TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Hayley Park
When I was furloughed at the start of lockdown I knew I wanted a challenge to keep me occupied for three months whilst I wasn’t working. I’ve always loved English and wanted to teach but classroom teaching didn’t appeal to me so I started looking into online teaching with TEFL instead. Sadly I lost my job after my furlough ended but I focused on completing my tefl whilst I was looking for other jobs and I’m so pleased that I finally have my certificate!! I’m working part time at the moment which means I will have time in the evenings to start teaching online whenever I feel ready to. Thank you tefl for giving me the confidence to carry on and not give up at a time where everything in the world has changed so much! I am excited to start teaching online very soon!
Quick process to get started. Videos and quiz material helpful. Straightforward.
A very useful course. The modules were compact and I learnt a lot from them, in which I’ll be taking with me into my teaching career. I will also most definitely recommend TEFL UK to other people.
The 120-hour online TEFL course was well-organised, informative, and engaging. I am planning on teaching English in China and feel as though this course has given me some great ideas for classroom management and class activities. Videos of ESL teachers provided are useful, but, as somebody who is interested in teaching young learners, it could be beneficial to have more content tailored towards this. I definitely feel more prepared after completing the course and would recommend it to anybody who is interested in teaching English as a foreign language!
TEFL UK 150-hour course was easy to navigate and extremely informative. I feel way more prepared to teach young learners than I did before. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 was the lack of visual examples. There were some here and there but not enough. I also would have appreciated it more if the classroom observation examples were of young learners as opposed to adult learners. Overall, it was a good course.
Great online TEFL course to give you solid insight and excellent grounding on being a TEFL teacher. Clear, thoughtful and well presented. Easy to study online with a format which is extremely accessible allowing individuals to manage their own time.
Ideal for new teachers or those who need to refresh or gain an updated certificate. Definitely recommend. ***** Five stars 👏🏻
The course was flexible, informative and supportive. The team were there to help when I needed it, and have given me lots of really useful resources to help with starting my career as a TEFL Teacher!
Very easy-to-follow and informative course!
I found the course to be helpful and instructive, topics were fully discussed and I felt after completing each module, the testing was an ideal way for me to check my grasp on the subject matter. I was very happy with the quality of the course and would recommend it, however, I do feel it needs to be made clearer, the need to have an educational degree seems to be paramount if you want to pursue teaching abroad. But with that said, this course is ideal for anyone who is considering a teaching career.
The online version of the course was not quite what I had in mind, but due to the global pandemic it was a great opportunity.
It was really easy to follow and the different resources were very helpful.
I have 12 years of ESL teaching experience, but I needed to get the certificate. It took me three days to complete the 120 hour course. I'm terrible at mathematics, but something doesn't seem right. In any case, there is always something to learn and its useful to review things.
Amazing! Thorough teaching in a way that is easy to understand, and plenty of resources that you can incorporate into your own lesson plans. I feel fully prepared - what more could you ask for?!
The course was incredibly accessible, informative and well structured. I always felt that help was easily on hand should I need it and I have been able to find work now with my qualification. It’s hard to find the right TEFL course in the sea of online qualifications. But I would definitely recommend this one for ease and clarity.
I genuinely enjoyed completing my TEFL with TEFL UK. In particular, the videos included for teacher observation were very comprehensive and useful. I had great contact with members of TEFL UK over email, they were able to answer any queries and questions within a swift time frame. Overall I would highly recommend TEFL UK.
Really glad I signed up to take this TEFL course. Although I already have some teaching experience I fell like it was a good refresher of tips I can now use in classes.
I took the 120hr Online Professional TEFL UK Course. The content was detailed and very comprehensive, with lots of excellent ideas to take into lessons. It's also very useful that you can keep access to the materials forever after completing the course. My only criticism is that there's a lot of reading large bodies of text which isn't the best method of taking on new information for me.
This course is excellent and well structured. I learned a lot and have used what has been and this aided me with interview questions.
I will definitely do the advanced courses in time to come as I have seen great value.
I found the course enjoyable and learnt a lot about delivering English as a foreign language in class sessions.
I have just started my TEFL classes for Level 5 certification to teach English, but I must say that this company has come highly recommended and lived up to every expectation to date. My sister has a PhD and teaches online for Vanderbilt and University of Virginia here in the U.S. She reviewed the TEFL Level 5 program for me before I signed up and she offered that she had never seen such a premier program priced so low. Indeed, she said she might have reconsidered her decision to spend hundreds of thousands on her Masters and PhD from Vanderbilt if a program like this one had existed when she first graduated university with her BA in education.

In terms of the company itself, the people with whom you speak at TEFL are friendly, helpful and well informed. I am moving out of the U.S. soon, and a close friend highly recommended TEFL for training so I can teach English overseas. He now lives in the Philippines with his lovely new wife, and makes his living teaching English at university thanks to his TEFL Level 5 certification.

I have a Bachelors degree in Political Science, and I was pleasantly pleased to find that this online course will certify me to teach English not only online, but in foreign universities as well. This is a magnificent opportunity to change careers at a profoundly affordable price. Indeed, I can honestly say the course is ridiculously cheap for the value it's giving me. No doubt, I will earn far more in my first month or two of teaching than I have just invested for the entire Level 5 certification program.

At this point, I can only offer my humble thanks to everyone at TEFL. Without these outstanding people, I'm not sure how I might have ever been able to realize my dream of living overseas with the quality of life I desire. I highly recommend TEFL to anyone considering a career change, and perhaps also pursuing your own dream of living in some exotic place elsewhere on the globe.
It was a very useful course that reminded me of certain aspects of how to teach English and also details that I hadn't thought of before.
The fact that the tests are spread out throughout the modules is great because the information is fresh in your mind at the time you take the test.
I feel like I benefited a great deal from seeing the recordings of classes that demonstrated how to put the information learned into practice.
Thanks very much!