Technology Outlet Reviews

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

Tell us how Technology Outlet made you happy

"Excellent service"
Are you Technology Outlet? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Technology Outlet receives. Reply Free
"Really satisfied from every aspect!!!"
"Always helpful and efficient!"
"After buying a 3D printer from the Technology Outlet I encountered some printing issues which turned out to be a faulty thermocouple. Technology lab gave me excellent support through out. I am now back up and running with full capabilities. I cannot recommend them enough. Their support service and filament quality is excellent."
"Technology Outlet provided me with 2 fantastic 3D printers, Customer service was fantastic and they continue to supply me with excellent filament, what more can you ask for. Highly recommend this company"
"fast delivery good product"
"fast and efficient delivery"
"Brilliant item, just ashamed that they were selling items that they knew were out of stock which resulted in my birthday present being delivered 5 days after the estimated delivery"
Really sorry your item did not arrive on time, apologies we had a very busy black friday/ cyber monday period and 98% of all order shipped on time,
If you would care to give us your order number I can check what happened and refund your shipping cost for you as a gesture of goodwill
having found your order you can check we have refunded the shipping cost to your paypal account
"Very helpful would highly recommended people use these guys"
"Great service and very polite staff. I had to change a part of my order and the lady dealt with this without any problem. Cant fault them"
"The review is split into product and service. PRODUCTS. The quality of products such as filament are excellent and very competitive price wise. Delivery is next day if delivered before their cut off time. Over £30 DELIVERY is free. Being a smaller company a personalised service is forthcoming. A visit can be arranged where various machines are operating in a working environment and advice can be sought. I purchased a Technology Outlet own brand Copy master with a 500mmx500mmx500mm print volume. Very similar to the Creality CR10 S5. The Copymaster has an advantage with having a direct feed motor so allows the printing of flexible filament as well, which the Creality cannot do without a lot of alteration. Basically the copy master pulls filament wheas the Creality pushes it. Imagine trying to push string. I am very happy with the copymaster and would buy it again. The only problem with the Copymaster is it really needs a Manual but saying that I am guessing the Creality does not have one either. SERVICE Tim Gray who owns the company told me to speak to James the technical dept. James has been brilliant, especially as I was a newbie to 3D printing. Also Natasha was a real help on the sales/reception. I marked it as 4 out of 5 star rating. I would have rated it 4.5 but no half star options are available. The half star reduction was because of the lack of manual on their own machine."
"Very good customer service (contacted by chat before buying, contactd by email after my order for more information), good prices and shipping to Europe is ok"
"Bought this printer for my son’s, stupidly got the wrong filament to go with it. T.O. Phoned me with in the hour to advise me and change the order. Great follow up."
"Excellent products at very good price. Delivery slightly longer than anticipated but this could be due to Black Friday."
"Excellent as always."
"Although you sent out the items very quickly you never responded to my emails requesting that the order could have additional items. A response either way would have been acceptable rather than just ignoring it"
Sorry Barney
Although it should be no excuse, Our Cyber monday offers were a little overwhelming for
us and I do apologies for anyone not getting back to you to add to you order,
If you would like to add any additional items we have mailed you a 10% discount code for any future orders for your trouble
apologies
"Great website. Quick delivery & great products."
"Delivered on time, good information by email. Would order again."
"I ordered a 3D printer and filament on Saturday with next day delivery but it did not arrive until the following Thursday and Friday. This was very frustrating as I had specifically made sure to order it when someone would be available to sign for it on the Monday (or at worst the tuesday). Whilst I appreciate that I didn't pay extra for this you should not advertise it as next day if it is going to take nearly a week to arrive."
Hi angela, sorry you order was 3 days late normally an order placed on saturday would ship monday for delivery to you tuesday, on this occasion we did not get it right, we were very busy over the black friday/ cyber monday weekend.. In the interest of good customer relations i have refunded you 8.95 for a UPS next day delivery and furthermore emailed you a 10% discount voucher off any future purchases
apologies for your hassle
"Nice layout for reading the different characteristics of the filaments But had great difficulty in the ordering process persuading it that I was in a vat free address"
Technology Outlet is rated 4.68 based on 308 reviews