TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 25th March 2020
LINDA MUNGOSHI
TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
This wonderful course has provided me with lots of ideas, materials and excellent tricks to improve my teaching skills. I really enjoyed the videos because they allowed me to learn from skilled teachers, by observing the way they dealt with class and overcame some difficulties. I really appreciate the good advice they gave me and the simple but gripping way they wrote each module. What else can I say? I’m sure that now I’m better equipped to be a real EFL teacher!
TEFL UK eases you into the prospect of teaching english as a foreign language. This company have a smooth webpage, with a variety of articles and videos to aid in fully explaining any complex subjects. After graduating there is an abundance of job and intern vacancies which TEFL staff will promptly help place you in contact with. Overall I believe TEFL UK to be the company anyone should choose especially if you're a uk citizen to prevent miss information from American companies :)
(03/02/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
The Customer support was incredible, they responded within seconds and the query was dealt with in a very prompt, professional and friendly manner. I would gladly ask as many questions as needed based on my interaction this morning!!!
A very straight forward and clear coursework that’s full of ALL of the information that you’ll be required to teach in the classroom! Once you start putting that TEFL UK knowledge to good use, you’ll see that it’s not on you who will thrive but your students as well! Happy TEFL(UK)ing. - Mr. Derald in Hong Kong
(19/03/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
i had such an amazing experience with tefl uk! i recently passed the 120 course, which was very easy to follow along without making me feel overwhelmed or under pressure. i love the flexibility that you are given with tefl uk; the ability to work at my own pace, whilst also being provided with all of the necessary support to learn as efficiently as possible, conclusively allowed be to feel confident and supported throughout the course - leading to clear benefits such a quickly passing!
(25/02/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
Brilliant! Definitely worth it. Thank you TEFL UK!
TEFL UK 5 star review on 13th April 2021
(14/02/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
THANKS TO TEFL FOR DESIGNING SUCH A VALUABLE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE. THE COURSE WAS VERY HANDY. FOR SOMEBODY WHO HAS BEEN TEACHING FOR OVER A DECADE I MUST SAY I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE STRUCTURE AND DELIVERY OF THE COURSE. ANOTHER THING THAT IMPRESSED ME WAS THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEOS.I COULD ALSO FEEL THE PRESENCE OF A TUTOR EVEN WHEN I WAS READING THROUGH THE WRITTEN PRESENTATIONS I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE COURSE TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN TEACHING ENGLISH ONLINE EVEN IF YOU ARE ALREADY A PROFESSIONAL TEACHER LIKE MYSELF. INVEST IN THIS TRAINING AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
(26/01/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service! Very informative, assisted whenever I needed help! Would recommend
(07/03/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
The course was easy to follow and informative. I was able to complete it quickly and I enjoyed the course.
(24/02/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
Really enjoyed the course I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest In Teaching English in foreign countries it was a blast!
(02/02/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
Very useful information, I've learnt a lot. I really enjoyed the video elements. It's great you can do the course at your own pace.
(04/03/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
It was a self- study, but I did not find it particularly engaging. I definitely think there should have been more of a focus on linguistics and how different language learners might make certain mistakes based on linguistic background.
(23/03/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
After attending the course with Tefl Uk I can say I'm really satisfied of it! The course is quite deep, many videos showed and all is well prepared. Easy to get. Never had problem with it. I can also say that the company offers job opportunities. Really for the price they offer the course it is very good. I made a good choice!
(10/02/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
It was easy to follow and contained great points. For the price, it's totally worth it
(16/03/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
The course I took with TEFL UK was incredible! It was just the right amount of detail and independent study, I would absolutely recommend it.
(23/01/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality of training. I felt like I went from novice to expert in 150 hours!
(23/02/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
The material is very basic. It's not necessary to take this course to understand the subject material. As far as teaching goes, practical expeeience is still most important.
(20/03/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
After completing this course, I obtained a job with Whales English teaching online. It was great, thanks. The course was quick and very reasonably priced.
(15/02/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
TEFL UK is very helpful in reviewing all the things you need to know to be become an effective English teacher. I'm so thankful I took the course with TEFL UK.
(09/03/2021) - Posted 1 week ago
A very well designed and structured course, providing accurate and comprehensive information to help me progress to becoming a qualified EFL teacher
(02/02/2021) - Posted 1 week ago