TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 25th March 2020
LINDA MUNGOSHI
TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
I’ve just completed the 120 Hour TEFL UK course and I’m beyond happy to receive my certificate and thankful to TEFL UK for a smooth experience. My motive behind getting the certificate is to teach English as a foreign language teacher in Hong Kong. I found couple of sites online that offer the same course, finally I decided to go with TEFL UK and I’m exceptionally pleased with my decision on completing the course. Everything on the site is easy to access and follow and they certainly fulfill everything they state that include the option of instant help and guidance. TEFL UK is the best choice possible, Get your certificate at affordable price, along with promotion codes. Invest in your future!
(16/06/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Farheen! Thank you so much for your wonderful review and I am really pleased to hear you enjoyed the course. Good luck with your TEFL career and please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance at all :)
I did the 150-hour TEFL course which was very thorough and user friendly!! It covered a wide range of content, so useful if you end up teaching other things than esl too - I definitely recommend! Communications with TEFL UK is so easy - as I am still engaging with them to apply to teach english in South Korea. Lisa always responds quickly and with useful information, which I am very grateful for.
(23/05/2021) - Posted 2 weeks ago
A thorough course that delivers the basics required to undertake a career as a TEFL teacher, though one should not consider this as being all they need, beyond the course you will need to revisit the materials to solidify its teachings.
(14/06/2021) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course :)
I appreciated the TEFL UK course, and I do think there are many things that can be done to improve it. There are a few videos placed often at the start of modules and units. It would be nice to have more videos. Many people learn better by watching lectures, rather than reading course materials. I would recommend having much of the course available through short video lectures. The course also included example videos with people teaching classes. I thought many of these example videos were too long. It would be better to cut them into short snippets, with complementing information and questions about the examples. I would also recommend TEFL UK update the entire course, making it more user friendly. Thank you!
(18/06/2021) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Timothy! Thank you for your review. We have recently added much more video content to the courses but are always thinking of ways to improve our content where possible so will definitely look into your suggestions. Thanks again.
The staff was so helpful when it came to navigating my 20-hour Teaching Practicum online in the pandemic. The course itself was engaging and offered ample examples and methods for teaching different content. My only suggestion is to offer students with more resources or advice for creation of materials, finding images or readings, and bridging the language gaps in environments where students speak no to very simplistic English.
(24/06/2021) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Kathryn! Thank you for your review and your suggestion. We are currently in the process of adding more materials and resources :)
TEFL UK was a comprehensive and easy to complete course for a complete beginner like me. I'm so glad I've done my TEFL qualification because it's unlocked the opportunity for me to go an teach English/fulfill my dreams of living abroad
(24/06/2021) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Amy! Thank you so much for your review and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the course. Good luck with your TEFL career and please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance at all :)
It was a great way to help me to secure a qualification for the future and the process made it easy to do in my own time and pace. I will certainly recommend this to others who wish to pursue a career with teaching or working abroad. Thank you TEFL UK!
(31/05/2021) - Posted 4 weeks ago
- The course was a little too text-heavy in some units. It almost became tedious to continue studying, and I think this could be avoided by including more varied material (videos/images/diagrams etc.) We are taught in the course to consider students with different learning styles, so why isn’t this represented in the course itself? - Given that it’s a course on teaching English, I was surprised to notice quite a lot of typing and grammar mistakes littered throughout the text. At times it came across as quite unprofessional, and in turn marred my perceived quality of the course. - There were times when I felt like I was reading the same information again and again. I think the content could be edited to avoid this. - I found the end of module tests to be quite weak. The questions were copied directly from the end of unit tests, meaning I didn’t feel at all challenged upon finishing each module. I was also surprised at how few questions were included in the tests. - The course had a good range of information and the website was easy to use.
(30/06/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Benjamin! Thank you for your review. We recently upgraded the courses to include lots more visuals, videos etc but would happy to review them again and ensure we are keeping all students with different learning styles as engaged as possible. Please can you email us to let us know where the errors were so that we can investigate? info@tefluk.com We have tried really hard to ensure that the tests are challenging enough and that our students enjoy the course so that they can retain the information in order to make them feel confident moving forward in their TEFL career. Thanks again :)
Great course. Easy to follow and informative.
(20/06/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for your review, Sarah. Pleased to hear you enjoyed the course! :)
Very clear concise lesson plans. Highly recommend
(06/06/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your wonderful review :)
Really great course, easily accessible and easy assessment.
(06/04/2021) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for your review, Amanda. Pleased to hear you enjoyed the course! :)
I found the service with TEFL UK excellent, and I started with the 120 hour and on completion I upgraded to the 150 hour. Since then I have completed the Business English course which was excellent, and I would recommend without hesitation.
(26/04/2021) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for such a wonderful review, Edward. So pleased to hear that you enjoyed both courses :)
Great classes, straight to the point and covered everything I needed to know. I cannot wait to start my career!
(21/04/2021) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks so much for your lovely review, Elise and please let us know if we can be of any assistance at all :)
An excellent course that goes above and beyond in preparing you for a successful teaching career! Provides brilliant resources and practical information on lesson planning etc. Highly recommended!
(08/04/2021) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks you so much for your wonderful review! Please let us know if we can assist you with your TEFL career at all :)
120hour course was short, concise but covered all that was needed. Easy to navigate with visuals clear. Highly recommend.
(12/05/2021) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for your review, Kirsti. Pleased to hear you enjoyed the course! :)
Efficient, Valuable, Great content
(13/04/2021) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for your review, Kamal. Pleased to hear you enjoyed the course! :)
Amazing! A very helpful course in boosting your teaching career. Would recommend
(14/04/2021) - Posted 2 months ago
I did the 150 hour course and between the write ups, videos and example classes I loved it. I enjoyed being able to learn at my own pace and fit it in around a full time job, and getting it done gave me a great feeling of achievement. The course break down and sub-units make sense, there are resources provided (granted some of the links need updating but they give you a really good idea about where to look and what terms to search to find out any extra information or resources). If you’re looking to learn in your own time without it feeling like a chore, this is a great course.
(08/04/2021) - Posted 2 months ago
I have tried a few Tefl courses & I found this the easiest to grasp. I learnt better English myself, it taught me to identify where I need to practice. I now feel like I can progress as a language assistant. I look forward to teaching conversational to adults. I recommend
(10/05/2021) - Posted 2 months ago
The course is thorough and clear. It covers all the topics you need for beginning your teaching journey. I like how accessible the design is.
(09/05/2021) - Posted 2 months ago
I liked the units as they felt relevant to teaching! The questions were good to test but having the unit test have the same questions made it easy to pass.
(16/05/2021) - Posted 2 months ago