TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Hayley Park
THANKS TO TEFL FOR DESIGNING SUCH A VALUABLE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE. THE COURSE WAS VERY HANDY. FOR SOMEBODY WHO HAS BEEN TEACHING FOR OVER A DECADE I MUST SAY I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE STRUCTURE AND DELIVERY OF THE COURSE. ANOTHER THING THAT IMPRESSED ME WAS THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEOS.I COULD ALSO FEEL THE PRESENCE OF A TUTOR EVEN WHEN I WAS READING THROUGH THE WRITTEN PRESENTATIONS
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE COURSE TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN TEACHING ENGLISH ONLINE EVEN IF YOU ARE ALREADY A PROFESSIONAL TEACHER LIKE MYSELF.
INVEST IN THIS TRAINING AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
(26/01/2021) - Posted 9 hours ago
Great service! Very informative, assisted whenever I needed help! Would recommend
(07/03/2021) - Posted 10 hours ago
The course was easy to follow and informative. I was able to complete it quickly and I enjoyed the course.
(24/02/2021) - Posted 15 hours ago
Really enjoyed the course I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest In Teaching English in foreign countries it was a blast!
(02/02/2021) - Posted 1 day ago
Very useful information, I've learnt a lot. I really enjoyed the video elements. It's great you can do the course at your own pace.
(04/03/2021) - Posted 2 days ago
It was a self- study, but I did not find it particularly engaging. I definitely think there should have been more of a focus on linguistics and how different language learners might make certain mistakes based on linguistic background.
(23/03/2021) - Posted 2 days ago
After attending the course with Tefl Uk I can say I'm really satisfied of it!
The course is quite deep, many videos showed and all is well prepared.
Easy to get. Never had problem with it. I can also say that the company offers job opportunities.
Really for the price they offer the course it is very good. I made a good choice!
(10/02/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
It was easy to follow and contained great points. For the price, it's totally worth it
(16/03/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
The course I took with TEFL UK was incredible! It was just the right amount of detail and independent study, I would absolutely recommend it.
(23/01/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality of training. I felt like I went from novice to expert in 150 hours!
(23/02/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
The material is very basic. It's not necessary to take this course to understand the subject material. As far as teaching goes, practical expeeience is still most important.
(20/03/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
After completing this course, I obtained a job with Whales English teaching online. It was great, thanks.

The course was quick and very reasonably priced.
(15/02/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
TEFL UK is very helpful in reviewing all the things you need to know to be become an effective English teacher. I'm so thankful I took the course with TEFL UK.
(09/03/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
A very well designed and structured course, providing accurate and comprehensive information to help me progress to becoming a qualified EFL teacher
(02/02/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
I have my teaching degree completed and this was such a helpful course in relation to recapping and learning new things. Would 100% reccommend.
(24/02/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
TEFL UK was a great learning experience! It has enabled me to improve my skills in teaching English as a second language.
Teaching has always been my passion and so this course was perfect for me.
I would recommend this course to anyone who would like to expand their knowledge in education, as I did in South Africa.
(03/02/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
Very good course which is easy to follow and quite comprehensive in the subjects covered. Well worth the money.
(18/01/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
This is a course I have been wanting to do for years, and I am beyond overjoyed that I was finally able to complete it! TEFL UK is so much more affordable than a number of the top TEFL certification organizations and is beyond exceptional in terms of quality of content. To say I enjoyed this course is far beyond an overstatement and I urge anyone who is interested to invest in this certification.
(18/03/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
This course was a lot harder than I thought. However it challenged my knowledge and I thoroughly enjoyed stretching my learning. I have learned a lot, and continue to want to learn more
(18/03/2021) - Posted 3 days ago
The TEFL UK course (120 hour professional) that I decided to choose was the perfect option for myself. Having just finished university and being keen to get back to Spain and teach English as soon as the pandemic allowed, I was dying to maintain focus and fine tune my teaching skills. Each module of the course tackled issues which you mightn’t even think about before you set foot in the classroom. In my previous experience, setting boundaries for discipline in the classroom was an area I was extremely uncertain of. TEFL UK explores all aspects of classroom life, and gives practical and efficient suggestions that you can carry forward to groups of all ages. My favourite aspect of the course was being able to watch the full length lesson videos and watch people deal with the situations and aspects of teaching language that I was studying throughout the course, it allowed me to put the learning into context. This course has improved my confidence by miles and I can’t wait to be able to put my qualification to use in the future. I am so excited to continue improving and learning what I started through TEFLUK.
(11/02/2021) - Posted 3 days ago