TEFL UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend TEFL UK
Read TEFL UK Reviews

Tell us how TEFL UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
TEFL UK 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Shane Camp
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Hayley Park
More Photos & Videos
Easy to process and progress at your own pace. Challenging and motivating for new recruits or old hands that want to revitalise their professional life.
I enjoyed the course and found it relatively easy to complete. Definitely a good way to prepare to teach online.
The course was very good! fairly short and concise, with all the information you need for the bulding blocks of teaching the English language. I like the fact that it includes solutions for all student levels and explains solutions for various scenarios .
TEFL UK 5 star review on 25th May 2020
The TEFL Course provided valuable and comprehensive insight into the dynamics of teaching Non-native English Speakers. It broke-down the contents of the English language from grammar to morphemes, gave clear examples of how these among other lessons could be put forward to students, gave tests that allowed persons to practice the organization of a lesson plan and used various media, including videos to clearly show how teaching techniques can be applied. It was a refreshing and inspiring course.
The content of the course was very informative and easy to access, working through the modules one by one.
Content was interesting, informative and in-depth. I noticed some incorrect use of pronouns in the content but this wasn't an issue for understanding meaning. The time it takes to complete the course is completely within the learner's control.
Very informative material, quite enjoyable and useful!
the overall content is very good, however the video lessons seem a little outdated and therefore i found them difficult to watch :)
Hi Anya! Thank you for your review. We are currently working on updating the videos content and hope this will be ready soon :)
It was impactful, giving me more knowledge to be able to teach and also take the skills elsewhere. I am able to retain it and go back to it which has been helpful when applying for roles.
I have already worked as an English teacher in Vietnam. The TEFL course helped me improve my professionalism and better plan my lessons. I thank TEFL UK and recommend it to everyone
TEFL UK 5 star review on 16th May 2020
Really informational course. I also think having access to the course materials to refer to when you're teaching will be a great help. Not had a chance to put my skills into practice yet, but I think I'll do well when I do.

Basic advice: there is a lot to read and learn. you'll benefit from this course.
very good course
A straight forward and educational course. Easy to follow and understand. Would highly recommend!
Interesting course with useful videos. Perhaps the questions at the end of each module could be a bit more challenging. Thank you for allowing me to become TEFL qualified! :)
I truly enjoyed doing my course on TEFL UK. The site is very easy to use the test pages work perfectly, and I could complete the entire course from the comfort of my couch. The information learned in the 150hr Advanced certificate has already been helpful. I would recommend anyone who would like to get this qualification in their own time, to definitely try this course.
TEFL UK 5 star review on 14th May 2020
I found online course quite easy and convenient . Recommend it and in future I will go for extended courses.
Really simple and straightforward! Everything was explained in detail but also simply. I really enjoyed the useful videos and all the additional resources
Great course, very useful! I found a lot of practical knowledge, thank you to creators!
The tests at the end of each section could have been tougher. This would make the learner study the material harder.
I enjoyed my Tefl UK course. It was very detailed. I enjoyed the video presentations. Having left school a long time ago I realised I needed a lot more time to review certain aspects! Reminding myself even the basics was fun! Being fluent in my language is different to understanding it well and teaching it to others. If I could suggest one feedback idea it would be to have links set up throughout the lesson. Sometimes I would struggle understanding something, such as the tenses. I often found I had to do further research, only to find it explained further in the course. A link to more information further in the course material would be helpful, or a list words explained. I have a job teaching English on line now, so thank you.
TEFL UK is rated 4.60 based on 391 reviews