The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"Choice of cheap inappropriate buttons lowers appearance of garment"
Hi Bernice,
Thank you for your review and your thoughts on the garment. We will pass on your comments to the supplier.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
"I bought the gloves as a Christmas present for a friend. They will be fine but I was just a little bit disappointed by the quality, I did expect them to be a little thicker, seemed thin for a winter glove. Sorry! I will continue to support your company."
Hello,
Thank you for your order and thank you for reviewing us. The beauty of Alpaca is that it provides enough warmth without having to be produced in a thick knit allowing the gloves to be lightweight and practical. We are sure that your friend will find them perfect for the Winter.
Many thanks for your continued support.
Best wishes,
Team Alpaca
"The coat I ordered was , as I expected, excellent. The delivery was prompt and it was well packaged. Furthermore, I was prepared to accept the price increase of £28. Let me explain, - my wife had ordered the same coat from a company from whom I have made a number of purchases over the years, and was informed that the size was out of stock. As this was to be a birthday present she looked elsewhere on-line and was pleased to discover that you were stocking the same item, albeit at a higher price. She asked me to complete the transaction on-line, which I did. However I was somewhat taken aback when there was a carriage charge of £12. It has been my policy not to deal with companies who treat Northern Ireland as a foreign land. I Buy my shirts from a company in London, my wine from the Wine Society, and I deal with several other companies in various ways, but never have to pay for carriage if I meet the specified conditions. The coat in question, if it had been available from Peter Christian would have cost me £39 less. You will understand why I will not be doing business with you again."
"I purchased an item before your cut-off for next day delivery on Thursday 17 May and paid an extra £12 for next day delivery. Despite assurance from your staff that it would arrive latest on 19 May, the item did not actually arrive until Monday 21 May. I feel let down that I effectively wasted £12 which for a good costing £69 was a significant outlay as a percentage of the costs of goos purchased. The purchase was a birthday gift."
Hi Martin,

We are so very sorry to hear this. The parcel left us on time on Thursday 17th May scheduled for delivery before 12pm the following day, but TNT explained that the parcel unfortunately missed the connection at the local hub to allow this and therefore delivery could not proceed until Monday as generally they do not deliver on a Saturday.

It is very rare that this happens and is frustrating for us too as we rely on the courier to continue the great service that we strive to provide.

You have been refunded your delivery charge in full and I hope this does not deter you from shopping with us in the future.

Our sincerest apologies.

Kindest regards,
Team Alpaca
"Very speedy delivery of goods. Friendly, personal service. However, today, I am returning the Dolman zipper jacket sent to me last week, with a couple of other perfect items. The jacket, as explained in my 'phone call on 28th April, has a faulty zip and I'm surprised this was not revealed when the garment was checked."
Dear Anne,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with our friendly service and the speed of our delivery.

Thank you for bringing the Dolman garment to our attention, we agree that on arrival back with us, the zip was a little stiff. We are pleased that we were able to resolve this for you.

Warm regards,
Team Alpaca
"Make sure the colours I have ordered are as seen on your site. Totaly different to what I received. Not as bright and 'wacky',far more muted. Sad face but not enough time toreturn and re-order."
"It would make me happy, if i had received my purchased items, prior to asking for my opinion!!!! I will let you know my answer when i eventually get what i paid for!!!"
"These trousers are good. quality that you expect from BRAX but the size 12 is really size 10 so will be returning"
"I will be happy to give you a review but I have not yet received the goods..... a.tyser@btinternet.com"
"I ordered 2 small Spirit of the Andes T shirts from you. The black one was perfect but the blue one despite also bring small was much larger with very baggy sleeves ( it is on its way back to you). The quality of the cotton was excellent and the delivery very speedy. I am sorry Spirit of the Andes is in liquidation. Jill Marx"
"The choice was all a bit modern. As M&S found out its the traditional designs and patterns which sell best over a long period. Hence they become traditional. May I suggest you take a look at Wool Over?"
"Unfortunately the order is cancelled as you do not accept credit card payment from Kuwait. Review is not possible"
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 645 reviews