TEFL UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend TEFL UK
Read TEFL UK Reviews

Tell us how TEFL UK made you happy
Taught me things I never expected
Great. Just what I needed as a native speaker: a rounded out view fo what teaching English online to learners involves. The video lessons were super helpful!!
TEFL UK was so convenient and easy to do. I received my certificate in less than a day. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking to become tefl certified.
It was a very informative and easy to understand course. After doing it I am more aware of mistakes I would've made had I not taken the course, and I'm confident that I will be using what I have learnt and apply it in my teaching style.
It was great course that gave me everything I needed to teach
I am happy that I took the course. Everything in the course study is rather easy to retain with reading through the chapters and taking your time on the exam questions. The certificates really do help with job offers if this is the direction you would like to take for 3 months abroad or longer. Shane Camp
Clearly from the moment of logging on this course is well structured and has an eye on the real world of teaching!…Good video's and the use of regular questioning really helps the knowledge to seep in!
I studied the 150 hour advanced course with TEFL UK. The course content is fantastic! The content is easy to access and understand. The staff are always on hand when I have a query. I really like the fact that content is accessible for one year (even after completion). Since completing the course, I have begun working as a private tutor in Africa and at a primary school. Above all, this course has given me the knowledge and skills that I need to start my teaching career. Thank you TEFL UK!
The course was very interesting; I have learned many new things, easy to access, easy to fit in my free time, enough time to finish, good contact, company not spamming you later like other's, but answer your questions quickly when you need something. Definitely will recommend to everyone.
It was a great, insightful course with useful tools and explanations to help understand all the methods and learning needed to become a good teacher! Easy to fit around work and other commitments. Would definitely recommend.
I completed the online TEFL UK course in 2019 as a prerequisite for starting my online teaching job with a Chinese company. I must admit that as a qualified teacher with over 20 years of experience, 10 of which have been teaching ESL in Korea I conceitedly believed that I was just jumping through hoops to get a qualification in something I was more than capable of doing already. However I thoroughly enjoyed the course. It was informative, and even humorous. I enjoyed the topics covered and how they were set out. I learnt a few new teaching techniques some of which I have incorporated in to my classroom already. I enjoyed the different methods of putting information across, and the small review tests which highlighted the important pieces of information. Overall, well worth the effort and a slice of humble pie for me to eat as I remind myself that you are never too old to learn.
Having tried other EFL online courses, this one was the best by a country mile. The structure is clear, the testing is rigorous and helpful and the video lessons were an invaluable resource, that allowed me to see how certain principles could be enacted in a classroom setting. I was also impressed by the admin support for the course - I emailed with a couple of technical issues and these were swiftly resolved by helpful, friendly staff. I'm delighted to have this qualification and would highly recommend it.
I must say, this was one of the best ways to receive my TEFL Certification. The instruction was not tedious but easy to follow. It's updated material and extremely helpful. Perfect for the cost. You're not spending too much out of pocket.
Good course
This course was easy to follow and comprehensive. Really good value for money
Overall, I think the course was informative and included a lot of useful information. I enjoyed the sections that were more interactive. One suggestion could be to include more interaction throughout all the sections. Activities that are suitable for all learning styles more frequently maybe. I think the course was well structured and would recommend it to others.
The course I've completed let me gain a variety of teaching skills and it was really beneficial as It carries an overview of all what makes teaching effective and successful especially when teaching english as a foreign language. It was a pleasure to me taking a course with TEFL UK and looking forward to apply for further courses.
I found the course easy to navigate. I liked the tests throughout the learning sections. I thought the videos helped bring it to life. Links to example worksheets or learning aids were useful.
I took this course as a job requirement. I studied Linguistics and TESOL in college and grad school, so I thought it would be easy. But I actually learned many new methods and teaching ideas. I'm glad I took this course.
The course definitely gives students a breakdown of what to expect for different age groups, in-depth explanations of grammar, appropriate teacher behaviour and teacher responsibilities etc.. Much of the content is also useful for any teacher wishing to learn their students' language, or any other language for that matter. I found the sections on motivation and rapport with one's students interesting from a psychological perspective. What I would really appreciate is more information about employment options upon completing the course, how to realistically get one's foot in the door. That would be the icing on the cake.
TEFL UK is rated 4.58 based on 307 reviews