TEFLUK Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend TEFLUK

How would you rate TEFLUK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

67 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TEFLUK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The content was very detailed and the practice activities were very helpful. Only suggestion would be to have a couple of pages at the end of the course summarising the classroom activities that are suggested in each chapter so that these can be easily printed out for reference."
"While the learning materials are sufficient, the website is terrible and the customer service is worse."
Dear Kate Blank,

I am sorry to hear again that you do not like our website.

Regarding our customer service, we often receive excellent feedback from our customers so I am also surprised and sorry to hear that. I checked our thread and I did reply to your emails within 24 hours. We pride ourselves on our quick response times and are often praised as being very helpful.

I also politely request that you stop sending us aggressive emails when we are just trying to help you.
Freya Graham
Verified Buyer
"It was a thorough course which provided information on how to learn to teach"
Monica Ferguson
Verified Buyer
"TEFLUK provide a very good service, the online chat is particularly helpful and my questions were always answered promptly. The full length lesson videos were very useful and brought the teaching methods to life."
HÜSEY?N ERD?NÇ TANCA
Verified Buyer
"professional and very valuable teaching"
Stephan Jon Gray
Verified Buyer
"The course was laid out perfectly. It explained all aspects that needed to be covered. I loved being able to progress at my own pace and if I needed to recap all previous material was accessible. Truly amazing"
"It was great opportunity to gain new qualification. Very challenging and professional course."
Suzanne Elaine Rochester
Verified Buyer
"Cohesive on-line teaching tools that were used at my own pace"
?Amie Williams
Verified Buyer
"The course was user friendly, and easy to follow"
Claire Varin
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed the online formation which is very interactive and interesting."
Hodan Abdi
Verified Buyer
"The TEFL course was very insightful and informative. I feel that it has enhance my knowledge, in regards to English Language Teaching. The course has also given me valuable background knowledge, that I am able to apply in my current English a Language Teaching MA studies."
Sarah Fenning
Verified Buyer
"TEFL is very easy to use, straight forward and thorough the whole way through the course! It is excellent right from the moment you start to attempting to get a TEFL job!"
Mihail Alexandru Miclea
Verified Buyer
"A well-structured course, ready to offer everyone the skills of business"
Jessica Jackson
Verified Buyer
"TEFLUK has made it possible for me survive whilst I’m on my year abroad for university. I’m flying to a country where I know very little of the language and finding a job would have been incredibly difficult. TEFLUK has made it so that I can do something fun and worthwhile in between my studying! Thank you so much for this unforgettable learning experience that I will, without a doubt, recommend to everyone!!"
Scott Dunn
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the course, it has been immensely useful in my applications to work abroad!"
Roisin Tunstall
"Gain job online"
James Alston
Verified Buyer
"The course was extremely comprehensive, and taught me everything I could ever need to teach a class abroad. The 150 hour course was especially good as it included lots of video materials with examples of teaching, as well as a business English section. I'm looking forward to using my certificate abroad!"
Lucia Cioffi
Verified Buyer
"I can honestly say that this course is brilliant, it has allowed me to move into a career that was inaccessible to me and is now very much part of my everyday life. I found that I was able to work and still find time to do this course and was able to complete the 150 hours. It has opened doors for me and have recently been invited to teach Juniors. I often refer back to my course notes and find them very helpful. Thank you."
Jeff Parfrey
Verified Buyer
"Easy to work through in small sections to fit in with a busy lifestyle"
Teodoro Rogano Igcas
Verified Buyer
"Very personalized. Learning is sweeter the second time around."
TEFLUK is rated 4.28 based on 67 reviews