TEFLUK Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend TEFLUK

How would you rate TEFLUK?

88 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TEFLUK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Course is useless if you are not an English mother tongue. There is not mention of it in the course adv. You will notice that, once the course has been finished and you try to apply for job positions, they come back to you saying: sorry we are looking for native. Totally waste of money ."
"Simple interactive content that is more than fit for purpose. I enjoyed doing the course. Support was also available when needed."
Tareq Hajj
Verified Buyer
"It made me feel prepared to teach English in China"
Geoffrey Bidwell
Verified Buyer
"I was happy to complete this course without having to travel, entailing more expense. A great way to get your TEFL certification."
Serhii Titov
Verified Buyer
"Hi there! I’m Sergii from Ukraine! Since my major is translator/interpreter from English to Ukrainian and back it was highly interesting for me to double-check my knowledge and background. Basically there were so many grammar topics that I’ve learned during student years, BUT you’ll never know such useful and lovely teaching techniques as here. No pedagogical education can give you this. Albeit it gives you brilliant video lessons to follow. All the tests are based only on the read units and there are no tricky questions. Therefore - I recommend this certification with great pleasure to all ESL speakers to train your skills and become good teachers. No matter whether in your country or abroad, it’s highly appreciated everywhere! Good luck ;)"
Lucy Hancock
Verified Buyer
"It allowed me to gain the experience and knowledge necessary to progress to the next stage of my journey."
Marisa Dean
Verified Buyer
"Comprehensive course with lots of useful content. Good value for money."
Veronika Diatkova
Verified Buyer
"TEFLUK course was very interesting. I explored every aspect of teaching and it gave me so many valuable information. I found online courses very effective and easy to fit in my daily schedule. I'd recommend it to everyone."
Saskia Neumann
Verified Buyer
"I recently accomplished the TEFL-certificate with TEFLUK. That really helped me getting a teaching position. However, there were only online classes. Therefore, I award 4 of 5 stars."
David John Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Basic understanding of the principles of teaching."
Vlasta Titova
Verified Buyer
"I am fully satisfied with the TEFL course. I believe it is extremely important to improve yourself and take parts in certification program developed by native speakers. The theory is very clear and unique. The practical part helps to understand the whole system even easier. I am amazed by the video lessons too. This is the most useful course for those who dream to teach English as a second language. Thank you so much for the amazing journey and unforgettable experience that will guide me through my teacher career."
"I enjoyed doing this course as it was not boring in any way, and i understood everything throughout the course."
"There is a wealth of useful course content and it is informative and well structured."
Meline Galustyan
Verified Buyer
"It was an amazing experience of learning and trying yourself. I enjoyed every lesson of TEFL. And it also helped me to find out excellent materials of teaching. And I hope it will help others as well."
Laura Clarke
Verified Buyer
"The certificate has enabled me to get an online English teaching job."
"It's a useful and easy to use source for knowledgeable ways of teaching. Weather informal or formal ways, it provides several teaching aids for a better and healthier environment in the classroom."
"The content was fine, good detail and easy to follow. However, the testing side of things could have been a bit more interesting or challenging as I didn’t feel like it was testing my knowledge on how to teach enough- it was just asking multiple choice questions about the previous information given. Overall, after completing the course I don’t feel overly prepared for Teaching English"
Elizabeth Ormerod
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to follow and the explanations were very extensive."
"The course was easy to do and didn’t take long."
Falak Arshad
Verified Buyer
"Ample time to completethw course. Resources were varied. Just wish there was maybe a completed resource book provided at the end for use in future jobs."
Thank you for your review and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course. We are currently working on a resource book to be available upon completion of the course and hope to have this ready soon.
TEFLUK is rated 4.31 based on 88 reviews