Technology Outlet Reviews

sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

Tell us how Technology Outlet made you happy
Well priced and very quick response
Good pre-sale information and advice. Easy purchase.
I ordered a 3D printer for my trainee joiner son. Being a child of the 70’s, technological things are beyond me but with the help of from this wonderful company after me ordering the wrong bits to go with the thingy-me-Bob, I was steered in the right direction and a perfect transaction was had. Super fast delivery and well packaged. I will be a frequent customer now I know what filament to buy!!! And I can’t wait for my son to start printing! I’m still amazed by fax machines so this is going to blow me away! Thank you so much for your help! 😁
Great service with helpful, friendly staff. The product I wanted was sold out so I telephoned, spoke to staff member who had just recieved a new shipment and updated the website whilst I was on the phone and waited until the order had gone through successfully.
Very good service. Within a few hours of placing my order I received a phone call to advise that the filament I had ordered wouldn't work very well with my printer and making an alternative suggestion. A company that cares about it's customers and wil go the extra mile, even if that means loosing part of the original sale.
Great company to deal with, had an issue with my printer and a board was sent out straight away no argument
Excellent service that is why I keep buying from Technology Outlet
Good price, product arrived quickly, packed well. Recommended Fabrizio
Never ever shopped at your store before, and never bought an sla printer. Moving from pla to sla was easy with this product. A good review, a good package (the resin and the printer) means i will be coming back for more business. Next day delivery was spot on also ;)
Safe Safe On time
Excellent service, no complaints
Very quick deliver, very happy with my purchase of an Ender 3 Pro
Great Service, Great value, printer looks like its very good quality, hoping to setup soon!
great service
Excellent place to buy your first 3D printer as you get real knowledgeable people on the end of the phone, and good prices!
fast delivery top quality goods with excellent customer service
Excellent communication, easy to deal with ad very helpful.
Excellent range of 3D products & the PLA I purchased works very well in my Creality 3 printer.
Very good, quick to advise one item was out of stock
Ordered a upgrade board for my ender3. Arrived super fast and worked perfectly.
Technology Outlet is rated 4.67 based on 707 reviews