TEFL UK Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend TEFL UK

How would you rate TEFL UK ?

Martha Stokes
Verified Buyer
"It was great to obtain a TEFLUK certificate. It made it much easier to get a job and it was very convenient to study in my spare time."
Julie Higgs
Verified Buyer
"Very good course able to complete at own speed."
Carl Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Good theoretical course with good practical tips and exercises, however would have liked a slightly more interactive course with videos rather than purely reading."
"The course was informative but quite generalised. Compa"
Savannah Robinson
Verified Buyer
"It gave me the qualification needed for me next job, without this it would have been impossible to progress in my career. The modules were split into great chunks which were easy to progress from and have the concentration needed to finish it because it kept you interested by the examples, videos and mini quiz's it gave you, This really helped remembering all the information too. The person I contacted to get this qualification and the hard copy was really friendly and made the process easy too."
Johanna Jakab
Verified Buyer
"TEFL UK is an excellent way to develop and enhance teaching skills. There is lot of information about teaching techniques and extra resources. The course is very straightforward, easy to use and handle. Receiving the qualification straight after finishing the course is also amazing. When inquiring about the hard copy of the qualification, communication on email was very quick! Great course, can highly recommend to everyone wanting to gain an introduction and overview on teaching English!"
"I would rate the TEFL course as quite poor as it seems the course was has gathered lots of information and been inputted i to one short course. However the main downside of this course is that there is no method of saving the course as a PDF document so we can access the course materials at a later date as you are expected to know this information. The providers did suggesst to print or copy and paste the work. However this messes up with the whole format of the content. I would not recommend this course as I do think there are better alternatives out there or you could even just learn the content yourself and get a certificate from another organisation"
Daniel Annfield
Verified Buyer
"Was a well written course that provided me with many teaching techniques. I feel ready to persue a career in teaching now"
Hira Junejo
Verified Buyer
"The course is very conveniently organised in modules. Each module is very well explained. I thoroughly enjoyed the course."
"TEFLUK offers excellent courses to prepare educators to teach abroad."
Jacobus Matthys Louw
Verified Buyer
"First of all their communication is very good they answer you quickly and there learning material is also very good."
Jill Allyson Barton
Verified Buyer
"Very detailed and clear. I have gained a great insight into the world of business. The course is extremely well scripted and organised. It is a confidence giver to anyone teaching English to clients in the formidable world of business!"
Michael Hegarty
Verified Buyer
"Excellent course structure. The material was detailed and clearly presented, and the user interface was easy to use."
Scott Osbon
Verified Buyer
"I found the course to be extremely informative and structured in a way that facilitated important ideas and examples for teaching English."
Filippo Nigro
Verified Buyer
"What a wonderful informative course. I was able to carry out the course at my own pace which made learning enjoyable. TEFLUK offer the best course on the market!"
"Course wasn’t challenging enough and to my surprise, had grammar mistakes."
Mary Harper
Verified Buyer
"I finished the course in less than a week which is a bad sign in the first place!! I had almost completed a CELTA and so most of what was in the course was somewhat based on it so answering questions was not a problem. The problem was how useless ticking a box is as a way of teaching a person to become a teacher. And if I was wrong, i was given the right answer??? I could skim read in order to answer the questions which again is useless. My daughter is doing another TEFL which requires lesson plans etc, which this did not.... Having said that there was plenty of good information but I would prefer a lifetime availability to the course information rather than 6 months, especially for the price...."
Electra Dottin
Verified Buyer
"I loved it I’m so happy I’ve finishedmy course it was easy to follow and understand and that’s coming from some with dyslexia I would definitely recommend TEFL"
"Course is useless if you are not an English mother tongue. There is not mention of it in the course adv. You will notice that, once the course has been finished and you try to apply for job positions, they come back to you saying: sorry we are looking for native. Totally waste of money ."
"Simple interactive content that is more than fit for purpose. I enjoyed doing the course. Support was also available when needed."
TEFL UK is rated 4.28 based on 106 reviews