TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 14th May 2020
Lone Ochuizen
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Aurelie Yolaine Ralimalala
I recently completed the 150 hour advanced course and cannot recommend it enough! I undertook the 120 hour course last year and didn’t use it immediately so wanted a refresh. The advanced course gave me the confidence I needed to start teaching. I now teach adults one to one classes online; and I absolutely love it! My advice if you are considering it- do it! Your only regret is that you didn’t do it sooner!
(05/07/2021) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for the fabulous review, William. So pleased you enjoyed the course :)
The TEFL course for beginners for 120-hours was an extremely convenient, short and effective course to input all the qualities that a beginner teacher would require. My personal experience through completing this course had been extremely knowledgeable and worth learning. My knowledge through finishing the course had now been wider about being a teacher or practice required while teaching. As well, I would also really appreciate the TEFL team for being available all of the time to help people/ students who seek any type of help. Overall, the course had been a great experience and I am already thinking to get another course here. Thank you for all great help and support.
really helpful course that helped to familiarise me with a range of concepts
Thanks for your review, James. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the course :)
I have taken three TEFL UK courses and am very pleased with the material and layout.  The courses have a lot of good information and has definitely helped me to improve my teaching ability and has given me additional confidence in teaching.  The service is absolutely great with a quick response time from the TEFL UK staff.  I think the course prices are fair and worth it.  I have been teaching for 3+ years; one-on-one and classroom settings with several students now.  Thanks, TEFL UK. :)
Thank you so much for the wonderful review :)
Great course! Definitely I learnt a lot also I got a job immediately after get the certificate. 100% recommend it.
Thanks for the lovely review and congratulations on the job! :)
I found the course to be really informative and useful. As a teacher in an International school it provided me with extra ideas and strategies that I could use with the children in my class, who re all EAL students. The videos were particularly useful as they demonstrate strategies and techniques in a real life situation.
Thanks for the lovely review, Peter and so glad you enjoyed the course :)
After researching many TEFL Courses I chose TEFL UK and I'm so glad I did! The course was interesting and very well organised. I had no trouble technically - everything worked well. I contacted the support team once and my query was answered instantly. I would recommend the 120 hour course wholeheartedly!
Thank you for the lovely review and thank you for choosing TEFL UK :)
Very good, easy to navigate and a lot of useful information
Thanks for the review :)
Got a nice deal on my course on Groupon, chipped away at it over a few months and just got it completed. It’s a very well made course, nice website with no glitches. You have a few short multiple choice exams, like 5 or 6 questions for each topic, but you only need like 60/70 to pass and you can resit them like 3 times. I like how this company is accredited too. The certificate looks good but the price for a physical copy isn’t exactly cheap. Can’t complain the pdf is free anyway. Would recommend this place.
Thank you for your review and pleased to hear you enjoyed the course :)
Super detailed into modules ...beginner friendly .. useful until from the first to the last module
(2021-12-23) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for your lovely review, Gorata! :)
What I liked about this course were things like the progress tracker which catered to motivation, and the links and videos to outside resources that I can print and/or come back to for future references.
(2021-12-30) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for your wonderful review, Bekirah. I'm really pleased you enjoyed the course :)
Good course for giving the basics.
(2021-12-22) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for your review. We do also have more advanced courses than the 120 hour professional course :)
I have been teaching English online for five years and it took me a while to choose a professional and accredited TEFL course. I have read many articles, done research on the internet, and watched various videos on youtube where ESL teachers spoke about TEFL courses. That's when I discovered TEFL UK and decided to start my TEFL journey! I have completed my 120hr Professional TEFL course and 20hr Teaching English Online course. While attending my courses I loved the professional, yet casual explanations they use. TEFL UK has an extraordinary style of helping ESL teachers to improve their teaching skills. Their learning materials are easy to understand, and their videos to present various teaching styles are amazing. Also, I must mention that their staff is very friendly, supportive and reliable. Thank you so much for everything! I recommend TEFL UK to all teachers, natives and non-natives, with and without teaching experience! :)
(2021-12-10) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Ajla and you are very welcome :)
I enjoyed the whole experience, support was amazing and the materials were practical and paced well
(2021-12-17) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks Tristan. We are really pleased you enjoyed the course :)
I found the course easy to navigate and understand but also found it informative and interesting and i enjoyed the video clips too.
(2021-12-15) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for the review, Kim. We are really pleased you enjoyed the course :)
Huge thank you to TEFL who have been incredibly supportive from the start of completing my 220 hour TEFL course. I am already starting to see a demand in my work prospects thanks to having completed this course! Thank you for being a great provider :)
(2022-01-04) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for the lovely review, Priya and you are most welcome :)
The 150-Hour Advaned Tefl course I took was a wonderful experience. I was able to study in the evenings after work and I enjoyed the video lessons, which gave me new teaching ideas. I could test my knowledge by doing the excercises in each module. I would definately recommend Tefl Uk.
(2022-01-04) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for the wonderful review, Nazreen :)
The TEFL course at TEFL UK was informative throughout and I found the videos to be useful. Each module in the course taught me the fundamental values of each aspect of teaching. Further, within each module, there were mini practice tests which I found was very helpful. I now feel prepared and confident in teaching English as a foreign language.
(2022-01-06) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for the lovely review, Jacqueline. Pleased you enjoyed the course :)
This course challenged me, taught me and reassured me. As well as breaking it down for me, explaining how to adapt and giving live examples in videos, it taught me things I hadn't even considered such as how to give feedback, how might one's culture affect students' lesson expectations. When I completed the course, I knew that I was a LOT more confident and accomplished than beforehand. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone wanting to excel in the teaching field, and for anyone wanting to gain a plethora of both interpersonal and professional skills.
(2022-01-02) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for the wonderful review, Jeba. Weare so pleased to hear you enjoyed the course so much :)
While I found the videos informative, they were very dated and extremely dry. What I largely took from them was how I do NOT want to structure a class! Otherwise, decent baseline information to start the journey.
(2022-01-10) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Amanda. Sorry to hear you feel that way about the videos. We are constantly working on keeping the information and videos current and will be adding some new videos soon.
Great course, and has a well-thought-out breakdown of all the different areas of teaching. The practice questions help with drilling in the knowledge. I highly recommend it to anyone who is going into teaching abroad.
(2022-01-10) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for the lovely review, Sara :)
TEFL UK is rated 4.63 based on 628 reviews