Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
Made a phone call to check an item was in stock as I had been let down by two other retailers and the person who checked for the item for me and when it was the last one in stock took my order over the phone to make sure I got it! Followed up with an email and link for payment - really quick and easy to do and another email with the tracking number. Really happy with the customer service and I was contacted when I was told I would be and the item was delivered on time. Would definitely use again as it was so easy and will be recommending to friends and family.
Even though I placed this on the standard service, I received my order the next day, on a Saturday which was a pleasant surprise! The Dell laptop is excellent. Thank you.
Very fast. Item is OK
Excellent service. Good communication
I was very pleased with the service I received. The laptop I bought arrived well packaged and earlier than I expected. Their telephone service before purchase was also very helpful.
Your online purchasing process is simple and user-friendly which had fewer steps to follow to make the purchase, and I was amazed at how quickly the package was delivered.
Ordered a HP laptop and care pack. Laptop arrived well packed in the promised time. HP were a bit slow in doing their bit.
I'm impressed. My first purchase was back in 2018, but recently I've been guided by the wonderful Lynn Shonpal. I am finding that generally a lot of suppliers have a shortage of stock, but Lynn found alternative products very quickly, and the price is really good. Just good, efficient customer service and product all round. These guys are now my preferred supplier.
Excellent customer service and very fast delivery. Would definitely use again and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Good web-site, easy to find a suitable laptop and fast delivery. Very happy.
Very speedy delivery.....arrived the following day. It seemed like straight after ordering online I had the email to say it was dispatched....good information about the dispatch and delivery. Seemless service...thanks
Good service
Great website, easy to use, good range of products at competitive prices. Item was packaged really well and fast delivery. Have yet to use the item, but would purchase from this website again.
I wasn't sure on the specification of the laptop I wanted, so I phoned to enquire. The phone was answered promptly, and I was given the help I needed. I went online to place my order, and my laptop arrived the next day.
Excellent customer service - delivery and dispatch couldn't have been faster, and when I needed to call customer service, they dealt with my problem immediately.
I was a new customer and had never heard of TechnoWorld. They had what I was looking for at the best price I could find. I was a little worried ordering but they didn't disappoint. Due to a stock shortage on what I ordered, they offered me (by email and phone contact) a better product for an even better price due to Black Friday. Two items I ordered got delivered the next day by a good courier. Would definitely use them again.
Brilliant service, ordered Friday Morning, delivered late Saturday afternoon, best ever !!
I told Rajiv what I am looking for and my price range, and he helped me pick out exactly what I needed! Fantastic professional customer service as well as great knowledge! The laptop is perfect, well within my price range and he even helped me get a further £100 cashback. I went to Curry's/PC World who didn't even have the laptops Technoworld has. Nor do they care so much about the customer. I am so pleased and will always be buying from here in the future. Special massive thanks to Rajiv, you were great! Thank you!
Totally as expected: ordered in the afternoon with next day delivery, and it was delivered the next day, at the time specified by DPD. The only negative as opposed to other retailers was the lack of payment options like PayPal or Klarna, to spread the cost of a significant expenditure over a few months.
It’s good, ok