The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"Very happy with all the items I bought, with delivery quick and in the time frame stated. The staff were very friendly, and when I had a query it was answered efficiently and immediately. Would definitely recommend this company to my friends."
Hello, Thank you so much for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to help you. We are sure all your alpaca gloves and socks will be very well received at Christmas. Best wishes, Team Alpaca
"Bought as present so can't give detailed review, however, great service, slippers arrived in just a couple of days. They seem good quality too, but as a gift, they are not my size!!!! Might have to get some for myself!!! Thanks."
Hi Fiona,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are certain that the slippers will be a well received gift, somebody is very lucky. You'll have to pop them on your Christmas wish list!
Team Alpaca
"Excellent product, first class service"
Hi Mark,

Thank you for reviewing us. We hope the snake cable alpaca gloves are well received.

Team Alpaca
"A beautiful cardigan, a work of art. The packet got to Sweden in no time. Marvellous!"
Hello Maria,
Thank you for your order all the way from Sweden! The brushstrokes alpaca cardigan is just beautiful, we hope you enjoy wearing it.
Team Alpaca
"I bought the gloves as a Christmas present for a friend. They will be fine but I was just a little bit disappointed by the quality, I did expect them to be a little thicker, seemed thin for a winter glove. Sorry! I will continue to support your company."
Hello,
Thank you for your order and thank you for reviewing us. The beauty of Alpaca is that it provides enough warmth without having to be produced in a thick knit allowing the gloves to be lightweight and practical. We are sure that your friend will find them perfect for the Winter.
Many thanks for your continued support.
Team Alpaca
"I have been very pleased with several items I have bought from you - many thanks and best wishes, Carolyn Stevenson."
Hello,
Thank you so much for your continued support, it really is appreciated.
Team Alpaca
"Items in stock that I wanted and delivery very quickly. Well packaged as well."
"Feel lovely - Christmas present for one of our sons so will find out more once he has tried them out."
Hello,
Thank you for your review, we are sure your son will love his alpaca socks!
Team Alpaca
"I purchased a pair of charcoal coloured motif fingerless gloves and the quality is fantastic. Very true to the image on the website and very reasonably priced. I also purchased a gift box as they are for a friend and again, I found the the quality and price to be very good. Very quick UPS delivery which can be tracked so I was very pleased with this. All in all, a fab service. Thank you!"
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for reviewing us,after your experience with us. We hope your friend loves their alpaca gloves, especially presented in one of our new gift boxes! We hope to be able to help again.
Team Alpaca
"Am always amazed that you always have exactly what I want and it always arrives within a couple of days. Easy to navigate web site, easy to use ordering system and trackable deliveries. Love the service you provide. Thank you."
Hi Lorraine,
What a lovely review you have left us, thank you. The Brax range is fantastic and the Brax cords you ordered are perfect for the Winter. We hope to continue with the good service you have come to expect from us.
Team Alpaca
"first time i have dealt with this company excellent service and goods delivered faster than i expected would certainly use them again"
Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. It pleases us so much to hear that you will return to us and we look forward to serving you again. Enjoy the alpaca gloves!
Team Alpaca
"Quick and easy to order and my fabulous alpaca socks arrived within 2 days. I adore them, light and warm and they don’t slip down in my wellies like my old cheaper socks bought elsewhere"
Hi Jeannie,
Thank you so much for reviewing us. The alpaca walking socks really are fabulous, pleased to hear you have already enjoyed wearing them.
Team Alpaca
"Excellent Pima cotton and Alpaca clothing. Prices are as expected for these premium products which wear for many years in my experience. My telephone queries were answered from knowledge and with genuine concern that I was receiving the facts I needed. Both orders arrived the next day and are already being worn in this cold weather. Thank you for your excellent service and care."
Hello,
Thrilled to hear that you are pleased with both our products and our service, we take pride in providing the best service that we possibly can.
Your pima cotton tops and alpaca cardigan will will keep you warm and like you say, last you for a very long time to come!
We hope to be able to help you again in the future.
Team alpaca
"The coat I ordered was , as I expected, excellent. The delivery was prompt and it was well packaged. Furthermore, I was prepared to accept the price increase of £28. Let me explain, - my wife had ordered the same coat from a company from whom I have made a number of purchases over the years, and was informed that the size was out of stock. As this was to be a birthday present she looked elsewhere on-line and was pleased to discover that you were stocking the same item, albeit at a higher price. She asked me to complete the transaction on-line, which I did. However I was somewhat taken aback when there was a carriage charge of £12. It has been my policy not to deal with companies who treat Northern Ireland as a foreign land. I Buy my shirts from a company in London, my wine from the Wine Society, and I deal with several other companies in various ways, but never have to pay for carriage if I meet the specified conditions. The coat in question, if it had been available from Peter Christian would have cost me £39 less. You will understand why I will not be doing business with you again."
"Excellent quality and extremely prompt delivery. Thank you"
Hi Alan,
Thank you for reviewing us. The alpaca gloves are lovely quality and super warm.
Team Alpaca
"Lovely gloves, and beautifully made. They are really warm which is the reason I wanted them. Excellent service and very prompt delivery. Would recommend the product and the company."
Hi Helen,
Thank you for your lovely review of your experience with us. The alpaca cable gloves are just lovely, we are sure they will keep you very warm this Winter! We hope to be able to help you again.
Team Alpaca
"The products I ordered arrived promptly. They presentation boxes were exactly as seen online."
Hi Tom,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. The sock boxes are lovely, they make a beautiful gift. Very pleased to hear they were what you expected.
Team Alpaca
"I recently bought the Ruana shawl /cape from the alpaca clothing company in the red option. It is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could afford the brown as well but that is just greedy. The colours are so rich. This is the second item that I have bought this company and I will be buying more!"
Hi Jane,
We are thrilled to hear that you think the Alpaca Ruana cape is gorgeous! It really is in true Peruvian style with the rich colours like you say.
Thank you for your continued custom and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Team Alpaca
"I love my new Alpaca top. It is so soft and huggable and the colour is lovely. Living in the wilds of North Devon/Exmoor (alongside quite a few Alpaca farms who don't do clothing), I am saving it for the really cold weather. On-line shopping was really simple, delivery was almost immediate and the top looks like the picture. Highly recommended"
Hello Susie,
Thank you for this lovely review. Your alpaca jumper will certainly protect you from the elements come Winter!
Take care and kind regards,
Team Alpaca
"My order arrived the day after it was placed. I've bought from the centre whilst on holiday and their products are really good."
Hi Julia,
Thank you for reviewing us, it really is appreciated. Lovely to hear that you have visited our shop too!
We hope to see you again.
All the best,