TEFL UK Reviews

Shane Camp
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Hayley Park
Very informative course.
Informative without absorbing all of my time, ideal for preparing for the job offer which I have since received!
This place is excellent!! Very affordable in terms of getting your TEFL certificate. Would definitely recommend this educational institution.
I learnt a lot about teaching from this course, it was quite beneficial and detailed course. Its worth doing and i loved it and now im doing teaching after that course. Thanks
Extremely professional and really loved the course thank you guys. I would highly recommend.
Easy to follow, easy to read and set up for success. I really enjoy my online course with TEFL UK. As I work full time, it allowed me to pace myself and really understand the content. Support is very responsive if you have any questions too. Highly recommend.
The course was clear and instructions were also clear. I enjoyed it because they also incorporated with videos which made it more fascinating. Big up to TELF UK
This course was well presented and despite being online tried hard to include a range of hands on and reflective activities. The goals were clear and achievable and the certificate came very swiftly. I found it very enjoyable and it helped me prepare for my role.
Thorough and organized.
Tests, however, can be a bit more challenging.
Achieving my 120-hour certification with TEFL UK was simple and quick!
Everything is explained really well so it was easy to get down to studying.
Their lessons are a mix of videos, transcripts and exercises, which is really good as I get bored easily.
There are quizzes at the end of each module to ensure you've learned what you need to from each module.

I had a problem with payment but their contact person was efficient and warm.

Best money every spent on getting this certification.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience working for my TEFL certificates with TEFL UK. The course was super easy to navigate and contained everything I needed to help me begin my English teaching career. It is fantastic that I have access to the course materials after completing the course because I can always refer back to it for support when preparing my classes or when beginning something new. I was able to extend my course to the 150hr very easily a few months after initially completing the 120hr course and the online chat form was very useful for this, I receive replies to my questions very quickly. I would highly recommend TEFL UK.
Super informative and really well structured. Although there is a lot of reading to do, the introductory videos, practice questions and frequent tests ensured that the knowledge was well consolidated. In particular, I loved the videos of the example lessons that a teacher gave to adults learning English, as it let me see how to put the theory of the text into practice.
TEFL is now vital for anyone that wants to teach English, especially when it comes to online schools. I did the 120 hour one and it was great, it helped me improve my teaching skills, understand the English language more and changed my perspective as to how I should address and deal with different students. I highly recommend it since it is all done online and you have a year to complete it.
Informative English language teaching course, easy to understand yet challenging when needed. I learnt a lot from this course and it will certainly come in handy with teaching English, in fact I enjoyed it so much that I’ll be completing extended courses in the future. The video lessons really helped in understanding the dynamics of a classroom. The certificate came really fast in the post and is officially accredited, good prices as well & helpful support online. I’d certainly recommend to friends!
Course is good. Alot of reading to do. Good video clips. Good idea to take notes for test questions. Easy to pass course.
Interesting and engaging content. Appeared professional and gained a lot of knowledge about teaching and grammar. Enjoyed the sample class videos on listening , writing and speaking.
TEFL UK provided me with a great course to complete my TEFL certificate. There was a wide range of materials and key examples which helped me learn thoroughly.
Getting ready for my next exciting chapter! TEFL's 150-hr certification has prepared me for an exciting career in teaching English. I have already received several invitations to teach abroad at various EL Schools, to teach everything I have learned! The course was fast-paced but manageable and id advise everyone was a Degree to get onboard!
Very well thought and well designed! Super informative and helpful. Would recommend
The course is well structured and provides good guidance, resources and modeling exemplary strategies for those who plan on teaching EAL but have not acquired QTS.
TEFL UK is rated 4.62 based on 499 reviews