TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Hayley Park
Not a great course at all, poor value for money and lots of fake reviews
Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to hear you didn't enjoy the course content. Was there any aspect in particular that you found to be poor value for money? Regarding the authenticity of our reviews, all reviews on reviews.co.uk are posted by genuine, verified customers. Thank you.
I looked forward to engaging other cultures through TEFL and gaining more skills particularly social, presenting with confidence and interpersonal skills other than sharing English. My experience thus far is, if an applicant does not have a passport from Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand you are automatically rejected as an applicant for any and many English teaching jobs. I am from Saint Lucia (the Caribbean), resident in Saint Lucia. Even while in England, I was automatically rejected from many opportunities to broaden my horizons while simultaneously sharing. Taking up this course has been nothing but a waste of time, energy, effort and money.
I couldn't access the course so gave up
I have not purchased a course
Not happy as i paid for a course but have no paper so cannot go back and read what i studied. No good.
Apparently I have purchased something on your page but there is no way to find out what I have supposedly purchased.
Hi Tamzin,

Our records show that you ordered the 120 hour Advanced interactive TEFL course from us at TEFL UK. Please would you be so kind as to amend your review based on the course? Thanks so much :)
TEFL UK is rated 4.62 based on 499 reviews