Technology Outlet Reviews

sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

Tell us how Technology Outlet made you happy

"Amazing service and fast delivery...thanks again."
"Bought a Structure scanner unit and hacker set for the iPad Pro. It also came with Skanect Pro. This is a great combo set for people scanning on-the-fly, of various objects, people included. The resulting scans are great quality. This is a great offer by Technology Outlet, when you consider that Skanect are offering the Skanect Pro and Structure for £700 and you can buy it here for £550!"
"Fast delivery and excellent communication. We had a slight issue with the delivery that was rectified immediately. Highly recommend and will use Technology Outlet again."
"Ordered a 3D printer and filament for it late on the night and it was processed and dispatched early the next morning."
"Great service. Got my 3D printer at a very fair price. It was shipped really quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!"
"This is my second 3d printer purchase from Technology Outlet. Very good pre-purchase advice and support and fast delivery once I placed my order. Can't fault them. Website is easy to navigate with clear pricing. Good add on offers too, I got a role of filament and fixing spray with my printer for a very good price."
"Very quick replies over email. Fast delivery and well packaged."
"Quick delivery, excellent customer service when wrong item was sent out. Only comment would be to put the packing label on the side of the box that doesn't have all the temperature information on it. It's a pain to peel off so we can see the data underneath."
"very good service great support when I needed some parts for a 3D printer parts was shipped for next day and arrived on time. Thank you guys!!!"
"I ordered a Borosilicate glass build plate for ender 3, the image shows a plain clear version and I recieved the creality black coated version, this is not what is shown in image, as I ordered this specifically as I did not want a coated version."
"As described and delivered very quickly"
"Tim was really helpful with my first 3d printer purchase. Had a couple of issues but James was really helpful and was able to get better prints. Overall very pleased with my purchase and filament I ordered at the same time. Do not need to go anywhere else with this service and quality products. Thanks all at Technolgy Outlet."
"I’ve never used a 3D printer before . The Creality Cr10S is remarkable. Take your time to set it up ,and check every nut and bolt . After that it’s a breeze. Swift delivery. Happy Boy 😃"
"Excellent service - very quick delivery, and exceptionally helpful over the phone too."
"never had any issues , with orders i have made, prompt delivery"
"Just bought an Ender 3 printer.......Super machine delivered the next day .... Great service :-)"
Technology Outlet is rated 4.66 based on 412 reviews