Technology Outlet Reviews

Technology Outlet have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

92% of reviewers recommend Technology Outlet
1 New Reviews Written
07AM
7AM

+44 1530 811 004

sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

How would you rate Technology Outlet ?

"Fast service thank you."
Are you Technology Outlet? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Technology Outlet receives. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching https://technologyoutlet.co.uk/.

;
"Have used this company numerous times and have found the products to be competitive and of good quality. I have also received great support when I had a couple of issues with a printer which I purchased from them. They are always my first point of contact when I need Items however I do tend to hold off until I have enough items for order to then get free delivery. If I had one criticism it would be the postage charges when the item dosent qualify for free postage. Then again I do have a choice but it can be slightly excessive."
"Have bought 3 Printers from Technology outlet had 110% support, James the techy is a top bloke and very helpful, Tim will sort you out with whatever you need, very competitive prices and a good range always in stock, shipping is perfect and always on time, highly recommended."
"I would recommend anyone to buy from Technology outlet, quick dispatch , no problems."
"Next day delivery was a day late"
"As always, perfect service."
"The filament arrived very quickly .Smartly packaged in its own sturdy box. Excellent service.Thank you."
"Postage was very expensive and was the same as the part! Can you offer different postal rates?"
"Fast delivery, well packed and just what I wanted"
"Being my first step into 3D printing I couldn't have wished for better help and advice. Having explained what I wanted to print I was given several printers to consider. Eventually I decided to go with the Flashforge Adventuer 3 and so far I can't fault it. Extremely easy to use and with the heated bed I have had no issues printing with the PLA that came with the machine. All the prints I have done so far have been at standard level and they are amazing. I have just received a delivery of Technology Outlet PLA and Pet-G filament to try out and can't wait to see the results."
"Superb - Did what it says on the tin - Highly recommended"
"Very prompt dispatch of the order. The UPS shipping cost of £8.95 for a small £7 bearing was unnecessary though. Just stick it in a jiffy and put in the Royal Mail for a couple of quid!"
"Good quality pla. Fast delivery."
"Great company, very helpful and quality products"
"I purchased a Flashforge Dreamer, it was a great deal, delivery was super fast, I will be using Technology Outlet again."
"good service - delivery on time and product to specification."
"Exellent service, many thanks!"
"Very impressed with rapid delivery. I called them to make sure it had the latest version of control board and Tim explained that these had come from the manufacturer only 3 x weeks ago so I knew I was getting the latest one. Very pleased with it and successfully 3D printing now. Mike"
"It was a trouble free transaction and the seller was very helpful."
"I have ordered from Technology Outlet many times now and I always get excellent service, orders arrive quickly and well packaged."
Technology Outlet is rated 4.67 based on 225 reviews