Technology Outlet Reviews

sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

Tell us how Technology Outlet made you happy
Everything about my transaction was great and I am very happy with my product. The only down side is I ordered two items , both in stock, and was told I would get free next day delivery but had to wait 4 days to receive my second item.
Good service. Bought an Ender3pro and all of my filament so far from Tech Outlet. Im a complete novice, had a few questions about the Raspberry Pi setupi bought, told nothing i didnt know from their videos. Has been as easy going as 3d printing can get for my level, Satisfied overall.
My printer arrived very quickly, in perfect condition and worked perfectly after assembly. Can't ask for more really
It's was very good
I purchased a Creality CR10s with the 500x500 print area. It was delivered in short order which was good but the problems have been non stop ever since. Initially the horizontal cross bar was so badly aligned there was insufficient bed levelling capability to take out the error (anywhere between 12-15mm of error) which was resolved with some judicious application of loosening bolts and pushing the bar back into position to realign. However, printing of the supplied SD card has never produced a full print of anything, it often comes off wiped and corrupted, on one of the prints the printer just went bat sh1t crazy and I ended up with spaghetti all over the printer (fortunately I managed to stop it not long after it started), bed levelling is a constant battle and now I have a problem with the feed mechanism which keeps quickly backing up about 5-8mm of the PLA filament resulting in breaks in the print or the notched feed wheel rips the filament and it ends up not feeding to the nozzle. I spend probably 2 hours and 3-4 failed attempts to get a print started and then I have no confidence it will actually finish correctly. This is my first printer and I bought large for a specific reason so I am a self confessed Noob. Tech Outlet have been helpful to a point but the assumed level of knowledge is pretty high. If you have a shed load of time on your hands and like tinkering and frittering away your time then this might be for you. Overall I am disappointed considering the good reviews this printer received. It certainly does not print 'straight out of the box' and I have continuous quality, feed and software issues. I would not recommend this printer to anyone who is not an experienced 3d Print guru and Tech Outlet have so far been 'meh' in terms of customer support. Mayne they just don't have time for Noobs and I got a duff one, but I am still left with a £500 machine taking up 80% of my desk which doesn't do what I bought it to do, in fact nowhere near. So yeah, lucky to get 2 stars tbh....
After looking at various 3d printer options I opted for the creator pro and had no hesitation choosing Technology Outlet as the supplier after looking at their excellent customer feedback including support. Also my brother had purchased from Technology Outlet before and highly recommended them.
Easy website. Next day delivery. Ender 3 printer took a bit of time to put together. I can’t emphasise enough the need to leave the bed. Definitely buy a glass printing plate if it doesn’t come with it. Awesome little printer for the money.
Excellent service.
Great response to email enquiries and top notch delivery!
I ordered my Ender 3 Pro at a bad time for deliveries (before coronavirus, but, after some really bad weather). I was kept informed of the situation. The printer arrived earlier than I had expected. The printer is up and running now. All good. Thank you. Chris.
Excellent fast service and advice, good value, helpful and in my opinion, the leading supplier for 3D printing.
Very helpful staff, thank you.
Very helpful in the purchasing decision and with technical opinions. Recommended.
Just purchased and Ender 3 pro and managed to put it together within about an hour to first print. Well packed.
Excellent swift service as usual.
I honestly cannot give a more glowing review of these guys, they were fantastic from the start. I did have problems with my order but they could not have been more helpful in resolving them. You really get to see what a company is like when a problem occurs, and there customer service was fantastic. I am now a happy owner of an Ender 5 Plus 3D printer. I would also like to give particular praise to Sam who helped resolve the issues in a professional and timely manor. I will buy from this company again with no hesitation and I can highly recommend them,
I was very impressed with my first order from Technology Outlet. Filament reels were individually packaged with printing information on the box. The complete order was well packed and sent out promptly. Great service. Thanks
Great product, prices and super fast shipping - many thanks again
Excellent service and delivery. Great price, will be using again.
Unfortunately not all the parts I need were in stock. But the parts they did have were delivered quickly and the service was Excellent
Technology Outlet is rated 4.68 based on 804 reviews