Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
First time to use this company, spent a few hours online looking for what we required.
They offered the right PC at the right price. E-mailed some questions to them, which were promptly answered.
The PC was delivered 2 days after purchase.
No fuss - No hassle
Impressed with the service
Really fast delivery. I didn’t even select next day and I got it the next day. Thank you
Laptop arrived less than 24hrs after ordering! Way ahead of the advertised 10 day delivery time. Great service! Very competitive price too!
From telephone order to delivery 16 hrs............can't beat that for service. The product that was delivered is absolutely perfect, well done Technoworld will deal again.
Never heard of the firm before so paid with a credit card just in case. But got a good price on a laptop, delivered as promised and good customer service prior to delivery when I had to query something. Can recommend.
Used to use technoworld alot when i worked for a local computer shop. Selection of products are really good and the prices are one of the best around. After starting my own I.T company i have started using them. really good to deal with.
Excellent value, excellent service.
Very smooth purchase experience. Not 100% happy with the product purchased, hence 4 out of 5.
Quick efficient service
Excellent service having ordered a Dell laptop at 3:30pm and received it under 24 hours well packaged,
Quick Delivery / No Problems
Best price for product, everything as described, on point shipping and helpful as well. Very pleased with service and will consider Technoworld for future purchases.
Reasonable price and prompt delivery.
I am a pensioner who prefers a laptop with keyboard rather than an ipad. I am thrilled with my chromebook.
First class service. They had in stock everything I needed.
Good web transaction. Delivery was much faster than I expected, or paid for.
My first dealings with Technoworld all has gone well to date.
the service was amazing i would definately use again
Outstanding customer service, always on time and most importantly, extremely competitive pricing. Thanks to our excellent account manager Dhru, we never need to look elsewhere!
Always good, I have dealt with Technoworld off and on for 20 years - never let me down.
Goods arrived next day.
I have never used Technoworld before but after speaking to them on the phone and receiving excellent advice, I decided to order and received the laptop the next day. I was helped by Minesh who gave me brilliant service. He was so friendly, polite and very knowledgeable … I couldn’t have asked for more.
Super-quick service- I ordered my laptop at 3.30pm (with free 5-7 day delivery option) and it arrived at 8.30am the next day!!
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.85 based on 1,136 reviews