Technology Outlet Reviews

sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

Tell us how Technology Outlet made you happy
Poor filament quality. Have not answered emails regarding issues for over a week.
Paid for next day delivery, product shipped days later only after chasing them. Then when it did arrive, not everything was included.
Been around a week since ordering and still no delivery. Normally wouldn't be bothered by this considering the current global situation but the site specifically offers 'Next day delivery for orders over £60' -- despite that, they sent via Royal Mail 48 hour.
I had high hopes for the CopyMaster 3D 500 printer I ordered through Technology Outlet, and things started great with a fast delivery. At this point I will highlight that I had ordered a reconditioned printer. Things quickly went downhill when I noticed whilst removing from the packaging one of the z axis holding brackets was bent off centre and the z axis coupler on that side was strected out about 7-10mm from where it should be. Contacted support and they eventually came back and said the coupler is fine. So I continued trying to get some prints, unsuccessfully again I tried getting help through the support team but was told it was a bed leveling issue. I currently have 2 printers sat in my office, my old one I have been running for years and I have many many hours of leveling practice. So over the weekend I went deep drive into the calibration of the printer, watching each attempted print carefully. At which point I found the z axis is completely out of whack, I can not think of a better way to describe it. The axis steppers will randomly stop turning at inconsistant times, sometimes going 240mm+ without issues other times stopping after 5mm. On top of this the same issues on the X axis, I did not observe the Y axis doint the same but cannot rule it out. I know I ordered a reconditioned printer and was expecting it to be a bit beaten up but it should have been able to at least print. I am now unable to reach technology outlet on the phone and they have not responded to my emails. At this point, I really have to say to avoid using them unless they turn this situation around soon.
Prompt efficient delivery and tracking service.
Postage was left in the incorrect place after strict instructions with carrier to leave in covered porch. Parcel got totally soaked through. Recieved no response from Technology Outlet when I complained. Poor customer service.
The printer supplied has an old version 2.1 motherboard, a very cheap a nasty power supply and is fitted with plastic corner braces. The price Technology Outlet charged me, when price compaired is very over priced!!!
Multiple times I've placed orders and they were either late or never even dispatched! The girl that runs the phones doesn't seem to have a clue, this is probably due to pressure from orders mounting up but I use Amazon now for there PLA its cheaper and guaranteed to be here the day after. Not good
ebay uk does it cheaper and NO postage charge. Just to let you know that's all
Firstly sent wrong item and then sent out a used item as a replacement pretending it was new. When challenged and after some discussion I was given a reasonable discount, however this was a totally unacceptable way to trade.
Terrible service, unhelpful staff and often completely ignore emails. Avoid this company at all costs.
had a printer with so many issues as soon as they realised it was to much for them that offered collection and banned me from there site
Bought over 100 Pounds in products with next day delivery, waited a full day and was then told they were out of stock, checked the website and of course the listing said nothing of the sort
My new wanhao fans that I ordered from you don't work. Emailed the tech outlet support team who were disappointingly unhelpful. The first email I received in response to my query was... "We do not sell wanhao, try wanhaouk, at a guess the board is faulty Thanks". I responded to this first email pointing out the fact that I had in fact bought wanhao fans from tech outlet. The response I got was "We don't sell wanhao motherboards Sorry". There are certain ways to deal with customer queries and this is most definitely not it. Will not be using or recommending tech outlet again.
Totally useless and there delivery service borders on useless - purchased via Amazon and all the info I have is delivery running late, nobody gives a damn or knows where my order is. Advise you don't use these people if you want your goods delivered....!!!
Sold me the wrong part to update mother to bl touch,needed a new motherboard,complained to Technology outlet,no reply. Would i recomend/ NO looking at other complaints
Selling an item that is a fire risk due to not having thermal runaway. And the printer no saving any leveling settings. And the probe crashing the nozzle into the bed
Poor customer service
I was charged for next day delivery, but this took almost a full week, with no explanation or any response to my cancellation email. Terrible service.
It has been 10 months since I bought a Raise 3D N2 machine. I have struggled for 10 months to get the machine working. I even had to return the machine to get it repaired. It was returned to me with proof that it was working by having printed out a plastic frog with PLA. Yet, I could not get it to complete a single print. When I wanted to print out the same plastic frog in PLA, the machine closes down (this has occurred 5 times) It is an unusable machine. Techonology outlet will only refund me £1000 after having spent over £3595 £2479 of which was on the printer itself. With the advise from the very persuasive support tech to buy the additional technology outlet 3D printed addition to improve spool feeding for £250. I think this addition is a very unprofessional design - poor assembly instructions and poorly thought through with adjustment needed to inadequate dimension of support structures to prevent spools from being hindered as they rotate. Alternatively, what was sold to me was an incomplete piece of kit (more likely) The advice to buy the Simplify3D software may have also been and expensive mistake to follow. The actual Raise 3D machine seems to be an excellent piece of kit, and the manufacurers are good at supporting it but the Technology Outlet leaves much to be desired. Initially, I could not get the machine to work. So I tried to send it back immediately (within the first week) but they said there would be a 20% charge for returning. So I kept the machine and decided to work through all the problems after I returned from 2.5 months away. The technology support person had moved away by then - not a good sign! There was still support, however, ultimately I needed help from the manufacturers (good support from them). However, the extrusion nozzles kept on blocking. I replaced one of them and it blocked also. With manufacturer advice on how, I tried to remove it and it broke off inside the machine. The series of problems have wasted many many hours of time. I have never had such a problem with a machine ever. Perhaps, it was a dud machine. (Now I know it was a dud machine but the distributors just want turnover and once it is sold, you are stuffed!) So, the meaning of the terms and conditions state that the prerogative to refund is the managers decision. He flatly told me that they do not not do any refunds. That is what those terms mean to this company!
Technology Outlet is rated 4.68 based on 945 reviews