TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Hayley Park
I enjoyed every minute of my 150 hour TEFL certificate. The information was interesting and easy to pick up. I most enjoyed the videos of some classes.
Very good course. Easy to follow and enjoyable
The course is very thorough and informative. I enjoyed every minute
I wanted to complete a TEFL course for future job opportunities and I thought TEFL UK was the perfect company to go with! It’s a superb price for everything offered and has everything you need (and more!) to be in a great position for a career within TEFL. Thanks for making my lockdown much more manageable!
Not a great course at all, poor value for money and lots of fake reviews
Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to hear you didn't enjoy the course content. Was there any aspect in particular that you found to be poor value for money? Regarding the authenticity of our reviews, all reviews on reviews.co.uk are posted by genuine, verified customers. Thank you.
They are amazing!!! The course is so organized and straight forward! I love how responsive they were with questions too! Whenever I had a question, they had an answer! They are with you every step of the way and I’m thankful to have picked TEFL UK for my certification!
The course was so informative and made me feel much more confident as a tutor.
I took a lot from it and felt that it was paced brilliantly.
the whole course was very easy to navigate and follow. everything was explained in detail and made clear so learning was straightforward and an enjoyable experience.
When Covid-19 altered our lives in many ways I decided to complete my TEFL course. I had always wanted to complete it and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. The set-up of the course is clear, concise and convenient, which made it doable in a tricky time. I really liked how I was in full control of my own pace of progress! I am excited to put what I have learned to use.
This course was such a great deal! The modules were easy to follow and navigate through. I felt like the course materials were well done and I learned the crucial elements of TEFL. I think it could improve with more interactive ways to move through the material, and with newer videos of teachers in the classroom. However, for the price, it offered the information, tools and certificate I needed. 150 hours looks great on a résumé!
I enjoyed taking the online TEFL course as it was self-paced. I could do it in my free time and learn through vidoes and practice questions. I really liked that after each module there was a test which made sure that we are well aware of what we learnt or studied. I just hope that in the future, TEFL can incorporate a little more videos for some modules.
Very straightforward and easy to follow. Many of the practice questions were in the unit tests so I did not feel particularly challenged by this.
Amazing course and great content! I found it really useful to see example video lessons as well. Highly recommend.
Very organised and structured course. Love that you can learn at your own pace with no pressure. Plenty of time to complete the course and covers pretty much everything you need to know to teach English as a foreign language.
Very informative and has a simple platform to effectively use. The practise questions are very good and challenge you the more you get into the course
Very informative course.
Informative without absorbing all of my time, ideal for preparing for the job offer which I have since received!
This place is excellent!! Very affordable in terms of getting your TEFL certificate. Would definitely recommend this educational institution.
I learnt a lot about teaching from this course, it was quite beneficial and detailed course. Its worth doing and i loved it and now im doing teaching after that course. Thanks
Extremely professional and really loved the course thank you guys. I would highly recommend.
TEFL UK is rated 4.61 based on 494 reviews