TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 25th March 2020
LINDA MUNGOSHI
TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
Course had a lot of useful content and having a great deal from Wowcher made it a lot better, the certificate costs additional though which was a shame.
I thought the course was generally pretty informative. It's great that it's is relatively short and inexpensive and you can do it online.
Good theoretical course with good practical tips and exercises, however would have liked a slightly more interactive course with videos rather than purely reading.
It gave me the qualification needed for me next job, without this it would have been impossible to progress in my career. The modules were split into great chunks which were easy to progress from and have the concentration needed to finish it because it kept you interested by the examples, videos and mini quiz's it gave you, This really helped remembering all the information too. The person I contacted to get this qualification and the hard copy was really friendly and made the process easy too.
Simple interactive content that is more than fit for purpose. I enjoyed doing the course. Support was also available when needed.
Comprehensive course with lots of useful content. Good value for money.
I recently accomplished the TEFL-certificate with TEFLUK.
That really helped me getting a teaching position.
However, there were only online classes. Therefore, I award 4 of 5 stars.
There is a wealth of useful course content and it is informative and well structured.
The certificate has enabled me to get an online English teaching job.
Ample time to completethw course. Resources were varied. Just wish there was maybe a completed resource book provided at the end for use in future jobs.
Thank you for your review and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course. We are currently working on a resource book to be available upon completion of the course and hope to have this ready soon.
The content was very detailed and the practice activities were very helpful.

Only suggestion would be to have a couple of pages at the end of the course summarising the classroom activities that are suggested in each chapter so that these can be easily printed out for reference.
It was a thorough course which provided information on how to learn to teach
TEFLUK provide a very good service, the online chat is particularly helpful and my questions were always answered promptly. The full length lesson videos were very useful and brought the teaching methods to life.
Gain job online
Easy to work through in small sections to fit in with a busy lifestyle
I really enjoyed completing the interesting and engaging TEFL Mastery Course on tefluk.com
Very detailed in depth course. I looked forward to each module.
The information was laid out in an organised format which made it easy to work through and understand. The course could be accessed at any time which was very convenient. You didn't feel pressure when working through the course, regardless of the 1 year max completion time frame.
The only thing I feel would improve the course, is more difficult tests. The questions at the end of each module were repeats of ones during the module, so this was less challenging if you had a good memory.
Course was easy to understand and well laid out.
I enjoyed the video lessons as they gave you a chance to observe skilled teachers work with their class. I love the accessibility of the course, being online, as it meant I could pick it up whenever I had the time.
TEFL UK is rated 4.61 based on 522 reviews