The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Bastian B
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Doaa B
Thank you for reaching out and asking about my experience. This took me far longer than I anticipated due to challenges on my side. Overall, I did like the course, found it helpful. Joanna and Thomas were great mentors and helpers. I appreciated interacting with them. Thank you for a great experience. Kind regards, Alta Wehmeyer
Hi Alta, Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course and I will certainly pass along your kind words to Joanna and Thomas. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
A very professional course and Simon was a fantastic teacher.
Hi Jason, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We’ll pass along your kind words to Simon. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
Great course, very complete and easy to navigate!
Hi Sebastián, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
Great 20 hour course, it gave me a good insight into further training with the company. Highly knowledgeable teacher. Met some new friends. I would highly recommend TEFL Org
Hi Joanne, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course. Wishing you all the best in your TEFL career!
Really interesting course and invaluable skills. It makes teaching fun for both the teacher and students, using different techniques to get the students interested. Thoroughly enjoyed, but wish I’d completed the course after reading instead of making notes along the way; I should have realised you could just download the documents after. Making notes slowed me down and I had to pay for an extension. This is my own fault though - so a tip for those considering the course, download the notes after!!
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 18th July 2022
Hi Rachel, Thank you so much for your excellent review! Thank you also for providing this great tip for other students who are considering the course. We do try to ensure that all the course material is available to refer back to at any time. Wishing you every success in your TEFL career!
I had a great experience. Online support always there to help, great tutor. Can’t wait to start another course.
Hi Victor, Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and if you ever have any questions regarding our other courses, please don't hesitate to get in touch. All the best!
The 'Online 10 hour Practice' course I took with Richard was great. He was very encouraging, helpful and motivating. The course was great fun and I learnt a great deal. I would recommend it without hesitation.
Hi Shelley, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! I’ll pass along your kind words to Richard. Thanks again and all the best with your TEFL career!
they gave me a overal and thorough overview about how to teach practically
Hi Shanshan, Thank you so much for your excellent review. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
Feedback was extremely helpful and the course content was thoroughly engaging
Hi Cillian, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course. All the best in your TEFL career!
It has been a fun, interesting, interactive way to learn. I have completed my online modules and will do the online classroom module after the summer. There is plenty of support from the tutors and the course is laid out in an easy to follow way.
Hi Emma, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and wish you every success in your TEFL career!
I have taken several courses with The TEFL Org and have been entirely satisfied with the quality of material and tuition. The courses are interesting and well informed.
Hi Gary, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us, and we wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
I am glad I took the desicion to take this program This course was v.insightful and I enjoyed the learning process and appreciate teachers even more! Asif, my Tutor, was helpful with regard to feedback.
Hi, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We’ll pass along your kind words to your tutor. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
I cannot express how grateful i am after joining your TEFL course which was so beneficial and me to explore and use the skill I’ve learned if opportunities come in future to help the learning of English.
Hi Kok Hoong, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
Very well-rounded course with great tutor support. Interesting learning material and assignments. Loved it. Can't wait to start to work on this new path in my career.
Does exactly what it says on the tin for a very affordable price to boot!
Hi Jack, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. All the best in your TEFL career!
I really enjoyed the course. It was easy to follow and the tutor feedback was insightful and punctual.
Hi Emma, Thank you so much for the great review. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
The experience with TEFLOrg was very significant, the modules have a coherence and the topics are very pleasant to study. I definitely recommend this course. Thank you very much!
Hi Eliana, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course and we wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
This course is really interesting and well organized. You can attend it organizing your own time in the best way ( i work every day from Monday till Saturday 8 hours) , the material is well structured and I like also to read or listen twice any Unit. I was really happy to attend it also because the tutor help me suggesting the best solutions. I like to ear the correct pronunciations of terms. I just suggest to make one Unit regarding the correct pronunciation and sounds on line in Synchronic way just 3 hours or what is possible this will help people starting the online job as teacher. I received the Certificate and I really appreciate it. I kindly suggest anyone this course.
Hi Gianna, We are so happy that you enjoyed our course. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! Your feedback regarding pronunciations is also very much appreciated as this helps us to improve our courses further. Thanks again!
I highly recommend this course, staff are lovely and friendly and very helpful. I will be taking another course with them in the future.
Hi Michaela, Thank you so much! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. If you ever have any questions regarding the next course, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours!
Great course, fantastic lessons, and very nice tutor. I highly recommend The TEFL org.
Hi Marianne, Thank you so much for your excellent review. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
The TEFL Org is rated 4.5 based on 5,227 reviews