TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Hayley Park
The course was easy to use and in a simple layout. The information was engaging and informative.
Organised, very easy for foreigners. Showing all what you need to learn to be a teacher. Thank you guys 😊
Thank you TEFL for your hands on approach to teaching ESL. It helps so much that the course developers worked in the field themselves. Some of the advice you will never hear at university! Its the practical points about discipine; class management and dealing with diverse cultures that would have made my career so much easier if I had this information from the start! As a teacher with 17+ years of teaching under my belt, I'm excited again about teaching and ready to explore the online world of education.
It was the perfect course for me! I'm so happy! Highly recommended!
I studied the 120 Hours TEFL course. The course was broken down into manageable sections and topics, and the course was interesting and interactive.
I've already got my contract to teach abroad, and it's definitely in part to the simplicity of getting started and set up with TEFL UK.
Pro: Good TEFL program. Easy to use and easy to understand. Con: Some videos of the teachers and their methods were a little unprofessional.
The course was fairly enjoyable and straightforward. My eyes were opened to the important aspects of TEFL teaching, and some of the things I need to work on as I look to become a TEFL teacher. At times, the course was quite dry because it was almost entirely just reading. I think the tests were maybe a little bit too easy, too. The course could be improved with more interactive activities, more engaging tests at the end of units, and some more videos of actual classroom teaching to provide context for what is being taught; in smaller chunks, rather than showing entire lessons after several pages of text. I don't know how much I will actually remember from this course, but it will be a nice reference point when I do actually start TEFL teaching.
Helpful for someone with no teaching experience. Not difficult, and the curriculum is easy to follow and logical. Thanks
Very concise and informative course..I loved every thing about this course.
A great course – I received lots of information and lots of useful strategies . My head is ready to burst, but in a good way!
I find the TEFL UK course very interesting as a skill to achieve, although I think it could be a little bit more enjoyable with less content to read and more to practice.
The program was great! I feel prepared to enter my classroom. My biggest drawback is that I fear the program's lack of notoriety. I should have looked more into accrediting organizations before beginning my course.
TEFL UK is an excellent course. I would recommend it to anyone, and I have. My husband is taking it next! I got an excellent job that I am very happy with right after I completed the course, and I learned all kinds of invaluable information to support me in the classroom today.
Wonderful value!
Loved the course, simple layout. It was very easy to navigate. Lots of different resources available i.e videos. If I had an issue I was email to email and they responded and solved for me quite quickly.
This was a very straightforward course. The materials were easy to understand and the practice quizzes reinforced lesson material. Would recommend!
Easy course to follow and great to be able to complete in your own time. I really enjoyed it! Thank you
I thoroughly enjoyed the TEFL UK course. It was more in-depth than I expected but I learnt a great deal and I felt very prepared upon completing the course. The course is well-structured and keeps you well interested and engaged. I would recommend this course.
Staff are very helpful and friendly. They maintained open communication which really helped a lot. The course was easy to follow and the instructions were very clear.
TEFL was easy to understand and very well organised! I enjoyed my time while doing the 120 hour course
Was an easy process and very informative!
TEFL UK is rated 4.62 based on 499 reviews