TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Hayley Park
Everything is amazing, especially the staff!A big thank you especially to Lisa Davies as I needed help and she understood my situation and helped me straight away!I will highly recommend!
For a Basic Course, it was pretty comprehensive. It revealed some of my own weaknesses in the area of Grammar and Syntax.

I strongly recommend the course to anyone who wants to teach English As A Second Language.
I personally found the TEFL UK course simple and easy to follow. Although many of the units were new training and teaching regarding English language and grammar, they were not to difficult to complete. I was very happy with the qualification I received for the cost and time taken to complete. This will be a useful qualification to have moving forward in my career.
Great course and steady communication with the center! I strongly recommend these guys based on personal my experience...
I enjoyed every minute of my 150 hour TEFL certificate. The information was interesting and easy to pick up. I most enjoyed the videos of some classes.
Very good course. Easy to follow and enjoyable
The course is very thorough and informative. I enjoyed every minute
I wanted to complete a TEFL course for future job opportunities and I thought TEFL UK was the perfect company to go with! It’s a superb price for everything offered and has everything you need (and more!) to be in a great position for a career within TEFL. Thanks for making my lockdown much more manageable!
They are amazing!!! The course is so organized and straight forward! I love how responsive they were with questions too! Whenever I had a question, they had an answer! They are with you every step of the way and I’m thankful to have picked TEFL UK for my certification!
The course was so informative and made me feel much more confident as a tutor.
I took a lot from it and felt that it was paced brilliantly.
the whole course was very easy to navigate and follow. everything was explained in detail and made clear so learning was straightforward and an enjoyable experience.
When Covid-19 altered our lives in many ways I decided to complete my TEFL course. I had always wanted to complete it and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. The set-up of the course is clear, concise and convenient, which made it doable in a tricky time. I really liked how I was in full control of my own pace of progress! I am excited to put what I have learned to use.
I enjoyed taking the online TEFL course as it was self-paced. I could do it in my free time and learn through vidoes and practice questions. I really liked that after each module there was a test which made sure that we are well aware of what we learnt or studied. I just hope that in the future, TEFL can incorporate a little more videos for some modules.
Amazing course and great content! I found it really useful to see example video lessons as well. Highly recommend.
Very organised and structured course. Love that you can learn at your own pace with no pressure. Plenty of time to complete the course and covers pretty much everything you need to know to teach English as a foreign language.
Very informative and has a simple platform to effectively use. The practise questions are very good and challenge you the more you get into the course
Very informative course.
Informative without absorbing all of my time, ideal for preparing for the job offer which I have since received!
This place is excellent!! Very affordable in terms of getting your TEFL certificate. Would definitely recommend this educational institution.
I learnt a lot about teaching from this course, it was quite beneficial and detailed course. Its worth doing and i loved it and now im doing teaching after that course. Thanks
TEFL UK is rated 4.62 based on 499 reviews