Technology Outlet Reviews

+44 1530 811 004

sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

How would you rate Technology Outlet ?

"Fast effficent supplier with good advice and support. So far so good."
"Excellent delivery service and one excellent reel of Filament"
"Buying 3d filament on-line. No spool weight so phoned up to confirm, person went and checked. Told 1kg but only 500g turned up. Either update your website or learn your products? May seem harsh but when you need something and only half turns up it ruins the job."
"Very quick delivery and no complaints about the quality. I am very happy buying my filament, printers and parts from this seller. Always been very helpful."
"Fast delivery to - in my case - The Netherlands. Well packed."
"Great products, advice and service.......plus next day delivery.......this is the best place to shop for anything to do with my FlashForge Dreamer."
"Very good, I had a problem and they resolved it with no fuss."
"great products, prices & customer support next day delivery too"
"Good and consistent quality of filament at reasonable prices would highly recommend."
"Fantastic service and huge choice of products I have bought two 3d printers from technology outlet and plan on buying a third soon"
"Fast service, quality products"
"Prompt delivery, great service - very happy customer..."
"Was told in stock in 4 weeks, then it was another 30 days. But I purchased a different printer arrived the next day."
"Excellent service and even price matched for me!"
"Great qualiaty PLA filament for a very reasonable price. Delivered the day after making the order! Very pleased"
"Delivered a 3D printer next day, along with extra items ordered. Kept me informed with parcel tracking information. Excellent overall."
"Very efficient service"
"Always had great service from Technology Outlet - especially when I was buying my first 3D printer. They walked me through all of the options on the phone and were really helpful. The printer arrived quickly and subsequent filament always arrives extremely quickly via UPS. I'd highly recommend them."
"Excellent Service as always from Tim and the team to get us out of a sticky situation!"
"All ways a pleasure great people fast delivery of my stuff"
Technology Outlet is rated 4.65 based on 155 reviews