Technology Outlet Reviews

sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

Tell us how Technology Outlet made you happy
Fast delivery, good pricing and fantastic customer service.
Very prompt delivery, had an issue with a faulty part which was resolved extremely quickly with a replacement sent within a working day of the email.

Excellent support
Brilliant service from start to finish. Really rate them.
I have purchased a 3 d printer and a couple of orders of filament from these guys. Delivery is always on time and swift, value is great. I had a slight technical issue on my machine which was solved over the phone. Buy from these guys you won't be disappointed.
Paid for next day delivery, product shipped days later only after chasing them. Then when it did arrive, not everything was included.
Ordered Copymaster 300 and roll of filament on the Saturday. Had a call from the office on Tuesday to say the filament was out of stock so chose another colour. The young lady said it was being despatched and should receive it the next day. Checked the tracking number with DHL, they said it was for delivery Thursday, but that wasn't a problem. Both printer and filament arrived early Wednesday afternoon. Was doing first print by teatime. This is my first printer and first order from this company, cant complain with either.
ordered a ender 3x with bltouch from them as another company had lost an ender 5 i ordered and dhl didnt know where it was. the ender 3 arrived the next day as promised the same day i got an email saying my ender 5 had been found and would be delivered in a few days so i kept the glass bed an bltouch and sold the 3x. I installed the bltouch V3.1 but couldnt get it to work it would deploy on startup but not when printing even with the latest firmware. I contacted Sam and James who sent out a new pin 27 board and cable again via next day courier they even sent me via email the firmware for the printer even though this wasnt bought from them. First class service thanks guys for all your help
After finding the filaments were no longer on Amazon, where I first purchased them from, I decided to try direct and have to say I was very happy with how quickly the order arrived.
Quick delivery even during crisis.

Got exactly what i ordered .
Arrived fast and very pleased with quality of products
Fast delivery, Great Printer
Sam and James couldn't do enough for us. I would totally recommend the product and their awesome communication. I had a faulty 3d printer and no quibbles they sent out another one.
Postage a little high but the delivery time was fairly quick and the product was as described. Will shop here again.
Happy with products, shipped in good time even with COVID lock-down. 3D Printer and filament were shipped separately this caused some confusion as I did not know this was happening. emailed Tech-Outlet and got a response in reasonable time.
Good flex plate
very fast delivery well informed and good quality product
Order delivered on time. I had a problem with the BL Touch on my 3D printer and the staff helped me to fix my problem quickly. Will use again in the future.
Good products at reasonable prices. And super quick delivery. Very happy.
Fantastic service - even in these strange times. The technical advice is top notch as well
Excellent delivery and easy to use
Technology Outlet is rated 4.68 based on 938 reviews