TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Hayley Park
I have recently completed TEFL course with this company. It was my first ever experience like that, so I can't really compare it to any other courses
For a relatively cheap course this one provided a good quality, I believe: there's quite a lot of knowledge to get from it, it's easy to follow.
Don't expect fireworks here: the course is not tutored - obviously, tests are online
If you're on the budget, like myself I totally would recommend it: it gives you modicum of knowledge and qualifications.
This course was such a great deal! The modules were easy to follow and navigate through. I felt like the course materials were well done and I learned the crucial elements of TEFL. I think it could improve with more interactive ways to move through the material, and with newer videos of teachers in the classroom. However, for the price, it offered the information, tools and certificate I needed. 150 hours looks great on a résumé!
This course was well presented and despite being online tried hard to include a range of hands on and reflective activities. The goals were clear and achievable and the certificate came very swiftly. I found it very enjoyable and it helped me prepare for my role.
Thorough and organized.
Tests, however, can be a bit more challenging.
Course is good. Alot of reading to do. Good video clips. Good idea to take notes for test questions. Easy to pass course.
TEFL UK 150-hour course was easy to navigate and extremely informative. I feel way more prepared to teach young learners than I did before. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 was the lack of visual examples. There were some here and there but not enough. I also would have appreciated it more if the classroom observation examples were of young learners as opposed to adult learners. Overall, it was a good course.
I found the course to be helpful and instructive, topics were fully discussed and I felt after completing each module, the testing was an ideal way for me to check my grasp on the subject matter. I was very happy with the quality of the course and would recommend it, however, I do feel it needs to be made clearer, the need to have an educational degree seems to be paramount if you want to pursue teaching abroad. But with that said, this course is ideal for anyone who is considering a teaching career.
I took the 120hr Online Professional TEFL UK Course. The content was detailed and very comprehensive, with lots of excellent ideas to take into lessons. It's also very useful that you can keep access to the materials forever after completing the course. My only criticism is that there's a lot of reading large bodies of text which isn't the best method of taking on new information for me.
It was a very useful course that reminded me of certain aspects of how to teach English and also details that I hadn't thought of before.
The fact that the tests are spread out throughout the modules is great because the information is fresh in your mind at the time you take the test.
I feel like I benefited a great deal from seeing the recordings of classes that demonstrated how to put the information learned into practice.
Thanks very much!
The course was easy to use and in a simple layout. The information was engaging and informative.
Organised, very easy for foreigners. Showing all what you need to learn to be a teacher. Thank you guys 😊
Pro: Good TEFL program. Easy to use and easy to understand. Con: Some videos of the teachers and their methods were a little unprofessional.
The program was great! I feel prepared to enter my classroom. My biggest drawback is that I fear the program's lack of notoriety. I should have looked more into accrediting organizations before beginning my course.
This was a very straightforward course. The materials were easy to understand and the practice quizzes reinforced lesson material. Would recommend!
The course seemed to be all-encompassing in regards to content. It's clear a lot of thought has gone into it. That said, there were quite a few spelling/grammatical errors and the structure/format - which is predominantly plain text - could be more immersive and engaging.
(16/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
Super easy and very informative to take, clear process.
It was a pleasure working with TEFL UK to obtain my TEFL teaching certificate. The process was simple and straightforward. If I had questions or concerns it was easy to contact the company and receive help and assistance.
Great work TEFL UK and thanks for a pleasant experience!
(30/05/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
I liked the course pacing. All of the topics were very pertinent to teaching ESL.
I would suggest the videos be a bit shorter and have some examples of teaching English to children.
(05/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
Intuitive course structure that allowed me to tackle TEFL alongside working full time hours.

Video lessons were helpful, and would actually appreciate more such examples, as well as more question sections and tests.

But definitely feel prepared to teach after 150 hours of this course.
(04/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
The course was great! It was very thorough and informative, I don't feel that any areas were left un-covered. Great theoretical and practical advice. I am very happy to have passed and got my certificate.
(18/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago