TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 14th May 2020
Lone Ochuizen
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Aurelie Yolaine Ralimalala
I recently completed the 150 hour advanced course and cannot recommend it enough! I undertook the 120 hour course last year and didn’t use it immediately so wanted a refresh. The advanced course gave me the confidence I needed to start teaching. I now teach adults one to one classes online; and I absolutely love it! My advice if you are considering it- do it! Your only regret is that you didn’t do it sooner!
(05/07/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the fabulous review, William. So pleased you enjoyed the course :)
Doing the TEFL course, has been an amazing experience, where you can learn a lot from the first point on how to start, engage with your pupils, understanding their background, techniques, games...it is an endless course of resources. Really good value and entertaining.
(13/09/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Isabel, so pleased you enjoyed the course :)
Excellent course, interesting videos accompany it, and very useful tests! Also I love that there are job opportunities through them too
(30/08/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the lovely review, Richard! :)
I began the course and it seemed great and the materials were great too. I bought the course with the understanding (as it stated on their site) that I could return to the course anytime. "Anytime". Please be aware this means you can return but you still have an expiry date. I feel this wasn't made clear enough and not only that - adding an expiry date to a purchase such as this seems cheap... If you buy Adobe software you have that software indefinitely or the alternative now is you purchase a monthly subscription, either way, it is or was one or the other. I barely got through the course due to work commitments and now I have to pay to extend what I had already purchased. It's more that there is an expiry date in the first place that is frustrating - just them grabbing extra money.
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. We do clearly state that students have one year to complete the course which is a very generous amount of time and more than most TEFL providers will allow. We are here to help should you require further assistance on the matter.
A very beneficial and useful course, can easily see myself using and applying these strategies to teach EAL learners. Thank you
(11/08/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear you enjoyed the course :)
The course was clearly laid out and covered all the basic topics required to give a solid grounding in teaching English as a foreign language. The use of interactive content and video make the course easy to follow and work through; and the trial questions for each section help you to gauge your progress before committing to the scored "tests".
(20/07/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your review and pleased to hear you enjoyed the course :)
I was given the opportunity to complete this course through my school by physical lessons in school and by completing the online course. Throughout being in lockdown, we had to resume completing the course online individually but the online course was really easy to understand with frequent questions to test if you understand what you have just read. Also I was able to watch videos to experience what it would be like to be a TEFL teacher teaching a lesson to their students. But mostly overall it was really fun and I am very thankful for the opportunity Thank you! :)
(16/08/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the lovely review, Binaee. We are pleased you enjoyed the course :)
I completed the 120 hour online course and was surprised at how fleshed-out and extensive the course is, considering that this is not the longest course they offer. They teach you about grammar, classroom etiquette, behaviour management, and more all within the one easy-to-follow course. Past the TEFL certificate I have earned, the company has also gone above and beyond in helping me apply to teach in South Korea, giving me extensive guidance, support, and advice along the way. I cannot praise the course or the company enough for how much they have done for me.
(04/08/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the wonderful review, Joanne! We look forward to assisting you further on your TEFL journey :)
The experience of the TEFL course was an exception and excellent one. Easy to understand and grasp methods of teaching and relatable materials
TEFL UK 5 star review on 13th October 2021 TEFL UK 5 star review on 13th October 2021
(19/07/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the wonderful review, Katlego! :)
This course was straightforward, well presented and covered all areas needed for a TEFL course. There was a help/chat option if needed throughout. The units were well presented with clear subject content and it is very easy to just do a section here and there as time allows. I enjoyed the course, it is quite long and extensive but informative and thorough. Highly recommended!
(16/07/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your lovely review, Furah! So glad you enjoyed the course :)
Informative course and very detailed in certain areas. I would say geared towards more adult learners and doesnt really give you a detailed overview on how to teach children/ young learners. Which is the age group I wanted to teach.
(06/09/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your review. The course does include a section on teaching children but we will be adding more young learner specific focused courses shortly.
I enjoyed the 120 hour course and would recommend anyone who want to teach English online
(08/09/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the lovely review, Liridon and glad you enjoyed the course :)
Nice and smooth process which I enjoyed and will now allow me to progress onto my next stage in life.
(16/08/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the review, Harry! :)
This course was very well laid out, the interface was easy to use and very good! Also the information helped me feel ready to begin my teaching career and know that I would serve my students well! Also the emails they send with exciting job opportunities are wonderful and aren’t too much as to inundate your mailbox.
(09/07/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the lovely review, Judy-Elly. Glad you enjoyed the course :)
Coming out of University, I'd contemplated travelling to become a Teacher of English. Not only was TEFL UK helpful in guiding me in the right way, but their course was perfect! It fit the way I like to learn, and allowed me to optimise my time to how I learn, allowing me to complete my course in little over a month. I couldn't recommend this course more and Lisa's quick response and helpfulness. I can't wait to go through the application process with them and begin my journey as an English Language teacher with TEFL UK.
(16/07/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the wonderful review, Ryan! We look forward to assisting you further with your TEFL journey :)
Easy to use and well structured. I used this course as a teach abroad requirement and the 120 hours course was perfect.
(16/07/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the wonderful review, Leanne! :)
I found this course informative, easy to follow and to fit in around other commitments.
(06/09/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the review, Maria! Glad you enjoyed the course :)
I completed the 15o hour advanced online course and it was so helpful. With 4 hours of video class footage and extra lessons, it really gave me an edge in applying to ESL jobs at private schools in Korea (without having to potentially expose myself to Covid with in-class viewing that many TEFL programs in the states require right now). I also really appreciate the sample worksheets and lesson plans and help with creating a short introduction video, all things that significantly helped me land and ace my interviews! Further, I even used TEFL UK recruitment services when I was originally applying for the EPIK program. They were super fast with their email response and providing information on document gathering. I ended up deciding I wanted to go the private school route but I highly recommend them if you are looking to use a recruiter to help you with your EPIK application!
(15/08/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the lovely review and good luck with your new role in Korea! :)
Every lesson was clear and concise with he use of examples and videos to aid comprehension. The testing at the end of each module made learning the material easy and fun.
(22/07/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the lovely review, Tia. Glad you enjoyed the course :)
I took the TEFL online course because I needed a piece of paper to say that I had taken a TELF course and one that would be widely accepted. This course met those requirements and has been useful for my career.
(09/09/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the review, Matthew!
The TEFL course was very useful and equipped me with the skills and knowledge I need to be a competent teacher. It taught me how to deal with all kinds of students and how to clearly teach grammatical structures. There are lots of helpful links and resources on the website, even for after you have competed the TEFL course.
(27/07/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the great review, Claudia. Glad you enjoyed the course!
TEFL UK is rated 4.62 based on 585 reviews