Technology Outlet Reviews

sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

Tell us how Technology Outlet made you happy
Postage a little high but the delivery time was fairly quick and the product was as described. Will shop here again.
Happy with products, shipped in good time even with COVID lock-down. 3D Printer and filament were shipped separately this caused some confusion as I did not know this was happening. emailed Tech-Outlet and got a response in reasonable time.
Bought the Flashforge Creator Pro with additional glass bed and filament pack, excellent starter 3d printer, only complaints were the glass bed was not cut correctly and doesn’t fit the bed properly and the filament was 4 packs of white pla, different colours in the pack Would have been nice .. but apart from that I would purchase from Technology Outlet again and most likely will in the future
It arrived quickly
I ordered stuff, stuff arrived in good time, even in a pandemic. only annoyance was no easy way to see items in or out of stock when multiple options were available
Great service
Good products good delivery.
Good price, fast delivery, but the "starter pack" or whatever it was that I added on was pointless, 4 reels of red filament that turn out not to work very well.
Good pre support and item delivered as expected. Having some quality issues with my creator pro. Also I didnt get my points as I didnt register when purchasing.
Ordered a few rolls of filament. Arrived in good time. Only gripe was i was sent another yellow instead of the green I ordered. so ended up with two yellows. :( Other than that really good service.
Good communication, 3D printer spools are good value
Communication was brilliant, invoice sent out and dispatch coms up to date too in relation to my purchase of the 3D printer. Received a coupon to buy some additional filament but when I tried to use it the system would not accept it, bought 10 rolls printer was so good. Could do with website / basket saying out of stock in terms of the colours of filament, that said I had an email within a few hours to say it was not available, what colour would I like to replace it. Filament arrived as scheduled. Have already directed another teacher / school to your website who are in the market for another 3D printer.
Everything about my transaction was great and I am very happy with my product. The only down side is I ordered two items , both in stock, and was told I would get free next day delivery but had to wait 4 days to receive my second item.
Good service. Bought an Ender3pro and all of my filament so far from Tech Outlet. Im a complete novice, had a few questions about the Raspberry Pi setupi bought, told nothing i didnt know from their videos. Has been as easy going as 3d printing can get for my level, Satisfied overall.
Good product, but lack of information about delays related with the corona virus.
good, prices just check around
Arrived ok as exprcted
Excellent company. Very helpful. Good products. Recommend them 100%. Wasn't happy with one printer and an exchange offered without any fuss Sadly, my exchange printer started having problems and broke down but, as they had been very helpful at the start and put up with a lot of phone call from me, I didn't want to bother them with it. Once I've saved up, I'll be back to buy again!!
Orders and payments aren't processed over weekend. Therefore if ordered over week-end, next day delivery arrives only on Tuesday.
Very good and quick service, slight error on quantity of order but rectified straight away.
Technology Outlet is rated 4.68 based on 945 reviews