TEFL UK Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend TEFL UK

How would you rate TEFL UK ?

"I found the TEFL course extremely helpful and easy to follow. It did not over complicate and relayed important aspects of teaching English in an interesting way."
"Simple to use, well structured and useful. Content could do with an little update (videos for example are about 2 decades old) if i was being picky."
"Course seems to cover very many things. I did notice a spelling mistake in the earlier units, but I can't recall now where it is. I liked the fact there were 4 video lessons too."
"Hi This was fantastic from start to finish. I was a little apprehensive at the beginning but this was a fantastic smooth process. I read reviews sndcreviews but none really tell you the full story. Well i decided to pick this 150 hours Advanced tefl course by yhi2s provider and that was because im from an academic background otherwise I would have picked the 120 hours but I thought I'm use to studying so do a little more . I brought it on groupon and groupon sent me an email as well as the tefl provider with a link to sign up. Easy peasy then I was straight into my course and it has about 15 sections some longer than others. Good amount of reading at least more than a book and I mean a good book. You are tested throughout as well as before the actual test you do to pass each section known as modules. Test isn't difficult because if you read they are easily passable. After completing it you fet an wmail ti say you passed. And a certificate is on its way by email. You can also order a hard copy which is basically an extra £25 which I did. So the course didn't dissapoint and neither did its contents. Different types of puzzles, videos, tests, reading and the content itself is very valuable and I learnt a lot but you have to continue learning after. So a valuable course and if you accidently logg off it saves where you were. I never had any issues with logging on ever. Got my email promptly with my certificate. Took a few days and hard copy was delivered. Because of the postal service it was damaged on the edges. The company sent me replacement immediately which was in perfect condition. The last I spoke to emailed me and also handled all my queries promptly. Never did I have to wait more than half a day for a response. Therescakso a sign up service with jobs and current vacancies across the world on there website. There are adverts and you apply but for me this was just an advertisement of jobs and that's it. Apart from this yes definetly do this course with this company because it works and you get a lot back. Thank you A"
"I thought it was great, easy to navigate, full of useful tips and information. Very high level of teaching online. Thank you Tefl UK"
"Very user friendly. Structured well and leads you through all the areas logically with useful reviewing throughout."
"As a qualified teacher I found the course intense yet highly constructive. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in teaching TEFL here in the UK and abroad."
"Course had a lot of useful content and having a great deal from Wowcher made it a lot better, the certificate costs additional though which was a shame."
"I thought the course was generally pretty informative. It's great that it's is relatively short and inexpensive and you can do it online."
"After being away from studying for many years I was nervous about starting, but once I began to read and answer the questions the more I wanted to learn, the more I wanted to study until now after gaining the certificate I hope to study the following certificate, the 150. If you're nervous about investing don't be because once success then you can legally teach abroad"
"Good course, got a job straight away with the qualification"
"I really enjoyed this course. The material was easily laid out and understandable. Also the video contant on different teaching methodologies was very helpful. I would thoroughly recommend Tefl UK."
"The work and information is very useful. Thanks to this, I now have a long list of opportunities ready for me outside the UK and I have TEFL UK to thank for that."
"The course itself engages the student, enticing them into a set of 13 different modules in which help to prepare them for starting to teaching English as. Foreign language. The covers all aspects from the ‘honeymoon period’ (the first 3 weeks in your classroom) to grading your students and supporting individual teachings for each student and the different measures to take for each and every pupil. Lastly, the course covers all levels of teaching from beginner through to advanced. Highly recommend anyone to take this course who wants to pursue their career in Teaching English as a Foreign Language."
"Was dubious about doing a online course but it was great. There was lots of help and information, and when i did have a querry i had great back up support from Lisa who e mailed me and helped answer my questions. I completed the course easily, and have now found a job with my Tefl qualification. Thanks Tefl Uk"
"I loved the course. The videos were great since they followed up lesson which it gave me a better understanding of the scaffolding when planning session. Fantastic course and hopefully a new skill that I can add to my personal CV"
"I would recomment the course to any of my friends/family. The course was broken down in to modules, and broken up further with regular quizzes and videos. I found it easy to work through and understand. Thank you very much!"
"It was great to obtain a TEFLUK certificate. It made it much easier to get a job and it was very convenient to study in my spare time."
"Very good course able to complete at own speed."
"Good theoretical course with good practical tips and exercises, however would have liked a slightly more interactive course with videos rather than purely reading."
TEFL UK is rated 4.36 based on 123 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!