wool is distinctly not at the standard that I find acceptable. When my wife tried the jumper on I was pleased with the look. Then I felt it and found sandpaper. Not the product expected at all, probably the lowest grade possible whilst still called 'Alpaca'. This is unacceptable to me.
Hello Brian,
We were very sorry to read this review. The alpaca jumper was from a very well known brand who has been specialising in Alpaca for 20 years and who has many following customers. The jumper in particular you ordered was made from baby alpaca which is super soft but the knit is in a tighter tension for a smarter smoother appearance as opposed to a loose hairier knit. However, still very soft, nothing at all like sandpaper!
We offered you a refund as it was not to your liking and we are pleased that you still chose to order with us again.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
I was billed for my order on 07 December and to date (21 December) have not received it, or any response to my enquiry (five days ago) as to when I may expect it. Very poor customer service in my opinion.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us but we were shocked to read your review as this was the first time it had been brought to our attention.

After reading this we immediately investigated with UPS to locate your parcel. When you were not in to receive your order, the driver had left your parcel at a local shop for you to collect at your convenience.

We did not receive any phone calls from you and the emails you had sent us were not received because they were sent to a no-reply email domain.

We can see that you have now collected your parcel and we are happy that were able to resolve this for you and apologise for any confusion.

Best wishes,
Team Alpaca
Goods not delivered & only found them by chance at depot where courier had left them claiming I was out even though I stayed in all day to take delivery. Alpaca Company & courier did nothing to help & didn't even respond to my emails asking for help! Not good.
Hello, Reading this review really shocked and surprised us as this was the first time this was brought to our attention. I can honestly say that we are very careful to reply to customers queries, within minutes of receiving them. It soon became apparent that your emails hadn’t reached us and had oddly gone into our junk folder for some odd reason. I am glad to hear now that you have received your parcel and all is well.
Kind Regards
Hi Joy. I’m unable to give a review yet as I haven’t received my order. Gareth
Hello Gareth
I was really surprised and saddened to read your negative review. As soon as the review was received UPS was contacted straight away to discover that the parcel had actually been refused by the person at the address given. It soon became apparent that the delivery address entered by yourself was actually incorrect. I was able to action there delivery to the correct address so this was quickly resolved. Thank you for shopping with us, Team Alpaca.
Still awaiting arrival
I bought a pair of brax cords and they have been washed once and they have shrunk an inch .They were washed on 30 degrees and dried in the open air .Considering the price I am very dissatisfied with them.
How can I write a review before I have received my goods !!!!!!!
Hello Janet
My name is Katie I work with the alpaca clothing co team. I have just read the negative review you left for us on our review site. If I could just have a chance to explain, You placed the order on Thursday 11th December in the evening, your order was processed and shipped the very next day with the greatest of care. I have tracked your order for you and they did try to deliver to you on Saturday, sadly you were out so the courier could not deliver ! The courier we use is DPD, they will have contacted by text with a time for delivery, with the added option of changing the date/time if it was not convenient for you.
Today I have checked the status of your order and I can see it was delivered on Sunday 14 Dec. I am sorry you are dissatisfied, but I feel neither we or the courier could do any more. Our reviews are very important for us, it is disappointing for us under these circumstances to get a negative review.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 701 reviews