TEFL UK Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend TEFL UK

Tell us how TEFL UK made you happy

"Easy to follow, very in depth and detailed. The only thing I would say is some of the test questions were quite random for the video sections and whilst watching the video it was unclear what the test questions would be. And that maybe add a detailed teaching TEFL online section."
"The course was easy and quite interesting. It is not very deep but it gives you enough knowledge to get started. It covers the basics and also provides some useful tips. Really worthy for the price. All in all, I enjoyed"
"The course was extremely well explained, easy to follow yet testing. Certainly worth the time and money to build knowledge and to get the certificate at the end."
"Great course! Easy to navigate and good information. Would recommend!"
"Found this course to be thorough and more importantly -enjoyable. The only suggestion would be to be able to download some notes and info as I completed the course while travelling and did not have access to a printer. Sometimes difficult when watching the videos and not having the notes to refer back to. Very happy"
"The course was well structured which helped me plan out which items required more focus and helped me to organise my notes. The content was explained clearly and provided me with a good insight into teaching English as a foreign language"
"Was concise and enjoyable, whilst remaining challenging throughout"
"Very good"
"A comprehensive training tool for starting a career in teaching language. TEFL UK has given me tools to further work on my classroom management and lesson planning."
"THe TEFL UK 120 hour course gave me the confidence and skills to begin my journey teaching English as a Foriegn Language. The materials were interactive and challenge me to understand aspects of English that I know but haven’t formally studied. As I move foreword with my career, I will definetly check out their other courses on teaching English!"
"I enjoyed the course thoroughly and it enabled me to receive several (7) job offers. I have recommended this course to others and will continue to do so. Great thanks!"
"It was a useful course with a number of methods for learning. It uses real life example and role plays which aided to the overall learning. It was very well structured, and overall I found the course very beneficial and would recommend. As within anything you will benefit more depending on the amount of effort you put in."
"I did the TEFL 150 hour course and i feel like its opened so many doors for me and i did it at my own pace and the course easy to understand."
"Excellent material"
"I really enjoyed the TEFL UK 150 hour course. I feel I have been given a strong introduction into teaching English internationally and offered very useful resources in terms of group activities and worksheets to take with me. The multiple choice tests were an excellent way to see what is right, and also what is wrong in a teaching situation, just as important to know. I do feel however that had I not been proactive in writing a lot of the information down, not so much of it would be easily memorable. There is a lot of text in there! I would have liked to of had a workbook to fill out as I completed the online course. Something visual and tangible that I can fill in. I hope my note taking is not lost on me when I look back on it in a months time. It would also be good to have more advice on completion of the course on what to do next. I was able to speak to somebody in an online chat on the TEFK UK website and they were very helpful but I would like to know more about the application process. Is my certificate enough? Should I be actively seeking tutoring employment before I go? Overall, a very enjoyable and worth while investment. I feel excited by my own language and keen to read further into English linguistics. I feel confident that I can communicate basic English skills to children in a fun and engaging way and able to challenge older students with useful, relatable conversation. I hope lessons learnt through TEFL will enhance my experience whilst travelling to Peru next year. I plan to volunteer in a small rural school for a short time, to see if I am truly cut out for teaching and being away from home for a long time. If its for me, I will pursue a longer contract in Asia. Thank you TEFL!"
"Good course, very good but no jobs yet!"
"I found the course to be very good and great value for the money, the course covered all the aspects of teaching I hoped it would and I found the video content very helpful. I would recommend this course to anyone who has a degree and wants to break into teaching. The course has plenty of materials you can use after the course has been completed to aid you in the early days of teaching the course is perfect for those that want to get a TEFL certificate quickly and painlessly at their own pace."
"The course was fantastic and taught me a lot. It is an in-depth study of the language as well as on how to teach it. It really is a fascinating course. Well worth it"
"The TEFL Course has a real range of topics and addresses the learning side by formatting it into digestible chunks and backing it up with split questions. I think I would have liked to see further resources information, I understand that is on an additional programme but that is essential knowledge and the area I need to focus on!"
"I really enjoyed this course. It was quite easy. I especially like the videos which show how you can apply all the principles. Thank you!"
TEFL UK is rated 4.40 based on 147 reviews